View Full Version : My Friend's Colonoscopy

ShoogarBear
07-30-2008, 07:52 PM
:nope

Made you look, you sick bastard.

E20
07-30-2008, 07:52 PM
Aside from my dissapointment.

Why would have your friends colonscopy in the 1st place?

1Parker1
07-30-2008, 08:01 PM
My bad...by "friend" I thought you really meant yourself....:oops

ShoogarBear
07-30-2008, 08:10 PM
My bad...by "friend" I thought you really meant yourself....:oops

I didn't know you were kinky like that.

tlongII
07-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Sequ forum

2Blonde
07-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Aside from my dissapointment.

Maybe these 2 videos will abate your disappointment..
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=katie+couric%27s+colonoscopy&sitesearch=&aq=f#
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=katie+couric%27s+colonoscopy&sitesearch=&aq=f#

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2008, 10:35 AM
You guys are just gonna love it. The colonoscopy ain't shit...literally. Nothing to it...It's the stuff they give you to clean you out to get ready for it that you will remember forever.

My guy had his own secret mix. I was told later by one of the operating room nurse/techs that they LOVED working on my guys patients because they were SOOOOOOOO CLEEEEEEEEAN!

I mixed and drank his giant secret cocktail and waited...I was watching Hannity and Combs (sp?) with my wife and actually had the fate tempting audacity to tell my wife I didn't think it was working.

It wasn't ten minutes before I felt this rumble in my stomach and I suddenly felt like my gut had been invaded by an alien...and the alien was growing...

I jumped to my feet and short stepped down the hall trying to deal with the buckle/zipper issues as I ran. The alien had reached basketball size proportions as I cleared the bathroom door.

Fortunately my wife has me pretty well housebroken and the seat was down. Just as my butt hit the seat the basketball (which had now grown to the size of a volkswagon) exploded and blew everything I had consumed since I was an infant and even possibly pre birth umbilical nourishment down and out.

The seat wasn't much protection. Everything hit the bottom of the bowl going Mach 2 and ricocheted and came right back up with its speed just slightly diminished to Mach 1.

For a big guy I have a relatively small butt that was not adequate to plug all the escape outlets. I had stuff up my back, in my hair, and on the ceiling and walls.

It's a very humbling experience.

Despite my best cleaning efforts I ended up repainting the bathroom the next weekend.

Normal toilets just aren't made for THAT shit. Next time I'm digging a DEEP post hole in the yard and cutting the bottom out of a lawn chair.

johnsmith
07-31-2008, 10:38 AM
You guys are just gonna love it. The colonoscopy ain't shit...literally. Nothing to it...It's the stuff they give you to clean you out to get ready for it that you will remember forever.

My guy had his own secret mix. I was told later by one of the operating room nurse/techs that they LOVED working on my guys patients because they were SOOOOOOOO CLEEEEEEEEAN!

I mixed and drank his giant secret cocktail and waited...I was watching Hannity and Combs (sp?) with my wife and actually had the fate tempting audacity to tell my wife I didn't think it was working.

It wasn't ten minutes before I felt this rumble in my stomach and I suddenly felt like my gut had been invaded by an alien...and the alien was growing...

I jumped to my feet and short stepped down the hall trying to deal with the buckle/zipper issues as I ran. The alien had reached basketball size proportions as I cleared the bathroom door.

Fortunately my wife has me pretty well housebroken and the seat was down. Just as my butt hit the seat the basketball (which had now grown to the size of a volkswagon) exploded and blew everything I had consumed since I was an infant and even possibly pre birth umbilical nourishment down and out.

The seat wasn't much protection. Everything hit the bottom of the bowl going Mach 2 and ricocheted and came right back up with its speed just slightly diminished to Mach 1.

For a big guy I have a relatively small butt that was not adequate to plug all the escape outlets. I had stuff up my back, in my hair, and on the ceiling and walls.

Despite my best cleaning efforts I ended up repainting the bathroom the next weekend.

Better left too yourself forum.

Vinnie_Johnson
07-31-2008, 10:39 AM
Slow day..

bugmenot
07-31-2008, 10:43 AM

Normal toilets just aren't made for THAT shit. Next time I'm digging a DEEP post hole in the yard and cutting the bottom out of a lawn chair.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmoa:lmao

peewee's lovechild
07-31-2008, 11:13 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

stretch
07-31-2008, 11:55 AM
funny

ShoogarBear
07-31-2008, 08:29 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

That was Chopper-quality posting.

I was watching Hannity and Combs (sp?)

Serves you right.

ShoogarBear
07-31-2008, 08:30 PM
I just had to prescribe a guy a bowel prep tonight for a radiology study tomorrow. He's 25. I wonder if he'll ever speak to me again.

marini martini
07-31-2008, 09:14 PM

Gawd, how did I miss this? :lmao:lmao:lmao

Ronaldo McDonald
07-31-2008, 09:56 PM
I just had to prescribe a guy a bowel prep tonight for a radiology study tomorrow. He's 25. I wonder if he'll ever speak to me again.

You a Radiologist, Shoog?

marini martini
08-01-2008, 12:25 AM

No,an enimaoligist!:toast

alamo50
08-01-2008, 03:40 AM
Geez thanks for the Cosmic walkthrough!
I´m up (the butt) coming Wednesday!

But I did laugh my ass of!

:(

ShoogarBear
08-01-2008, 04:19 AM

Nope, kidneys.

T Park
08-01-2008, 04:42 AM
Hey Shoog, can you PM me, I've got a question about kidney stones and fixing Gout...