PDA

View Full Version : Food For Thought

02-06-2005, 12:39 AM
If you've been carrying your young three year-old daughter through the rodeo on your shoulders and find that you're not in as good shape as you were in the past and you have a few nagging aches and pains and decide to treat them with an analgesic balm such as "Icy Hot", be wary not to scratch certain parts on one's anatomy if they itch, as the resulting sensation is a tad on the uncomfortable side.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-06-2005, 12:41 AM
If you've been carrying your young three year-old daughter through the rodeo on your shoulders and find that you're not in as good shape as you were in the past and you have a few nagging aches and pains and decide to treat them with an analgesic balm such as "Icy Hot", be wary not to scratch certain parts on one's anatomy if they itch, as the resulting sensation is a tad on the uncomfortable side.

You don't want to know how, but this exact subject came up in the newsroom on Thursday afternoon.

:lol

02-06-2005, 12:45 AM
Short story.

One summer in high school I was working in Roswell, New Mexico (manual labor on a construction site) and we left a can if Icy Hot in the car during the day. On the way home I opened it and discovered that left sitting in 100+ temps, it will liquefy. I was staring in amazement at this when my buddy hit a bump and the entire contents spilled into my lap.

Taking a shower when one gets home will only serve to intensify the "effects".

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-06-2005, 12:53 AM
Short story.

One summer in high school I was working in Roswell, New Mexico (manual labor on a construction site) and we left a can if Icy Hot in the car during the day. On the way home I opened it and discovered that left sitting in 100+ temps, it will liquefy. I was staring in amazement at this when my buddy hit a bump and the entire contents spilled into my lap.

Taking a shower when one gets home will only serve to intensify the "effects".

Something tells me you should just stay away from IcyHot.

02-06-2005, 01:04 AM
You would think, wouldn't you?

Experiment2100
02-06-2005, 01:22 AM
Maybe you should invest in those new patches Shaq is raving about.
http://www.patches.natureflower.co.uk/detail_icyhot_patch[1].jpg

T Park
02-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Yikes.

Yeah, as soon as you use the stuff, wash your hands a MINIMUM of 3 times.

Then you can scratch your eyes, your back, your whatevers.