PDA

View Full Version : Artest New Sunday Interview Aug 3rd.

Indazone
08-04-2008, 12:53 AM
ESPN SPORTSCENTER

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3518103&categoryId=2459788

Indazone
08-04-2008, 12:59 AM
ee's a loon. I hope he holds together for the entire season.

Tmac&Luther
08-04-2008, 01:02 AM
I like it....alot.

trueD
08-04-2008, 01:57 AM
Rockets fans are in for a treat!

Just, appreciate the speciman Artest is on the floor and try not to listen to him talk. Ever. About anything.

GuerillaBlack
08-04-2008, 02:02 AM
ovRV5zPLD8o

I love the fire in him.

"What else do you want?!"

rj215
08-04-2008, 02:24 AM
10 bucks says that during practice Atrest injures TMac or Yao...by looking at them...

The Franchise
08-04-2008, 08:44 AM
"When you got Yao Ming, and Tracy Mcgrady, and then Ron Artest, you shouldn't be talking about nothing else. We're coming out number one this year." I LOVE RON!!!!

monosylab1k
08-04-2008, 08:46 AM
I love how Rocket Fan is doing everything they can to convince themselves that this isn't a match made in hell.

Indazone
08-04-2008, 08:50 AM
It's a match that is potential Hell for any team getting him. The flip side is we all know the Mavs made a serious run for Ron-Ron too.
Probably the Spurs too.

monosylab1k
08-04-2008, 08:56 AM
It's a match that is potential Hell for any team getting him. The flip side is we all know the Mavs made a serious run for Ron-Ron too.
Probably the Spurs too.

The big difference being that Dirk or Tim Duncan wouldn't be stupid enough to immediately call out Ron the second they found out about the trade.

GuerillaBlack
08-04-2008, 08:58 AM
The big difference being that Dirk or Tim Duncan wouldn't be stupid enough to immediately call out Ron the second they found out about the trade.

Maybe not Dirk or Duncan, but possibly another teammate. TMAC didn't say anything except being excited. Yao was joking about the brawl comments, too.

monosylab1k
08-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Maybe not Dirk or Duncan, but possibly another teammate.

another teammate doesn't matter. Who cares what Jerry Stackhouse or Oberto would have had to say about it? Does anybody care if Skip To My Lou makes those comments? It was your team's leader that did it, that's so much worse.

Indazone
08-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Yeah gotta agree with that one. Yao calling out Artest before he even steps foot in Houston was pretty stupid.

The Franchise
08-04-2008, 09:19 AM
I love how Rocket Fan is doing everything they can to convince themselves that this isn't a match made in hell.

Since The Palace incident there hasn't been much going crazy for Ron Ron. He got into a domestic disturbance with his wife, but even that was a misdemeanor(which means he didn't beat her up like people constantly claim).People have a habit of holding onto negative things, and dismissing the good which usually outweighs the bad. You never hear anyone say good job Ron on your humanitarian efforts. Ron your work with these kids at basketball without borders has really inspired them. Ron your work to help the less fortunate people in your community is great. It's always negative shit. Ron jumped into the stands(after some classless piece of shit throws a beer in his face)he's an animal!!!! Ron has his weird moments but from peoples' reaction you would think he is a murderer,(J.R. Smith) or rapist (Kobe). Sheesh give the man a break. Oh yeah, I like your new avatar.

robbie380
08-04-2008, 09:24 AM

how has ron acted since he heard those comments? positively or negatively? if you state negatively then please provide examples from the most recent interview that highlight his negative behavior.

monosylab1k
08-04-2008, 09:26 AM
how has ron acted since he heard those comments? positively or negatively? if you state negatively then please provide examples from the most recent interview that highlight his negative behavior.

uhhhhhhhhhh "I'm still ghetto"? That good enough?

NuGGeTs-FaN
08-04-2008, 09:28 AM
which is more sickening, Tlong's love affair with Oden/Bayless? or the Rockets trolls thats think Artest actually puts a team over the top?

Indazone
08-04-2008, 09:30 AM
You mean like you Nuggets trolls who thought that AI was gonna put you over the top? :lmao

The Franchise
08-04-2008, 09:31 AM
which is more sickening, Tlong's love affair with Oden/Bayless? or the Rockets trolls thats think Artest actually puts a team over the top?

Or a Nuggets fan who.... Oh there isn't much for you to cheer about is there. Carry on.:lol

NuGGeTs-FaN
08-04-2008, 09:38 AM
truth hurts doesn't it? The Rockets have done as much as the Nuggets, why should i get insulted by ur comments?

I know my team sucks, so does yours......deal with it

robbie380
08-04-2008, 09:48 AM
uhhhhhhhhhh "I'm still ghetto"? That good enough?

so that 1 comment trumps everything else he said and did that was positive? if that's your opinion then that's fine. you acted like yao's comments destroyed the relationship between yao and artest. artest has only come out with massive amounts of support for yao since the comments and he has reached out to yao to try to build a positive working relationship with him.

GuerillaBlack
08-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Since The Palace incident there hasn't been much going crazy for Ron Ron. He got into a domestic disturbance with his wife, but even that was a misdemeanor(which means he didn't beat her up like people constantly claim).People have a habit of holding onto negative things, and dismissing the good which usually outweighs the bad. You never hear anyone say good job Ron on your humanitarian efforts. Ron your work with these kids at basketball without borders has really inspired them. Ron your work to help the less fortunate people in your community is great. It's always negative shit. Ron jumped into the stands(after some classless piece of shit throws a beer in his face)he's an animal!!!! Ron has his weird moments but from peoples' reaction you would think he is a murderer,(J.R. Smith) or rapist (Kobe). Sheesh give the man a break. Oh yeah, I like your new avatar.

Definitely. Ron Ron is already setting up a scholarship program for Houston high schools. It's called "XL Houston" I believe.

mavfans1000
08-04-2008, 12:37 PM

Like Jason Kidd and the mavs?
:bang

xtremesteven33
08-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Like Jason Kidd and the mavs?
:bang

Mavs will be really good next year. no way can you have kidd and nowitzki on one team and be a mediocre team.

hater
08-04-2008, 02:08 PM
in the West really good does not cut it. They will do ok and make playoffs in 6,7,8 seed. but that's it.

nkdlunch
08-04-2008, 03:33 PM
:lmao at rocket fans calling his lunacy "competitive fire"

The Third Man
08-04-2008, 06:45 PM
truth hurts doesn't it? The Rockets have done as much as the Nuggets, why should i get insulted by ur comments?

I know my team sucks, so does yours......deal with it

What's the point in posting in this thread? It's not like Rockets fans were knocking AI's dick out of your mouth when the Nuggets grabbed him. For whatever reason, the experiment didn't quite work out, your team recognized that, gave Camby away for nothing and are working to build around Anthony. They don't suck, but they aren't contenders. It has happened to most teams and it's no tragedy. It could well happen to the Houston Rockets after this year.

What makes you and a lot of Mavericks fans around here look like jealous, little turds is that you summarily dismiss a 55 win team who is returning Yao Ming with Ron Artest and Brent Barry and lost nothing in the off-season. It's as stupid to say "they suck" as to give them the Larry O'Brien trophy.

Finally, I have two words for the Artest chemistry concern trolls: contract year. Artest has been underpaid for years, lost $7 million and has the chance to be on a championship team. Every team in the league would take Ron Artest for Bobby Jackson and two picks at the back of the first round. Every fan in the league would be excited to add him and deal with his issues. Anybody who tells you otherwise is stupid, a liar, or a combination of the two.

The Franchise
08-04-2008, 07:17 PM
What's the point in posting in this thread? It's not like Rockets fans were knocking AI's dick out of your mouth when the Nuggets grabbed him. For whatever reason, the experiment didn't quite work out, your team recognized that, gave Camby away for nothing and are working to build around Anthony. They don't suck, but they aren't contenders. It has happened to most teams and it's no tragedy. It could well happen to the Houston Rockets after this year.

What makes you and a lot of Mavericks fans around here look like jealous, little turds is that you summarily dismiss a 55 win team who is returning Yao Ming with Ron Artest and Brent Barry and lost nothing in the off-season. It's as stupid to say "they suck" as to give them the Larry O'Brien trophy.

Finally, I have two words for the Artest chemistry concern trolls: contract year. Artest has been underpaid for years, lost $7 million and has the chance to be on a championship team. Every team in the league would take Ron Artest for Bobby Jackson and two picks at the back of the first round. Every fan in the league would be excited to add him and deal with his issues. Anybody who tells you otherwise is stupid, a liar, or a combination of the two.

I like you brother.:toast

Indazone
08-09-2008, 12:20 PM
:lmao at rocket fans calling his lunacy "competitive fire"

How's that Gist of Fury doing ya now? :lol

itzsoweezee
08-09-2008, 04:31 PM
sounds like he's saying all the right things. i'd be excited if i was a rockets fan.

TheMadHatter
08-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Can't wait until he implodes and takes down the whole team with him. Should be great. As TO says, "get yo' popcorn out!"

Bonior
08-09-2008, 06:01 PM
The flip side is we all know the Mavs made a serious run for Ron-Ron too.
Probably the Spurs too.

:clap :clap :clap
One of the best things about getting Artest for our team is that we made sure the Mavs/Spurs/Suns/Hornets/Lakers didn't get him. Those other teams are green with envy, which is why there are so many anti-Artest trolls here.

TMAC-YAO-ARTEST
08-09-2008, 10:57 PM
:clap :clap :clap
One of the best things about getting Artest for our team is that we made sure the Mavs/Spurs/Suns/Hornets/Lakers didn't get him. Those other teams are green with envy, which is why there are so many anti-Artest trolls here.

bingo.

The Franchise
08-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Can't wait until he implodes and takes down the whole team with him. Should be great. As TO says, "get yo' popcorn out!"

You can only hope. Heres to competition!!!:toast

Tmac&Luther
08-10-2008, 12:32 AM
:clap :clap :clap...Those other teams are green with envy, which is why there are so many anti-Artest trolls here.

Yep, infact that dumbass hater above you......here's one of his posts..

With Artest you get lock down defense, good midrange/3pt shooting, and another guy besides Kobe who can get his own shot off at any time. It would definitely make the Lakers a bigger threat on both ends of the floor. Triangle spacing is preserved and it makes it much harder for teams like BOS to throw their pseudo-zone at Kobe.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101497

From the thread he started...

http://www.thepolicedaily.com/Multimedia/Prison%20Bitch%20Song.wav

Bonior
08-10-2008, 12:40 AM
Yep, infact that dumbass hater above you......here's one of his posts..

With Artest you get lock down defense, good midrange/3pt shooting, and another guy besides Kobe who can get his own shot off at any time. It would definitely make the Lakers a bigger threat on both ends of the floor. Triangle spacing is preserved and it makes it much harder for teams like BOS to throw their pseudo-zone at Kobe.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101497

From the thread he started...
LOL, the mad hatter got :owned

Indazone
08-10-2008, 08:46 AM
lol now that's funny. I remember when all the Spursfans were drinking Artest's koolaid. How good Artest would be as a lockdown defender at SF and his scoring at the other end would be huge for the Spurs.

Lakersfan's getting owned is always funny.

GuerillaBlack
08-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Ownage confirmed. :lmao