PDA

View Full Version : I want this guy on my team

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2008, 05:26 PM
This guy is a straight up beast and I love his nastiness. It would be devastating what would happen if he and Josh Smith were together on the same team. Blocks and Poster Dunks all game long... :king

MdFy7fODnQo

JamStone
08-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Shouldn't be that hard for the Hawks to get him. But, one of the problems for the Hawks is they might not be able to keep Josh Smith the way things sound.

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Yeah it sounds like Josh really wants to leave, He will probably get traded but I wonder for who? I sure hope its not for that moron Josh Howard

dallaskd
08-01-2008, 05:30 PM
This guy is a straight up beast and I love his nastiness. It would be devastating what would happen if he and Josh Smith were together on the same team. Blocks and Poster Dunks all game long... :king

MdFy7fODnQo

To your sig...If you actually want a legit picture of Tacker. He writes on some website. and theres one of him up there. Im hoping Ashraf's family comes back from vacation soon so he can post more idiotic comments.

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2008, 05:32 PM
To your sig...If you actually want a legit picture of Tacker. He writes on some website. and theres one of him up there. Im hoping Ashraf's family comes back from vacation soon so he can post more idiotic comments.

Tacker is raging somewhere in Boise, Idaho. He is Raging because he still has not seen a womans Vagina...

JamStone
08-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Yeah it sounds like Josh really wants to leave, He will probably get traded but I wonder for who? I sure hope its not for that moron Josh Howard

It's really on Josh, but the Hawks need to give in. With all the ridiculous contracts being given out to slightly above average players, Josh is exactly the type of player that the Hawks should try to keep. If he really wants to leave, it will be hard for the Hawks to get good value in return.

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2008, 05:40 PM
It's really on Josh, but the Hawks need to give in. With all the ridiculous contracts being given out to slightly above average players, Josh is exactly the type of player that the Hawks should try to keep. If he really wants to leave, it will be hard for the Hawks to get good value in return.

Yeah your right, if they still can't settle things with him and woodson then they should trade him. I think Smith for Prince and Maxiell would be a good trade.

Tmac&Luther
08-01-2008, 05:47 PM

MdFy7fODnQo

You can have him, but don't expect to win any games. Stro Swift is a retard that happens to play basketball, he probably has the lowest Bball IQ in the entire league........he sucks.

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2008, 05:53 PM
You can have him, but don't expect to win any games. Stro Swift is a retard that happens to play basketball, he probably has the lowest Bball IQ in the entire league........he sucks.

Really?? I didn't know that, can you elaborate a little bit? You should know about him since he played in Houston before.

Tmac&Luther
08-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Really?? I didn't know that, can you elaborate a little bit? You should know about him since he played in Houston before.

When he came here, he was supposed to be the sidekick for Yao inside that Houston was desperately trying to find. Instead after one season where he couldn't even break the starting lineup and get regular minutes under JVG he was shipped out. He's just not a very smart player.........dunking is all he can do well, it's the only thing he can do.

Roxsfan
08-02-2008, 12:05 AM
When he came here, he was supposed to be the sidekick for Yao inside that Houston was desperately trying to find. Instead after one season where he couldn't even break the starting lineup and get regular minutes under JVG he was shipped out. He's just not a very smart player.........dunking is all he can do well, it's the only thing he can do.

yes he is not the brightest player, but if he could make free throws, and had a semi-reliable jump shot you could work around his bb IQ. Unfortunately, in close games he does not get to finish those dunks and has to go to the line where he does his best Shaq impression and that is bad.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-02-2008, 02:05 AM
That boy can run and jump. So can a deer. But I'd never put a deer in a game.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
08-02-2008, 01:34 PM
such an underachiever
A person who rather just get by with what he has instead of working hard and taking it to the next level

btw, I saw Strom when a state championship in person in 97 (or 98)

IronMexican
08-02-2008, 01:50 PM
He's not the same high flyer, notice how old mempis' jerseys look.

angelbelow
08-02-2008, 02:36 PM
definitely athletic, but for whatever reason hes never been able to consistently contribute.