PDA

View Full Version : Colts vs Redskins (HOF game)

SAtown
08-03-2008, 07:04 PM
First preseason game of the year. Maybe the first 3-5 minutes will be interesting :hat

Evan
08-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Nice story about Jason Campbell today in the Dallas Morning News.

I knew the guy has had some serious coaching changes but I didn't realize it was that many since college. His head must be a mess.

If I didn't hate the redskins so much I would feel sorry for him.

samikeyp
08-03-2008, 08:03 PM
I am damn glad football (even if it is pre-season) is back!

J.T.
08-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Colts are going 23-1 bitches

bresilhac
08-03-2008, 10:08 PM
If Campbell doesn't work out the Redskins could have a quarterback for the future in Colt Brennan. He looked terrific in his first game as a pro even though it was only a preseason game. The sidearm style is kind of peculiar but he completed some nice looking passes along with a couple of touchdowns. Quarterback controversy down the road? You can bet on it.

K-State Spur
08-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Quarterback controversy down the road? You can bet on it.

Nein.

samikeyp
08-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Quarterback controversy down the road? You can bet on it.

If Campbell struggles in the regular season, absolutely...fair or not.

K-State Spur
08-04-2008, 08:30 AM
If Campbell struggles in the regular season, absolutely...fair or not.

You add that qualifier in, then of course, but that's true of any QB.

If Romo struggles down the road, then there will a QB controversy.

samikeyp
08-04-2008, 08:35 AM
You add that qualifier in, then of course, but that's true of any QB.

If Romo struggles down the road, then there will a QB controversy.

not really because the Cowboys don't have a decent option behind him, even if Romo struggles, his backup is Brad Johnson and there are no illusions that he is better. Brennan is young and had a stellar college career. If he has a great preseason and Campbell comes out of the starting gate struggling, then fans will start calling for Brennan to come in. Personally, I think Campbell is better but fans want to win, if they see one young guy struggle and another who they feel can do better, they will want that guy....again its not fair but fans rarely are. Although QB controversy maybe the wrong term because I don't think the coaching staff has any designs on Brennan starting. It will mainly be among the fans.

J.T.
08-04-2008, 09:20 AM
I bet I could have looked like a hot shit QB playing against a defense made up of guys going to be cut before camp is over too.