PDA

View Full Version : SpursTalk History

Pages : [1] 2

DPG21920
08-01-2008, 09:05 PM
As most of you know, I am relatively new to the site. I am disappointed to say that I fell into the rookie trap (I told myself I was going to be the new hot-shot!) of jumping straight in before learning about the site. I have been personal messaging a few people, reading through some of the classic threads and have come to really appreciate this place.

Kori and the others that have been here, thank you for creating this place. It is great to see the collection of personalities, opinions and Spurs information. To those of you that are new, like myself, I encourage you to read through the old threads, get a since of the history behind SpursTalk. There is so much that went into creating this site and many things have had to fall into place in order for SpursTalk to become what it is today.

There are cool people, funny people, knowledgeable people, sensitive people, harsh people and condescending people; all of which endear you more and more to the site as you continue to post. You would be surprised how rich of a history a simple Spurs forum can have and at worst you will read some hilarious posts! This is not only a place to talk Spurs and grow your knowledge of the team you love, but you can learn so much about basketball in general. Networking, making friends and venting are all things that SpursTalk provides besides just Spurs information.

Once again, thank you, and I am looking forward to posting here for a long time!

I. Hustle
08-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Welcome rook

j/k

DPG21920
08-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Rookie of the Year!!!!!!!!

I. Hustle
08-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Rookie of the Year!!!!!!!!

:toast

timvp
08-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Damn, five years. (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2774)

DPG21920
08-01-2008, 09:25 PM

Wow, that is incredible. I am a business student and I just love seeing things like this. Any questions or anything I can do to help, do not hesitate to ask!

Its funny, you can see all the "aesthetics" that have been added since that thread (avatars...).

duncan228
08-01-2008, 09:40 PM
ST is incredible. I lurked for over a year before I joined, then it took me quite a while to get comfortable posting. I did all that background reading, it was a blast and it was a great way to learn what ST was about. There are some wonderful people here, the ST family. I've made some true friends here. The basketball knowledge on this board is incredible. I've been an NBA fan for many years, I still learn things about the game here all the time.

Kori and LJ and the marvelous cast of assorted characters have created a place I call home. Thanks for the post DPG21920. There's no place like home. :toast

DPG21920
08-01-2008, 09:42 PM
ST is incredible. I lurked for over a year before I joined, then it took me quite a while to get comfortable posting. I did all that background reading, it was a blast and it was a great way to learn what ST was about. There are some wonderful people here, the ST family. I've made some true friends here. The basketball knowledge on this board is incredible. I've been an NBA fan for many years, I still learn things about the game here all the time.

Kori and LJ and the marvelous cast of assorted characters have created a place I call home. Thanks for the post DPG21920. There's no place like home. :toast

Lol, I just learned you were a woman! History lesson!

Sense
08-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Good thread, been here since 04...

and I still can't even manage to get inside the Quattro thread cuz pages just keep going and going with senseless shit.... so I give you props for going through alot of threads lol..

duncan228
08-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Lol, I just learned you were a woman! History lesson!

:lmao I'm sure it's in a bunch of threads. It was a running joke for a while, it doesn't come up that much anymore. But, like ShoogarBear says, it never gets old. How did you discover it?

samikeyp
08-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Wow...five years!

Good times. :toast

IronMexican
08-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Great site indeed:toast:

Best opposing team board i've ever been on.

NewJerSpur
08-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Just sorry I didn't find this place earlier. Would've been fun to talk with people actually KNOWLEDGEABLE (to one degree or another) about the team I've been loving since '96/'97 during past struggles and championship runs. I look forward to kicking it here for seasons to come.

:toast

DPG21920
08-01-2008, 09:55 PM
:lmao I'm sure it's in a bunch of threads. It was a running joke for a while, it doesn't come up that much anymore. But, like ShoogarBear says, it never gets old. How did you discover it?

I saw it in the FAQ classic thread

midgetonadonkey
08-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Squid runs this place. Never forget that dickhead.

duncan228
08-01-2008, 10:22 PM
I saw it in the FAQ classic thread

:lol I forgot about that thread.

Thanks again for the post. It is fun going through the history. Off-season is a good time to go back through some of the fun stuff that's gone on here.

DPG21920
08-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Ya, off-season is so slow (with regards to the Spurs, there is a lot going on league wide that will drastically change the landscape we are used to). I also saw this as an opportunity to share my experiences so far because I have noticed new posters daily. Just trying to help them out and post about things I enjoy.

Buddy Holly
08-01-2008, 10:34 PM
From one came two.

From two came one.

SpursTalk.

Solid D
08-01-2008, 10:34 PM
You've been around for a couple of weeks but welcome, we're glad you're here, DPG21920!

Buddy Holly
08-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Kori, I know this isn't the time or place, but could you change Bringin' da pain since '02 to '01?

DPG21920
08-01-2008, 10:43 PM
You've been around for a couple of weeks but welcome, we're glad you're here, DPG21920!

Thanks!

E20
08-01-2008, 10:45 PM
This forum would be nothing without me. I runs this shit, I rules this shits.

Respec

DPG21920
08-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Fuck you asshole

:sequ

My diet consists of mainly broken glass, so don't try it!

midgetonadonkey
08-01-2008, 10:49 PM
I don't trust this DPG21920 character.

Brutalis
08-01-2008, 10:52 PM
I lurked on SR and ST for a long while. Over a year for sure. Realized SR was all commie like, so I went with ST and never looked back.

Three years later. Two rings later.

DPG21920
08-01-2008, 10:56 PM
I don't trust this DPG21920 character.

Why is that?

dbreiden83080
08-02-2008, 12:41 AM
Spurstalk is the best basketball forum around and that is not even close. We get so many fans from other teams that are actually more compfortable talking about their teams here, with Spurs fans then hanging out on their own boards. That says a lot.

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 01:29 AM
Any coincidence that these have been the 5 best years in the history of the franchise? Seriously, after the falling out b/w Kori and Dusty I was like WTF? How are KoriDuncan, timvp, Spurs Fan, and Ghostwriter gone off the internets? Thankfully I got an email from timvp and signed up here about 10 seconds later.

duncan228
08-02-2008, 01:43 AM
...signed up here about 10 seconds later.

What took you so long? :)

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 01:49 AM
I have to tip my 40 for some of the posters who aren't here anymore:

f7, FunkTiger, FleaFlicker, JoeTangoFromSanDiego, Tod Tango (Raylene > Tera Patrick), kluby and the Mexicans who played basketball on his street, CleveSteamer, Tawnia69, myballs, ...

E20
08-02-2008, 01:53 AM
I signed up on this board when I was 14. Damn time flies by.

Sense
08-02-2008, 01:56 AM
I signed up on this board when I was 14. Damn time flies by.

and now your 16..

wow

time does fly by

Slydragon
08-02-2008, 02:04 AM
I just posted because I feel like I should in this thread

midgetonadonkey
08-02-2008, 02:06 AM

f7, FunkTiger, FleaFlicker, JoeTangoFromSanDiego, Tod Tango (Raylene > Tera Patrick), kluby and the Mexicans who played basketball on his street, CleveSteamer, Tawnia69, myballs, ...

It's pathetic that atlfan25, tx3rdcoastborn, batman34236t325, squid, jaime escalante, Iris Holland, Glen Holland, Rowena, and The Pinoy Pounder aren't still apart of these forums.

Sense
08-02-2008, 02:08 AM
It's pathetic that atlfan25, tx3rdcoastborn, batman34236t325, squid, jaime escalante, Iris Holland, Glen Holland, Rowena, and The Pinoy Pounder aren't still apart of these forums.

I'm glad 3rd and batman are gone.

midgetonadonkey
08-02-2008, 02:09 AM
I'm glad 3rd and batman are gone.

Fuck you. Don't ever say that. They>>>You.

Faggot.

Sense
08-02-2008, 02:16 AM
Fuck you. Don't ever say that. They>>>You.

Faggot.

heh they live in S.A. don't they?

why don't you go have an orgy with your Quattro queer friends

E20
08-02-2008, 02:25 AM
and now your 16..

wow

time does fly by
I was a freshmen in highschool when I started posting, now I am a sophomore in college and I am 19

Well, 19 and 3 quarters.

Sense
08-02-2008, 02:28 AM
I was a freshmen in highschool when I started posting, now I am a sophomore in college and I am 19

Well, 19 and 3 quarters.
twas a joke ;p

dallaskd
08-02-2008, 02:35 AM
As most of you know, I am relatively new to the site. I am disappointed to say that I fell into the rookie trap (I told myself I was going to be the new hot-shot!) of jumping straight in before learning about the site. I have been personal messaging a few people, reading through some of the classic threads and have come to really appreciate this place.

Kori and the others that have been here, thank you for creating this place. It is great to see the collection of personalities, opinions and Spurs information. To those of you that are new, like myself, I encourage you to read through the old threads, get a since of the history behind SpursTalk. There is so much that went into creating this site and many things have had to fall into place in order for SpursTalk to become what it is today.

There are cool people, funny people, knowledgeable people, sensitive people, harsh people and condescending people; all of which endear you more and more to the site as you continue to post. You would be surprised how rich of a history a simple Spurs forum can have and at worst you will read some hilarious posts! This is not only a place to talk Spurs and grow your knowledge of the team you love, but you can learn so much about basketball in general. Networking, making friends and venting are all things that SpursTalk provides besides just Spurs information.

Once again, thank you, and I am looking forward to posting here for a long time!

Im guessing you didnt read through the mma forum and find out who we are...

Kori Ellis
08-02-2008, 02:45 AM

Some of those people post here under other names.

E20
08-02-2008, 02:47 AM

ThunderStix®
08-02-2008, 02:50 AM
Back in 2005, durung the NBA Finals, I first visited this site to see what it was like from a Spurs fan's point of view.

After the Finals were over, I hated the Spurs, and I hated anyone who supported them for about a year. I think you can see why. :lol

But, after that first full year of visiting and reading posts and articals, I realized that the Spurs were a classy organization and that their fans were respectful towards others if they showed the same.

Since following the Spurs closer, I've come to admire the way they handle themselves on and off the court. Much like my Pistons. :)

I can see how hard everyone has worked over the years to make ST such a great place. So after three years of lurking, I decided to join. And I haven't regretted it one bit.

So thank you SpursTalk for being the best sports forum on the web. :toast

ThunderStix®
08-02-2008, 02:57 AM
I'll always hope the Spurs win the title if my Pistons don't.

Since the 05' Finals, Ginobili has become one of my favorite players not wearing a Pistons uniform.

BTW, game one of the Spurs/Suns series this year was one of the greatest playoff games ever in my opinion. Tim Duncan is truly amazing.

slayermin
08-02-2008, 03:04 AM
I was a devoted SpursReport poster for a while. And I have no ill feelings toward SR but this place is so much better, I couldn't help but switch.

Dusty is a cool dude. I don't think he gets a fair shake by some people. He had the vision but imo, SpursReport didn't evolve. It put itself in a box which Kori and Timvp surely did not want to happen to Spurstalk. Hence, this incredible site is arguably the best sports message board on the net.

The way this board welcomes all fans from all teams, a picture of the statue of liberty should be posted at the top. Though I wouldn't mind a permanent ban for Laker fan.

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 03:25 AM

I know Tod is MiB sometimes and myballs is prob princess_pimp or sequ. f7 is either gone or his new material sucks, because there's no one as funny as him right now.

Buddy Holly
08-02-2008, 03:36 AM

What about The Writer?

whottt
08-02-2008, 03:52 AM
f7 is either gone or his new material sucks, because there's no one as funny as him right now.

Yeah...he gets my vote as funniest Spurs poster ever. I haven't seen him since early on in the days of FSP. Seemed like he posted once or twice and then was gone.

This is a great site, my favorite message board ever.

I thought the glory days of message board posting were over when Jim Rome got rid of his forums in 2001...little did I know that the golden age had not even yet begun.

Best forum ever.

I give props to timvp and kori for that...it takes a hell of a lot of discipline to run a successful message board, and they have done it for a long time now. This board became much bigger than I ever thought it would as well.

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 03:56 AM
I thought the glory days of message board posting were over when Jim Rome got rid of his forums in 2001...little did I know that the golden age had not even yet begun.

:lmao

Smackchat had the best trolls I've ever seen. Ayatrollah :lol

Kori Ellis
08-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Yeah f7 doesn't post as far as I know. What's funny is last time that I talked to him and told him to post more, he said that he didn't think he was a good poster :lol

This board became much bigger than I ever thought it would as well.

:lmao In our first six months (when I was posting like 100-150 times a day), I would always tell LJ, "This board is lame ... it gets no traffic. If it's going to suck, I'd rather not have any forum at all." :lol And he used to try to tell me that if we were patient it would flourish. Guess he was right ;)

Buddy Holly
08-02-2008, 04:01 AM
Kori, can you change it for me?

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 04:02 AM
What we need is the original dimtuncan back with his Church of Ruben.

Kori Ellis
08-02-2008, 04:02 AM
Kori, can you change it for me?

Of course I can. But will I? ;)

Yeah, I'll do it in a few minutes.

Buddy Holly
08-02-2008, 04:03 AM
Of course I can. But will I? ;)

Yeah, I'll do it in a few minutes.

Thanks.

whottt
08-02-2008, 04:04 AM
Yeah f7 doesn't post as far as I know. What's funny is last time that I talked to him and told him to post more, he said that he didn't think he was a good poster :lol

Oh man that's funny...he was hilarious. He was like the guiding light of the WOAI Boards when it was overun with trolls. He was a great poster.

:lmao In our first six months (when I was posting like 100-150 times a day), I would always tell LJ, "This board is lame ... it gets no traffic. If it's going to suck, I'd rather not have any forum at all." :lol And he used to try to tell me that if we were patient it would flourish. Guess he was right ;)

I thought when I first posted here there would be a fandom split and both FSP and SR would do about half the traffic SR was doing...

timvp Believe.d even then.

What was funny is ya'll started out with basically the banned or pissed off malcontent scum from SR, and yes that includes me :lmao and found an entirely new segment of posters in addition to those :lol.

The Barbarians did storm the gate. They definitely did.

But I remember timvp was preaching Believe. even back then.

Kori Ellis
08-02-2008, 04:06 AM
I thought when I first posted here there would be a fandom split and both FSP and SR would do about half the traffic SR was doing...

And now SpursTalk gets four times (or more) the traffic of SR. Funny how things go.

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 04:09 AM
Damn, this stroll down memory lane makes me pissed I lost the entry I submitted to Derek Anderson's kids coloring contest after he walked to Portland. :(

Kori Ellis
08-02-2008, 04:09 AM
Damn, this stroll down memory lane makes me pissed I lost the entry I submitted to Derek Anderson's kids coloring contest after he walked to Portland. :(

Kori Ellis
08-02-2008, 04:13 AM
Funniest thing about timvp/me and SR - my first real interaction with timvp (before the late night chats of baselinebum, timvp, TodTango, Mr.CarmenE, Spursfan, Admiral, etc) was because timvp posted a thread saying that he was "retiring" from SR for a few months to concentrate on work.

And I responded something like, "Look... no one cares that you are retiring and this doesn't deserve a thread. Everyone knows you aren't going to stay retired. What is 'retiring' from a message board mean anyway.. your life isn't that busy that you can't take 30 minutes out at the end of every day and post. Please! I hate these drama queen, attention-whoring type of threads."

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Buddy Holly
08-02-2008, 04:13 AM
And now SpursTalk gets four times (or more) the traffic of SR. Funny how things go.

:lol

But how do you know the amount of traffic SR gets?

Buddy Holly
08-02-2008, 04:14 AM
Funniest thing about timvp/me and SR - my first real interaction with timvp (before the late night chats of baselinebum, timvp, TodTango, Mr.CarmenE, Spursfan, Admiral, etc) was because timvp posted a thread saying that he was "retiring" from SR for a few months to concentrate on work.

And I responded something like, "Look... no one cares that you are retiring and this doesn't deserve a thread. Everyone knows you aren't going to stay retired. What is 'retiring' from a message board mean anyway.. your life isn't that busy that you can't take 30 minutes out at the end of every day and post. Please! I hate these drama queen, attention-whoring type of threads."

So you started off like a married couple. :lmao

Kori Ellis
08-02-2008, 04:17 AM

But how do you know the amount of traffic SR gets?

Pretty easy to figure out.

1 million posts ago at SpursTalk was May 19, 2007.
1 million posts ago at SR was April 24, 2005.

So, it took us 14 months for a million posts and it took them 3 years and 3 months.

You can do similar comparisons with other numbers and guestimate things.

Brutalis
08-02-2008, 04:20 AM
Pretty easy to figure out.

1 million posts ago at SpursTalk was May 19, 2007.
1 million posts ago at SR was April 24, 2005.

So, it took us 14 months for a million posts and it took them 3 years and 3 months.

You can do similar comparisons with other numbers and guestimate things.

That belongs on the owned thread.

Brutalis
08-02-2008, 04:21 AM

:lol:lol:lol

timvp
08-02-2008, 04:21 AM
Yeah f7 doesn't post as far as I know. What's funny is last time that I talked to him and told him to post more, he said that he didn't think he was a good poster :lolYeah he said he could no longer hang with the basketball talk so he had to only lurk.

:depressed

:lmao In our first six months (when I was posting like 100-150 times a day), I would always tell LJ, "This board is lame ... it gets no traffic. If it's going to suck, I'd rather not have any forum at all." :lol And he used to try to tell me that if we were patient it would flourish. Guess he was right ;)True.

:smokin

And now SpursTalk gets four times (or more) the traffic of SR. Funny how things go.What is an SR?

Damn, this stroll down memory lane makes me pissed I lost the entry I submitted to Derek Anderson's kids coloring contest after he walked to Portland. :(:lol Damn, you lost it?

:lmao :lmao :lmaoYeah I would have responded but I was retired . . .

What about the time I posted the top ten best posters and I put you number three or four and then you rolled your eyes and said I was just putting the token girl?

I forgot who was in my top ten besides myself and KoriDuncan but I do remember my top ten worst posters from around the same time. Funny how seven out of the ten went on to be moderators over yonder :lol

Kori Ellis
08-02-2008, 04:23 AM
. .

What about the time I posted the top ten best posters and I put you number three or four and then you rolled your eyes and said I was just putting the token girl?

You put me 3rd :lol

Kori Ellis
08-02-2008, 04:24 AM
... but I do remember my top ten worst posters from around the same time.

I remember people started having breakdowns after that post. That might have been one of your best all-time posts. :lmao

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 04:25 AM

Damn, I kind of feel bad about that entry now. DA had a coloring contest on his website with a picture of him that kids were supposed to color and send in for prizes. I had to load it into Photoshop, and gave him eye shadow, high heels, pearls, a dress, changed the name on the front of his jersey to read "BITCH", and wrote him a note about how I was a dying child born without a body who lost the will to live when he abandoned San Antonio. I hope he got a good laugh out of it and didn't take it personally if he ever saw it.

timvp
08-02-2008, 04:29 AM
You put me 3rd :lolHmmm ... I forgot who was above you. I think I put MarcusBryant and Ghost Writer tied for first, me second and you third if I remember correctly. What's classic is I believe ducks was ninth or tenth. That was back when ducks wrote in eloquent full paragraphs.

baseline bum was either fourth or fifth, IIRC. f7 was on there. Can't remember anyone else right now.

I remember people started having breakdowns after that post. That might have been one of your best all-time posts. :lmaoYeah I still remember who was on the list. Literally seven of them became moderators over there. Only one of them posts here (under the same screen name, at least) and he's become a much better poster seven years later or however long its been.

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 04:35 AM
Yeah I still remember who was on the list. Literally seven of them became moderators over there. Only one of them posts here (under the same screen name, at least) and he's become a much better poster seven years later or however long its been.

Was that the one where an unnamed stalker, lets call him sparky, who chased an unnamed poster, let's call him Bark Mryant, with promises of cold beer and :hats IMO flipped out?

timvp
08-02-2008, 04:37 AM
Was that the one where an unnamed stalker, lets call him sparky, who chased an unnamed poster, let's call him Bark Mryant, with promises of cold beer and :hats IMO flipped out?Yeah he was second or third on the list and tried to laugh it off at first. Then the laughter faded and eventually I think the thread got deleted . . .

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 04:38 AM
Damn, who was 1?

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 04:40 AM
And what happened to cursed player avatar from back in the day? It's been working a little too good on RC lately.

Kori Ellis
08-02-2008, 04:44 AM
Damn, who was 1?

I'm not sure who was first, but I remember Mr.CarmenE was #2 and LJ was trying to get him to step up his game.

I think I remember #1 but I'm not positive. LJ ran to the store right now; I'm sure he remembers.

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 04:58 AM
I'm not sure who was first, but I remember Mr.CarmenE was #2 and LJ was trying to get him to step up his game.

I think I remember #1 but I'm not positive. LJ ran to the store right now; I'm sure he remembers.

Did he ever make you wear the "I Love Pop" shirt?

whottt
08-02-2008, 04:59 AM
I'm retiring.

Kori Ellis
08-02-2008, 04:59 AM
Did he ever make you wear the "I Love Pop" shirt?

:lmao No, but I actually like Pop a lot now.

I wonder where that picture is of LJ wearing Lakers attire while sleeping. Hmm ...

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 05:01 AM
:lmao No, but I actually like Pop a lot now.

I wonder where that picture is of LJ wearing Lakers attire while sleeping. Hmm ...

I don't know, but LJ used to get pissed when I'd post that photo of him in Kings attire.

whottt
08-02-2008, 05:02 AM
I'm retiring.

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 05:05 AM
Sorry. Retirement announcements can only be posted in the third person.

baseline bum
08-02-2008, 05:12 AM

Didn't like 5 of the major posters want to retire at the same time? I think SpursFan posted a retirement thread, then MrCE wanted to quit, then timvp, and I don't remember who else :lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
08-02-2008, 05:40 AM
Now that OP is how noobs should approach a venerable forum such as this! Kudos! :toast

polandprzem
08-02-2008, 06:09 AM

Bastrad! :cuss:

He is always right

not

Sense
08-02-2008, 06:24 AM
I kinda feel left out

Buddy Holly
08-02-2008, 08:18 AM
You should.

Buddy Holly
08-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Spurs Signed Charles Oakley!!

KSAT JUST REPORTED IT

IN A TEASER FOR THE 5 O'CLOCK BROADCAST

DURING A OPRAH COMMERICAL

wijayas
08-02-2008, 08:26 AM
Fuck you asshole

:sequ

No, the fuck is yours...:nope

Sense
08-02-2008, 08:31 AM
You should.

Lies.

Walton Buys Off Me
08-02-2008, 09:06 AM
Wow. Reading that classic thread made me realize two things;

1. This place is indeed older than I thought.
2. timvp is way less hip-hoppy than he used to be.

I'm Walton- The Straw That Stirs The Drink here.

Biggems
08-02-2008, 09:16 AM
except for the Kleenex Nones fans.......this is a great site....

I dont mind the Mavs, Hornets, Rockets, Lakers, Kings, Jazz, etc...fans...........but I cannot stand those whiny little bitches from Kleenex, Arizona.

Mister Sinister
08-02-2008, 09:35 AM
I like the cut of this site's jib.

wisnub
08-02-2008, 01:35 PM
I cant believe this forum got people who post more than 30.000 posts. I might wonder if the person who post over that got a real job

SequSpur
08-02-2008, 01:39 PM
only wusses quit.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2008, 01:42 PM
I cant believe this forum got people who post more than 30.000 posts. I might wonder if the person who post over that got a real jobNot anymore.:downspin:

Mister Sinister
08-02-2008, 01:43 PM
I cant believe this forum got people who post more than 30.000 posts. I might wonder if the person who post over that got a real job
As opposed to what, an imaginary job?

thispego
08-02-2008, 01:44 PM

i got a hand job from your mom

whottt
08-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Not anymore.:downspin:

Holy shit...when did you get all those posts?

ShoogarBear too.

Damn....that's insane. I don't even see ya'll posting that much anymore and we used to have about the same # of posts.

Get a life smack is going to be easy next time it is needed...

ATRAIN
08-02-2008, 02:09 PM
LMAO at the WHOTT is retiring breaking news.

gameFACE
08-02-2008, 02:16 PM
That old thread link is pretty cool. I don't hang around much but here's what i do know - I lurked some at SR years ago and thought there was some really funny people. The humor was great. After a while it didn't seem as funny anymore. Now it makes sense. All the cool funny people came here (or FSP which I didn't know about until way later).

I met Made From Dust once. I remember alot of people gave that guy a hard time and vice versa.

Anyway, Salud!!:toast

wisnub
08-02-2008, 02:18 PM
i got a hand job from your mom

Lets leave mom out of this,thank you. Im afraid Im getting caught banging ur mom years ago

wisnub
08-02-2008, 02:19 PM
LMAO at the WHOTT is retiring breaking news.

The picture is awesome who is she? lokks like a hottie

DPG21920
08-02-2008, 02:57 PM
Just got done reading most of the meltdown thread, holy shi*!!!!!

DPG21920
08-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Read a lot of it last night, slept on it, and had the funniest of dreams.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2008, 04:20 PM

ShoogarBear too.

Damn....that's insane. I don't even see ya'll posting that much anymore and we used to have about the same # of posts.

Get a life smack is going to be easy next time it is needed...I would have to retire to do that.

bdictjames
08-02-2008, 04:30 PM
I just find the ducks and Sequ threads funny.

This is the best Spurs forum site out there, point blank, I enjoy timvp's notes as well.

smeagol
08-02-2008, 05:25 PM
This site rules but . . .

. . . I wonder if I'll post that much once Manu retires . . .

MaNuMaNiAc
08-02-2008, 06:40 PM
I know I'm in it for the long haul. I love this forum

Marcus Bryant
08-02-2008, 09:32 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39083000/jpg/_39083009_statue_ap.jpg

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-02-2008, 09:42 PM
I need to step up my game during 2008-2009, the only classic thread I have right now is when a bunch of us were jocking Ron Mercer :depressed

tlongII
08-02-2008, 09:52 PM

I'm rather disappointed that I was never formally welcomed in that Intro thread... :rolleyes

Solid D
08-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Just as it is today, tlong, back then, there was more than one thread on the subject with more people involved.

BTW, I posted with so many others over at SR and came in at Fullsportspress as Geno Billy, also.

I think here I'm member number 21, which is pretty cool.

duncan228
08-02-2008, 11:51 PM
I think here I'm member number 21, which is pretty cool.

You are. And that is really cool.

ShoogarBear
08-03-2008, 12:03 AM

ShoogarBear too.

ShoogarBear
08-03-2008, 12:04 AM
I don't know how I got all those posts.

baseline bum
08-03-2008, 12:10 AM
I need to step up my game during 2008-2009, the only classic thread I have right now is when a bunch of us were jocking Ron Mercer :depressed

Don't feel bad. My only classic thread was one where I was talking shit about Tony and how the team would be morons to keep him over getting Kidd. :lol

To be fair, he was getting his ass handed to him by Fisher in the playoffs at the time of that post. one of my lines about Fisher went

Parker's playing the typical French WW2 style defense, only it's Angola and not Germany attacking.

baseline bum
08-03-2008, 12:11 AM
I don't know how I got all those posts.

baseline bum
08-03-2008, 12:12 AM

baseline bum
08-03-2008, 12:12 AM

whottt
08-03-2008, 12:23 AM
This site rules but . . .

. . . I wonder if I'll post that much once Manu retires . . .

smeagol is spanish for El bandwaggonero.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-03-2008, 12:26 AM

I thought you retired. Scrub.

ShoogarBear
08-03-2008, 12:29 AM

Wait, did you quote Elton John lyrics earlier?

duncan228
08-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Wait, did you quote Elton John lyrics earlier?

He did. And if he'd quoted them correctly things might have been different. :lol

whottt
08-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Ok...Shoogar is in f7's league.

I think you made your point Shoogar.

ShoogarBear
08-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Ok...Shoogar is in f7's league.

I think you made your point Shoogar.

I'm not the man they think I am at all, oh no.

Brodels
08-03-2008, 05:08 PM
That was back when ducks wrote in eloquent full paragraphs.

Eh?

ducks
08-03-2008, 07:31 PM
I rembering writing in third person
people said what!

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-03-2008, 07:37 PM
I rembering writing
people said what!

Not much has changed there.

smeagol
08-03-2008, 08:57 PM

Nah . . . I just like my man Manu.

I like the Spurs too, though. That Duncan guy is not bad himself.

SpursWoman
08-03-2008, 10:50 PM
"I'll be the hot dog, if you'll be the bun."

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2007/05/brokeback_mountain.jpg

I miss F7. :depressed

And I'm member #4, so pbbbbbbbt @ Solid D. ;)

midgetonadonkey
08-03-2008, 10:52 PM
hahaha Heath Ledger is dead.

midgetonadonkey
08-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Just got done reading most of the meltdown thread, holy shi*!!!!!

Read my meltdown thread.

It's legendary.

midgetonadonkey
08-03-2008, 10:54 PM
And never forget.

Squid runs this shit. The sick fuck will ink all over you if you think otherwise.

Solid D
08-03-2008, 10:59 PM
And I'm member #4, so pbbbbbbbt @ Solid D. ;)

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/18/352px-Washington_edu_Duw._man_&_woman_Old_Tom_&_Madeline,_Portage_Bay,_Seattle,_c_1904,_NA591.jpg

"pbbbbbbbbbt, SpursWoman must you do that?"

Kori Ellis
08-04-2008, 12:01 AM
"I'll be the hot dog, if you'll be the bun."

Oh I just wanted to take time to say that I miss you and that you don't post enough lately. Chris must be doing something right ;)

midgetonadonkey
08-04-2008, 12:05 AM
Oh I just wanted to take time to say that I miss you and that you don't post enough lately. Chris must be doing something right ;)

I too miss Spurswoman.

Her and Chris are good people.

DPG21920
08-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Read my meltdown thread.

It's legendary.

I saw reference to it, but no links.

polandprzem
08-04-2008, 07:26 AM
I rembering writing in third person
people said what!

:rollin

MI21
08-04-2008, 09:44 AM
I forgot who was in my top ten besides myself and KoriDuncan but I do remember my top ten worst posters from around the same time. Funny how seven out of the ten went on to be moderators over yonder

I remember you mentioned GrandeDavid in that thread and mentioned that he talks about Brazil all the time and that "we get it, you live in Brazil".

Don't ask why I remember that but it was hilarious at the time!

I miss FunkTiger. Last time I mentioned his name on here he fired an E-mail my way, where you at Funk? Also, where is genghisrex? I always liked his offseason postings and salary cap knowledge.

How do I find out my member #?

duncan228
08-04-2008, 11:58 AM
How do I find out my member #?

One way is just to go to your user profile. Your member number shows up in the address.

You're member number 77.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=77

baseline bum
08-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Fvck.... I was hoping I was member #69.

SequSpur
08-04-2008, 06:07 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/11giszc.jpg

SequSpur
08-04-2008, 06:12 PM
:lmao...

timvp
08-04-2008, 06:14 PM
ROFL. Ghost Writer and timvp back in 1945. WTF did you find that?

SequSpur
08-04-2008, 06:16 PM
ROFL. Ghost Writer and timvp back in 1945. WTF did you find that?

I took some old film to Walgreens the other day and there were 4 or 5 pics on there and that was one of them.. :lol

SequSpur
08-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Fvck.... I was hoping I was member #69.

What number am I? Shit, I should've coined this mofo...

SequSpur
08-04-2008, 06:20 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/2rmaan7.jpg

I remember whipping this guys ass after a gtg for talking shit. :lol

Kori Ellis
08-04-2008, 06:27 PM

Sequ pulled out a picture from when timvp was nearly anorexic.

Kori Ellis
08-04-2008, 06:27 PM
What number am I? Shit, I should've coined this mofo...

You are #38.

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-04-2008, 06:34 PM

Sequ pulled out a picture from when timvp was nearly anorexic.

No kidding. Wow...

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-04-2008, 06:39 PM
The Bataan march was obviously hard on Mr. Ellis. :(

FromWayDowntown
08-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Curiously, I think Jimcs50 is member #69 -- it seems to me that he's mentioned that before.

Kori Ellis
08-04-2008, 06:46 PM
No kidding. Wow...

He dropped down to close to 140 during the time when we first dating (and I was flying back and forth from L.A. to S.A.) because we never slept or anything. :lol

slayermin
08-04-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm 238. Not bad.

smeagol
08-04-2008, 07:23 PM
How old is LJ on that pic? He looks in his early teens . . .

JoeChalupa
08-04-2008, 07:52 PM
I love this place!

ShoogarBear
08-04-2008, 08:05 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/11giszc.jpg

Please don't tell me those are
"Hi! My name is timvp!"
tags.

whottt
08-04-2008, 09:57 PM
ShoogarBear:

Member Number: 44

Whottt:
Member Number: 171

Lame...

Actually it's doubly lame...because whottt's actual EZ board join date(under this name) is this:

8-6-2002

ShoogarBear
08-04-2008, 10:15 PM
ShoogarBear:

Whottt:

Lame...

Actually it's doubly lame...because whottt's actual EZ board join date(under this name) is this:

8-6-2002

It's enough to make you quit, isn't it?

duncan228
08-04-2008, 10:27 PM
It's enough to make you quit, isn't it?

Not quit, retire.

Marcus Bryant
08-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Whatever happened to Casper?

Question. :cooldevil

SequSpur
08-04-2008, 11:15 PM

probably hanging out at the Bonham.

whottt
08-04-2008, 11:26 PM

He doesn't need to post anymore because the 2008 Marcus Bryant posts entirely recycled GW 2002 takes? Mr. Holt?

Kori Ellis
08-04-2008, 11:27 PM
How old is LJ on that pic? He looks in his early teens . . .

mystargtr34
08-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Man you guys had some history, if only i knew about this place earlier.

How old is that photo? Who are the guys with ya, anyone from here.

Trainwreck2100
08-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Thats some pretty old film, by chance did you keep it in a moisture rich environment?

Solid D
08-04-2008, 11:46 PM
Sequ is #38? It seems like he should have a small number.

Nice film find, Sequ!!! Dude, judging by the age...the film must have been housed in the plastic old-school snap-in roll! :smokin

http://www.cosmonet.org/camera/126film.jpg

SequSpur
08-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Thats some pretty old film, by chance did you keep it in a moisture rich environment?

I had it in a bag with 26 rolls. I took them to get developed over the weekend... I think it's from 2002?

ducks
08-05-2008, 12:26 AM
I had it in a bag with 26 rolls. I took them to get developed over the weekend... I think it's from 2002?

you take 6 years to develop film
my god you are lazy

DPG21920
08-05-2008, 12:32 AM

Marcus, where have you been lately?

Nbadan
08-05-2008, 02:10 AM
Damn T-Park looks thin!

timvp
08-05-2008, 09:51 AM
And what happened to cursed player avatar from back in the day? It's been working a little too good on RC lately.Yeah, you're right. RC drafting a point guard in the first round and now going after a point guard with MLE money has me thinking the cursed avatar has returned.

Time to switch it up. Hopefully a dead guy can't get cursed.

:hat

Solid D
08-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Giambi shaves his 'stache, now timvp changes avatars. Good times.

alamo50
08-05-2008, 10:32 AM
I miss the good ol“ Sequ bashing days....

polandprzem
08-05-2008, 10:46 AM
He dropped down to close to 140 during the time when we first dating (and I was flying back and forth from L.A. to S.A.) because we never slept or anything. :lol

You waited till you got married?

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-05-2008, 11:20 AM
ShoogarBear:

Whottt:

Lame...

Ed Helicopter Jones
Member Number: 202

Kori and LJ started the site during one of my posting hiatus'. Luckily Kori sent out an email about the new site or I might still be drifting around in internet purgatory somewhere. I got in here the day I received the email and obviously there were already 201 screennames signed up ahead of me. :depressed

baseline bum
08-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah, you're right. RC drafting a point guard in the first round and now going after a point guard with MLE money has me thinking the cursed avatar has returned.

Time to switch it up. Hopefully a dead guy can't get cursed.

:hat

Wasn't that your avatar during the 03 title run?

polandprzem
08-05-2008, 01:24 PM
216 :pctoss

urunobili
08-05-2008, 01:28 PM
y'all seem to be very close to each other... i feel like a rookie even after a long time on this board... :depressed

angel_luv
08-05-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm member #371 and proud of it.

For the record: My favorite member is #954. :)

smeagol
08-05-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm # 168, whottt is # 171

smeagol > whottt :lmao

duncan228
08-05-2008, 02:11 PM

That was easy to figure out. It's nice that you're happy angel_luv. :)

Slomo
08-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Curiously, I think Jimcs50 is member #69 -- it seems to me that he's mentioned that before.

He is! :lol

Marcus Bryant
08-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Marcus, where have you been lately?

Sorry, boss. I'll try to do better next time.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-05-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm member #371 and proud of it.

That doesn't make any sense. I'm member #49 ;)

Brutalis
08-05-2008, 05:53 PM
LMAO @ Sequ's pics. LJ looked 15 haha. I'm 23 but am always told I look 16. Sucks. But I'm flirting with skinny at 6-3 155lbs big time so I can't talk. Sequ you beat up TPark? LMAO wouldn't he just have to sit on you or hold you upside down and empty your pockets though?!

And angel_luv and ole boy are making me jealous as fuck. I miss the hell out of my girl who's in Miami right now. -crying like a beyotch-

DPG21920
08-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Sorry, boss. I'll try to do better next time.

Just had not seen you post lately, was wondering if you just got frustrated and took some time off

alamo50
08-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Where is ones member # stated?

duncan228
08-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Where is ones member # stated?

One place you can find it is in the address in your user profile. You're number 160.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=160

whottt
08-05-2008, 08:13 PM
OR you can right click on your user name in a thread and select properties....

Brutalis
08-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Or easier than that just hover over your user name on the left and look at the bottom of your browser for the web address and the number at the end is yours.

ShoogarBear
08-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Or you can click the basketball in the upper left behind the Spurs logo and rub your belly counterclockwise with your right hand.

duncan228
08-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Or easier than that just hover over your user name on the left and look at the bottom of your browser for the web address and the number at the end is yours.

Thanks! I knew there were lots of ways and one was easy, I spaced it.

baseline bum
08-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Can we retire Whottt's #171 when he's finally gone?

timvp
08-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Can we retire Whottt's #171 when he's finally gone?Speaking of retired numbers, Kori Ellis is #6. Just sayin'.

:downspin:

baseline bum
08-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Speaking of retired numbers, Kori Ellis is #6. Just sayin'.

We should retire FunkTiger's number in the banner at the top.

ShoogarBear
08-05-2008, 08:53 PM

http://www.detroitpslbasketball.com/Images/GeorgeGervin.jpg

baseline bum
08-05-2008, 08:59 PM
http://www.detroitpslbasketball.com/Images/GeorgeGervin.jpg

baseline bum
08-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Solid D owns everyone here.

ShoogarBear
08-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Who's five-oh? Any way to sort members by number?

baseline bum
Who's five-oh? Any way to sort members by number?

Mr Dio

duncan228

He does. :)

ShoogarBear
08-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Mr Dio

http://polizeros.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/balloon-pop.jpg

ShoogarBear
08-05-2008, 09:06 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=8&dateline=1217944163 = http://www.nbaobsessed.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/Rasho_Nesterovic%20%28Custom%29.jpg

ShoogarBear
08-05-2008, 09:07 PM

Would have been better if he was #12.

baseline bum
08-05-2008, 09:10 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=8&dateline=1217944163 = http://www.nbaobsessed.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/Rasho_Nesterovic%20%28Custom%29.jpg

I believe timvp's member number is more a tribute to Ozell Jones (RIP).

timvp
08-05-2008, 09:11 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1750000/images/_1752333_smith300.jpg

I'll take HITA, thankyaverymush.

baseline bum
08-05-2008, 09:16 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1750000/images/_1752333_smith300.jpg

I'll take HITA, thankyaverymush.

#8 has not been kind to this team

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/CardImages/Cards/008/060/08F.jpg

benefactor
08-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Its cool to see founding members reminisce. I am a new poster here also. I have spent a lot of years modding on another bball forum and my loyalties to it have kept most of my sports talk there. The only drawback is that the Spurs nation is rather small. So its nice to come over here and be with my "brothers".

I also enjoy all the smack talk back and forth without intervention from jerk, power tripping mods. Its a lot like that on the board I mod at and I really don't enjoy boards that have the S.W.A.T. team constantly patrolling looking to ban members.

Great board...:toast

MI21
08-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Hmm, I wonder if I was the first international poster here?

Is there a way to find out? That would be pretty cool I guess!

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-05-2008, 09:36 PM

Don't let Don Harris find out..

ShoogarBear
08-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Hmm, I wonder if I was the first international poster here?

Is there a way to find out? That would be pretty cool I guess!

danyel

duncan228
08-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Any way to sort members by number?

Or any way to sort members by join date?

ShoogarBear
08-05-2008, 09:42 PM
I figured out how to "sort" by number: paste
www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=___ in your browser and put the number in the blank. (I guess that's what bum was doing all along.)

Don't know how you would sort by join date.

duncan228
08-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Cool Shoogar. Thanks.

florige
08-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Kori, I know this isn't the time or place, but could you change Bringin' da pain since '02 to '01?

Sweet Av BH!:toast

duncan228
08-05-2008, 10:27 PM
ShoogarBear:

Whottt:

I'm just curious, how does this happen? There are other cases where someone who joined later has a lower member number than someone who joined earlier. Is it a glitch in the system?

MI21
08-06-2008, 12:44 AM
danyel

Thanks for ruining my hopes :)

Kori Ellis
08-06-2008, 01:25 AM
I'm just curious, how does this happen? There are other cases where someone who joined later has a lower member number than someone who joined earlier. Is it a glitch in the system?

No.

The join dates, we transfered over from the other forum board software, but everyone still needed to sign up on vBulletin when we made the transition. The member number is just the order people signed up on vBulletin. Therefore, the member numbers really mean nothing... they aren't reflective of the order people actually joined the forum on the previous software.

whottt
08-06-2008, 01:55 AM

It was like the Spurs forgot to book Tim Duncan a flight for the first game at the AT&T Center, and when he finally got there, smea..er beno was wearing his jersey.

It was exactly like that...

whottt
08-06-2008, 01:58 AM
They actually made me emal them to get added, I shit you not...and it wasn't like they had 15000 members then either...they had...3..4 thousand members...tops.

Brutalis
08-06-2008, 03:18 AM
Okay you are all special I get it. Wanna eat some Kix wif me?

alamo50
08-06-2008, 03:53 AM
Or you can click the basketball in the upper left behind the Spurs logo and rub your belly counterclockwise with your right hand.

Thanks!
Doing so, I see that I have been here since 05-18-2002.
Damn, it seems like an eternity ago!

ShoogarBear
08-06-2008, 04:59 AM
They actually made me emal them to get added, I shit you not...and it wasn't like they had 15000 members then either...they had...3..4 thousand members...tops.

And yet you still didn't take the hint.

smeagol
08-06-2008, 07:58 AM
It was like the Spurs forgot to book Tim Duncan a flight for the first game at the AT&T Center, and when he finally got there, smea..er beno was wearing his jersey.

It was exactly like that...

Man, you are still bitter from that rugby discussion were I kicked your arse . . . :lol

ambchang
08-06-2008, 09:51 AM
I have been here since 05, and I am still green :(

duncan228
08-06-2008, 12:27 PM
No.

The join dates, we transfered over from the other forum board software, but everyone still needed to sign up on vBulletin when we made the transition. The member number is just the order people signed up on vBulletin. Therefore, the member numbers really mean nothing... they aren't reflective of the order people actually joined the forum on the previous software.

Thanks Kori. Now it makes sense.

duncan228
08-06-2008, 12:30 PM
I have been here since 05, and I am still green :(

You still have "Believe" as your title. Usually, when you request a title change your user name goes black. Kori puts a thread up now and then for us to request title changes.

Trainwreck2100
08-06-2008, 01:41 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51182

lets not forget this classic

Brutalis
08-06-2008, 02:03 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51182

lets not forget this classic

StOp MaKinG FuN oF BrItneY! AfTer ALL sHe's beEn tHrouGh!

jaykay

Spurminator
08-06-2008, 02:19 PM
<<<<<<<<<
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/1999/jordan_retires/news/1999/01/12/jordan_bythenumbers/lg_jordan45_ap_01.jpg

:tu

FromWayDowntown
08-06-2008, 02:36 PM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/65/195523375_dd7c07b777.jpg?v=0

MiamiHeat
08-06-2008, 02:53 PM
why is www.spurstalk.com located in Slovenia?

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-06-2008, 02:58 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/Texas_Spur_536.svg/384px-Texas_Spur_536.svg.png

Kori Ellis
08-06-2008, 03:04 PM

Because we bought our servers and placed them there.

Brutalis
08-06-2008, 03:12 PM

So we can host underage porn and get away with it duh.

Admiral
08-06-2008, 03:16 PM
I remember the days when this forum was started. Although I am no longer a "regular," I recall some absolutely hilarious moments on here! The cool thing is that many of the old school posters are still regular contributors here. That says a lot!

Some good stuff from the days of yore:

-The classic GhostWriter vs. Marcus Bryant arguments.
-Repeated threats by certain forumers to "retire." Very few actually carried through with it, and those who did would return within a few days. :lol
-Weekly rants about Kevin O'Keeffe's lousy Spurs articles in The Sporting News.
-The day the DRob to the Knicks for Kurt Thomas and Latrell Sprewell trade rumor hit the fan. Lots of lively discussion on that one!
-DizzG "IMO :hat"
-T Park num 9 looking for love in all the wrong places.
-SPAM, © Ed Helicopter Jones circa 2001
-baseline bum's hilarious takes on Steve Smith's play.
-timvp, Oscar and Felix say "hi!" (http://www.timvp.com/) :rollin

I have missed you guys, and hope everyone is doing well!

-Admiral

Slomo
08-06-2008, 03:23 PM
why is www.spurstalk.com (http://www.spurstalk.com) located in Slovenia?

Because we rock (just ask Angelca)

Because Mouse is a narc and I work for the KGB

Because we're freedom haters

Because Bush likes to visit

Because we're taking over the world one forum at the time

Because Kori is from Phoenix and LJ hates Argentina

Because we don't have Oreos (or chips ahoy for that matter)

Because we suck at soccer and Tottenham didn't want to have anything to do with us

Because MB likes our players so much

Because TPark can't pronounce "Udrih" (neither can 90% of the other posters on this forum)

Because we're not Greece (Although if KillBillPana would offer us one of those sweet Euro net deals, we might change our minds...)

Because if AT&T is moving out, we're not staying either

Because when we moved to a multi server setup that's where the best deal came from

Pick anyone, they're all valid reasons.
All your forums are belong to us

duncan228
08-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Because we don't have Oreos (or chips ahoy for that matter)

There should be a law about Oreos. They're a cookie requirement.

Brutalis
08-06-2008, 03:42 PM

Double stuffed or original? Think about it first this is important.

polandprzem
08-06-2008, 03:45 PM
There is always Poland you can go to

duncan228
08-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Double stuffed or original? Think about it first this is important.

Both. It doesn't matter to me. I even like the colored ones they bring out for holidays. Any Oreo is a good Oreo to me.

Slomo
08-06-2008, 03:47 PM

Frankly Oreos remain one of the mysteries of the US to me. I've come to understand (if not appreciate) most of the little differences between our continents, but Oreos I don't get.

I think their taste is foul.

Sorry....

P.S. Love the Chips Ahoy though :tu

Brutalis
08-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Both. It doesn't matter to me. I even like the colored ones they bring out for holidays. Any Oreo is a good Oreo to me.

Invalid answer. Process incomplete.

duncan228
08-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Frankly Oreos remain one of the mysteries of the US to me. I've come to understand (if not appreciate) most of the little differences between our continents, but Oreos I don't get.

I think their taste is foul.

Sorry....

P.S. Love the Chips Ahoy though :tu

Maybe Oreos are an aquired taste. As long as you like Chips Ahoy you're okay by me. :)

Invalid answer. Process incomplete.

:lol You must be an original only Oreos guy.

Brutalis
08-06-2008, 03:55 PM
:lol You must be an original only Oreos guy.

Double stuffed. Got to have the extra cream to cover the bad chocolate taste.

With
http://www.savvy-spa.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/glass-of-milk.jpg
or there is no point.

duncan228
08-06-2008, 03:55 PM
A Double-Stuffed Dunker. Nice.

Brutalis
08-06-2008, 04:00 PM
A Double-Stuffed Dunker. Nice.

LMAO Fallon just told me that and said it sounds like a drug. DSD. Weeiirrd.

MiamiHeat
08-06-2008, 04:01 PM
LOL

this thread is full of win.

baseline bum
08-06-2008, 04:44 PM
Holy fvck. 1.56 is in the house! 'Sup 5-0?

RC is the new Steve Smith. And Presti was the Stephen Jackson to replace the HITA. :(

Solid D
08-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Admiral!!! The legend is in the building! One of the best posters ever to grace these premises. Ever. Glad to see you are still alive.