PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know how to fix LCD Monitors?

MannyIsGod
08-04-2008, 06:16 PM
I have a 22 inch just over 2 years old or so that just crapped out on me. I get no picture and the power light flickers on and off. For the last week it would take a while to warm up then display fine, but now its just sitting there with a blinking power light.

tlongII
08-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Buy a new one.

Anti.Hero
08-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Check out hardforum.com and do a search of the model number under sub-forum "displays".

I have read of a similar problem in a monitor I have been researching for future possible purchase.

If it's a common problem in that model it might give you some good info.

MannyIsGod
08-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Check out hardforum.com and do a search of the model number under sub-forum "displays".

I have read of a similar problem in a monitor I have been researching for future possible purchase.

If it's a common problem in that model it might give you some good info.

Thanks!

Heath Ledger
08-04-2008, 07:52 PM
the best way to fix one is throw it in a trash and buy a new one because you will pay out your ass for a repair, just enough to justify buying a new one. Always get buyer protection on LCD tvs and monitors cuz if they crap on you, you get a new one.

baseline bum
08-04-2008, 11:11 PM
You could try the drop test.

SequSpur
08-05-2008, 12:16 AM
there is a tv place off of 281 .. just before you get to thousand oaks.. I think it's called Color TV or something... They fixed my plasma.