PDA

View Full Version : Antonis Fotsis Say He Will Consider NBA

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Antonis Fotsis have 3 year contract he just sign with Panathinaikos. Is for 3 years $12.6 millions. So he can be sign for less than all MLE for same money. He have NBA opt out clause for no cost after each year. So this mean he could not come to NBA until after this year.

But he give recent interview where he say after qualify tournament for Olympia in Athens he have several NBA team approach him and agent about come back to NBA. He say when he go to NBA before at age 20 he was not ready and make mistake go there when not old enough and he realize this and this is why he decide leave there.

He say he feel like now he ready for NBA and he can have good career there. So after this year he will consider it if he can get same money he would in PAO. So he would have 2 years left of contract then so same money would mean 2 years contract for $8.4 millions which is less than all MLE.

Spurs need consider him. We love him in PAO since he is most talent PF in Europe but he have ability to be player can prove Greeks can play in NBA. Spurs need consider him. He is 6-10 power forward with very good rebounding and shot blocking and also very good athlete. He is excellent dunker and is fast and is able run floor. he is also pure shooter with good 3 point shot and have NBA range. He is even good ball handler.

He is same player have won 5 Greek championships, 1 Greek Cup championship, 1 Spanish championship, 1 ULEB Cup championship, and 1 Euroleague championship. He also is win 2005 European championship with Hellas national team and the 2nd place in World championship in 2006.

He have won 2 FIBA MVP awards and also best player 22 and under in Euroleague award. He is also have Euroleague record for most rebound in one game with 24. And remember is only 40 minute games in Euroleague and is much harder to get rebounds because of game difference. Even the John Hollinger of the ESPN says this is true. 1 rebound in NBA is = 1.18 rebound in Euroleague and this is per 40 minute so not include difference of 40 minute to 48 minute. So 24 rebound game is like = 24 x 1.18 = 28.32 rebound then for difference in 40 minute game to 48 minute game is = 34 rebounds.

So this is like = 34 rebound game in NBA. Good example what he is capable of.
He can make Spurs younger and more athletic and he can be perfect player with Duncan. He is great defender and athlete and great 3 point shooter and very good post passer. He can be like young Horry for Spurs.

Here is video

JGMpqM2KVfw

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-31-2008, 02:15 PM
Would he take about 2 million a year?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 02:25 PM
Would he take about 2 million a year?

How many people would take less than half they make at current job at new job? Why is NBA fans obsess with this idea only American players can get what they is worth?

Indazone
07-31-2008, 02:40 PM
How many people would take less than half they make at current job at new job? Why is NBA fans obsess with this idea only American players can get what they is worth?

Well we got Scola for 3 million a year. Is Fotis better than Scola?

koriwhat
07-31-2008, 02:46 PM

and why are you obsessed with nba teams needing to pay similar to euro teams for players who aren't proven in the nba? sure they are considered professionals in euro ball but aren't some 17 yr olds professionals out there too? doesn't mean being labeled a professional overseas will translate to a professional in the nba 1st yr and demanding more than usual.

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 02:51 PM
Throw in a ham sandwich and a cold coke

samikeyp
07-31-2008, 02:52 PM

Why do you think one person speaks for a whole group?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 02:57 PM
Well we got Scola for 3 million a year. Is Fotis better than Scola?

At time Scola come to NBA no. But at this time now yes Fotsis is better. he is better I think than Scola is in this time. Fotsis have final understand how to use his talent and has take his game to next level.

pad300
07-31-2008, 03:00 PM
If he wants the MLE, he's not going to come to the NBA. He's been a bust once in the NBA already... No one is going to pay him the MLE without him proving that he's not the guy who couldn't hack it years ago. Maybe his head wasn't on straight then (ie. homesick or whatever), but until he proves it is now (pretty much at most for the LLE), no GM will sign him...

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-31-2008, 03:03 PM

Because 2 million is all what the Spurs can give him, asshole.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 03:07 PM
If he wants the MLE, he's not going to come to the NBA. He's been a bust once in the NBA already... No one is going to pay him the MLE without him proving that he's not the guy who couldn't hack it years ago. Maybe his head wasn't on straight then (ie. homesick or whatever), but until he proves it is now (pretty much at most for the LLE), no GM will sign him...

He was only 20 when he tried NBA before and he was in bench because of age. He was also to young to adjust to leave home. This is why he leave NBA after 1 year. Also he many levels better player now than he was then.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 03:09 PM
Because 2 million is all what the Spurs can give him, asshole.

Fotsis is much superior player to Bonner in every aspect of game. Bonner get $9 million. You explain this to me?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Fotsis is much superior player to Bonner in every aspect of game. Bonner get $9 million. You explain this to me?

2 million per year is what I meant. The Spurs have the LLE and the rest of the MLE to spend on players, that's it. Both are worth about 2 million a year. Jesus, look around before you make a retarded comment.

Kermit
07-31-2008, 03:16 PM
2 million per year is what I meant. The Spurs have the LLE and the rest of the MLE to spend on players, that's it. Both are worth about 2 million a year. Jesus, look around before you make a retarded comment.

:lmao

Good luck.

Bruno
07-31-2008, 03:22 PM

Fotsis isn't an option for this summer. He played in Russia last year and just signed a new contract with PantyTacos one or two months ago. If he comes in NBA, it will be next summer, at the soonest.

pad300
07-31-2008, 03:33 PM
He was only 20 when he tried NBA before and he was in bench because of age. He was also to young to adjust to leave home. This is why he leave NBA after 1 year. Also he many levels better player now than he was then.

Sure, that is the story. But who cares. He's busted once in the NBA, because his head wasn't on straight. We've seen highly rated Euroleague players come over and bust here - Spanoulis, Jasikevicius ... No NBA decision maker is going to blow an MLE level contract on a guy who has shown he doesn't cut it before. Fotsis will get a second chance if he wants one (because your right, he has shown something playing in Europe), but they are not going to mortgage a roster spot for 3+ years, and nearly 10% of their salary cap space to give him one. That's just way too much to risk, on a guy who may simply not be comfortable in a US/NBA environment. An LLE contract maybe (~4 Million US/2 years) but not the MLE.

timvp
07-31-2008, 03:40 PM
Antonis Fotsis :lol

He already failed out of the NBA once when he was with the horrible Grizzlies.

Next.

Indazone
07-31-2008, 03:41 PM
For the kind of money Fotsis wants he needs to stay with the Greek Team. Hell, he'll be happy and with the Euro at 1.59 to 1 there's no way an NBA team will pay for him. All our players are going that way.

I would like to see Mike Batiste goes to the NBA. Now that would be a story.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 03:45 PM

He have to wait 1 year before he can leave contract.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 03:47 PM
For the kind of money Fotsis wants he needs to stay with the Greek Team. Hell, he'll be happy and with the Euro at 1.59 to 1 there's no way an NBA team will pay for him. All our players are going that way.

I would like to see Mike Batiste goes to the NBA. Now that would be a story.

Batiste can be very good backup center in NBA. He would be perfect with Rockets to backup Yao and Scola. But Fotsis is even better than him. Just different kind of players.

timvp
07-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Batiste can be very good backup center in NBA. He would be perfect with Rockets to backup Yao and Scola.:lmao :lmao

Batiste is all of about 6-foot-7 and 225 pounds. He'd play small forward in the NBA ... like he did when he was last in the NBA. Center? WTF? Do you even watch basketball?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-31-2008, 03:57 PM
He have to wait 1 year before he can leave contract.

Well now you say it.

EDIT:

Standing corrected, I guess Fotsis should come over next year, though we'd only sign him for 1 year assuming the Spurs are still going through with the 2010 plan.

fyatuk
07-31-2008, 04:01 PM
Well now you say it.

Err, from the original post:

Antonis Fotsis have 3 year contract he just sign with Panathinaikos. Is for 3 years $12.6 millions. So he can be sign for less than all MLE for same money. He have NBA opt out clause for no cost after each year. So this mean he could not come to NBA until after this year.

emphasis added.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-31-2008, 04:05 PM
I don't give a damn anymore. Fotsis sucks unless he comes to the Spurs.

Buddy Holly
07-31-2008, 04:06 PM
Fuck, leave kill biil, just leave. And take all the other retards with you.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2008, 04:20 PM
I always liked Fotsis -- at least defensively, but I don't see NBA teams falling over themselves to give him the MLE next summer unless he really does something special in the olympics.

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 04:24 PM
In related news http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-33-120/Now-Talking--White-Chocolate-and-Tel-Aviv.html Go white chocolate Go

Indazone
07-31-2008, 04:40 PM
Michael James Batiste or Mike Batiste (born November 21 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_21), 1977 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1977) in Long Beach, California (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Beach%2C_California)) is an American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States) professional basketball (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball) player currently playing for the pro club Panathinaikos BC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panathinaikos_BC) of the Greek League (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A1_Ethniki). He is 6'8 1/4" (2.04 m) in height and is regarded as one of the best power forwards (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_forward_%28basketball%29) currently playing in the Euroleague (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euroleague). He usually draws the attention of fans with his many highlight reel dunks and dominant finishing plays around the basket.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Batiste

Bring the man over..the guy is athletic and can play.

wildbill2u
07-31-2008, 05:37 PM
Let's see, a relatively young 6'10 mobile big man who can play some D, shoot some 3s, is agressive in the paint and has handles on the alley oop.

Nope, he'd never work out as a Spur. Not old enough or soft enough.

Sissiborgo
07-31-2008, 05:38 PM
Well he could be good!..

GSH
07-31-2008, 05:48 PM

You want an explanation?

1. Bonner is overpaid.
2. The NBA has a salary cap
3. Fotsis wasn't a "much superior player" in the NBA

Now it's your turn: Chris Paul will make $4.5 Million this season, while Unics Kazan has reportedly offered Dan Dickau $4 Million after-taxes. (Equivalent of about $7 Million) Deron Williams will make $5 Million, while Darko-Fucking-Milicic will make $7 Million. LeBron James will make $14.4 Million, while Stephon Marbury will make $22 Million. Can you explain this to me?

Don't answer. I'm not interested in anything your dumb ass has to say. But don't confuse salary with ability. And don't confuse the NBA with the Euro Leagues. If you do, don't expect anyone who knows the game to take you seriously.

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 05:50 PM
ooooohhhhhh Thatsaburn!

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-31-2008, 05:57 PM
He have won 2 FIBA MVP awards and also best player 22 and under in Euroleague award. He is also have Euroleague record for most rebound in one game with 24. And remember is only 40 minute games in Euroleague and is much harder to get rebounds because of game difference. Even the John Hollinger of the ESPN says this is true. 1 rebound in NBA is = 1.18 rebound in Euroleague and this is per 40 minute so not include difference of 40 minute to 48 minute. So 24 rebound game is like = 24 x 1.18 = 28.32 rebound then for difference in 40 minute game to 48 minute game is = 34 rebounds.

I once had 28 rebounds in 32 minutes of playing time in a city league game I played in. That equates to 42 rebounds in 48 minutes in an NBA game. Yes........I rock.

Thanks, kill_bill, now I'm even more convinced than ever that Pop needs to sign me up.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 05:59 PM
:lmao :lmao

Batiste is all of about 6-foot-7 and 225 pounds. He'd play small forward in the NBA ... like he did when he was last in the NBA. Center? WTF? Do you even watch basketball?

Batiste is much bigger than this. You posts nonsense. He is also a center or power forward only. And against Spurs and Rockets last year he play center and do very well or is your memory this poor?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 06:04 PM
I once had 28 rebounds in 32 minutes of playing time in a city league game I played in. That equates to 42 rebounds in 48 minutes in an NBA game. Yes........I rock.

Thanks, kill_bill, now I'm even more convinced than ever that Pop needs to sign me up.

So Hollinger and ESPN lie then?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-31-2008, 06:05 PM
Batiste is much bigger than this. You posts nonsense. He is also a center or power forward only. And against Spurs and Rockets last year he play center and do very well or is your memory this poor?

So then how tall and large is he?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 06:17 PM
So then how tall and large is he?

I think he is list in PAO guide something like 2.04m and 113 kg and 2.18m wingspan. I am not sure but I think this like 6-8 height and 250 pound and 7-2 wingspan for the ones who use English system.

But weight number is old from when he first sign with team 5 years ago. Announcers in game have say before he is like 118 kg now which is something like 260 pound.

He play only as power forward and center. He would be player that could be use as backup PF/C for teams similar how Kurt Thomas is use.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-31-2008, 06:35 PM
So Hollinger and ESPN lie then?

See Butler, Jackie.

GSH
07-31-2008, 06:35 PM
In related news http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-33-120/Now-Talking--White-Chocolate-and-Tel-Aviv.html Go white chocolate Go

I lived there for a year, and watched Maccabi. It's not the same level of competition, by any stretch of the imagination. And the crowds at games looked like they were about equal to the ones LeBron drew in prep school. If they offer Jason Williams a greater-than-NBA contract, I will be convinced that there is a concerted effort by all the teams to screw with the NBA. (Not that I am unconvinced already.) It looks like the plan is to get marginal, but recognizable players to sign by offering them ridiculous contracts, in order to pave the way for getting some bigger names in the near future.

Maccabi can't possibly compete monetarily on the basis of ticket sales, or local audience. And I don't believe that they can compete on the basis of European television rights. The revenues just aren't there, from what I saw. They're either trying to boost the value of their Euro television deals, or coming after a share of the NBA's revenues. They believe these signings give them credibility, and it's starting to look like they are right.

It's only been two seasons ago that I was there. It was like watching D-League ball, except that the overall shooting ability was better and the overall athleticism was lower. And yet there seems to be an increasingly large number of fans who believe that the Euro teams could compete in the NBA. And that is complete and utter bullshit. I recognize my own bias, as an NBA fan, but the margin is so wide that it isn't near to being a judgement call.

Let them sign some of our top-tier guys, by offering $25 Million-plus per season, and it might be another story.

T Park
07-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Antonis Fotsis :lol

He already failed out of the NBA once when he was with the horrible Grizzlies.

Next.

Thats exactly what I thought.
Fostis is a stiff.

Pass.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 07:14 PM
I lived there for a year, and watched Maccabi. It's not the same level of competition, by any stretch of the imagination. And the crowds at games looked like they were about equal to the ones LeBron drew in prep school. If they offer Jason Williams a greater-than-NBA contract, I will be convinced that there is a concerted effort by all the teams to screw with the NBA. (Not that I am unconvinced already.) It looks like the plan is to get marginal, but recognizable players to sign by offering them ridiculous contracts, in order to pave the way for getting some bigger names in the near future.

Maccabi can't possibly compete monetarily on the basis of ticket sales, or local audience. And I don't believe that they can compete on the basis of European television rights. The revenues just aren't there, from what I saw. They're either trying to boost the value of their Euro television deals, or coming after a share of the NBA's revenues. They believe these signings give them credibility, and it's starting to look like they are right.

It's only been two seasons ago that I was there. It was like watching D-League ball, except that the overall shooting ability was better and the overall athleticism was lower. And yet there seems to be an increasingly large number of fans who believe that the Euro teams could compete in the NBA. And that is complete and utter bullshit. I recognize my own bias, as an NBA fan, but the margin is so wide that it isn't near to being a judgement call.

Let them sign some of our top-tier guys, by offering $25 Million-plus per season, and it might be another story.

You do realize Ligat Winner the Israel League is one of very worst in all Europe continent right? Or you not realize this?

Hemotivo
07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
Fatsis sucks

GSH
07-31-2008, 08:41 PM
You do realize Ligat Winner the Israel League is one of very worst in all Europe continent right? Or you not realize this?

Are you really just some asshole Mavs fan who is pretending to be from Europe by faking incredibly bad grammar? You can't honestly follow the EuroLeagues and still be that fucking ignorant, can you? For a team from one of the worst leagues, Maccabi has certainly had their way with some of the best teams in Europe. Or you not realize this?

I don't give a damn about the Israeli League. Maccabi won the EuroLeague Championship in 2004 and 2005. The following year, when I was there, they were beaten in the Finals by CSKA Moscow. In addition to those two championships, Maccabi has been the runners-up twice in the last 5 years, finishing ahead of teams like CSKA, Tau Ceramica, Real Madrid, and Panathinaikos. Are you suggesting that those teams are not among Europe's best?

For the record, I'm not at all sure that the Maccabi team I watched could have beaten Memphis this season. No... not the Grizzlies. The Memphis Tigers' NCAA team.

And for those who will try to insist that the EuroLeague is really competitive with the NBA, consider this:
1. In 2004 and 2005, the All-EuroLeague MVP was Anthony Parker.
2. This year's EuroLeague Finals MVP was Trajan Langdon.
3. Three of last year's All-EuroLeague First Team were from the U.S. - including Langdon, Terrell McIntyre, and Terence Morris.

None of those guys could be more than role players in the NBA, and yet they were among the very best in the Euros. And that's not my opinion. They all have the awards to prove it.

[For those Spurs fans who aren't really familiar with how the EuroLeague works, see this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euroleague ]

DaDakota
07-31-2008, 09:33 PM
Link.....

More made up strories.

DD

underdawg
07-31-2008, 09:59 PM
And yet there seems to be an increasingly large number of fans who believe that the Euro teams could compete in the NBA. And that is complete and utter bullshit.

You can thank Argentina 2004 for that - what a pathetic performance by USA. All that gets squashed this year - USA should average 30-40 point wins in their reclaiming of the gold this year. It won't be close and we shouldn't be shocked - 2004 was an aberration. It's just a shame Manu will exert so much energy for a silver or a bronze.

timvp
07-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Batiste is much bigger than this.Getting fatter doesn't mean you can go from small forward to center in the NBA. He's still 6-foot-7.

You posts nonsense.Okay.

He is also a center or power forward only.Yeah, in the weak ass Greek leagues. When he was in the NBA, he played small forward. Look it up. If Michael Finley went to the Greek league, he'd play power forward and center, too. That doesn't mean he could come back to the NBA as a center.

And against Spurs and Rockets last year he play center and do very well or is your memory this poor?:lol That's called preseason. And the Spurs and Rockets both blew out that scrub team without playing with Parker and TMac respectively. If either the Spurs are the Rockets tried, they could have won by about 70 points.

I wouldn't be pointing to those games as proof of anything. The Greek team could have been starting Sophocles and Euripides at power forward and center ... that doesn't make them able to play power forward and center in the NBA.

Kori Ellis
07-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Batiste is about 6'7 and he's gained a little weight, so he might be 235-240 by now. However, he'd just be a fat small forward/short power forward in the NBA - not a center.

And from what I understand, he doesn't have any desire to play in the NBA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 10:25 PM
Getting fatter doesn't mean you can go from small forward to center in the NBA. He's still 6-foot-7.

Okay.

Yeah, in the weak ass Greek leagues. When he was in the NBA, he played small forward. Look it up. If Michael Finley went to the Greek league, he'd play power forward and center, too. That doesn't mean he could come back to the NBA as a center.

:lol That's called preseason. And the Spurs and Rockets both blew out that scrub team without playing with Parker and TMac respectively. If either the Spurs are the Rockets tried, they could have won by about 70 points.

I wouldn't be pointing to those games as proof of anything. The Greek team could have been starting Sophocles and Euripides at power forward and center ... that doesn't make them able to play power forward and center in the NBA.

2.04 m is 6 feet 8 inches.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Batiste is about 6'7 and he's gained a little weight, so he might be 235-240 by now. However, he'd just be a fat small forward/short power forward in the NBA - not a center.

And from what I understand, he doesn't have any desire to play in the NBA.

2.04 m = 6-8 He is not 6-7 even NBA list him 6-8.

Also NBA weight is wrong. He is list 237 pounds in college. You think he weigh less at age 31 than he weigh at age 22? I think you are wrong. I know you are wrong. He is say to be 6-8 260 pound in these days. This is not small forward.

I never say he is "center in NBA" I say he can back up PF and C similar as player like Scola and Kurt Thomas. They is about same size as Batiste 1 inch taller, shorter arms probably and weigh less and less muscle. Batiste is not "fatter" he is all muscle.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-31-2008, 10:49 PM

Why is it Euro fans ignore the facts of the situations, as in the Spurs only having two million in cap room left.

coopdogg3
07-31-2008, 10:54 PM

Also NBA weight is wrong. He is list 237 pounds in college. You think he weigh less at age 31 than he weigh at age 22? I think you are wrong. I know you are wrong. He is say to be 6-8 260 pound in these days. This is not small forward.

I never say he is "center in NBA" I say he can back up PF and C similar as player like Scola and Kurt Thomas. They is about same size as Batiste 1 inch taller, shorter arms probably and weigh less and less muscle. Batiste is not "fatter" he is all muscle.

You do realize that none of that information bolsters your claim.

6' 8" is too small to play PF or C

260 is WAY too heavy to play SF

Kori Ellis
07-31-2008, 10:59 PM

Okay, whatever. You realize that the NBA listing him at 6'8 is even more evidence that he's 6'7, right?

So, when are you going to stop pretending you are a Greek guy and friends with Spanoulis?

SequSpur
07-31-2008, 11:08 PM
He's a fricking scrub if he played in the nba.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 11:11 PM
Are you really just some asshole Mavs fan who is pretending to be from Europe by faking incredibly bad grammar? You can't honestly follow the EuroLeagues and still be that fucking ignorant, can you? For a team from one of the worst leagues, Maccabi has certainly had their way with some of the best teams in Europe. Or you not realize this?

I don't give a damn about the Israeli League. Maccabi won the EuroLeague Championship in 2004 and 2005. The following year, when I was there, they were beaten in the Finals by CSKA Moscow. In addition to those two championships, Maccabi has been the runners-up twice in the last 5 years, finishing ahead of teams like CSKA, Tau Ceramica, Real Madrid, and Panathinaikos. Are you suggesting that those teams are not among Europe's best?

For the record, I'm not at all sure that the Maccabi team I watched could have beaten Memphis this season. No... not the Grizzlies. The Memphis Tigers' NCAA team.

And for those who will try to insist that the EuroLeague is really competitive with the NBA, consider this:
1. In 2004 and 2005, the All-EuroLeague MVP was Anthony Parker.
2. This year's EuroLeague Finals MVP was Trajan Langdon.
3. Three of last year's All-EuroLeague First Team were from the U.S. - including Langdon, Terrell McIntyre, and Terence Morris.

None of those guys could be more than role players in the NBA, and yet they were among the very best in the Euros. And that's not my opinion. They all have the awards to prove it.

[For those Spurs fans who aren't really familiar with how the EuroLeague works, see this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euroleague ]

:downspin::lol:rollin:blah

You actual think Israel league is good one in Europe.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 11:11 PM
Why is it Euro fans ignore the facts of the situations, as in the Spurs only having two million in cap room left.

Why is it you lack ability to read?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 11:13 PM
You do realize that none of that information bolsters your claim.

6' 8" is too small to play PF or C

260 is WAY too heavy to play SF

Spurs fans is dumb. This thread is about Fotsis. I am not suggest Batiste for Spurs. Spurs does not need him. I am suggest Fotsis who Spurs can really use.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-31-2008, 11:14 PM
Okay, whatever. You realize that the NBA listing him at 6'8 is even more evidence that he's 6'7, right?

So, when are you going to stop pretending you are a Greek guy and friends with Spanoulis?

So owner of site believe Dakota? Why you not tell fans here any person can get software and download this and will tell them who is who?

Kori Ellis
07-31-2008, 11:15 PM
:downspin::lol:rollin:blah

He's not talking about the Israeli league. He's talking about Maccabi's playing in Euroleague. Just because they happen to be in the Israeli league, that's not the point of his post.

Kori Ellis
07-31-2008, 11:15 PM
So owner of site believe Dakota? Why you not tell fans here any person can get software and download this and will tell them who is who?

No, I believe the fact that you use a proxy server to post to hide where you are posting from. That's what any software will tell anyone.

thispego
07-31-2008, 11:20 PM
kill bill pana is the shit

underdawg
07-31-2008, 11:29 PM
No, I believe the fact that you use a proxy server to post to hide where you are posting from. That's what any software will tell anyone.

So, I'm not the only one that thinks it's odd that his English has gone from supposed foreigner to cave man as if he's trying too hard to sell himself as a Greek? Call me crazy, but the more you read and respond in a foreign language the better you grasp it.

GSH
07-31-2008, 11:56 PM
He is also have Euroleague record for most rebound in one game with 24. And remember is only 40 minute games in Euroleague and is much harder to get rebounds because of game difference. Even the John Hollinger of the ESPN says this is true. 1 rebound in NBA is = 1.18 rebound in Euroleague and this is per 40 minute so not include difference of 40 minute to 48 minute. So 24 rebound game is like = 24 x 1.18 = 28.32 rebound then for difference in 40 minute game to 48 minute game is = 34 rebounds.

You took Hollinger's ridiculous conversion and then adjusted it up to 48 minutes? Okay. On Feb. 25, Matt Bonner played for 2 minutes (actually 1:50) and had 4 points and 2 assists. When I adjust that to 48 minutes, it is the equivalent of a 96 point, 48 assist game.

If you are going to use one game to try and show "what he is capable of" in the NBA, you should at least mention that the game was against Benneton Treviso ffs. And that the game was tied 58-58 at the end of regulation, because both teams shot like shit, and Fostis played 42:15 including overtime. (That kinda fucks up your adjustments, huh?) Benneton was a bad team, having a bad night, during a bad season. And from that you conclude that he is "capable" of a 34 rebound game in the NBA?

Even without your dumbass conversion, 24 rebounds in the Euroleague does not equal 24 rebounds in the NBA. Put Fostis on the floor with players like Duncan, Dwight Howard, or Yao Ming and see how many 24 rebound games he has. Hell, Shaq and Duncan are fairly good players, and the most boards they have had in a game are 29 and 25, respectively.

And for the record, Hollinger uses his conversion factor because he says that "there are a lot more missed shots to grab" in the NBA. It's bad enough when applied to season averages. But it's absolutely ignorant to try and apply it to a single game, where both teams throw up a bunch of bricks, which creates a bunch of rebounds. Math is the universal language, so you can't blame this on your command of English. And if you really believe that Fostis did is equal to a 34-point game in the NBA, you don't know shit about basketball either.

GSH
08-01-2008, 12:43 AM

You're a fake. You're sitting in Dallas, hiding behind an anonymous proxy and pretending to sound like a Euro fan. But no Euro fan would even suggest that Maccabi is not a good EuroLeague team, since they won the Euro Cup twice and finished second twice in the last five years.

In every country I have ever been to, there is a tendency for people to believe you are stupid if you speak with an accent. It's a common flaw for people everywhere, and we are no exception. You come here with that ridiculous chopped-up English, and it's easier for people to believe you are really as stupid as you appear to be.

This is where you write back and assure everyone that you really are from Europe (and therefore just as stupid as you appear to be). Doesn't matter. :nope

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-01-2008, 12:50 AM
I check in google website and is software will tell any user where user is from and who is who and if they is same person or not. This is able to be download. Telling such as this to members of board would have prevent crap that Dakota started. Indazone and me would have never have to deal with retarded crap that we are "same person".

Proxy server is security issue. If any person is use internet with computer with no good security system then they will get virus. I know I lose computer to this before and it cost much money when this happen and also problems in work and time. This is just obvious thing. Is very strange how persons using computer with good security can be attack and criticize for this. Is there reason person should have unlisted phone number or is this also "strange and suspicious actions"?

ducks
08-01-2008, 12:51 AM
I never use a proxy server
I use a mac
windows suck thanks to bill gates

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-01-2008, 12:51 AM
He's not talking about the Israeli league. He's talking about Maccabi's playing in Euroleague. Just because they happen to be in the Israeli league, that's not the point of his post.

I am confuse by this then. Read what he say not make sense if this what he means.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-01-2008, 12:52 AM
So, I'm not the only one that thinks it's odd that his English has gone from supposed foreigner to cave man as if he's trying too hard to sell himself as a Greek? Call me crazy, but the more you read and respond in a foreign language the better you grasp it.

My English is good. There is not many errors in my English now.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-01-2008, 12:56 AM
You took Hollinger's ridiculous conversion and then adjusted it up to 48 minutes? Okay. On Feb. 25, Matt Bonner played for 2 minutes (actually 1:50) and had 4 points and 2 assists. When I adjust that to 48 minutes, it is the equivalent of a 96 point, 48 assist game.

If you are going to use one game to try and show "what he is capable of" in the NBA, you should at least mention that the game was against Benneton Treviso ffs. And that the game was tied 58-58 at the end of regulation, because both teams shot like shit, and Fostis played 42:15 including overtime. (That kinda fucks up your adjustments, huh?) Benneton was a bad team, having a bad night, during a bad season. And from that you conclude that he is "capable" of a 34 rebound game in the NBA?

Even without your dumbass conversion, 24 rebounds in the Euroleague does not equal 24 rebounds in the NBA. Put Fostis on the floor with players like Duncan, Dwight Howard, or Yao Ming and see how many 24 rebound games he has. Hell, Shaq and Duncan are fairly good players, and the most boards they have had in a game are 29 and 25, respectively.

And for the record, Hollinger uses his conversion factor because he says that "there are a lot more missed shots to grab" in the NBA. It's bad enough when applied to season averages. But it's absolutely ignorant to try and apply it to a single game, where both teams throw up a bunch of bricks, which creates a bunch of rebounds. Math is the universal language, so you can't blame this on your command of English. And if you really believe that Fostis did is equal to a 34-point game in the NBA, you don't know shit about basketball either.

You not understand what I say. Pace of game is much different. You notice score of game you just post or not? Also is much less rebound available in game. Take TEAM STAT and compare. As percentage of TEAM rebounds 24 in Euroleague is much more difficult then 24 in NBA game.

If you do not understand this then you have never look at Euroleague box score.

jason1301
08-01-2008, 12:56 AM
Fuck, leave kill biil, just leave. And take all the other retards with you.

i don't like cursing, but i am glad someone said that. I hope you guys don't think all Greeks are like him, there are bad apples everywhere.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-01-2008, 12:58 AM
You're a fake. You're sitting in Dallas, hiding behind an anonymous proxy and pretending to sound like a Euro fan. But no Euro fan would even suggest that Maccabi is not a good EuroLeague team, since they won the Euro Cup twice and finished second twice in the last five years.

In every country I have ever been to, there is a tendency for people to believe you are stupid if you speak with an accent. It's a common flaw for people everywhere, and we are no exception. You come here with that ridiculous chopped-up English, and it's easier for people to believe you are really as stupid as you appear to be.

This is where you write back and assure everyone that you really are from Europe (and therefore just as stupid as you appear to be). Doesn't matter. :nope

You is crazy. I never say Maccabi is not good Euroleague team. I say Isreal league Ligat sucks. If you cannot judge difference between Euroleague, Ligat and Maccabi then you is only fake here with made up bull shiets story.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-01-2008, 12:58 AM
I use a mac

How much do Mac computers cost? I know they is much more.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-01-2008, 01:01 AM
i don't like cursing, but i am glad someone said that. I hope you guys don't think all Greeks are like him, there are bad apples everywhere.

I am not malaka.

jason1301
08-01-2008, 01:05 AM
I am not malaka.

not you are not. drink your milk now. time to go to school.

Kori Ellis
08-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Proxy server is security issue. If any person is use internet with computer with no good security system then they will get virus. I know I lose computer to this before and it cost much money when this happen and also problems in work and time. This is just obvious thing. Is very strange how persons using computer with good security can be attack and criticize for this. Is there reason person should have unlisted phone number or is this also "strange and suspicious actions"?

Whatever you want to say. Earlier this week, you claimed you didn't even know what an IP was. Now you are explaining why you use a proxy. Why do you switch proxy services all the time? You switch from Anonymouse to others and back again? Just stick with Anonymouse if it's a security issue.

And just so you know. You did f'up once and posted from your actual Comcast IP ;)

ThunderStix®
08-01-2008, 01:51 AM
Whatever you want to say. Earlier this week, you claimed you didn't even know what an IP was. Now you are explaining why you use a proxy. Why do you switch proxy services all the time? You switch from Anonymouse to others and back again? Just stick with Anonymouse if it's a security issue.

And just so you know. You did f'up once and posted from your actual Comcast IP ;)

:owned

Thanks Kori. :toast

Kill Bill Pana is such a troll. :lol

Hemotivo
08-01-2008, 09:25 AM
:wow

DaDakota
08-01-2008, 10:34 AM

Duh duh, duh...duh....HEY HEY HEY.....GOOD BYE !!!!

DD - SUPER SLUETH........nails the Hydra to the cross.

Kori - Thanks for taking the time to follow up, I appreciate it....the board deserves to know that Inda/Kill/Bexcellent/Blacklab...whatever else is just around to stir up trouble....

Shouldn't I get some King of the internets award for the day, or something? Or maybe I just have to settle for Ron Artetst for a half eaten bag of doritos.

:D

DD

Chen
08-01-2008, 10:55 AM
I remember he was playing for Grizzlies a couple of seasons ago.

Indazone
08-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Hey everyone knows where I am at and I do not use Comcast! Kori can confirm that :PPP

robbie380
08-01-2008, 11:04 AM

bwahaha! so wait kori are you trying to tell me that comcast isn't greek? :lol

lotr1trekkie
08-01-2008, 11:04 AM
If the Spurs don't met expectations this season the 2010 gameplan will go out the window fast. If Mahimni, Gist and Tolliver don't produce the Spurs will be looking for any Euro that might help.

Indazone
08-01-2008, 11:16 AM
This if just for FYI

One good benefit from all this KillBill/Indazone/yadaa yada yadda....

I did some hunting on IP's and googled Hide your IP and then Search for IP's and came up with the following information. It kinda made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

Here's what I found. From an IP address, there is an internet program that allows someone to pinpoint your exact address to within a few feet complete with satellite images. They give you exact longitude and latitude coordinates. So I put my own IP into the program and I was like oh crap!! There it was satellite image and all with coordinates.

Also from IP addresses, a person or organization can use that IP address to pinpoint your computer for marketing.

If you are within an organization, your IP address can be tracked so if you're into goofing off at work or heaven forbid looking at naughty things on the net, well guess what, they know who's computer is doing the surfing.

IP's are also tracked by law enforcement if you are visiting sites say..oh that deal with well law breaking activities. They are also tracked by people at the sites you are visiting so they know who is dropping by. So if you went to say a KuKluxKlan site out of curiosity, well don't be suprised to start getting "White Power" info.

Anyways, just an interesting bit of info I thought I'd pass on.

lotr1trekkie
08-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Waht's a prockee survor n kan du spURs pleese byout Spliters kontrack with Taow so dat du spUrs kan have a reel bigg to replase Orrey?

Kori Ellis
08-01-2008, 12:28 PM
If you are within an organization, your IP address can be tracked so if you're into goofing off at work or heaven forbid looking at naughty things on the net, well guess what, they know who's computer is doing the surfing.

IP's are also tracked by law enforcement if you are visiting sites say..oh that deal with well law breaking activities. They are also tracked by people at the sites you are visiting so they know who is dropping by. So if you went to say a KuKluxKlan site out of curiosity, well don't be suprised to start getting "White Power" info.

Even if you use proxy server, your job and law enforcement can still know what sites you go on.

Anyway, that's not my point. My point was, in the 100 or more IP's the Kill Bill has used - they have all been through a proxy server - except 1. That one was on Comcast. So unless, he was on vacation for that post, he's not regularly posting form Greece.

Anyway, he can do whatever he wants, but he shouldn't think he's fooling everyone with the Greek act.

DaDakota
08-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Even if you use proxy server, your job and law enforcement can still know what sites you go on.

Anyway, that's not my point. My point was, in the 100 or more IP's the Kill Bill has used - they have all been through a proxy server - except 1. That one was on Comcast. So unless, he was on vacation for that post, he's not regularly posting form Greece.

Anyway, he can do whatever he wants, but he shouldn't think he's fooling everyone with the Greek act.

Kori,

The Comcast IP, where was it located? Houston?

DD

Kori Ellis
08-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Kori,

The Comcast IP, where was it located? Houston?

DD

For privacy reasons, I'm not answering that. But just put him on your ignore list if you don't want to deal with his posts.

DaDakota
08-01-2008, 12:54 PM
For privacy reasons, I'm not answering that. But just put him on your ignore list if you don't want to deal with his posts.

Fair enough, I am just trying to suss out whether Inda/Scola is the same guy....

DD

hater
08-01-2008, 01:01 PM
I use a mac

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Bruno
08-01-2008, 01:03 PM
FWIW, KBP also post on interbasket.net. He has an American flag under his name and strangely speaks a way better English that the one here.

Indazone
08-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Fair enough, I am just trying to suss out whether Inda/Scola is the same guy....

DD

I already told you once that I had my screen name changed from Scolarules to Indazone. Go ahead and tell him Kori :rolleyes

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-01-2008, 01:07 PM
FWIW, KBP also post on interbasket.net. He has an American flag under his name and strangely speaks a way better English that the one here.

Oh noes! He's been caught!

hater
08-01-2008, 01:07 PM
I use a mac

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

cant

stop

laughing....

Indazone
08-01-2008, 01:15 PM

link?

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-01-2008, 01:51 PM

I have no such thing as Comcast. I have NEVER had this EVER. This is NOT TRUE

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-01-2008, 01:53 PM

You are a damn liar.

Indazone
08-01-2008, 01:55 PM
ohhh I don't think you want to go and do that. Do not go and start calling Kori names or you could be banned.

What you need to do KB is to disable your automatic IP switching software and show a stationary IP for awhile. If you are on vacation then say so and straighten this out later when you get home.

Kori Ellis
08-01-2008, 01:56 PM
:lmao @ Kill Bill having a breakdown.

Okay this topic is closed now. If anyone else wants to discuss Kill Bill's (lack of ) credibility, do it outside the Spurs forum - preferably by PM.

Thanks.

Kori Ellis
08-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Oh and nice edit job on your post.

I have no problem call owner of site a liar. I have no such thing as Comcast.

timvp
08-01-2008, 07:09 PM
I have no such thing as Comcast. I have NEVER had this EVER. This is NOT TRUE

http://spurstalk.com/greek-comcast.jpg

Apology Accepted.

DPG21920
08-01-2008, 07:16 PM
http://www.deneroff.com/Images/News04/inspector_gadget_01.jpg

duncan228
08-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Apology Accepted.

Damn.

Why would anyone lie when the owner of the site can pull up undisputable proof?

E20
08-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Fucking P-W-N-3-D

If I was a GM I would sign Timvp for 3 years 73 million.

E20
08-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Uncle Jessie holds his head low in shame.

ThunderStix®
08-01-2008, 07:49 PM
http://spurstalk.com/greek-comcast.jpg

Apology Accepted.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd78/SocialNewsWatch/pwned.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-01-2008, 08:00 PM
I do not have comcast. They can say whatever they want.

ChumpDumper
08-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Didn't you just tell this forum to fuck off and you've had enough?

ThunderStix®
08-01-2008, 08:11 PM

http://dunamai.com/Humor/BagdadBob/images/bagdad_bob_large.gif

mavs>spurs2
08-01-2008, 08:11 PM

It's the inferiority complex speaking. He has such an admiration and fascination with all things American that for some twisted reason he pretends to hate us.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-01-2008, 08:13 PM

Message was not for you. Read again. Message was for the ones here that is such assholes and idiots and act like babies. Like I say message is not for normal members.

Kori Ellis
08-01-2008, 08:21 PM

Your computer says otherwise. Next time, make sure to turn your proxy on.

tav1
08-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Kill Bill, rather than protest simply turn off your proxy for a handful of posts? That would validate your claims in a way that your verbal denials fall short.

Kori Ellis
08-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Kill Bill, rather than protest simply turn off your proxy for a handful of posts? That would validate your claims in a way that your verbal denials fall short.

He already turned it off (maybe accidentally) for one post. That was the comcast IP timvp posted.

Anyway. Enough cluttering of the forum with this stuff.