KidCongo
08-01-2008, 04:41 AM
zqlBUj9bFC4

mystargtr34
08-01-2008, 05:55 AM
:lol still got the competitiveness... hes ridiculous

Brutalis
08-01-2008, 06:36 AM
MJ has always been a cocky moron that is nothing new. I don't see his point schooling kids though..

Texas_Ranger
08-01-2008, 06:43 AM
Spurs should sign him!

21_Blessings
08-01-2008, 07:31 AM
Notice how Paul Pierce wasn't involved in this question

KidCongo
08-01-2008, 08:02 AM
Notice how Paul Pierce wasn't involved in this question

butt hurt

JamStone
08-01-2008, 08:30 AM
Thank God he's still good enough to go one-on-one and beat kids that have zero NBA talent or potential.

He's sweet.

ORION
08-01-2008, 08:57 AM
That's every kids dream to go one on one with Jordan. If I was going one on one with him I'd want him to try at least a little regardless if he dunked on me.

johnsmith
08-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Was it rough being an NBA fan during the 90's and knowing that as long as he was on the Bulls team that your team had absolutely no chance at winning anything other then maybe their division?

Also, he's right.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 09:16 AM
What does that have to do with the retired greatest player ever to play the game shooting jumpers on teenage kids to stroke his ego? What are the kids learning by Jordan doing that?

"Hey, look, I'm still bigger, stronger, and quicker than most average people. Watch me shoot jumpers over you and dunk on you. Isn't that fun?"

Greatest player to ever play the game. Kobe would never touch him in his prime.

Still a world class egomaniacal prick.

johnsmith
08-01-2008, 09:21 AM
What does that have to do with the retired greatest player ever to play the game shooting jumpers on teenage kids to stroke his ego? What are the kids learning by Jordan doing that?

"Hey, look, I'm still bigger, stronger, and quicker than most average people. Watch me shoot jumpers over you and dunk on you. Isn't that fun?"

Nothing, I was just curious what it was like.

And are you seriously mad that he was doing this? If I were a kid I would beat your mother with a turkey leg for a chance to play Jordan 1 0n 1. And if he dunked on me and made me look stupid (which he would), I'd still brag to my friends about it forever.

You are overly sensative.

Kriz-Maxima
08-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Great another MJ's dick sucking thread. We hadn't had one in a while, I was beginning to worry.

johnsmith
08-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Great another MJ's dick sucking thread. We hadn't had one in a while, I was beginning to worry.

Would you prefer everyone suck on Isiah Thomas' dick?

1Parker1
08-01-2008, 09:26 AM
At least the guy has the MVP's and Rings to back it up. Unlike guys like Kobe and Paul Pierce who've won with either another MVP caliber player or with 2 other future HOF's....

tlongII
08-01-2008, 09:28 AM
It's easy to see who the Pistons fans are in here.

Kriz-Maxima
08-01-2008, 09:35 AM
It's easy to see who the Pistons fans are in here.

Of course it is, under your avatar besides the word 'team' is says Detroit Pistons.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Nothing, I was just curious what it was like.

And are you seriously mad that he was doing this? If I were a kid I would beat your mother with a turkey leg for a chance to play Jordan 1 0n 1. And if he dunked on me and made me look stupid (which he would), I'd still brag to my friends about it forever.

You are overly sensative.

You assume too much over the internet.

And, if you beat my mother with a turkey leg, I'd laugh after she cracked your head with a frying pan. Don't think you can play basketball with a bleeding cranium.

You are inaccurately presumptive about how I am based on an internet post.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 09:50 AM
At least the guy has the MVP's and Rings to back it up. Unlike guys like Kobe and Paul Pierce who've won with either another MVP caliber player or with 2 other future HOF's....

Michael Jordan is the best player in the history of the NBA.

He's still a dick and it's still lame to stroke his ego balling on little kids. If it was Bill Russell or Oscar Robertson or Dr. J in that video, I'd call them stupid and wack too.

johnsmith
08-01-2008, 09:53 AM
You assume too much over the internet.

And, if you beat my mother with a turkey leg, I'd laugh after she cracked your head with a frying pan. Don't think you can play basketball with a bleeding cranium.

You are inaccurately presumptive about how I am based on an internet post.

Well, since that's all I'm working with, then I'm going to assume that I was correct.

Also, I'd kick your mom's ass.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Are you related to Michael Jordan?

Bragging about kicking an old lady's ass?

And, your assumption that you are correct is incorrect.

johnsmith
08-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Are you related to Michael Jordan?

Bragging about kicking an old lady's ass?

And, your assumption that you are correct is incorrect.

Nope, not related, just recognizing weak ass hatred.

Yes, bragging about kicking an old lady's ass.........I'd mess that bitch up.

As for the assumption part, let me explain this to you.........Since we are on the internet, and you came off as a overly sensitive cry baby, I have no other reason to believe that you are indeed just that, an overly sensitive bitch.

Medvedenko
08-01-2008, 10:16 AM
I still remember Kobe dropping 40 on jordan in a half......oh right, Jordan was old then and kobe was at his prime....

Spurs2009champs
08-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Fuck all you idiots that talk about MJ . he was just having fun with those kids. 2nd of all he will always be the best player to play the game of basketball. KOBE ,LEBRON,TRACY,PAUL PIERCE?, will never be jordan . Sorry like jordan said "NO CONTEST" . They will never make Jordan money ! or PLay Jordan ball! Kobe is a bad ass player though but he doesn't have jordan defense snf kobe talk shit about his own damn teammates.

jack sommerset
08-01-2008, 10:30 AM
It ain't bragging if you can do it. MJ is the best of all time.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Nope, not related, just recognizing weak ass hatred.

Yes, bragging about kicking an old lady's ass.........I'd mess that bitch up.

As for the assumption part, let me explain this to you.........Since we are on the internet, and you came off as a overly sensitive cry baby, I have no other reason to believe that you are indeed just that, an overly sensitive bitch.

I will assume your anger management classes aren't working and posting on the internet so far is the biggest thrill in your life.

And, if you couldn't beat up my mom, there's something wrong with you. I'll also assume you would brag about beating a crawling baby in a foot race.

TheMACHINE
08-01-2008, 11:47 AM
oh wow jam..your right. I thought it was all fun (before watching the video), but MJ really wanted to embarass those kids...i mean..dunking on them..lol. He's just finding a way to stroke his ego.

SpursFanInAustin
08-01-2008, 11:59 AM
I still remember Kobe dropping 40 on jordan in a half......oh right, Jordan was old then and kobe was at his prime....

No, Kobe dropped 40 on Jerry Stackhouse and Bryon Russell in the first half, since they were the guys assigned to guard him. I love how Laker fans try so hard to diminish the legend that is Michael Jordan.......

I guess that same year Allan Houston dropped 53 on Kobe in a game, but i'd bet you'd be quick to say Rick Fox and Devean George guarded Houston that game.

confined
08-01-2008, 12:06 PM
MJ can say or do whatever the hell he wants. He has a right to be a little cocky, he's the greatest player of all time :lobt:

hater
08-01-2008, 12:11 PM
MJ is the man. show some respect

Kobe is not even close.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 12:14 PM
And, Emmitt Smith can go work out with pee wee football kids and run them over. And, Barry Bonds can go take batting practice with little leaguers launching 500 foot shots off of 50 mph fastballs with no movement. And, Wayne Gretzky can practice penalty shots on a junior high school girl goalie.

Just because a famous athlete "can" do whatever he want, it doesn't mean you should.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 12:14 PM
MJ is the man. show some respect

Kobe is not even close.

That hasn't been a point of contention.

mavs>spurs2
08-01-2008, 12:18 PM
And, Emmitt Smith can go work out with pee wee football kids and run them over. And, Barry Bonds can go take batting practice with little leaguers launching 500 foot shots off of 50 mph fastballs with no movement. And, Wayne Gretzky can practice penalty shots on a junior high school girl goalie.

Just because a famous athlete "can" do whatever he want, it doesn't mean you should.

Why are you so upset?

JamStone
08-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Not upset, just expressing an opinion.

mavs>spurs2
08-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Not upset, just expressing an opinion.

Seems like this isn't the first time you got emotional over a Jordan debate, I just thought maybe he fucked your mother or something.

George Gervin's Afro
08-01-2008, 12:23 PM
He's right.

George Gervin's Afro
08-01-2008, 12:26 PM

Uh sorry but kobe couldn't hold mj's jock. now with that being said i would go as far as saying kobe could be the second greatest shooting guard ever...

JamStone
08-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Seems like this isn't the first time you got emotional over a Jordan debate, I just thought maybe he fucked your mother or something.

Nope. Thanks for your obsession of... I mean, concern for me.

Ignignokt
08-01-2008, 12:30 PM
WOw, it looks like RaceTrac is going to make a killin', because there's going to be a bunch of thirsty fat internet MJ groupies whose throat will be cotton dry after all the "his Airness" Fellatio.

hater
08-01-2008, 12:34 PM
WOw, it looks like RaceTrac is going to make a killin', because there's going to be a bunch of thirsty fat internet MJ groupies whose throat will be cotton dry after all the "his Airness" Fellatio.

don't forget. they'll make money off the fat internet MJ haters too :lol

mavs>spurs2
08-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Just having fun with some kids, nothing much to see here really.

1Parker1
08-01-2008, 12:40 PM

I don't ever recall Jordan in his prime letting his team lose a 25 point lead after halftime in a pivotal Game 4 at home in the NBA Finals. I don't recall Jordan ever letting his team get blown out by whatever it was in Game 6 40-50 points in an NBA Finals game.

Cue LakerFan blaming the rest of the team for not showing up and letting Kobe off the hook.

hater
08-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Just having fun with some kids, nothing much to see here really.

yeah, its funny ppl get so worked up for things like this LOL

hater
08-01-2008, 12:42 PM
I don't ever recall Jordan in his prime letting his team lose a 25 point lead after halftime in a pivotal Game 4 at home in the NBA Finals. I don't recall Jordan ever letting his team get blown out by whatever it was in Game 6 40-50 points in an NBA Finals game.

Cue LakerFan blaming the rest of the team for not showing up and letting Kobe off the hook.

and I don't recall Jordan ever raping a white girl

emo serb
08-01-2008, 12:47 PM
darko > mj

TheMadHatter
08-01-2008, 12:59 PM
MJ was just horsing around with the little kids, what do you expect him to say?

It seems like the same people feel the need to bring up this argument every month. Why not just make an official Kobe vs. MJ thread and sticky it?

TheMadHatter
08-01-2008, 01:05 PM
and I don't recall Jordan ever raping a white girl

And I don't recall Kobe being convicted of raping a white girl, nor do I recall there being any definitive evidence to say that he did. What he did do is cheat on his wife, and as we all know Jordan has done so as well. Jordan is also a notorious gambler if we are going to talk about their sins as human beings.

I do recall some white bitch coming up to Kobe's room at midnight asking for an autograph, willingly giving him head, and then claiming rape after they fucked. I also recall her having semen from multiple different guys in her vagina when they did their rape tests. Of course, she must be right since no woman has ever lied about being raped to get money.

LocosPorJuana
08-01-2008, 01:29 PM
good to see that MJ is still a humble individual. =/

tlongII
08-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Actually MJ is a really nice guy. I've met him. He's one of the nicer athletes I've ever met.

monosylab1k
08-01-2008, 02:17 PM
So Michael Jordan takes time to go talk to kids, probably in a poor neighborhood, encourage them, motivate them, show them what you can accomplish when you strive to be the best, and even play a little ball with them, and somehow he's an asshole for this?

:lmao Piston Fan is too much.

monosylab1k
08-01-2008, 02:21 PM
The biggest point in Michael Finley's life was when he got to play Jordan one-on-one. He cites that as a turning point that gave him the drive to be in the NBA.

I guess if Jordan wasn't such an egotistical fucking prick, Michael Finley would have never played in the NBA.

johnsmith
08-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Don't you realize that Jordan has to beat these kids for his ego too.

Come on Mono, that one fucking retard in this thread said it was so.

TheMACHINE
08-01-2008, 02:32 PM

Sweet..so it was Kobe's team when they won the 3 rings! Thanks!

TJastal
08-01-2008, 02:33 PM
The biggest point in Michael Finley's life was when he got to play Jordan one-on-one. He cites that as a turning point that gave him the drive to be in the NBA.

I guess if Jordan wasn't such an egotistical fucking prick, Michael Finley would have never played in the NBA.

:lmao

TheMACHINE
08-01-2008, 02:34 PM
So Michael Jordan takes time to go talk to kids, probably in a poor neighborhood, encourage them, motivate them, show them what you can accomplish when you strive to be the best, and even play a little ball with them, and somehow he's an asshole for this?

:lmao Piston Fan is too much.

Yup..encourage little kids by dunking on them so the other 100 kids can watch and laugh.

monosylab1k
08-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Sweet..so it was Kobe's team when they won the 3 rings! Thanks!

Laker Fan you must have already hopped off the bandwagon before that. I believe it happened a few months ago, not during any time when the Lakers were Shaq's team.

monosylab1k
08-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Yup..encourage little kids by dunking on them so the other 100 kids can watch and laugh.

Better than selling teammates out to the police.

hater
08-01-2008, 02:44 PM
That was the highlight of the kid's life to get dunked on by MJ

resistanze
08-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Fuck MJ. I'd mess him up in golf or poker.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 03:06 PM

I didn't read anyone calling Michael Jordan an asshole for being at the camp. I thought it was amusing that he was going one-on-one against a bunch of kids and trying.

He is a prick and an asshole, but not because of the video posted. Apparently, it's impossible for an asshole to be nice to some fans from time to time when they meet him for a few minutes at a time.

And, I guess Michael Finley having a good experience with Michael Jordan automatically refutes the fact that Michael Jordan was an asshole.

Jq6avQRL37Y

mavs>spurs2
08-01-2008, 03:13 PM
I thought it was amusing that he was going one-on-one against a bunch of kids and trying.

:lmao Dude, he obviously wasn't trying. He was just making his jumpers, he was nice enough to not really drive in. I don't know where you're pulling your comments from but I'm guessing it's your ass.

Just say you don't like MJ and be done with it

JamStone
08-01-2008, 03:15 PM
:lmao Dude, he obviously wasn't trying. He was just making his jumpers, he was nice enough to not really drive in. I don't know where you're pulling your comments from but I'm guessing it's your ass.

Just say you don't like MJ and be done with it

So, you didn't watch the entire video where he was driving it on several of the kids and dunked it a couple times after the crowd started shouting for him to dunk it.

I don't like Michael Jordan, but that has very little to do with my opinion on the video. I've even said it twice in this thread that Michael Jordan is the best player to ever play in the history of the NBA.

Why are you so concerned about my opinion? Did I fuck your mother or something?

johnsmith
08-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Apparently, it's impossible for an asshole to be nice to some fans from time to time when they meet him for a few minutes at a time.

Jq6avQRL37Y

Actually MJ is a really nice guy. I've met him. He's one of the nicer athletes I've ever met.

Does it get tiring being an idiot?

mavs>spurs2
08-01-2008, 03:29 PM
I don't like Michael Jordan, but that has very little to do with my opinion on the video

On the contrary, this has everything to do with it

JamStone
08-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Does it get tiring being an idiot?

You're quite capable of answering that question.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 03:35 PM
On the contrary, this has everything to do with it

I already said this in this thread, but if it was Dr. J or Bill Russell or Oscar Robertson in that video, I'd have made fun of them just the same.

I don't like MJ but I acknowledge him as the greatest player in the history of the NBA.

But again, thanks for your input.

TheMadHatter
08-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Kobe haters here will cite his adultery, feuding with Shaq, and blasting of the Laker organization last off-season as the reason why they hate Kobe......but lets be completely serious and honest here.

You hated Kobe LONG before he ever did any of that. Kobe is the only player in the history of the NBA that can even be compared with Jordan. The fact that Kobe haters KEEP creating topics about this really only proves that fact. If Kobe was clearly not in MJ's league we wouldn't have 10+ page discussions about this topic every single month. We just wouldn't. It's quite clear he IS on MJ's level as far as talent goes. Obviously he doesn't have the awards of titles to match (and probably won't), but lets remember Kobe is still 30. Lots of basketball left to be played, and now that Kobe has a serious team around him lets see what he can do. MJ didn't win his first title until he was 29, Kobe is 30 and has 3 rings.

As to who would win in a 1-1 battle, who the fuck knows.....all I know is it wouldn't be "no contest" for either player.

johnsmith
08-01-2008, 03:47 PM
You're quite capable of answering that question.

Sweet, the "I know you are but what am I" comeback.

Follow it up with a "why are you obsessed" one and you'll have completed the cycle of unoriginal and boring insults.

monosylab1k
08-01-2008, 03:50 PM
So, you didn't watch the entire video where he was driving it on several of the kids and dunked it a couple times after the crowd started shouting for him to dunk it.

So he gave the crowd what he wanted. So fucking what? And did you see how fast he was moving? It wasn't like he was blowing by them or trying to teabag them. I could have driven harder to the hole than MJ did. He was halfassing it so much that Kwame Brown would look like an overacheiver in comparison.

You make it sound like he was furiously trying to prove him manhood on these kids. It's not that tough to hit some jumpers on kids 1-2 feet shorter than you, and dunk it a couple times. Especially when you're the G.O.A.T.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Sweet, the "I know you are but what am I" comeback.

Follow it up with a "why are you obsessed" one and you'll have completed the cycle of unoriginal and boring insults.

Kid, you don't even know how retarded you are. The post where you asked me if it gets tiring being an idiot, you didn't even realize that my comment you quoted was a direct response to the quote you thought I was contradicting. Reading comprehension is a lost discipline these days.

tlong said he met Jordan and he was one of the nicest athletes he ever met.

I specifically responded that apparently an asshole can't be nice from time to time. You honestly don't understand how I was saying that an asshole can be nice sometimes?

Your fucking idiocy needed me to explain your idiocy. Stop posting for your own good.

monosylab1k
08-01-2008, 03:51 PM
qBwnOzeoh8M

johnsmith
08-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Kid, you don't even know how retarded you are. The post where you asked me if it gets tiring being an idiot, you didn't even realize that my comment you quoted was a direct response to the quote you thought I was contradicting. Reading comprehension is a lost discipline these days.

tlong said he met Jordan and he was one of the nicest athletes he ever met.

I specifically responded that apparently an asshole can't be nice from time to time. You honestly don't understand how I was saying that an asshole can be nice sometimes?

Your fucking idiocy needed me to explain your idiocy. Stop posting for your own good.

:sleep

JamStone
08-01-2008, 03:53 PM
:sleep

LMAO @ your realization of your idiocy

JamStone
08-01-2008, 03:54 PM
qBwnOzeoh8M

Isiah Thomas is just as big of a prick as Michael Jordan is, perhaps a bigger one.

Didn't expect that?

Now what?

edit: And if it was Isiah Thomas in the video schooling 12 year old kids, I'd make fun of him too.

johnsmith
08-01-2008, 03:55 PM
LMAO @ your realization of your idiocy

Really, that's it?

Dude, face it, you came off as an idiot at the beginning, middle, and end of this thread and now you're reaching, stretching, and wishing.

Don't get mad because you hate a player so much that when he goes and talks to a group of kids you call it "ego stroking".

Your insults are as weak as the Pistons are in the playoffs.

Later bitch.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 03:56 PM
So he gave the crowd what he wanted. So fucking what? And did you see how fast he was moving? It wasn't like he was blowing by them or trying to teabag them. I could have driven harder to the hole than MJ did. He was halfassing it so much that Kwame Brown would look like an overacheiver in comparison.

You make it sound like he was furiously trying to prove him manhood on these kids. It's not that tough to hit some jumpers on kids 1-2 feet shorter than you, and dunk it a couple times. Especially when you're the G.O.A.T.

I was amused by him playing one-on-one with kids as if it was actually helping their game. I laughed when he started driving the ball to the hoop, used pump fakes, and after he dunked a couple times, he quipped, "you didn't think I could still do that" to the crowd.

Was he trying like it was the NBA Finals? No. But, he tried enough so that he showed them darn kids he's still the man. For what?

I found it amusing and still lame... especially for the G.O.A.T.

TheMadHatter
08-01-2008, 03:59 PM
I always laugh at the legions of idiots that think MJ did something magical to make his teammates better that Kobe isn't doing. He didn't. He just eventually was able to surround himself with tough minded players who could take his shit.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Really, that's it?

Dude, face it, you came off as an idiot at the beginning, middle, and end of this thread and now you're reaching, stretching, and wishing.

Don't get mad because you hate a player so much that when he goes and talks to a group of kids you call it "ego stroking".

Your insults are as weak as the Pistons are in the playoffs.

Later bitch.

How is telling what actually happened reaching? You misread or misconstrued or misunderstood my comment and called me an idiot for something that made complete sense. I explained your retarded inability to understand the comments and now you're getting mad.

And, with nothing left, you blast on the Pistons because you got nothing left to argue.

Hurrah! Good day on the internet for you, I suppose.

tlongII
08-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Pistons fans hate MJ. IMO, this thread just reinforces that fact.

Trainwreck2100
08-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Being dunked on by his airness will be the highlight of their lives

Kriz-Maxima
08-01-2008, 04:50 PM
They must lead very pitiful lives.

SpursFanInAustin
08-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Kobe haters here will cite his adultery, feuding with Shaq, and blasting of the Laker organization last off-season as the reason why they hate Kobe......but lets be completely serious and honest here.

You hated Kobe LONG before he ever did any of that. Kobe is the only player in the history of the NBA that can even be compared with Jordan. The fact that Kobe haters KEEP creating topics about this really only proves that fact. If Kobe was clearly not in MJ's league we wouldn't have 10+ page discussions about this topic every single month. We just wouldn't. It's quite clear he IS on MJ's level as far as talent goes. Obviously he doesn't have the awards of titles to match (and probably won't), but lets remember Kobe is still 30. Lots of basketball left to be played, and now that Kobe has a serious team around him lets see what he can do. MJ didn't win his first title until he was 29, Kobe is 30 and has 3 rings.

As to who would win in a 1-1 battle, who the fuck knows.....all I know is it wouldn't be "no contest" for either player.

Actually Jordan won his first ring at age 28, not 29.......Also, We heard the same stuff years ago "Kobe has 3 rings and he's only 24, he's only 25, he's only 26, he's only 27, he's only 28, he's only 29" Still stuck on 3 rings.....I remember back in the Lakers title run in the early 2000s, Laker fans thought Kobe would have 10 rings before he retired from the NBA, now they're just hoping he can at least "tie" Jordan to be on his level, now that he's entering his 30s.

florige
08-01-2008, 05:39 PM

Thats not really a fair comparison dude. I mean the difference between Jordan hitting a few jump shots on kids and Emmitt Smith running someone over and possibly injuring them is two different things. I know if I were playing against MJ I wouldn't want him just taking it easy on me because I wasn't an NBA player. I would feel insulted if he were to do that. I mean even the ones he dunked on weren't the kids, they were the older adults/teenagers. Now if he were playing against handicapped kids or something that would be different. It was just all in good fun. I would much rather actually block one of MJ's shots straight up than to have him just aimlessly let me win because he felt sorry for me.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 06:22 PM
All this noise coming from the same person that tried to justify "Rick the bitch Mahorn" fighting with WNBA girls. Even a blind man could see Jordan was just showing off for the kids. Did you not hear the kids yelling to Jordan to dunk the ball! What the fuck was he suppose to do... sit in the center of the crowd and sing KUMBAYA!!! I highly doubt the G.O.A.T needs to clown a few kids to justify his status as the best. And so what he was hard on his players... look at the results it got him. Like one poster said earlier... NO TEAM EVEN HAD A SHOT AT WINNING AGAINST THE BULLS WHILE JORDAN WAS PLAYING.

Oh, and you are sensitive:lol

That's the point. Why does he need to show off to kids?

Why is he playing one on one with kids anyway?

As for the Mahorn thing, get over yourself. I didn't justify Mahorn fighting anyone, much less WNBA players. I was saying he was not fighting. That's the point. He was trying to break up the fight. Nice of you to not even know what I was saying.

And nothing you stated speaks to me being amused by Jordan "showing off" to kids that he can take them on one-on-one.

JamStone
08-01-2008, 06:24 PM
[B]
Thats not really a fair comparison dude. I mean the difference between Jordan hitting a few jump shots on kids and Emmitt Smith running someone over and possibly injuring them is two different things. I know if I were playing against MJ I wouldn't want him just taking it easy on me because I wasn't an NBA player. I would feel insulted if he were to do that. I mean even the ones he dunked on weren't the kids, they were the older adults/teenagers. Now if he were playing against handicapped kids or something that would be different. It was just all in good fun. I would much rather actually block one of MJ's shots straight up than to have him just aimlessly let me win because he felt sorry for me.

Fine, no pads, Emmitt Smith is just half-ass running against high school kids and "casually" but not maliciously stiff-arms a high school kid trying to tackle him.

I'd still laugh at Emmitt even playing football with kids, even if it's not full on running with pads.

The Franchise
08-01-2008, 08:59 PM

Damn Jam!!! This is full blown hate.:lol

jason1301
08-01-2008, 09:03 PM

i remember that game, such a lame performance on kobe's part. He settled on jump shots all night long. even the lakers announcing team mentioned they were kinda disappointed at him.

E20
08-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Anybody taht says he is showing off to little kids doesn't know what is going on. That is a basketball camp, he is instucting kids.

Also, of course Jordan is going to be cocky. He's the best player to play that game at his position, has the hardware and stats to back it up and a stretch of dominance that no one can deny. Anybody would be cocky.

TheMACHINE
08-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Laker Fan you must have already hopped off the bandwagon before that. I believe it happened a few months ago, not during any time when the Lakers were Shaq's team.

You, for having 9000, post should know better to look at the quote i was refering too.

TheMACHINE
08-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Anybody taht says he is showing off to little kids doesn't know what is going on. That is a basketball camp, he is instucting kids.

Also, of course Jordan is going to be cocky. He's the best player to play that game at his position, has the hardware and stats to back it up and a stretch of dominance that no one can deny. Anybody would be cocky.

Cocky...fine

Dunking over kids...eh...is it really neccesary?

TheMACHINE
08-02-2008, 12:10 AM
That was the highlight of the kid's life to get dunked on by MJ

Being dunked on by his airness will be the highlight of their lives

Which sentence is grammatically correct?

Roxsfan
08-02-2008, 12:18 AM
I'd like to see rafer alston go skip to my lou on his old ass.

I'd like to see tmac embarrass current age mj and as tmac dunks on his ass jordan cries, not on 1992 jordan though:downspin:

dbreiden83080
08-02-2008, 12:21 AM
Jordan is the best player ever but he is all about himself, always has been. According to his Sportscentury, this is a guy who after the Bulls won their first title, skipped the day the team was booked to go to the White House so he could lose a million bucks on the golf course to some bookie. He was a piece of shit too countless teammates. He once slapped Steve Kerr in the face in practice because he was pissed off about not getting a call when he was fouled. Most of the bad stuff about Jordan did not really come out until he was retired. Egomaniac, gambling problem, selfish jerk, and a whole lot more.

dbreiden83080
08-02-2008, 12:26 AM
Jq6avQRL37Y

Yep there is what i was talking about

E20
08-02-2008, 12:59 AM
Cocky...fine

Dunking over kids...eh...is it really neccesary?

It's a basketball camp that market Michael Jordan. Besides teaching how to play basketball or play it better, Jordan is there for PR/QA sessions and other fan friendly events, he might do some some stuff to give the people their money's worth, as well as play some friendly one on one games. What do you want him to do? Have Jordan drill the kids like some sort of boot camp and take it uber-seriously?

That shit is all in good fun and if you want to knock on somebody for showing off knock on Kobe Byrant for making those ridiculous videos of him 'jumping' over cars.

Also on a side note Michael Finley played Jordan in one of these camps when he was in highschool and Jordan was impressed with him to go on and give him an endorsement deal as soon as he entered the NBA.

SpursFanInAustin
08-02-2008, 01:13 AM
I'd like to see rafer alston go skip to my lou on his old ass.

I'd like to see tmac embarrass current age mj and as tmac dunks on his ass jordan cries, not on 1992 jordan though:downspin:

you think no jumpshot having Rafer Alston is gonna clown MJ (even at his old age)? :lol

Don't you know that even at age 40, Jordan was still dropping 40 pt games (one of the only players to ever do so). And then T-Mac with his soreback never having gotten out of the first round vs MJ? You must be like 16 or something.

Budkin
08-02-2008, 01:13 AM
Man I wish there were a way it could happen. I'd love to see MJ own the shit out of Kobe.

TheMACHINE
08-02-2008, 01:15 AM
It's a basketball camp that market Michael Jordan. Besides teaching how to play basketball or play it better, Jordan is there for PR/QA sessions and other fan friendly events, he might do some some stuff to give the people their money's worth, as well as play some friendly one on one games. What do you want him to do? Have Jordan drill the kids like some sort of boot camp and take it uber-seriously?

That shit is all in good fun and if you want to knock on somebody for showing off knock on Kobe Byrant for making those ridiculous videos of him 'jumping' over cars.

Also on a side note Michael Finley played Jordan in one of these camps when he was in highschool and Jordan was impressed with him to go on and give him an endorsement deal as soon as he entered the NBA.

LOL..anything to take a shot on Kobe who has NOTHING to do with this topic. Yah..cuz jumping over cars is embarassing kids. Try harder to justify why talking crap and dunking on kids is good.

dbreiden83080
08-02-2008, 01:16 AM
you think no jumpshot having Rafer Alston is gonna clown MJ (even at his old age)? :lol

Don't you know that even at age 40, Jordan was still dropping 40 pt games (one of the only players to ever do so). And then T-Mac with his soreback never having gotten out of the first round vs MJ? You must be like 16 or something.

It really is true. I remember MJ with his comeback with the Wizards in pre-season he was 38 i think and dropped a 40 pt game. He had a 30 pt game, the 2nd game of that reg season. His knees, went out on him preventing him from playing at the high level he was still capable of playing at, even at that age.

xtremesteven33
08-02-2008, 01:17 AM
Jordan rather be a Jerk than a Rapist....

sorry, i had to say it....haha

TheMACHINE
08-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Jordan rather be a Jerk than a Rapist....

sorry, i had to say it....haha

We know you had to..thats what obsessed people do. :p:

KidCongo
08-02-2008, 01:24 AM
MJ>Kobe

that is all.

SpursFanInAustin
08-02-2008, 01:25 AM
It really is true. I remember MJ with his comeback with the Wizards in pre-season he was 38 i think and dropped a 40 pt game. He had a 30 pt game, the 2nd game of that reg season. His knees, went out on him preventing him from playing at the high level he was still capable of playing at, even at that age.

Oh I agree, that Jordan couldn't sustain that high level of play every night like he was capable of doing with the Bulls, but at the same time, to disregard him completely just because of his older age is foolish, cause he could bust out a 40 pt game on you every now and then. Will we ever see a 40 yr old player average over 20 ppg and play in all 82 games like Jordan did his last year in the NBA?

Roxsfan
08-02-2008, 01:27 AM

fark you, jordan is old tmac can school his ass now, never said prime vs prime
and you riding the sore back issue that he had no problems with ALL of last year...are you 12?

and rafer can dribble circles around old ass jordan and he CAN drain from the arc:rolleyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYFQAo6NS-0

KidCongo
08-02-2008, 02:45 AM
LeBron toys around with people like MJ

pfSipCWSfYA

dbreiden83080
08-02-2008, 02:56 AM
LeBron toys around with people like MJ

pfSipCWSfYA

There is nobody like MJ that has ever played in the league.

KidCongo
08-02-2008, 03:04 AM

of course

KidCongo
08-02-2008, 03:09 AM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=71447

angelbelow
08-02-2008, 03:20 AM
so tell us something we dont know mj

angelbelow
08-02-2008, 03:24 AM

lol what are you a girl. whats the point of MJ losing to them? its his camp, they pay to learn from the master, if they school mj then why even go? you need to think about this more deeply.

SpursFanInAustin
08-02-2008, 09:08 AM
fark you, jordan is old tmac can school his ass now, never said prime vs prime
and you riding the sore back issue that he had no problems with ALL of last year...are you 12?

and rafer can dribble circles around old ass jordan and he CAN drain from the arc:rolleyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYFQAo6NS-0

Dude,

Up until last year Rafer was a borderline starter in the NBA. And wow, one season of T-Mac not having back issues is supposed to prove to me that he no longer has back issues? Get outta here. And while you're on the subject of a 45 yr old MJ guarding Rafer, why don't Rafer try to guard MJ? Cause he'll get his little ass posted up on so much, it would be like shooting over a chair. Please make it out of the first round before putting your guys on Jordan's level.

SpursFanInAustin
08-02-2008, 09:09 AM

That's correct, sir. Just copycats and wanna-bes. :toast

JamStone
08-02-2008, 11:33 AM
lol what are you a girl. whats the point of MJ losing to them? its his camp, they pay to learn from the master, if they school mj then why even go? you need to think about this more deeply.

What's the point in MJ playing them one-on-one at all? What do they learn be getting shot over and dunked on? What lesson is learned?

If Brian Urlacher holds a linebacker camp for high school kids. Should he be spearing each of the kids?

E20
08-02-2008, 12:31 PM
What's the point in MJ playing them one-on-one at all? What do they learn be getting shot over and dunked on? What lesson is learned?

If Brian Urlacher holds a linebacker camp for high school kids. Should he be spearing each of the kids?

LMAO WTF?

To have fun. It is a camp, any kid who is interested in basketball would want to play MJ.

monosylab1k
08-02-2008, 12:48 PM

No because spearing is an illegal move in the NFL.

monosylab1k
08-02-2008, 12:49 PM
"I got a chance to go one-on-one with Michael Jordan"

Yeah the ultimate dream for the majority of basketball fans and kids is simply an excuse for MJ to prove his manliness against 10 year olds. Give me a fucking break.

JamStone
08-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Good at least there is some sort of etiquette when professional athletes beat up on kids in sports.

monosylab1k
08-02-2008, 12:55 PM
You, for having 9000, post should know better to look at the quote i was refering too.

Who was saying something about grammatically correct sentences?

angelbelow
08-02-2008, 01:32 PM

you do know that its an open challenge right? he doesnt randomly stop his camp have kids surround him and call people out to play. they choose to play.

and you have to ask yourself, if this was your basketball camp and your show, what is your job? your job is to teach and entertain.

football comparison is laughable man. can quarterbacks play 1v1? can defensive tackles play 1v1?

JamStone
08-02-2008, 01:54 PM
The kids willing to play one on one has nothing to do with my question. I'm sure there are plenty of kids that would want to. What does it teach them? What lessons are they learning? There are plenty of camps run by NBA players and former NBA players and they don't play one-on-one with the camp kids. It serves no purpose in helping the kids get better. Whether it's entertaining watching Michael Jordan shoot jumpers over kids, giving them head and shoulder fakes, and then driving and dunking on them is a matter of opinion. I find it amusing in that it looks lame, not entertaining. You think it's cool. Other people in this thread thinks it's the highlight of some of these kids' lives. I don't. You're not changing my opinion of it. So, you don't need to try to convince me that it's not lame. It's an opinion.

For me, it would be entertaining enough to get some one on one lessons from Michael Jordan, having him help me with my jump shooting form, teaching me some tricks of the trade on positioning, form, technique, and what not without him having to show off that he can still hit jumpers and drive on kids that are no where near NBA caliber. It would be enough to shoot jumpers with him, talk to him while he gave me advice on my game.

What's the purpose of going one-on-one? The best answer in this thread is that it's entertaining. LOL, ok.

You don't like the football comparison, fine. If Charles Barkley held a camp and did the same thing, backing down kids 200 pounds lighter than him in the post and scoring on them, would that be fun too? If Dominique held a camp and had a sessions where kids had to stand in the lane and take charges on him while he tried to jump over them and dunk on them, would that be fun too?

It's comical to me. Amusing that Michael Jordan would go one-on-one against kids, not only shoot jumpers, but give them shoulder fakes as if he needed to create space to shoot over them, drive on these kids, and then after dunking talk shit to the crowd.

Entertaining... sure. In very lame way.

mavs>spurs2
08-02-2008, 01:59 PM
L.....o......llllllllll!!!!!

angelbelow
08-02-2008, 02:34 PM
The kids willing to play one on one has nothing to do with my question. I'm sure there are plenty of kids that would want to. What does it teach them? What lessons are they learning? There are plenty of camps run by NBA players and former NBA players and they don't play one-on-one with the camp kids. It serves no purpose in helping the kids get better. Whether it's entertaining watching Michael Jordan shoot jumpers over kids, giving them head and shoulder fakes, and then driving and dunking on them is a matter of opinion. I find it amusing in that it looks lame, not entertaining. You think it's cool. Other people in this thread thinks it's the highlight of some of these kids' lives. I don't. You're not changing my opinion of it. So, you don't need to try to convince me that it's not lame. It's an opinion.

For me, it would be entertaining enough to get some one on one lessons from Michael Jordan, having him help me with my jump shooting form, teaching me some tricks of the trade on positioning, form, technique, and what not without him having to show off that he can still hit jumpers and drive on kids that are no where near NBA caliber. It would be enough to shoot jumpers with him, talk to him while he gave me advice on my game.

What's the purpose of going one-on-one? The best answer in this thread is that it's entertaining. LOL, ok.

You don't like the football comparison, fine. If Charles Barkley held a camp and did the same thing, backing down kids 200 pounds lighter than him in the post and scoring on them, would that be fun too? If Dominique held a camp and had a sessions where kids had to stand in the lane and take charges on him while he tried to jump over them and dunk on them, would that be fun too?

It's comical to me. Amusing that Michael Jordan would go one-on-one against kids, not only shoot jumpers, but give them shoulder fakes as if he needed to create space to shoot over them, drive on these kids, and then after dunking talk shit to the crowd.

Entertaining... sure. In very lame way.

if youre a man youre a disgrace.

E20
08-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Jamstone's hate for MJ is more astounding than the hate Piston fans give Lebron.

If Jordan shouldn't try or fool around with the kids or even show off his skills, then he shouldn't even be at the camp and their should be cardboard cutouts of him at designated spots for kids to play one on one against.

LMAO Your points are fucking laugable.

TheMACHINE
08-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Most great athletes play their best ball between 30-34. Kobe is fortunate enough that the Lakers have surrounded him with players that can help him win at a high level. The rest is up to Kobe. I dont see Kobe surpassing Jordans achievments, but I do see Kobe doing well enough to keep people debating who was the best between them for decades to come. The best thing is someone will eventually come along and eclipse both of them... and it wont be Lebron:lol

Thats why some say Jordan is a greater player (achievements), but overall talent and skill is very debatable.

E20
08-02-2008, 03:39 PM
The 1st vid shows a 90 year old Jordan during way past his prime. What's the point of that video?

The 2nd video basically shows how bad ass of a player Jordan was.

Defense in the 90's was much more tougher. It was a rougher game, no silly hand check rules like you have today, and much more harder and rougher. Guards have it easy compared to what guards had it back then. Also it is Jordan's fault that Kobe's team sucked? Also, Kobe played a horrible finals so I don't see what the point is of the last video of Kobe being guarded by 5 people, that video shows more of how his team imploded and showed how soft and weak minded Gasol, Vujacic, Walton and the rest are.

JamStone
08-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Jamstone's hate for MJ is more astounding than the hate Piston fans give Lebron.

If Jordan shouldn't try or fool around with the kids or even show off his skills, then he shouldn't even be at the camp and their should be cardboard cutouts of him at designated spots for kids to play one on one against.

LMAO Your points are fucking laugable.

Some of you are dense as fuck.

I don't like Michael Jordan. That's not why I'm laughing at the video.

If it was Dr. J doing that, I'd laugh at him. If it were Dominique doing it, I'd laugh at him. If it were Oscar Robertson, Larry Bird, Isiah Thomas, Clyde Drexler, Bernard King, Reggie Miller, Mitch Richmond, or any other former NBA star, I'd laugh at them playing one-on-one with kids at a camp.

If it's 10 years from now, and it's Kobe Bryant doing that, I'm laughing at him. 10 years from now, if it's Tim Duncan, I'm calling it lame.

It's lame. Not because it's Michael Jordan. Because it's a former NBA player trying to show up a bunch of kids with no NBA talent, and then upon urging, dunking on kids (notice the two kids he dunked on were not the big, tall kids). And, then after one drive, smirking and talking to the crowd, "You didn't know I could do that still."

What????? It's not about hating Michael Jordan. I hate Michael Jordan, but I give him his props as the best player to ever play in the history of the NBA. I'm laughing at his lame ass beating up kids one-on-one like he needs to prove anything to anyone.

Roxsfan
08-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Dude,

Up until last year Rafer was a borderline starter in the NBA. And wow, one season of T-Mac not having back issues is supposed to prove to me that he no longer has back issues? Get outta here. And while you're on the subject of a 45 yr old MJ guarding Rafer, why don't Rafer try to guard MJ? Cause he'll get his little ass posted up on so much, it would be like shooting over a chair. Please make it out of the first round before putting your guys on Jordan's level.

I am not putting any of our guys against jordan, my comments were light hearted and you're being a little bitch taking everything so seriously.

BTW, the rox are going to own your boys and everyone else if health permits.

Tmac has not had back issues while under the care of the Waco-Witch doc for at least 2 full seasons now and counting so stfu.

E20
08-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Some of you are dense as fuck.

If it was Dr. J doing that, I'd laugh at him. If it were Dominique doing it, I'd laugh at him. If it were Oscar Robertson, Larry Bird, Isiah Thomas, Clyde Drexler, Bernard King, Reggie Miller, Mitch Richmond, or any other former NBA star, I'd laugh at them playing one-on-one with kids at a camp.

If it's 10 years from now, and it's Kobe Bryant doing that, I'm laughing at him. 10 years from now, if it's Tim Duncan, I'm calling it lame.

It's lame. Not because it's Michael Jordan. Because it's a former NBA player trying to show up a bunch of kids with no NBA talent, and then upon urging, dunking on kids (notice the two kids he dunked on were not the big, tall kids). And, then after one drive, smirking and talking to the crowd, "You didn't know I could do that still."

What????? It's not about hating Michael Jordan. I hate Michael Jordan, but I give him his props as the best player to ever play in the history of the NBA. I'm laughing at his lame ass beating up kids one-on-one like he needs to prove anything to anyone.
I guess you don't see the whole point of the basketball camp and you need to stop overanalyzing the video. If you think it was a mere attempt for Jordan to stroke his ego you are wrong beyond a reasonable doubt. It was nothing more than an exhibtion show to give the kids their money's worth. Put down the modem for taking a Michael Jordan camp so seriously.

And yes, you're hating pretty bad.

JamStone
08-02-2008, 03:51 PM
You keep your opinion, and I'll keep mine.

Money's worth would have him give 10 minute one-on-one lessons on shooting form, technique, and positioning to a select few of the camp kids. Money's worth would have been Michael inviting another former NBA player or maybe one of his Charlotte Bobcat players and play one-on-one with him, where it would be at least semi-competitive. Shit, make it two-on-two with two camp kids so at least two camp kids get to play and each has an NBA caliber player to play with.

That shit in the video was lame and laughable.

polandprzem
08-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Definately the game of basketball is better then it was.

And the defense was not that great in 90s. The pace of the game in late 90s was slow.

polandprzem
08-02-2008, 04:09 PM
You keep your opinion, and I'll keep mine.

Money's worth would have him give 10 minute one-on-one lessons on shooting form, technique, and positioning to a select few of the camp kids. Money's worth would have been Michael inviting another former NBA player or maybe one of his Charlotte Bobcat players and play one-on-one with him, where it would be at least semi-competitive. Shit, make it two-on-two with two camp kids so at least two camp kids get to play and each has an NBA caliber player to play with.

That shit in the video was lame and laughable.

Every post you are saying the same thing

I think everybody got your point

JamStone
08-02-2008, 04:44 PM
I keep repeating because they are not getting it.

mavfan1000
08-02-2008, 04:55 PM

you are such a lying little fucking weasel

SpursFanInAustin
08-02-2008, 06:21 PM
I am not putting any of our guys against jordan, my comments were light hearted and you're being a little bitch taking everything so seriously.

BTW, the rox are going to own your boys and everyone else if health permits.

Tmac has not had back issues while under the care of the Waco-Witch doc for at least 2 full seasons now and counting so stfu.

You're sounding like a Redskin fan before every football season the last 10 years. :toast

SpursFanInAustin
08-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Jordan: "Lets just say, he would have a much tougher time stopping me than I would have stopping him"... and this was Jordan in his prime.
ZvbR7Uoxymw
If you notice, those were the same fakes that JAMSTONE is saying Jordan used on those little kids. Not mention... a 19 year old Kobe dropped 33 on Jordan and his bulls... when Jordan was in his prime. Saying that Kobe would be no contest is absurd. Kobe could get any shot he wanted against Jordan when he was only 19. But as far as the comparisons to who is better...

W_WNTx3gG_s
The funny thing about this vid is Phil never explained why he thought Kobe had better skills than Jordan. He actually made a good case for Jordan being the better player. I agree with his overall comparison though. Also, Pippen thought Kobe was better.

In my opinion, both players have the same style and flare for the game. Both are fierce competitors, and both are clutch. But Kobe really dont do anything BETTER than Jordan. Kobe may be just a tad bit of a better outside shooter than MJ. This next vid makes a case for Kobe.
4kYBeNQdSCc

The video above clearly shows that teams focus soley on Kobe. Of course this was different when he had Shaq, Horry, Fox, Harper, Rice, Shaw and all those guys, but Jordan was surrounded with really good talent throughout the entire 1990's... he had great shooters, great defensive players and rebounders. Jordan was able to roam and go one on one for the majority of his career. However, Kobe turns 30 this month and I think the we have yet to see his best. Most great athletes play their best ball between 30-34. Kobe is fortunate enough that the Lakers have surrounded him with players that can help him win at a high level. The rest is up to Kobe. I dont see Kobe surpassing Jordans achievments, but I do see Kobe doing well enough to keep people debating who was the best between them for decades to come. The best thing is someone will eventually come along and eclipse both of them... and it wont be Lebron:lol

Well this post is an automatic "Fail." First off the first video is from the 2003 all star game when Jordan was 40 and second, the game you're referring to when Kobe scored 33 pts at age 19 is the game where the Bulls dominated and won by 21 pts in December of 97 and Kobe scored 16 of those 33 in the 4th quarter when the game was already decided and Jordan was sitting at the end of the bench laughing at guys like Randy Brown and Scott Burrell and Jud Buechler playing.

I don't think Phil wanted to give his true opinion on who was better because he's currently employed by the Lakers and didn't want to anger his best player. Also I have never heard Pippen say Kobe was better. If you can find a direct quote on where he has, then it's more lies by Laker/Kobe fans.

I thought the Kobe vs. MJ comparisons died this past summer when Kobe allowed his team to blow a 24 pt lead at home in an NBA Finals game. Shoot, I thought the comparisons should've ended in 2004 when Kobe Bryant shot 38% vs. Tayshaun Prince's stifling defense and only averaged 22 ppg, and this was with Shaq in the middle along with 2 other hall of famers on his squad. These comparisons should've died, but for some reason Laker/Kobe fans just won't let it.

monosylab1k
08-02-2008, 06:46 PM
I keep repeating because they are not getting it.

We got your point just fine, we all just think it's stupid.

E20
08-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Well this post is an automatic "Fail." First off the first video is from the 2003 all star game when Jordan was 40 and second, the game you're referring to when Kobe scored 33 pts at age 19 is the game where the Bulls dominated and won by 21 pts in December of 97 and Kobe scored 16 of those 33 in the 4th quarter when the game was already decided and Jordan was sitting at the end of the bench laughing at guys like Randy Brown and Scott Burrell and Jud Buechler playing.

I don't think Phil wanted to give his true opinion on who was better because he's currently employed by the Lakers and didn't want to anger his best player. Also I have never heard Pippen say Kobe was better. If you can find a direct quote on where he has, then it's more lies by Laker/Kobe fans.

I thought the Kobe vs. MJ comparisons died this past summer when Kobe allowed his team to blow a 24 pt lead at home in an NBA Finals game. Shoot, I thought the comparisons should've ended in 2004 when Kobe Bryant shot 38% vs. Tayshaun Prince's stifling defense and only averaged 22 ppg, and this was with Shaq in the middle along with 2 other hall of famers on his squad. These comparisons should've died, but for some reason Laker/Kobe fans just won't let it.

Win.

KidCongo
08-02-2008, 07:03 PM

your my boy blue

stretch
08-02-2008, 07:49 PM

complete ownage at its finest

:toast

stretch
08-02-2008, 07:51 PM
jamstone comes across as being incredibly butthurt. why? i'm not sure.

then again, unless 100% of the other posters agree with him on any subject whatsoever, he always comes across as a whiny butthurt douchebag.

dbreiden83080
08-02-2008, 08:13 PM

I agree with some of what you are saying in the sense that we all know how competitive Jordan is and he did at times seem like he was getting off on hitting those jumpers and dunking on those kids. That is pretty sad indeed, if that was somehow a big deal to him, too show the kids up. That is like Nolan Ryan being thrilled with himself because he can still throw his fastball by a bunch of Little Leaguers.

SpursFanInAustin
08-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Dude, stop sucking Jordans dick!!! Nothing about my post shows that I am bias towards Kobe. Bottom line is there is nothing about Jordans game that makes me think he could even brake Kobes stride. Do I have to dig out the old Joe Dumars, Mitch Richmond, and AI battles against Jordan??? There are plenty of highlights that showed Jordan get owned by those guys and Kobe also. Sure, any player can be slowed down if they are going up against a good defensive TEAM... ask Jordan himself about those tough nights that the bad boys put on his ass. I remember plenty of nights where Jordan wasnt so royal in those days. And Prince!!! Tayshawn Prince!!! Give me a break man. There are more lockdown defenders in the league today then there was back in the day, and Ive seen Kobe torch them all... Artest, Prince, Posey, Battier, Bowen, Bell, It dont matter, he owns them all.

The game where Kobe was 19 years old showed that Kobe was willing to go toe to toe with Jordan. More than half of his points came from him scoring on Jordan or Pippen. Enough of the Kobe talk because Im no fan of his or Jordans. The point Im trying to make is Jordan is insane if he thinks that it would be "no contest" playing one on one against Kobe. And the quote by Pippen was when he was live on ESPN or TNT during the halftime game of the Lakers, and John Sally asked Pippen who was better. Pippen said I think Kobe was better during that phase of their careers. I think Kobe was like 25, and Pippen was just giving his opinion... not saying that it means much, but it was just his opinion.

And as for the comparison dying... it seems like everyone, including Jordan wants to compare Kobe to Jordan except Kobe. I know this much... if he was a Spur or a Celtic, he would replace Jesus as the Supposed to be son of God.

I know one thing, Jordan never shot 38% in a series vs the Bad Boy Pistons defense which was 3 times tougher to score on that the 2004 Piston team Kobe was "contained" by. Did you say Mitch Richmond? LMFAO! Mitch Richmond was like so much of a dropoff from Jordan it's not even funny, that's like comparing Michael Redd with Kobe, not even on the same level. Bottomline is Kobe stat-padded his numbers against a bunch of scrubs like Randy Brown and Jud Buechler in garbage minutes.

I also think you're probably thinking of Mark Jackson who said Kobe was better than Jordan, and Pippen busted out laughing and wanted to kill him!

Spur-Addict
08-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Dude, stop sucking Jordans dick!!! Nothing about my post shows that I am bias towards Kobe. Bottom line is there is nothing about Jordans game that makes me think he could even brake Kobes stride. Do I have to dig out the old Joe Dumars, Mitch Richmond, and AI battles against Jordan??? There are plenty of highlights that showed Jordan get owned by those guys and Kobe also. Sure, any player can be slowed down if they are going up against a good defensive TEAM... ask Jordan himself about those tough nights that the bad boys put on his ass. I remember plenty of nights where Jordan wasnt so royal in those days. And Prince!!! Tayshawn Prince!!! Give me a break man. There are more lockdown defenders in the league today then there was back in the day, and Ive seen Kobe torch them all... Artest, Prince, Posey, Battier, Bowen, Bell, It dont matter, he owns them all.

The game where Kobe was 19 years old showed that Kobe was willing to go toe to toe with Jordan. More than half of his points came from him scoring on Jordan or Pippen. Enough of the Kobe talk because Im no fan of his or Jordans. The point Im trying to make is Jordan is insane if he thinks that it would be "no contest" playing one on one against Kobe. And the quote by Pippen was when he was live on ESPN or TNT during the halftime game of the Lakers, and John Sally asked Pippen who was better. Pippen said I think Kobe was better during that phase of their careers. I think Kobe was like 25, and Pippen was just giving his opinion... not saying that it means much, but it was just his opinion.

And as for the comparison dying... it seems like everyone, including Jordan wants to compare Kobe to Jordan except Kobe. I know this much... if he was a Spur or a Celtic, he would replace Jesus as the Supposed to be son of God.

Hello Stan.

4FN9Ire8K7c

SpursFanInAustin
08-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Im sure there are some people on this board that heard Pippen say he thought Kobe was better than Jordan. I have no reason to make it up. And I wasnt comparing Mitch to Jordan, I was just saying that those players I mentioned busted Jordans ass plenty of nights... especially Mitch!!! Jordans comparison is absurd!!! I think Kobe is the best in the league today, but I could reel off a few players that could probably take him one on one... AI, TMAC. Jordan came off as if no one could ever beat him one on one in his prime... I disagree. Besides, even if Kobe could beat Jordan one on one, it doesnt means that he is better than him as a player. I remember Gary Payton coming out of college and they had a one on one contest of the top college players, and Bo Kimble won. I remember being impressed with Payton, but the guy who won never turned out to be anything in the pros. Jordan sounds about as bad as Shaq did in his club rap song. Dude, you had your day... now just go away quietly...

Well Jordan's right, no one could beat him in his prime. I agree with him whole heartedly. There was so much of a dropoff between Jordan and the 2nd best player in the league. While I do agree that Kobe is the best in the NBA today, there's not much of a dropoff from say Kobe and LeBron from being #1 and #2 best players in the game today.

And if someone has heard Pippen say Kobe was better, and they post it, well I'll take your word for it, until then, it's all lies, and of course like I said I've heard Mark Jackson say it, and we all know those former Knicks over at ESPN like Mark Jackson and Greg Anthony hold a personal vendetta over Jordan for denying them a ring, so they try hard to diminish Jordan's accomplishments.

As for Jordan going away, you probably want him to go away so your boy Kobe can be looked at as the poster boy of the NBA for years and years after he's gone like Jordan, but.....not gonna happen. 20 years from now, Jordan will probably still be talked about as the GOAT. :king

KidCongo
08-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Pippen also said LeBron would be better than Jordan.

dbreiden83080
08-02-2008, 09:50 PM
MJ is going to be forever known as the best player of all time. I can't ever imagine anybody doing what he did for as long as he did it, in such dominant fashion. If Jordan's Bulls, any version of them, played Kobe's current Lakers in the finals, they'd probably sweep them and Kobe would be horribly outplayed by Jordan. Jordan would be so fired up to whip his ass, Kobe would be looking for a hole to crawl into by the time it was over.

dbreiden83080
08-02-2008, 09:51 PM

That is big time stuff right there, :toast

mavs>spurs2
08-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Get Jordans nuts off your chin son. This is Kobe hating at its best. I noticed you said this years current Laker squad, but Kobe's three-peat squad would destroy the bulls. Of course Jordan will be recognized as the greatest until someone tops what he did skills wise. Kobe has yet to do that, and he may never. But even the greatest will lose one on one matches... ask ALI, the man who coined the phrase "
Im the greatest." According to Jordans pathetic quote, he would never lose a match one on on because he thought he was the best player ever while in his prime. Well, so was his team, but yet they lost plenty of games on any given night, and so would Jordan when playing against other superstars. If any of you nerds have ever played the sport you would realize this.

Jamstone is right on point with Jordans arrogance and hunger for the spotlight, however, I dont think he was trying to go hard or embarass the kids. He did the same thing when judging the dunk contest one year. He was giving 7's and 8's for dunks that were worthy of 10.

Now im going to play devils advocate since you girls hate Kobe so much. THOSE KIDS WERE TIRED OF JORDAN TRYING TO SHOW OFF BY SINKING JUMPERS AND DUNKING ON THEM, SO ONE OF THEM SPOKE UP AND SAID "CAN YOU DO THIS ON KOBE?" "CAN YOU BEAT KOBE?" Jordan was unsulted by the question, so he made an excuse by saying that he was 45 years old, but immediately inflated his ego once again by saying, "IF I was in my prime, there would be no contest." His statement is far from the truth, because no one knows who would win that match. If Jordan caught Kobe on one of those 81 point nights... GUESS WHAT? Jordans ass is toast!!! Like I said before, Jordan sounded about as stupid as Shaq did, but Kobe haters jump at every chance to discredit him.

You seem to be under some sort of delusion that Kobe and Jordan are close or comparable, and Kobe hasn't quite passed him YET. Wake up, it's not even close and never will be. Anyone who's played competitive basketball knows how hard it is to dominate both ends of the court. It's damn near impossible to be a defennsive stopper on one end and a top notch scorer at the other, it takes an insane amount of endurance and energy. Kobe is a capable defender but can't dominate BOTH ends at the same time, and isn't half the winner Jordan was. Jordan would have never gotten outplayed by Paul Pierce, and you know it so stop trying to sugar coat it.

dbreiden83080
08-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Get Jordans nuts off your chin son. This is Kobe hating at its best. I noticed you said this years current Laker squad, but Kobe's three-peat squad would destroy the bulls.

LOL, so the Blazers can take those squads to 7 games as can the Kings and the Lakers barely escape but Jordan's Bulls would get eaten up by those Laker teams, in your fucking dreams. Jordan's 96 Bulls would hand those Laker teams their ass on a platter.

dbreiden83080
08-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Jordan would have never gotten outplayed by Paul Pierce, and you know it so stop trying to sugar coat it.

You got that straight, in Jordan's prime he badly outplayed the likes of Clyde Drexler and Charles Barkley in NBA finals appearances, Paul Pierce would have gotten his ass handed to him by Jordan.

dbreiden83080
08-02-2008, 11:04 PM
You seem to be under some sort of delusion that Kobe and Jordan are close or comparable, and Kobe hasn't quite passed him YET. Wake up, it's not even close and never will be.

Your are correct it is not close and that is not going to change. Jordan was the man on 6 title winning teams. dominated the shit out of the NBA almost every year of his career, Kobe is not Jordan and he never will be.

SenorSpur
08-03-2008, 01:31 AM
It aint braggin' if it's true.....and MJ speaks the truth. There's a reason that he's called the "greatest player to ever play the game". Because he was. He was the unquestioned "best player in basketball" for the majority of his career. Six rings. Six MVPs. Who can question that?

TheMACHINE
08-03-2008, 02:42 AM
I guess theres 2 diff arguements going on in here.

#1 MJ vs Kobe

#2 If MJ is justified getting his ego stroked by dunking and embarassing little kids.

in conclusion...
#1 MJ is better than Kobe
#2 MJ is an idiot becuz he seemed to "get off" dunking on little kids

dbreiden83080
08-03-2008, 03:12 AM
in conclusion...

Agreed

rj215
08-03-2008, 04:13 AM
MJ is sick in the head when it comes to competition but I think even he knew that the kids would be thrilled just to say 'I got to play Jordan 1 on 1.'

mystargtr34
08-03-2008, 04:49 AM
Anyone who thinks Jordan is stroking his ego playing against kids is either mentally impaired, 100% retarded.. or a Piston fan.

Give it a fucking break, hes giving those kids one in a lifetime chance to get to play basketball with Micheal Jordan, stop being so sensitive.

TheNextGen
08-03-2008, 09:59 AM
i have to agree with piston fan. I watched the video over again and he seem to get a thrill when embarrasing the kids...he even talked smack to them. lol

The Franchise
08-03-2008, 11:10 AM
Anyone who thinks Jordan is stroking his ego playing against kids is either mentally impaired, 100% retarded.. or a Piston fan.

Give it a fucking break, hes giving those kids one in a lifetime chance to get to play basketball with Micheal Jordan, stop being so sensitive.

What he said. Piston hate is so transparent.

JamStone
08-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Piston hate, but there are several posters that agree with me that aren't Pistons fans.

You guys aren't smart.

monosylab1k
08-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Piston hate, but there are several posters that agree with me that aren't Pistons fans.

Yeah, Lakers fans. They aren't biased either, right?

You're certainly entitled to your opinion no matter how stupid it is.

SpursFanInAustin
08-03-2008, 11:44 AM

Or just a flat out Jordan hater.

polandprzem
08-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Wilton Norman Chamberlain - the best idyvidual player EVER in the game of basketball.

I do see nothing wrong in Jordan playing 1-1 with kids and talking smack. All in all it's also up to them how can they react to the competition of Michael Jordan. And get them realize how far away from being a good player they are.
But I understand the poing of JamStone. I used to hate Jordan at the maximum level available. It changed a bit later in his career altough I never was cheering for the Bulls (well maybe when they were playing against Shaq's teams).
I earned some respect for him as I did for Kobe (now I just dislikes him as hell).

So all in all Jordan have a big ego. So what? We new that.

PS. Jordan is way ahead of Kobe in any means.

JamStone
08-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Yeah, Lakers fans. They aren't biased either, right?

Brutalis, TheNextGen, and dbreiden are Spurs fans. LocosPorJuana and Roxsfan are Rockets fans.

I repeat, you guys aren't smart.

Showtime24 LAKERS
08-03-2008, 12:53 PM
I guess theres 2 diff arguements going on in here.

#1 MJ vs Kobe

#2 If MJ is justified getting his ego stroked by dunking and embarassing little kids.

in conclusion...

Jordan would probably win in his prime but they are very different players. Jordan was a much more physical player and was better at getting an open shot than kobe is. That being said kobe makes shots (3 pointers usually) that Jordan wouldn't even think to take. I still think Jordan is the greatest of all time but Kobe is right there.

I love KB as much as the next guy, but let's not feed into any more comparisons, it has gotten beyond old and ridiculous.

monosylab1k
08-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Brutalis, TheNextGen, and dbreiden are Spurs fans. LocosPorJuana and Roxsfan are Rockets fans.

I repeat, you guys aren't smart.

So Brutalis, TheNextGen, dbreiden, LocosPorJuana, Roxsfan, and JamStone all have a stupid opinion on the subect.

It's settled. Thanks.

JamStone
08-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Lol mono your posts are so cute when you're irritated.

Amuseddaysleeper
08-03-2008, 01:28 PM
:lol

O-Factor
08-03-2008, 01:29 PM
I have no problem with what Jordan said. He was asked a question and he answered truthfully.

And why should he go easy on those kids? What are they going to learn if he did huh?

monosylab1k
08-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Lol mono your posts are so cute when you're irritated.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

this routine again. JamStone, the best thing about you is how predictable you are once you know you've been owned.

Now enter JamStone with a "it's the internet, who gives a fuck" rant or perhaps the uber-original Wee Man comment (possibly infused with a Tom Brady mention).

it's just beyond pathetic at this point for you, holmes.

JamStone
08-03-2008, 02:25 PM
mono, you act as if you don't spit the same rhetoric with your posts. What you call pathetic is the same shit you do all the time. Think about it.

mavs>spurs2
08-03-2008, 02:34 PM
pathetic

yes you are sir

JamStone
08-03-2008, 02:36 PM
You are obsessed.

mavs>spurs2
08-03-2008, 02:38 PM
You are obsessed.

:lol this goes along the lines of "same rhetoric" as mono pointed out

JamStone
08-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Ok. But it's true. You came into the discussion and didn't even have a point. You're just obsessed with me. Take your mouth of it and take some time to breathe.

mavs>spurs2
08-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Ok. But it's true. You came into the discussion and didn't even have a point. You're just obsessed with me. Take your mouth of it and take some time to breathe.

My point from the beginning was that Jordan took time to go to a camp and work with these kids and was just having a little good hearted fun, and that you need to calm the fuck down and let go of MJ's cock. My other point is that Mono is exactly right about you being so predictable and using the same shit over and over as evidenced by your past two posts. You lose, no one agrees with you, and you look like a retard so just shut the fuck up. You might as well, because you aren't getting another response out of me

JamStone
08-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Your first two posts in this thread:

Why are you so upset?

Your point entering the discussion had nothing to do with Jordan but you being obsessed with what I posted. It's ok to admit it.

The Third Man
08-03-2008, 06:52 PM
You aren't a true superstar until you humiliate a few school kids. Bill Russell once broke a 10 year old's nose blocking a shot during a talk he gave in a Boston area school in 1967. Punk ass bitch had it coming, too...

TheMadHatter
08-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Actually Jordan won his first ring at age 28, not 29.......Also, We heard the same stuff years ago "Kobe has 3 rings and he's only 24, he's only 25, he's only 26, he's only 27, he's only 28, he's only 29" Still stuck on 3 rings.....I remember back in the Lakers title run in the early 2000s, Laker fans thought Kobe would have 10 rings before he retired from the NBA, now they're just hoping he can at least "tie" Jordan to be on his level, now that he's entering his 30s.

You're only proving my point. I knew this thread would balloon to 10+ pages because people can never get enough MJ vs. Kobe debating in there. You can't have a good long-lasting debate unless both sides of the argument hold equal weight (i.e. anti-abortion vs. freedom of choice). Think about it.

When will you people learn that winning championships requires a team. My point about Jordan being 28-29 when he first won a championship was to show this. Even the best player of our lifetime still couldn't win until he a got an incredible team around him. His Bull's team managed to get to the ECF WITHOUT him for anyone trying to argue that his supporting cast wasn't that great.

Kobe is only 30. With Bynum returning he will have a team that is solid on both ends of the floor. Let's see what he can do.

The Franchise
08-03-2008, 09:56 PM
You're only proving my point. I knew this thread would balloon to 10+ pages because people can never get enough MJ vs. Kobe debating in there. You can't have a good long-lasting debate unless both sides of the argument hold equal weight (i.e. anti-abortion vs. freedom of choice). Think about it.

When will you people learn that winning championships requires a team. My point about Jordan being 28-29 when he first won a championship was to show this. Even the best player of our lifetime still couldn't win until he a got an incredible team around him. His Bull's team managed to get to the ECF WITHOUT him for anyone trying to argue that his supporting cast wasn't that great.

Kobe is only 30. With Bynum returning he will have a team that is solid on both ends of the floor. Let's see what he can do.

Kobe is a poor mans' Jordan. That is actually a compliment. Although Kobe is not nor will ever be as good as Jordan, he is good enough to be mentioned in the same neighborhood. The difference is Jordans bball IQ was higher. Kobe is just to stubborn to realize he has to trust his teammates always, not just when it's convenient. At 28 Kobe had 4 more years of NBA experience than Mike at the same age(The year he won his first). If he hasn't figured it out yet he won't.

TheMadHatter
08-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Kobe is a poor mans' Jordan. That is actually a compliment. Although Kobe is not nor will ever be as good as Jordan, he is good enough to be mentioned in the same neighborhood. The difference is Jordans bball IQ was higher. Kobe is just to stubborn to realize he has to trust his teammates always, not just when it's convenient. At 28 Kobe had 4 more years of NBA experience than Mike at the same age(The year he won his first). If he hasn't figured it out yet he won't.

I agree that Jordan definitely had better basketball IQ than what Kobe has shown us to date. Often times Kobe will NOT take the easy pull up jumper when it is available and will try to pumpfake and draw his man in the air to get the AND-1 play. What's frustrating is he is doing the EXACT opposite on the Olympic team right now, taking the shots as they are available and not doing too much ISO'ing. As a Laker fan we live with it because Kobe's good FAR outweighs his bad on the basketball court. I can't imagine what the Lakers will be like when he leaves, knowing you have the best player on the floor who can take over in the clutch and deliver most of the time is a great luxury.

As far as trusting his teammates Kobe did a SUPERB job this season. A lot of that has to do with him now having teammates he can trust. Would Jordan have trusted Luke Walton, Kwame Brown, and Smush Parker? I think not. Did you know that Kobe leads the team in assists and has for the past few years?

SpursFanInAustin
08-04-2008, 01:27 AM

Why do Laker fans who try to diminish Jordan always say "The Bulls got to the ECFs without Jordan in 94?" as to say it proves why his teammates were great. First off, they lost in the second round to the Knicks, not the ECFs....The Knicks played the Pacers in the ECFs that year.

Talk about a great team (I know Pippen and Grant/Rodman were good players sans Jordan) who was Steve Kerr before Jordan? Who was Jud Buechler? Who was Luc Longley? Who was Ron Harper after the knee injury when he tried to start at 2-guard for the retired Jordan in 95? I even think Harper lost his starting job to Pete Myers. Who were Scott Williams, Stacey King, Will Perdue, BJ Armstrong after Jordan?

Only 30......you make that sound like he's got 10 more prime years left. Heck, Duncan's 32 and Manu is 31, and everyone labels them "old and on the decline." Bynum for the way you guys pump him up, he needs to show me some consistently. Granted he's only 20 yrs old or somewhere around there, but coming off a serious knee injury. There's no guarantee he'll just blow off the injury and stay healthy every year.

I've been trying to see what a Kobe led team can do for the last 4 seasons. He did a good job this season, but as I said, Jordan would never let an opposing player outplay him in a series like Pierce did to Kobe. I guess you're expecting Bynum to be the guy to stop Pierce at the rim. Who knows.

trueD
08-04-2008, 01:44 AM
What was up with Jordan showing off his knack for shooting hoops with his eyes closed? Kids all over the world now believe they won't measure up if they can't score without a blindfold on. :lol

And, if kids could beat Jordan to the hoop or prevent him from scoring, what would be left to accomplish?

SpursFanInAustin
08-04-2008, 01:47 AM

This is a spot-on analysis. I think of Jordan as like 24-karat gold you would buy at a Galleria Mall, while Kobe is the version you would find outside a "Fiesta" Mart Grocery store. He's more like a Wal-Mart/Thrift shop version of Jordan, where Jordan is the real thing while Kobe is the cheaper imitation version.

E20
08-04-2008, 02:17 AM
What was up with Jordan showing off his knack for shooting hoops with his eyes closed? Kids all over the world now believe they won't measure up if they can't score without a blindfold on. :lol

And, if kids could beat Jordan to the hoop or prevent him from scoring, what would be left to accomplish?

It's actually a good way to improve consistency on your shot which was his point. Your always standing 15 feet away from the rim, the rim is always 10 feet high and the diameter of the hoop is is still 19 inches so when you shoot the ball you should be doing the exact samething over and over, same form, same grip, same handle, same stance. So it shouldn't matter if your eyes are closed or open.

He also says the exact samething in his basketball training video.

rj215
08-04-2008, 02:20 AM
Jordan = steak

Kobe = Steakums

IronMexican
08-04-2008, 02:18 PM
A friend of mine who posted the vids on youtube was contacted by ESPN.

He said they wanna do it hypothetically.

He posted it on CL, he said this could be on PTI or 1st and 10.

Pretty dope.

angelbelow
08-04-2008, 03:47 PM
A friend of mine who posted the vids on youtube was contacted by ESPN.

He said they wanna do it hypothetically.

He posted it on CL, he said this could be on PTI or 1st and 10.

Pretty dope.

nice keep us updated.

TheMadHatter
08-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Why do Laker fans who try to diminish Jordan always say "The Bulls got to the ECFs without Jordan in 94?" as to say it proves why his teammates were great. First off, they lost in the second round to the Knicks, not the ECFs....The Knicks played the Pacers in the ECFs that year.

Talk about a great team (I know Pippen and Grant/Rodman were good players sans Jordan) who was Steve Kerr before Jordan? Who was Jud Buechler? Who was Luc Longley? Who was Ron Harper after the knee injury when he tried to start at 2-guard for the retired Jordan in 95? I even think Harper lost his starting job to Pete Myers. Who were Scott Williams, Stacey King, Will Perdue, BJ Armstrong after Jordan?

Only 30......you make that sound like he's got 10 more prime years left. Heck, Duncan's 32 and Manu is 31, and everyone labels them "old and on the decline." Bynum for the way you guys pump him up, he needs to show me some consistently. Granted he's only 20 yrs old or somewhere around there, but coming off a serious knee injury. There's no guarantee he'll just blow off the injury and stay healthy every year.

I've been trying to see what a Kobe led team can do for the last 4 seasons. He did a good job this season, but as I said, Jordan would never let an opposing player outplay him in a series like Pierce did to Kobe. I guess you're expecting Bynum to be the guy to stop Pierce at the rim. Who knows.

They made the playoffs without the best player of all time. That is an accomplishment in and of itself. Do you think any of Kobe's teams could have made the playoffs the last 4 years?

You're seeing before your eyes exactly what happens when Kobe has help around him. Finals appearance, and that was without his starting C who is a HUGE part of the Laker's defense. When the full team is ready to go next season anything less than a championship is failure.

Kobe is the best conditioned NBA athlete in the world. Hands down, the best. He can recover from injuries lightning quick and can play through pain and sickness better than anyone else. He also trains harder than anyone in the league. Basketball is his life. I expect him to play at this level for at least 3-4 more years. Now that he has serious help his minutes should go down a bit during the regular season.

TheMACHINE
08-04-2008, 04:14 PM

just like T-mac is a poor mans Penny Hardaway?

stretch
08-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Kobe is the best conditioned NBA athlete in the world. Hands down, the best. He can recover from injuries lightning quick and can play through pain and sickness better than anyone else. He also trains harder than anyone in the league. Basketball is his life. I expect him to play at this level for at least 3-4 more years. Now that he has serious help his minutes should go down a bit during the regular season.

I dont see how that is hands down. I'd say Lebron is just as well, if not more well condition than Kobe. Lebron is fit out of this world.

dickface
08-04-2008, 04:23 PM
just like T-mac is a poor mans Penny Hardaway?

Sometimes I wonder if you realize just how stupid you are. A post like this should be an indicator for you to consider retiring from the internet.

TheMadHatter
08-04-2008, 04:39 PM
I dont see how that is hands down. I'd say Lebron is just as well, if not more well condition than Kobe. Lebron is fit out of this world.

The same Lebron who sat out 6 games because his pinky hurt on his NON SHOOTING HAND? The same Lebron who is already having back spasms and problems at 23?

Unless Lebron adds more to his game than just bull-dozing his way to the basket he will not be nearly as productive as he ages.

TheMACHINE
08-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Sometimes I wonder if you realize just how stupid you are. A post like this should be an indicator for you to consider retiring from the internet.

such a general statement..would you care to explain? :king

btw..your mama stupid

dickface
08-04-2008, 05:02 PM
such a general statement..would you care to explain? :king

btw..your mama stupid

you should seriously consider killing yourself before you accidentally impregnate some dumb slut and spread your stupidity even further, making this world fall even close to Idiocracy.

TheMACHINE
08-04-2008, 05:42 PM
you should seriously consider killing yourself before you accidentally impregnate some dumb slut and spread your stupidity even further, making this world fall even close to Idiocracy.

WOW...you stroke your ego by using big words, eh? Instead of putting words like that together using your thesaurus, here's a better way to put it Dick.

"Yo mama was the dumb ho I knocked up, then BAM...9 months later, Dickface was born"

TheNextGen
08-04-2008, 05:46 PM
WOW...you stroke your ego by using big words, eh? Instead of putting words like that together using your thesaurus, here's a better way to put it Dick.

"Yo mama was the dumb ho I knocked up, then BAM...9 months later, Dickface was born"

:lol:rollin :lmao

:ihit

Round 1 goes to TheMachine. :lobt2:

TheMadHatter
08-04-2008, 05:47 PM

monosylab1k
08-04-2008, 06:18 PM

The third grade called, it wants it's joke back. Actually it changed it's mind, you can keep it. Third graders have developed better taste than that. You're going to need to file the appropriate paperwork with the second grade if you want to continue using jokes that lame and unimaginative.

Not a shock that other fellow Laker fans found this line of "humor" amusing.

monosylab1k
08-04-2008, 06:19 PM
btw for the record, Penny > T-Mac

The Franchise
08-04-2008, 06:33 PM

Popoye Jones< Dirk

TheMadHatter
08-04-2008, 07:54 PM
The third grade called, it wants it's joke back. Actually it changed it's mind, you can keep it. Third graders have developed better taste than that. You're going to need to file the appropriate paperwork with the second grade if you want to continue using jokes that lame and unimaginative.

Haha mono is dickface.

IronMexican
08-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Dick face got raped so bad he has a tattoo on his back saying

"Machine was here" with an arrow pointing down.

TheNextGen
08-04-2008, 11:04 PM

ummm ok. "the third grade callled, it wants its joke back"....you're dissing TheMachines joke with THAT line.

Kinda reminds me of the fat guy giving tips on how to eat healthy.

TheMadHatter
08-04-2008, 11:38 PM
ummm ok. "the third grade callled, it wants its joke back"....you're dissing TheMachines joke with THAT line.

Kinda reminds me of the fat guy giving tips on how to eat healthy.

Seriously...I haven't heard that one in ages.

What's next, "I'm rubber your glue, whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you"?

mavs>spurs2
08-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Guys just excuse TMH, he's a 3rd generation fucktard

spurscenter
08-05-2008, 05:02 AM
he can still play

better than anyone's 5th starter

stretch
08-05-2008, 08:24 AM

lol no

monosylab1k
08-05-2008, 08:27 AM
:lmao people from Los Angeles are so damn douchey.

monosylab1k
08-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Seriously...I haven't heard that one in ages.

What's next, "I'm rubber your glue, whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you"?

yeah because "i fucked your mom" is so much better.

oooooh here's one.....yo mama's such a dumb cunt whore, I crammed an entire bag of Fritos up her giant streched out snatch and punched her in the tits, all while Don Johnson crams both his fists up her ass while Eric Roberts is giving her a Cleveland Steamer, videotaping it so everyone sees what a dirty cunt slut your mother is! And then 9 months later you popped out!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao oh fuck yeah! Sweet! Los Angeles rules!

Spuradicator
08-05-2008, 08:43 AM
:lmao people from Los Angeles are so damn douchey.

TheMACHINE
08-05-2008, 09:38 AM
yeah because "i fucked your mom" is so much better.

oooooh here's one.....yo mama's such a dumb cunt whore, I crammed an entire bag of Fritos up her giant streched out snatch and punched her in the tits, all while Don Johnson crams both his fists up her ass while Eric Roberts is giving her a Cleveland Steamer, videotaping it so everyone sees what a dirty cunt slut your mother is! And then 9 months later you popped out!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao oh fuck yeah! Sweet! Los Angeles rules!

Not bad at all! Better then the "im going to try to diss you using big words so i sound like an adult instead of a 3rd grader" crap that you and dickface use.

stretch
08-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Not bad at all! Better then the "im going to try to diss you using big words so i sound like an adult instead of a 3rd grader" crap that you and dickface use.

lol what a fuckn moron

TheMACHINE
08-05-2008, 09:41 AM
lol what a fuckn moron

yo mama's a moron

monosylab1k
08-05-2008, 09:41 AM

Because God forbid you ever talk above a 3rd grade level.

monosylab1k
08-05-2008, 09:42 AM
yo mama's a moron

Oh snap! That was a bigger beatdown than Celtics-Lakers!

TheMACHINE
08-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Because God forbid you ever talk above a 3rd grade level.

the cow jump over the moon?

TheMACHINE
08-05-2008, 09:44 AM

haha "oh snap!"

TheNextGen
08-05-2008, 09:46 AM

haha "oh snap!"

"oh no you di-int"
:rollin

TheMadHatter
08-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Mav fans are a strange breed. I suppose that is what years of losing will do to a fanbase.

stretch
08-05-2008, 10:18 AM
yo mama's a moron

yo mamas so fat she jumped in the air and got stuck

stretch
08-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Mav fans are a strange breed. I suppose that is what years of losing will do to a fanbase.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

TheMACHINE
08-05-2008, 10:50 AM
yo mamas so fat she jumped in the air and got stuck

classic!

TheMadHatter
08-05-2008, 11:49 AM
classic!

mavs>spurs2
08-05-2008, 12:35 PM
laker fan is the epitome of douchebaggery and stupidity

mavs>spurs2
08-05-2008, 12:36 PM
damnit i forgot to log into dickface

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-05-2008, 12:39 PM
:lol

johnny_J_Jackson
08-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Maybe he was just jackin' off.

MrChug
09-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Michael's just amazing. His arrogance and vanity was justified. He worked hard and earned it. He could still kick the shit out of anyone on the Spurs roster :lol

lefty
09-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Michael's just amazing. His arrogance and vanity was justified. He worked hard and earned it. He could still kick the shit out of anyone on the Spurs roster :lol

+1