PDA

View Full Version : I PROVE Fans Here Lies and I Tell Truth

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-02-2008, 06:13 PM
I sick of all these lies about amounts players make in Greece. call me liar all people here. Consider all of you OWNED and PUNKED. I have PROOF of what I say is true and you is all liars and morons who say I make this up.

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/sports/hawks/stories/2008/07/23/hawks_childress_contract_numbers.html?cxntlid=info rm_sr

Examining the numbers on the Childress deal

By SEKOU SMITH
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 07/23/08

Sorting through the difference between Euros and dollars was crucial for Josh Childress and his representatives as they weighed an offer from a Greek team (Olympiakos) paying with Euros and an NBA team (Hawks) paying with dollars.

Either way you slice it Olympiakos was offering more, including an annual salary nearly twice the value of the Hawks' offer annually:

— Olympiakos offered three years and $32.5 million, which after taxes paid by the club becomes a net of salary of about $6.7 million a year for Childress.

— The Hawks offered five years and $33 million, which after taxes paid by Childress becomes a net salary of about $3.4 million per year for Childress.

— In addition to the double-stuffed salary Olympiakos also pays for all of Childress' living expenses, including luxury accommodations, a car and driver and maid service.

$33 million NBA contract is offer from Hawks and he get DOUBLE this amount from Olympiacos. You fucking liars and bastards can go to hell. I am sick of these lies and attacks against me when i only say TRUTH.

And same with all liars says there is no made service and car and driver and all other things. You is liar and I am prove as truth teller.

DaDakota
08-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Who called you a liar about Childress?

:troll

Where are you posting from again?

And for the record Childress will have to pay US taxes on his personal earnings.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Who called you a liar about Childress?

:troll

Where are you posting from again?

And for the record Childress will have to pay US taxes on his personal earnings.

DD

You is idiot who cannot read. Fucking idiot that cannot read and make up lies. What the fuck is your opinions worth?

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Marcus Bryant this PROOF Childress get = 3 years $65 millions gross NBA contract from Olympiacos. You can go fuck yourself you bastard for all lies and craps you make up about me.

DaDakota
08-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Man, are you off your rocker, when did anyone say that you were lying about Childress?

We have proven you were making up rumors about Landry, but no one said anything about Childress.

It is not 3 years $65 million.....from your own post it is 3 years...$32 million...and they pay his taxes over there and give him a car, made etc...which does not equate to an extra 33 million....

SHEESH...

And he still has to pay INCOME taxes in the US on a personal level....

DD

AFBlue
08-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Someone should tell KBP to retire...THAT I'd like a dedicated thread to.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Man, are you off your rocker, when did anyone say that you were lying about Childress?

We have proven you were making up rumors about Landry, but no one said anything about Childress.

DD

Lies lies lies lies all i am ever accuse of by ones like you. All accuse me lie about how much Childress make. Same as $65 million NBA gross contract.

DaDakota
08-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Lies lies lies lies all i am ever accuse of by ones like you. All accuse me lie about how much Childress make. Same as $65 million NBA gross contract.

Yes, with taxes it is worth a lot more, no doubt about it.....

Now, where exactly are you posting from?

Why do you continue to duck that question? Why do you use a Comcast account?

Come on Inda...just come clean.....you will feel better.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-02-2008, 06:26 PM

It is not 3 years $65 million.....from your own post it is 3 years...$32 million...and they pay his taxes over there and give him a car, made etc...which does not equate to an extra 33 million....

SHEESH...

And he still has to pay INCOME taxes in the US on a personal level....

DD

Fucking idiot who cannot read

Sorting through the difference between Euros and dollars was crucial for Josh Childress and his representatives as they weighed an offer from a Greek team (Olympiakos) paying with Euros and an NBA team (Hawks) paying with dollars.

Either way you slice it Olympiakos was offering more, including an annual salary nearly twice the value of the Hawks' offer annually:

— Olympiakos offered three years and $32.5 million, which after taxes paid by the club becomes a net of salary of about $6.7 million a year for Childress.

— The Hawks offered five years and $33 million, which after taxes paid by Childress becomes a net salary of about $3.4 million per year for Childress.

I know you is retard all your posts about me and Indazone PROVE you is retard. But maybe even if you read this 100 times maybe even retard liek you will discover truth. Maybe even ones ad dumb as you can understand if read this 100 times

Maybe even such retards as you and Marcus Bryant can once in life learn something if you tries real hard.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Who cares.

Pistons < Spurs
08-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Who cares.

+1

VaSpursFan
08-02-2008, 06:42 PM
why is this in the spurs forum? why does kill bill still post here after he's been outted.

why did i even post in this thread....backing out now, never to return

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-02-2008, 06:46 PM
:lol

Brutalis
08-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Meltdown OMG runnnzz

E20
08-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Calm down.

timaios
08-02-2008, 06:59 PM
KILL Bill !!!

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Marcus Bryant "Greek media" this bastard is proven as liar now.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Calm down.

Why? After way me and Indazone have been treated here is time to act same manner back others. All liars here and make up things about truth I have been say will be EXPOSE now.

Condemned 2 HelLA
08-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Your meds:
You should not skip them.

dimsah
08-02-2008, 07:10 PM

Annually being the operative word here. Double the annual salary.
Hence the 6.7 vs 3.4. Not over the life of the contract.

And the symbol for a euro is € not $ so either the article includes a typo or you're a fucking dumbass.

E20
08-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Why? After way me and Indazone have been treated here is time to act same manner back others. All liars here and make up things about truth I have been say will be EXPOSE now.

Okay don't then.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Annually being the operative word here. Double the annual salary.
Hence the 6.7 vs 3.4. Not over the life of the contract.

And the symbol for a euro is € not $ so either the article includes a typo or you're a fucking dumbass.

:lol I am dumb one? What is so hard about Hawks offers $33 million and Olympiacos gives TWICE this amount?

Is US NBA fans so butt hurt because now everything they say is prove wrong and everything I say is prove right on how much players is offer and make in Greece?

Guess US NBA fan cannot stand to know truth that "hell hole with no toilets" like Greece pays more than NBA. Cannot be possible since Greece is "third world hell hole" and US is "greatest country in world".

Also I look up definition of word annual and you is one who is fucking dumbass, nothing else to say.

benefactor
08-02-2008, 07:23 PM

Sissiborgo
08-02-2008, 07:29 PM
?

Sissiborgo
08-02-2008, 07:31 PM
What's going on?

stretch
08-02-2008, 07:53 PM
hey kill bill pana

greece sucks

fiba sucks

you suck vspans dick

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Marcus Bryant this PROOF Childress get = 3 years $65 millions gross NBA contract from Olympiacos. You can go fuck yourself you bastard for all lies and craps you make up about me.

I don't know about you being a liar but you're a fucking jackass, that's for sure.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-02-2008, 08:33 PM
:lol I am dumb one? What is so hard about Hawks offers $33 million and Olympiacos gives TWICE this amount?

Is US NBA fans so butt hurt because now everything they say is prove wrong and everything I say is prove right on how much players is offer and make in Greece?

Guess US NBA fan cannot stand to know truth that "hell hole with no toilets" like Greece pays more than NBA. Cannot be possible since Greece is "third world hell hole" and US is "greatest country in world".

Also I look up definition of word annual and you is one who is fucking dumbass, nothing else to say.

You've been outed as posting from here in the US from a Comcast internet account, you can drop the Greece vs. USA shit, ya fucking douche.

manufor3
08-02-2008, 08:40 PM

dude are you on crack?

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-02-2008, 08:40 PM
dude are you on crack?

I think he's cheesing.

sabar
08-03-2008, 05:13 AM
Who said Greece has no toilets?

KidCongo
08-03-2008, 06:39 AM
I think he has improved his language in his time here.

TDMVPDPOY
08-03-2008, 06:59 AM
I think he has improved his language in his time here.

someone give him a green pass, he has pass his citizen test

bigdog
08-03-2008, 08:47 AM
You is idiot who cannot read. Fucking idiot that cannot read and make up lies. What the fuck is your opinions worth?

The real question is, what the fuck is YOUR opinion worth?

Chill out man. It's quite pathetic that you would even make a thread solely for the purpose of calling everyone on this forum a liar (and you ARE saying that EVERYONE is a liar). Honestly, most of us could care less if you are right and we are wrong.

Indazone
08-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Chill out man. It's quite pathetic that you would even make a thread solely for the purpose of calling everyone on this forum a liar (and you ARE saying that EVERYONE is a liar). Honestly, most of us could care less if you are right and we are wrong.

^ what he said..and drop the IP security please so I can posterize Dada!

It's the only way.

robbie380
08-03-2008, 12:53 PM
:lol I am dumb one?

yeah you are. what continent are you posting from?

baseline bum
08-03-2008, 01:03 PM
I sick of all these lies about amounts players make in Greece. call me liar all people here. Consider all of you OWNED and PUNKED. I have PROOF of what I say is true and you is all liars and morons who say I make this up.

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/sports/hawks/stories/2008/07/23/hawks_childress_contract_numbers.html?cxntlid=info rm_sr

By SEKOU SMITH

— In addition to the double-stuffed salary Olympiakos also pays for all of Childress' living expenses, including luxury accommodations, a car and driver and maid service.

$33 million NBA contract is offer from Hawks and he get DOUBLE this amount from Olympiacos. You fucking liars and bastards can go to hell. I am sick of these lies and attacks against me when i only say TRUTH.

And same with all liars says there is no made service and car and driver and all other things. You is liar and I am prove as truth teller.

Does he get any concubines from the team too?

Slomo
08-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Does he get any concubines from the team too?

That would empty the NBA faster than you can type "Odysseus!" :lmao

RonMexico
08-03-2008, 02:16 PM
KBP grasps US Tax Laws as well as he grasps the English langauge

aka "Not Well"

RonMexico
08-03-2008, 02:17 PM
someone give him a green pass, he has pass his citizen test

I have a feeling you haven't "pass" yours.

mrspurs
08-03-2008, 06:15 PM

take it easy, being angry is gonna get ya killed kill

The Third Man
08-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Did someone piss in your souvlaki, or something? The moment you start taking internet message boards too seriously is the moment you need to go for a walk and think about other hobbies.

Doug Collins
08-03-2008, 09:02 PM

By SEKOU SMITH

Can we call you a fag instead?

Shank
08-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Gyros are decent.

baseline bum
08-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Is Kill_Bill_Pana the great old-school Houston troll, myballs? He also liked to stalk MarcusBryant, and was constantly talking about how Euro-Kobe (aka Kirilenko :lol) was going to own the NBA and bring a title to Utah when he came over.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-03-2008, 09:55 PM

:lol

Spurtacus
08-03-2008, 11:00 PM
That time of the month eh?

sook
08-04-2008, 12:03 AM
drop the improper english bullshit. Your a fraud and its getting pretty stupid

td4mvp21
08-04-2008, 12:16 AM

You're going to talk like that and call someone else a fucking idiot?

DaDakota
08-04-2008, 11:49 AM
I know, his rants are unreal....

He should be renamed: Kill Bill Bana

DD

stretch
08-04-2008, 11:51 AM

:lmao