PDA

View Full Version : Playboy model Michelle Manhart on ESPN 1250

Chris Duel
08-02-2008, 01:04 AM
You may recall that Michelle Manhart was the Lackland AFB drill sergeant who posed in Playboy.

She has since appeared in 11 issues.

She talked sports (and sex) with us in studio today.

V2CBYhga22Q

M6pV2178HNI

:hat
:downspin:

midgetonadonkey
08-02-2008, 01:08 AM
Stern impersonators.

Vinnie_Johnson
08-02-2008, 01:09 AM
She looks better in the mag must be the grainy video you posted.

Vinnie_Johnson
08-02-2008, 01:10 AM
Stern impersonators.

Props for trying they know that nobody listens. :lmao

Buddy Holly
08-02-2008, 03:51 AM
Where's The Website?

AlamoSpursFan
08-02-2008, 04:09 AM
Both of those videos needed more Dawn and less everything else.

mavsfan1000
08-02-2008, 06:04 AM
I'd hit it

PeterBurns
08-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Where's The Website?

Let the record show, that this comment did not come from me.

PM5K
08-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Hey it's that guy that looks like TPark but isn't...

Playboy can really make a woman that's not good looking look pretty decent...

MANFACE [/THREAD]

Evan
08-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Whoooo! WACKY FM cliche' bit alert! Bringing in chicks!

Did y'all talk about how hot she was?

mavs>spurs2
08-02-2008, 04:14 PM
what a whore. that said, i'd gladly allow my penis to trade positions with that mic

mommaDONEraisedaTHUG
08-02-2008, 04:30 PM
why does espn 1250 not have a website?

can you not afford it??

Chris Duel
08-03-2008, 12:23 AM
why does espn 1250 not have a website?

can you not afford it??

Who needs a web site when we have SpursTalk?

Chris Duel
08-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Let the record show, that this comment did not come from me.

The record shall be corrected, Burning Peter.

Chris Duel
08-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Whoooo! WACKY FM cliche' bit alert! Bringing in chicks!

Did y'all talk about how hot she was?

No, Evan.

The chick knew her sports. Hell, she came in dressed in a Detroit Tigers cap and jersey.

I know you love to piss on everything because you're all about the hatred, but it was a fun few segments.

Sorry you don't like us bringing in chicks.

If we ever bring in "Gay Losers From The Internet" I'll be sure to PM your sorry, loser ass.

blizz
08-03-2008, 04:13 AM
they took those playboy pics at my best buddy's brother's house in the dominion. must be nice to be loaded.

AlamoSpursFan
08-03-2008, 10:28 AM
If we ever bring in "Gay Losers From The Internet" I'll be sure to PM your sorry, loser ass.

:lmao

When are you people gonna learn? NEVER heckle the former stand-up comedian talk show host!

Sincerely,
The Heckler with 25 dead friends in Killeen

johnsmith
08-03-2008, 11:13 AM

When are you people gonna learn? NEVER heckle the former stand-up comedian talk show host!

Sincerely,

And when will you learn that constantly kissing the ass of a burnt out shitty raidio show host will get you nowhere?

johnsmith
08-03-2008, 11:14 AM

Sincerely,

By the way, how did that standup career work out for Duel?

How about all the radio show gigs?

Evan
08-03-2008, 11:41 AM

Sincerely,

seriously?

Fillmoe
08-03-2008, 12:01 PM
whores gonna be whores....

AlamoSpursFan
08-03-2008, 02:41 PM
And when will you learn that constantly kissing the ass of a burnt out shitty raidio show host will get you nowhere?

It's gotten me exactly as far as your constant bitter, useless anti-Chris Duel tirades have gotten you.

:lol

AlamoSpursFan
08-03-2008, 02:45 PM
By the way, how did that standup career work out for Duel?

How about all the radio show gigs?

Last I checked, he's the host of the second best show on ESPN 1250 The Zone (behind Track Smack With Dawn Murphy, of course).

You're just a bitter little no-life anonymous troll hiding behind mommy's computer.

Why don't you show up with your audition tape at BMP Radio and see how far in the door you get? I'll make my prediction right now...the chick at the front desk won't even buzz you in.

Annoying cock-sucker.

AlamoSpursFan
08-03-2008, 02:47 PM
seriously?

That's the best you could come up with? Seriously?

No, really...seriously?

Booharv
08-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Listening to that interview actually made me believe Howard Stern is underpaid. There's a reason playmates don't get paid to sit around and talk.

johnsmith
08-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Last I checked, he's the host of the second best show on ESPN 1250 The Zone (behind Track Smack With Dawn Murphy, of course).

Last I checked, that is just your opinion and isn't at all backed up by reality.

You're just a bitter little no-life anonymous troll hiding behind mommy's computer.

Fail via false assumptions. I'm not bitter, I'm not a troll (although if I was, I would have been a success just based on how upset you already are), and this actually my computer. My Mom has her own and lives in a totally different city then me. And if I'm hiding behind a computer, what is it that you're doing?

Why don't you show up with your audition tape at BMP Radio and see how far in the door you get? I'll make my prediction right now...the chick at the front desk won't even buzz you in.

When have I said anything about me wanting to be a radio talk show host?

Annoying cock-sucker.

I disagree.........but what do you care what someone just "hiding behind their computer says?

johnsmith
08-03-2008, 03:59 PM
It's gotten me exactly as far as your constant bitter, useless anti-Chris Duel tirades have gotten you.

:lol

So if you readily acknowledge that it's gotten you nowhere, why bother?

Oh yeah, you're gay...............my bad.

Duel sucks FTW

AlamoSpursFan
08-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Last I checked, that is just your opinion and isn't at all backed up by reality.

Just like YOUR Chris Duel hatred is YOUR opinion. And not backed up by reality.

Fail via false assumptions. I'm not bitter, I'm not a troll (although if I was, I would have been a success just based on how upset you already are), and this actually my computer. My Mom has her own and lives in a totally different city then me. And if I'm hiding behind a computer, what is it that you're doing?

I've been to GTG's and ESPN public remotes. I call in on a semi-regular basis. If that's hiding behind a computer then I'm guilty as charged. You?

Oh and good for your mom. :lol

When have I said anything about me wanting to be a radio talk show host?

Well, you sure are full of criticism. I just assumed all of that bitterness stemmed from unrequited talk-show host ambition. I stand corrected.

I disagree.........but what do you care what someone just "hiding behind their computer says?

Point well taken. I will from this point forward summarily ignore your pointless interweb ramblings. Good day, sir.

AlamoSpursFan
08-03-2008, 04:45 PM

Ok, one more.

"Does that mean you're gay? I don't know...why don't you bend over and we'll BOTH find out!" -- George Carlin

Duel sucks FTW

You think Duel sucks, I think you suck. I guess that makes us even.

Good day, sir.

Evan
08-03-2008, 05:25 PM
hah...

I have never even heard his show...I was just having fun with him because his temper is so bad.

T Park
08-03-2008, 05:31 PM

Duel sucks FTW

Oh yeah your gay?

What a mindblowingly intelligent retort.

T Park
08-03-2008, 05:34 PM

Why must you be such a dickhead?

Making up for something?

T Park
08-03-2008, 05:35 PM
I have no life, so I troll the internets talking shit like a tough guy.

FIFY

Evan
08-03-2008, 05:51 PM
FIFY

:toast

Evan
08-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Everyone tune in tomorrow where Chris will have lots of original content that is non stereotypical wacky FM type jokes.

I am a fan now, especially after that classy PM I got from him.

Its amusing how sports broadcasters make a living having an opinion but get so butt hurt when other people have one about them.

:downspin:

Stay strong Chris...we're all counting on you.

PeterBurns
08-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Seriously. As Rodney King once said...."Can't we all just get along"

PeterBurns
08-03-2008, 11:54 PM
FWIW,

Radio Rating for SA come out tomorrow.
It's should be interesting.

ESPN's 1st Book.

pkbpkb81
08-04-2008, 01:55 PM

Annoying cock-sucker.

so that makes him the host of the 4th best local sports show in sa be hind
stsa
sports grind
then dawn

thats sad

FromWayDowntown
08-04-2008, 02:08 PM
I had honestly forgotten about San Antonio's bad sports talk radio.

XM and the options available for sports talk, particularly during the NBA offseason, are total bliss.

S_A_Longhorn
08-04-2008, 02:42 PM
You may recall that Michelle Manhart was the Lackland AFB drill sergeant who posed in Playboy.

She has since appeared in 11 issues.

11 issues since? I only saw the first one...:wow

LEONARD
08-05-2008, 08:14 AM
<----------- Is glad he lives in Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!

S_A_Longhorn
08-05-2008, 08:32 AM
<----------- Is glad he lives in Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!

Make that two.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-05-2008, 12:05 PM
I had never heard of Michelle Manhart and so I went and googled her images, and all I can say is that Playboy has a terrific editing department because her real pics and her magazine pics look like two different people.