PDA

View Full Version : Pierce Cuffed

GuerillaBlack
08-05-2008, 10:00 PM
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/26010774/

I see why he was agitated. The cops should have known he is the best player in the NBA.

JamStone
08-05-2008, 10:01 PM
Another example where he should shut up.

rj215
08-06-2008, 02:03 AM
mrspurs
08-06-2008, 09:15 AM
that made my morning hahahahahahaha......

BacktoBasics
08-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Its a crime to be tall, black and annoyed when you're falsely accused of being a drunk driver.

hater
08-06-2008, 09:28 AM
LMFAO

win a championship and he thinks he's king of the world. He should have been thrown in jail a sodomized. stupid fucking cunt

bostonguy
08-06-2008, 10:35 AM
LMFAO

win a championship and he thinks he's king of the world. He should have been thrown in jail a sodomized. stupid fucking cunt

Yet you would love to have a superstar like Pierce on your team.

GuerillaBlack
08-06-2008, 10:40 AM

He's not a bad player, but he's not the fucking king of basketball either.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
08-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Pierce is a hell of a player. Just got finished kicking Kobe's ass. Perhaps Kobe should tell us how Pierce's ass tastes.

I. Hustle
08-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Who made him the president of it?

hater
08-06-2008, 11:00 AM

We already have 3 superstars. We need good role players and we are good to go. So no, I don't want Pierce in my team.

lefty
08-06-2008, 11:02 AM
We already have 3 superstars. We need good role players and we are good to go. So no, I don't want Pierce in my team.

+1

Adding young, (but at least with 1 year of pro experience), hungry role players like they did in Boston would be perfect for us

bostonguy
08-06-2008, 11:05 AM

Actually you only have 1 superstar. Parker and Manu are all stars.

stretch
08-06-2008, 11:06 AM

agreed.

lefty
08-06-2008, 11:06 AM

TD and Manu are superstars.

TP is an all-star

bostonguy
08-06-2008, 11:07 AM
He's not a bad player, but he's not the fucking king of basketball either.

Agreed, but he is a legit superstar and a top 15-20 player in this league.

hater
08-06-2008, 11:09 AM

depends on your definition of superstar.

For example these payers are all superstars to me:
Butler, Jamison, Hamilton, Billups, Manu, Parker, etc, etc.

lefty
08-06-2008, 11:11 AM

Without all thoser screens, Hamilton wouldn't even be an all-star; sure, he moves well without the ball, but the guy can't create his own shot

bostonguy
08-06-2008, 11:12 AM

Nah those are all stars with maybe the exception of Caron.

Superstars-Duncan,Pierce,Kobe,Lebron,Dirk,Deron Williams,Chris Paul,Dwight Howard etc.

There is a pretty big difference between the 2.

hater
08-06-2008, 11:13 AM

Superstars-Duncan,Pierce,Kobe,Lebron,Dirk,Deron Williams,Chris Paul,Dwight Howard etc.

ok. still we have 1 superstar and 2 allstars in our team. So I still don't want Pierce.

xtremesteven33
08-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Rapping Shaq???!!!

JamStone
08-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Without all thoser screens, Hamilton wouldn't even be an all-star; sure, he moves well without the ball, but the guy can't create his own shot

Rip Hamilton is a borderline all star. Definitely not a superstar, and arguably not a true all star caliber player.

But to say "without screens, he wouldn't be an all star" is like saying "without the pick-and-roll, Stockton wouldn't be a Hall of Famer" or "without assists being recorded, Jason Kidd is not an all star."

Screens are part of basketball. Just like some players take advantage of one-on-one skills to become great players, Hamilton has taken advantage of moving without the ball and being a very good midrange jump shooter. Like I said, Rip is a borderline all star player. But, you can't knock the guy for taking advantage of something that's part of the game. It's not a one-on-one league. It's a five-on-five league.

weebo
08-06-2008, 11:58 AM
When you think of "superstars" in basketball, players like TD, Kobe, Lebron, Nash, and even KG come to mind. Paul Pierce is a solid player but to be mentioned in the same breath as those players is laughable. In fact, it could be argued if he's even the best player on his team.
Manu and TP have as much impact throughout the season as Paul Pierce.

nil.ball
08-06-2008, 12:05 PM
what's the fuzz, not like he got arrested.

It's like kobe bryant put on the condom without committing the rape.

damn the offseason :bang

TheMadHatter
08-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Anyone can look good when you're playing next to Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen in the Eastern Conference.

rj215
08-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Anyone can look good when you're playing next to Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen in the Eastern Conference.

+1

Pierce needs to shut his mouth and just play.

ambchang
08-06-2008, 02:03 PM

Pierce and Williams probably doesn't belong in this group.

Brutalis
08-06-2008, 02:06 PM

Um, Manu is a superstar. :lol @ you

bostonguy
08-06-2008, 07:12 PM

Well ALL superstars who have won championships have good talent around them. I take it your still bitter on how Pierce assraped your Lakers.

penishead
08-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Pierce and Williams probably doesn't belong in this group.

:lol this guy is quite the jokester

bostonguy
08-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Um, Manu is a superstar. :lol @ you

He is an all-star who can play like a superstar at times.

JamStone
08-06-2008, 07:50 PM
He is an all-star who can play like a superstar at times.

I think that's a fair description of Paul Pierce as well.

bostonguy
08-06-2008, 07:59 PM
I think that's a fair description of Paul Pierce as well.

Pierce isnt an all-star tho. He is a legit superstar.

jack sommerset
08-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Pierce isnt an all-star tho. He is a legit superstar.

No he is not. Good God people. He has been in the league for 10 years,we know what he is.Celtics get GARNETT and win a ring this year and you NOW call Pierce a superstar. A few years from now you all will laugh at each other for the crazy notion you fell for Pierce being a superstar thing.

I gurantee you if they held a draft tommorrow and every NBA team picked any current NBA player he would not be picked in first round and I'm 95% sure he would not go in 2nd round. Pierce is a good player, dont get carried away. The novelty will wear off soon.

bostonguy
08-06-2008, 08:43 PM
No he is not. Good God people. He has been in the league for 10 years,we know what he is.Celtics get GARNETT and win a ring this year and you NOW call Pierce a superstar. A few years from now you all will laugh at each other for the crazy notion you fell for Pierce being a superstar thing..

Having Pierce really benefitted KG as he didnt have to be the man late in games. That was Pierce's role. Pierce finally had reliable sidekicks and didnt have to carry the team alone or rely on players such as Antoine Walker etc. Both were needed to take that next step. All in all, Pierce is the overall leader of this team. KG is a #2 sidekick and the defensive anchor.

I gurantee you if they held a draft tommorrow and every NBA team picked any current NBA player he would not be picked in first round and I'm 95% sure he would not go in 2nd round. Pierce is a good player, dont get carried away. The novelty will wear off soon.

:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

Ill Cosby
08-06-2008, 09:08 PM
SMH @ some of the cats on Spurstalk. I see alot of you all's mindstate.

Paul was obvisiously done unjust.

What the hell you gotta cuff him for?

I. Hustle
08-06-2008, 09:14 PM
The black man can't have any success without the "man" trying to bring him down.

gmanrulz
08-07-2008, 12:57 AM
so cassell cuffed peirce at 3 in the morning. Thats kinky...

ThunderStix®
08-07-2008, 01:06 AM
Its a crime to be tall, black and annoyed when you're falsely accused of being a drunk driver.

The black man can't have any success without the "man" trying to bring him down.

:rolleyes

KidCongo
08-07-2008, 01:39 AM
Anyone can look good when you're playing next to Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen against the Lakers.

GuerillaBlack
08-07-2008, 01:45 AM

Maybe.

Why are you gay?

jack sommerset
08-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Having Pierce really benefitted KG as he didnt have to be the man late in games. That was Pierce's role. Pierce finally had reliable sidekicks and didnt have to carry the team alone or rely on players such as Antoine Walker etc. Both were needed to take that next step. All in all, Pierce is the overall leader of this team. KG is a #2 sidekick and the defensive anchor.

:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

Its true. Think about it. I'm not talking about a fantasy team. A real team where you would want real superstars first like Kobe, Howard, Le Bron, Dirk, Duncan,and Garnett, you have rookies like Rose, Beasley aned Mayo,2nd year studs like Oden and Durant to choose from.. Pierce would not go in 1st,2nd round. Dwayne Wade Chris Paul,Deron Williams,Byron Davis, Glbert Arenas.The entire Olympic team.(except Kidd) I would say all but the Knicks have atleast one player better than Pierce on it.

Alot of players would go before Pierce.