PDA

View Full Version : I hate snorers too

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 12:28 PM
(CNN) -- As horrified travelers watched, a Greyhound Canada bus passenger repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated the young man sitting beside him, who was sleeping with his head leaning against the window, a witness said Thursday.

Police officers and cars surround the bus near Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, on Wednesday night.

"There was a blood-curdling scream. I was just reading my book, and all of a sudden I heard it," said Garnet Caton, who was sitting in front of the two men.

"It was like something between a dog howling and a baby crying, I guess you could say. I don't think it will leave me for a while."

Caton said he shouted at the other passengers, many of whom also were sleeping, to leave. Watch Caton describe what he saw »

"Everybody got off the bus. Me and a trucker that stopped and the Greyhound driver ran up to the door to maybe see if the guy was still alive or we could help or something like that," Caton told CNN.

"And when we all got up, we saw that the guy was cutting off the guy's head. ... When he saw us, he came back to the front of the bus, told the driver to shut the door. He pressed the button and the door shut, but it didn't shut in time, and the guy was able to get his knife out and take a swipe at us," Caton said.

The incident happened late Wednesday west of Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, but a standoff between the attacker and police lasted into early Thursday.

The bus was traveling along the Trans-Canada Highway from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba, and was about 45 minutes from its destination when the attack occurred, said Greyhound spokeswoman Abby Wambaugh in Dallas, Texas.

Witnesses told Canadian TV that the attacker was wielding a butcher-type knife. They said the trucker who stopped provided wrenches and crowbars to several of the men, who were able to keep the suspect on the bus until police came. After the standoff, police took the man into custody.

Wambaugh declined to comment further, except to "confirm that there was an incident on one of our buses."

"I don't want to compromise the investigation," she told CNN.

The incident occurred on the first of two Greyhound Canada buses that were traveling together, she said. The bus was carrying 37 passengers. As many passengers as possible among those not directly involved in the incident were transferred to the second bus, she said.

Others were taken to a hotel in Brandon, where they were met by Greyhound managers and police, Wambaugh said.

Once they are released, Greyhound will take them by bus to Winnipeg, and "we will do whatever is required to help them -- and that includes counseling," she added

Vinnie_Johnson
07-31-2008, 12:31 PM
Holly crap.

timvp
07-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Decapitated? Are we sure he wasn't born like that? He was Canadian, after all . . .

http://philzine.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/south-park-canada-on-strike.jpg

thispego
07-31-2008, 12:44 PM
EXTREME!!

no thats seriously fucked up

MannyIsGod
07-31-2008, 01:06 PM
What the fuck...........

Vinnie_Johnson
07-31-2008, 01:18 PM
Damn I would hate to be the one locked up with this dude.

peewee's lovechild
07-31-2008, 01:38 PM
Holy fuck . . . that's some wicked shit.

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 01:42 PM
Now that I got your attention. Just say this prayer with me.

j/k

I love CNN they don't hold back the good stuff

IceColdBrewski
07-31-2008, 02:29 PM
Kramer: "Yeah, then everybody is screaming because the driver, he's passed out because of all the commotion. The bus is out of control! So I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel... Now I'm driving the bus!"
George: "You're Batman."
Kramer: "Yeah, I am Batman."
Kramer: "...Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door with my foot at the next stop."
Jerry: "You kept making all the stops?"
Kramer: "Well, people kept ringing the bell!"

2centsworth
07-31-2008, 02:45 PM
I rode a Greyhound about a year or so ago and I swear I dosed off with one eye open. Those buses are freakin scary.

IceColdBrewski
07-31-2008, 10:04 PM
rkpvON6IpNs

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-31-2008, 10:32 PM
WTF??? Serial killer? Paid hit? That is freakin sick.

The Seinfeld, OTOH, is genius. :lmao

Fernando TD21
08-01-2008, 12:42 AM
A man is lying on the street, some punk has chopped off his head. What is wrong with the world today?:bang

I. Hustle
08-04-2008, 12:21 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/02/canada.bus.stabbing.ap/index.html?iref=24hours

This dude was an f'n psycho

thispego
08-04-2008, 12:37 PM
didnt we already know that?

I. Hustle
08-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Yeah but to show off the head that just start munchin on the dude! He must have snored really loud or drooled alot.