PDA

View Full Version : Team USA Scout Director Praises Spanoulis And Greece

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-30-2008, 12:58 PM
For all American NBA fans who keep call me stupid and liar and that Spanoulis "suck" and who argue it is lie that Van Gundy on purpose ruin him because he not like him this is for you. I have been tell you idiots all along Spanoulis is most capable player I have seen in Europe even above Manu but always am called idiot and liar. This is what Team US top scout say about him and also he explain the level of Greek players and team. All American fans here is bash Greek players and call me liar. Also make fun of me and call me liar that coach Giannakis is much better than US coaches in NBA.

Also call win over US "fluke" but you will learn. You will learn all these jokes you make soon about Greek players. Team US scout is obvious impress at level of Greek players.

http://sports.e-go.gr/article.asp?catid=8245&subid=2&tag=6371&pubid=1226646

Here is FIBA translation for non Greek speakers (they have better English than me)

During the Olympic qualifying tournament in Athens Tony Ronzoni was there to evaluate or spy the Greek team, sent officially by USA Basketball. He gave a short interview to some media and here are some interesting points:

"This Greek team is better than 2006 but this time we are working to be well prepared. The Greek players are playing such a long time together that they have developed an incredible chemistry with each other. That is the job of an excellent coach. There are about 10 equal players within the team and each and every one of them can take the lead at any moment during the game. I was very impressed with the plain mentality that all players as a priority try to pass the ball to secure an easy hit. This is great. Our team has to work on that, most of our players are thinking in NBA terms and they try to finish themselves.

Our players of course are very athletic and very good on one to one but sometimes this style of offense can be premature. I believe we should follow carefully the style of the Greek team as I believe it has become a basketball school with it's own style with every new generation of player getting better. In defense the Greek team has this unique ability to apply an extreme full pressing in all areas with devastating effect to the opponents. They do that superbly without any sign of stress or fear. I believe that Greece will use this defense against Spain or Argentina.

In offense the best of Greece is the perimeter. Spanoulis has improved a lot during the last two years he is two years older and two years better. He can play in any team in the NBA any time he wants to. I do not understand why he refused a contract from San Antonio Spurs last year. He seems not to be afraid of anyone. Diamantidis as well belongs to the NBA. Papaloukas however is the leader of the team whilst Zisis is an extremely mature player. The only disadvantage of the Greek team is that there are not many substitutes for the position 4. Fotsis has passed his game to another level but still this position has not many other options like the rest. All the players they seem to be in incredible form but I want to speak about young Vasilopoulos who is becoming an awesome player.

Now can all NBA American fans that talks this crap they know nothing about shut up? Especially the retard Rockets fans that believes Spanoulis "suck". Any person believe such incredible player suck is fool.

JamStone
07-30-2008, 01:04 PM
That's it. I'm convinced. He must be the best player on the planet.

stretch
07-30-2008, 01:16 PM
hey kill bill pana

vspan sucks

kupogrey
07-30-2008, 01:29 PM
That's it. I'm convinced. He must be the best player on the planet.

co-sign :lol

nil.ball
07-30-2008, 02:12 PM
so... savior?

Mister Sinister
07-30-2008, 02:20 PM
For all American NBA fans who keep call me stupid and liar and that Spanoulis "suck" and who argue it is lie that Van Gundy on purpose ruin him because he not like him this is for you. I have been tell you idiots all along Spanoulis is most capable player I have seen in Europe even above Manu but always am called idiot and liar. This is what Team US top scout say about him and also he explain the level of Greek players and team. All American fans here is bash Greek players and call me liar. Also make fun of me and call me liar that coach Giannakis is much better than US coaches in NBA.

Also call win over US "fluke" but you will learn. You will learn all these jokes you make soon about Greek players. Team US scout is obvious impress at level of Greek players.

http://sports.e-go.gr/article.asp?catid=8245&subid=2&tag=6371&pubid=1226646

Here is FIBA translation for non Greek speakers (they have better English than me)

During the Olympic qualifying tournament in Athens Tony Ronzoni was there to evaluate or spy the Greek team, sent officially by USA Basketball. He gave a short interview to some media and here are some interesting points:

"This Greek team is better than 2006 but this time we are working to be well prepared. The Greek players are playing such a long time together that they have developed an incredible chemistry with each other. That is the job of an excellent coach. There are about 10 equal players within the team and each and every one of them can take the lead at any moment during the game. I was very impressed with the plain mentality that all players as a priority try to pass the ball to secure an easy hit. This is great. Our team has to work on that, most of our players are thinking in NBA terms and they try to finish themselves.

Our players of course are very athletic and very good on one to one but sometimes this style of offense can be premature. I believe we should follow carefully the style of the Greek team as I believe it has become a basketball school with it's own style with every new generation of player getting better. In defense the Greek team has this unique ability to apply an extreme full pressing in all areas with devastating effect to the opponents. They do that superbly without any sign of stress or fear. I believe that Greece will use this defense against Spain or Argentina.

In offense the best of Greece is the perimeter. Spanoulis has improved a lot during the last two years he is two years older and two years better. He can play in any team in the NBA any time he wants to. I do not understand why he refused a contract from San Antonio Spurs last year. He seems not to be afraid of anyone. Diamantidis as well belongs to the NBA. Papaloukas however is the leader of the team whilst Zisis is an extremely mature player. The only disadvantage of the Greek team is that there are not many substitutes for the position 4. Fotsis has passed his game to another level but still this position has not many other options like the rest. All the players they seem to be in incredible form but I want to speak about young Vasilopoulos who is becoming an awesome player.

Now can all NBA American fans that talks this crap they know nothing about shut up? Especially the retard Rockets fans that believes Spanoulis "suck". Any person believe such incredible player suck is fool.
Greece sucks, Spanoulis sucks, you suck.

I. Hustle
07-30-2008, 02:30 PM
I started to read it then got bored. Something about Spanoulis is the greatest of all time and because somewhere someone said something and that makes it true and I was eight when my parents were shot in the face.

nkdlunch
07-30-2008, 02:33 PM
this article is greek to me

Obstructed_View
07-30-2008, 03:46 PM
Spanoulis has improved a lot during the last two years he is two years older and two years better. He can play in any team in the NBA any time he wants to. I do not understand why he refused a contract from San Antonio Spurs last year. He seems not to be afraid of anyone.

If he's just now good enough to play for any team after two years of improvement, maybe that's why he couldn't buy PT for the rotten Rockets. And maybe the reason he still hasn't come over is because he knows he's not good enough. Maybe he'll be man enough to attempt to prove the rest of us wrong, but I'll probably be rooting against him forever just because KBP is such a little bigoted cock.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-30-2008, 03:55 PM
If he's just now good enough to play for any team after two years of improvement, maybe that's why he couldn't buy PT for the rotten Rockets. And maybe the reason he still hasn't come over is because he knows he's not good enough. Maybe he'll be man enough to attempt to prove the rest of us wrong, but I'll probably be rooting against him forever just because KBP is such a little bigoted cock.

You need think better. He is talk about 2006 FIBA World Championship when Spanoulis beat basic all by himself Team US or did you forget this? He is say he is much better now than player that 2 years ago beat US almost by himself in 4th quarter.

And people like you think he cannot play in NBA. Is so stupid it just make me laugh. At Olympic qualifier in Athens he was in different level from any other player there even Dirk. Even Olympiacos fans I know was admit he might be better than Nick Galis if he keep this up.

Obstructed_View
07-30-2008, 03:58 PM
So is Tony Ronzoni the guy who didn't scout the Greek team two years ago? Surely there's no ulterior motive in trying to make Spanoulis sound better than he is. If he said, "yeah they still aren't as good as the US players" someone might say, "Gee, then how did they completely destroy your team when your players couldn't even tell anyone apart?"

stretch
07-30-2008, 03:58 PM
And people like you think he cannot play in NBA. Is so stupid it just make me laugh.

your love of v-spans cock in your mouth is what makes us laugh

Obstructed_View
07-30-2008, 03:59 PM
And people like you think he cannot play in NBA. Is so stupid it just make me laugh. At Olympic qualifier in Athens he was in different level from any other player there even Dirk. Even Olympiacos fans I know was admit he might be better than Nick Galis if he keep this up.
You should probably have someone with a better grasp of English read the posts to you. I don't like VSpan mainly because of you. Bigots are annoying, and you are a great example.

ThunderStix®
07-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Vspan won't do anything in the league no matter what kill bill pana says with the million Greek articles he posts.

DaDakota
07-30-2008, 04:13 PM
V-Span can play, in the proper system.....he is not a great shooter, but he is a good defender, good passer, and great at running the PnR.....he could start on some NBA teams at PG.

And if he were still in Houston, he would probably be starting over Rafer..

As for whether Kill Bill is real.....I still think the same as I did the other day...until he stops masking his IP and finds a way to prove he is not Indazone...I think he is....

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Vspan won't do anything in the league no matter what kill bill pana says with the million Greek articles he posts.

lol is most funny from Pistons fan. Joe Dumars has offer him MLE contract several times. His biggest fan in whole world is Joe Dumars he even tell his agent this. Is funny Piston fan think he know more than great Dumars.

ThunderStix®
07-30-2008, 04:29 PM
Joe Dumars thinks he might be good as a backup, nothing else.

And I don't think I'm smarter than Dumars.

learn some better english before you talk trash to Americans like you do everyday. :rolleyes

You sound like an idiot. :lol