PDA

View Full Version : High School Reunion

CrazyOne
08-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Well, I'm up in Dallas for my high school reunion. It was a really small school, so it's for everybody that ever went there. Last night we had a little get together at the hotel bar that lasted close to midnight. It's hard to believe how little some people change in 25 years.

I'll try to post a few pictures later for Mouse to photoshop. :p:

KEDA
08-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Im at my 10 year this weekend.

It is very interesting to see how people have changed over the last decade.

Sunshine
08-02-2008, 05:42 PM
I opted not to go to my 25th but had a blast at my 20th. I graduated from Jefferson and had a HUGE senior class. Around 800 I think.

GuerillaBlack
08-02-2008, 11:36 PM
:lol

I went to my junior high reunion today. Nice seeing a lot of people you haven't seen in a few years. No one has really changed (except for weight loss like me, or some have gained a few pounds).

mrsmaalox
08-02-2008, 11:42 PM
I've made reservations to attend my 20th in Sept. I unexpectedly attended the 10th one because I happened to be in town and out of the blue ran into one of my friends at the grocery that day so we decided to show up. It was so much better than i expected. My class was huge too, like 700, so of course the turn out was very light but it was a good mix of all the cliques. Really good time.

samikeyp
08-03-2008, 10:58 AM
I attended and help plan my 10th and 20th (just last year) and we had a great time both weekends. The one thing my class did best was get together and drink and I am proud to say some things never change. :)

Das Texan
08-03-2008, 11:38 AM
had my 10th last year.

it was much better than i expected. My class was small. 84 of us, smallest class in some 75 years or so at Central from what I had understood at the time..lol

easjer
08-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Attended my ten year in June. It was a pleasant surprise. It was nice to see how people had done or changed, but the thing that made it worthwhile was that one of my best friends was there. We lost touch about 6 years ago, so getting to see each other and catch up and exchange contact info was well worth the over-priced tickets, bad food, terrible music and cash bar.

midgetonadonkey
08-03-2008, 10:51 PM
I had my 10 year reunion this past September but didn't go. Fuck them. They are all pricks with kids. I couldn't take a full night of stories about their kids.

Fillmoe
08-03-2008, 11:29 PM
i wouldnt go to my 10 year reunion either if i looked like midge....

mrsmaalox
08-03-2008, 11:58 PM
I had my 10 year reunion this past September but didn't go. Fuck them. They are all pricks with kids. I couldn't take a full night of stories about their kids.

Just one night? Ours are 3 day weekend events--the kid talk got worn out real early, then the good stuff started!

midgetonadonkey
08-04-2008, 12:09 AM
i wouldnt go to my 10 year reunion either if i looked like midge....

I'm sure you aren't invited to your 10 year reunion since you didn't graduate.

Fucking Hindu piece of shit.

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 07:38 AM
had my 10th last year.

it was much better than i expected.

yeah same here. It was a 3 day event at South Padre Island. Never drank that much in a 3 day span in my life. Even got offered a 3 some with 2 dirty ho's.

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 07:41 AM
"offered"?

does not compute

trust me you wouldnt want anything from these girls. Plus one of them is married and her husband said go for it.

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 07:42 AM
(this is the same group that printed out their own special senior t-shirts and wouldn't let anyone outside their gay little group buy them)

You tried to buy one didnt you?

CharlieMac
08-04-2008, 07:54 AM
About a year ago my class started a reunion Myspace page. The following months I started to get really excited about the reunion. I didn't know that many people, but I had plenty of experiences of people who were pricks to me trying to be cool with me when they'd run into me at bars and so on. I really wanted to go to this reunion and get drunk and cut on people of course. If I had the nuts to dress up like a hobo it would have been even better.

Once I learned there were taco plate sales and car washes being done to come with funds, that was really all I needed. 28 year old adults with degrees having car washes? No thanks.

Reunion fell apart. A few people reserved a table at a club here for the reunion. Gimme a break.

J.T.
08-04-2008, 08:02 AM
lol, high school

mrsmaalox
08-04-2008, 09:21 AM
i seriously doubt that my high school class will EVER have a reunion since the straight-laced folks who would plan that shit were hated by the other 85% of the class

i wouldn't be surprised if that little prayer breakfast attending clique just threw their own reunion only for the people they like (this is the same group that printed out their own special senior t-shirts and wouldn't let anyone outside their gay little group buy them)

You know there's an easy enough way to fix that. You and your clique plan the reunion! There are no rules as to who is supposed to do it, it's whoever decides to take it on. I discovered early on that if my friends and I wanted to have a good time at something (i.e. work Christmas parties, awards dinners, etc) we had to take over the planning---and we always had a great time, and really so did everyone else!

CavsSuperFan
08-04-2008, 09:45 AM
I always kind of dreaded my H.S. Reunions…But the last one was really fun…I have more hair than most of the women…Some of the jocks were so morbidly obese they had heads the size of basketballs…

Nobody had to ask who I was…I still looked the same…Still fit in my same “Back to school at JC Penny” clothes that mother picked out….

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Funny thing during my reunion was that we had a football game on the beach. The jocks vs the guys that weren't in football. Those of use who werent in football were in better shape and dominated them. All of them were scared to take me on and try to block me or I would run over them. It was refreshing making them my little bitches when they thought they were the shit back then and now I was scraping them off my shoes.

leemajors
08-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Funny thing during my reunion was that we had a football game on the beach. The jocks vs the guys that weren't in football. Those of use who werent in football were in better shape and dominated them. All of them were scared to take me on and try to block me or I would run over them. It was refreshing making them my little bitches when they thought they were the shit back then and now I was scraping them off my shoes.

weird, googling that paragraph brings up some gay hs reunion story. did you eat the whole thing?

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 10:08 AM
weird, googling that paragraph brings up some gay hs reunion story. did you eat the whole thing?

what are you talking about?

Hook Dem
08-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Just went to my 50th last October! Yep! I'm still alive.:rollin

fatsack
08-04-2008, 12:43 PM
i decided not to go to my 20th a couple of years ago... i went with sunshine to the beach instead.

Sportcamper
08-04-2008, 04:47 PM
20th!!!! You are too old for Miss Sunshine...

2Blonde
08-04-2008, 04:55 PM
I had fun at my 10th & 20th. In fact, I think I enjoyed the 20th more because people had really had a chance to live life and realize that the stupid petty high school stuff wasn't important in the overall scheme of life.
I can't believe my 30th reunion is in 2 years. :wow :wow:wow

KEDA
08-04-2008, 08:53 PM
I still have another 5 yrs till mine but I did have a good time at Billys......as did he!!!! Kinda funny that he is getting "old" yet probably had one of the youngest girls there...lol. I make fun of him all the time about his age so this was just the icing on the cake!!!

~Meg~

SequSpur
08-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Reunions are gay.

mrsmaalox
08-04-2008, 10:16 PM
I still have another 5 yrs till mine but I did have a good time at Billys......as did he!!!! Kinda funny that he is getting "old" yet probably had one of the youngest girls there...lol. I make fun of him all the time about his age so this was just the icing on the cake!!!

~Meg~

That is funny; my husband and I graduated from the same high school, but 20 yrs apart!! So I when I attended his 30th with him, I actually knew a lot of people because half of my teachers graduated with him!:lol

ShoogarBear
08-04-2008, 10:21 PM
i seriously doubt that my high school class will EVER have a reunion since the straight-laced folks who would plan that shit were hated by the other 85% of the class

i wouldn't be surprised if that little prayer breakfast attending clique just threw their own reunion only for the people they like (this is the same group that printed out their own special senior t-shirts and wouldn't let anyone outside their gay little group buy them)

So CBF and mookie and thispego all have shirts?

I. Hustle
08-04-2008, 10:35 PM
SFA Loyal Forever