PDA

View Full Version : Dear Beloved ATRAIN

BacktoBasics
08-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Let me preface this by saying how much I appreciate your work here on this board. I'm an admirer or you internet message boarding skills and have been a big fan since day one. However I'm not a fan of scrolling down a page and getting stuck mid-scroll on your sig. This goes for a few of you guys.

Sure I could move my arrow to the side of the page so I don't get caught scrolling in the middle of your message but you're asking me to create new habits and I'm not willing to sacrifice my methods simply to avoid 9 seconds of annoying scroll.

...and yes I know I can disable sigs but I'm not willing to give up enjoying thousands of other sigs to avoid the few that run 8 pages long.

Thanks for listening.

P.S.

I'm willing to compromise here. You can...

1. Shorten the sig to a reasonable size (half or third)
2. Fill those 8 pages with Manny monkey references
3. Fill those 8 pages with Jekka fat jokes
4. 8 pages of richer insults

I'm flexible here.

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 11:58 AM
2. Fill those 8 pages with Manny monkey references
3. Fill those 8 pages with Jekka fat jokes
4. 8 pages of richer insults

LMAO

I can compromise, but I have to think about my choices. Are there more options that I may chose from?

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-06-2008, 12:00 PM
You can hold your ground and keep the sig.

BacktoBasics
08-06-2008, 12:24 PM
8 pages of Martini nudes would suffice.

IronMexican
08-06-2008, 12:26 PM
nooooo! A-train has the best sig on here, he needs to keep it:toast

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 12:28 PM
8 pages of Martini nudes would suffice.

If you can provide them I would gladly put them up. It won't help my cause on trying to be her Son In Law though.

BacktoBasics
08-06-2008, 12:32 PM
If you can provide them I would gladly put them up. It won't help my cause on trying to be her Son In Law though.A little mother/daughter action might be sweet. How old is her daughter?

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 12:42 PM
A little mother/daughter action might be sweet. How old is her daughter?

LOL uhhh good question im not sure. She told me once but I forgot. MARTINI WHERE ARE YOU???

BacktoBasics
08-06-2008, 12:46 PM
LOL uhhh good question im not sure. She told me once but I forgot. MARTINI WHERE ARE YOU???Better be older than the legal limit or we'll have to delete this thread and start over.

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Better be older than the legal limit or we'll have to delete this thread and start over.

LOL oh she is, that I know for sure.

BacktoBasics
08-06-2008, 12:49 PM
This thread might work out after all.

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 12:51 PM
http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000003/16310.jpg

I can add this to my sig so Manny can have something to look at.

Trainwreck2100
08-06-2008, 01:03 PM

just because she didn't press charges doesnt mean she's legal

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 01:03 PM
just because she didn't press charges doesnt mean she's legal

Dammit, I need to learn how to tell the two apart.

Trainwreck2100
08-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Dammit, I need to learn how to tell the two apart.

why? If she's not gonna be pressin charge ignorance is bliss

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 01:15 PM
why? If she's not gonna be pressin charge ignorance is bliss

You are a wise man Trainwreck

florige
08-06-2008, 01:26 PM
I say Atrain take the sig down. The whole sig. I know A will do what is best for the forum.....:lol

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 01:28 PM
I say Atrain take the sig down. The whole sig. I know A will do what is best for the forum.....:lol

LOL your just hating because everyone like mine better than yours.

florige
08-06-2008, 01:32 PM

I like your better than mine too. :lol Thats why is should come down...lol

Fillmoe
08-06-2008, 01:38 PM
If you were smart. you would just have the pointer hovering over the scroll bar on the very far right and scrolling down.

DUMBFUCK

BacktoBasics
08-06-2008, 01:46 PM
If you were smart. you would just have the pointer hovering over the scroll bar on the very far right and scrolling down.

DUMBFUCK
I addressed that in my initial post assfuck.

florige
08-06-2008, 01:53 PM
I addressed that in my initial post assfuck.

B2B start another richer bashing thread. That was freakin hillarious......:lmao

BacktoBasics
08-06-2008, 01:57 PM
B2B start another richer bashing thread. That was freakin hillarious......:lmaoI've been thinking about it but the buildup might be too great.

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 02:04 PM
I've been thinking about it but the buildup might be too great.

LOL Flo read our minds B2b.

CuckingFunt
08-06-2008, 02:06 PM
The richer jokes stopped being funny halfway through the initial thread.

Brutalis
08-06-2008, 02:19 PM
dis b y i gawt dem sigz turned off main

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Keep the sig ATRAIN.

johnsmith
08-06-2008, 02:21 PM

The initial richer thread, the one with the horse pool party was priceless.

However, I was told that I was the reason it got closed............yet I'm still not sure why.

florige
08-06-2008, 02:25 PM

It wasn;t so much the jokes, it was the back and forth between B2B and CC, and Johnsmith and Jimo0C20......

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 02:27 PM
The initial richer thread, the one with the horse pool party was priceless.

However, I was told that I was the reason it got closed............yet I'm still not sure why.

LOL you also got my fight thread closed hahaha, JOHNSMITH the closer of threads!! Now that you posted in here this thread will self destruct in 10 mins.

The original thread was an instant classic for sure.

florige
08-06-2008, 02:33 PM
LOL you also got my fight thread closed hahaha, JOHNSMITH the closer of threads!! Now that you posted in here this thread will self destruct in 10 mins.

That thread had potential too.....

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 02:36 PM
That thread had potential too.....

LOL its funny because it got people all riled up. Im still a controversy maker in training and B2B is my coach.

florige
08-06-2008, 02:38 PM
LOL its funny because it got people all riled up. Im still a controversy maker in training and B2B is my coach.

Nah, Marini got both of yall beat easy. :lol

johnsmith
08-06-2008, 02:38 PM

LOL

Maybe it was just that thread I got closed. I don't remember if the pool party one was closed as well.

Being a jerk on the internet gets confusing from time to time and it's hard to remember when and where I was a bigger a hole.

Good times.

johnsmith
08-06-2008, 02:39 PM

I think Marini is the little old lady that I made fun of and then the thread was closed.

florige
08-06-2008, 03:05 PM
I think Marini is the little old lady that I made fun of and then the thread was closed.

I don't know what the heck happened there. You two were getting along then all of the sudden it went south for whatever reason....:lol

BacktoBasics
08-06-2008, 03:07 PM
I don't know what the heck happened there. You two were getting along then all of the sudden it went south for whatever reason....:lol
must be my swuut cock blocking skills.

mrsmaalox
08-06-2008, 03:14 PM
You've obviously never seen Marini

BacktoBasics
08-06-2008, 03:16 PM
You've obviously never seen Marini:smokin

mrsmaalox
08-06-2008, 03:19 PM
:smokin

She is a beautiful woman; not a girl

J.T.
08-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Correction, ATRAIN had the best sig on SpursTalk. Now that I've decided to bring mine back from the dead, you can all fight over who's number two while I fuck your mothers and you all watch and cry like little bitches.

florige
08-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Correction, ATRAIN had the best sig on SpursTalk. Now that I've decided to bring mine back from the dead, you can all fight over who's number two while I fuck your mothers and you all watch and cry like little bitches.

Sorry, not enough skin showing to be included in with the heavy hitters of sigs here junior...:hat

BacktoBasics
08-06-2008, 03:30 PM
She is a beautiful woman; not a girl
you won't get an argument out of me.

rawr...

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p209/MujerRebelde/wildcat-cougar.jpg

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Lmao^^

TheSanityAnnex
08-06-2008, 06:48 PM

I don't have sigs on but if it is your sig of Elisha Cuthbert, sorry, had her in mine long before you. Not to mention my one with Lisa Fleming was commented on daily.

Now to the OP, turn your fucking sigs off.

O-Factor
08-07-2008, 12:21 AM
I'd like to see more provocative pics of the female in florige's sig.

florige
08-07-2008, 07:29 AM
I'd like to see more provocative pics of the female in florige's sig.

I'll see this weekend if she would be willing for me to take more provocative pics.

ATRAIN
08-07-2008, 07:30 AM
I'll see this weekend if she would be willing for me to take more provocative pics.

Good luck with that when she will be with me all weekend. Guess im going to one up you again man.

florige
08-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Good luck with that when she will be with me all weekend. Guess im going to one up you again man.

Thats cool. I guess I will just have to get Allyson over this weekend instead. She has been saying that she's wanted to take some pics without her sports gear on.

ATRAIN
08-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Thats cool. I guess I will just have to get Allyson over this weekend instead. She has been saying that she's wanted to take some pics without her sports gear on.

Thats cool, ill just be asking you how I taste when its all said and done.

florige
08-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Thats cool, ill just be asking you how I taste when its all said and done.

:lmao

marini martini
08-11-2008, 12:34 AM
A little mother/daughter action might be sweet. How old is her daughter?

That's #1

Better be older than the legal limit or we'll have to delete this thread and start over.

That's # 2

#1 for you, SIL!

This thread might work out after all.

Can we say #3?

Thank you Flo:makeout

That's # ?................................................. ....................aw, uou go look it up!!!:lmao

EXACTLY!!! Thanks Flo!:toast

You've obviously never seen Marini

:downspin:

you won't get an argument out of me.

rawr..

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p209/MujerRebelde/wildcat-cougar.jpg

:toast

Now, about that Jayco pop-up. What's my price????????????????:rolleyes

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 07:24 AM
^^^:lmao Marini your a trip

BacktoBasics
08-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Marini gets whatever she wants from me for free.

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Marini gets whatever she wants from me for free.

You almost got 3 strikes man and I told you I was going to get in trouble hahaha. BTB, we should start up a Marini fan club thread, but we need a picture of her. Marini will you supply one to us?

BacktoBasics
08-11-2008, 09:52 AM
If we start a fanclub I want the lady that ran Selena's fanclub to play my role. That bitch knows how to run a fan club.

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 10:02 AM
If we start a fanclub I want the lady that ran Selena's fanclub to play my role. That bitch knows how to run a fan club.

LMAO

marini martini
08-11-2008, 10:03 AM

Your working towards #3! :nope But, todays a new day, and Monday, at that! So about the Jay-co??????????

And I don't need no stinkin' fan club, I'm already Queen of Everything:princess

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Your working towards #3! :nope But, todays a new day, and Monday, at that! So about the Jay-co??????????

And I don't need no stinkin' fan club, I'm already Queen of Everything:princess

You can be my queen if I can be your daughters prince. What you say mil? :)

marini martini
08-11-2008, 10:18 AM
You can be my queen if I can be your daughters prince. What you say mil? :)

Please, come get her! She should be waking up around 11:30:sleep

I'll have her 3 closets full of clothes ready, along with her five cabinets full of expensive beauty products. You did say you have a Tahoe, right? Bring a trailer just in case:lmao

Damn, my day's looking brighter by the minute:toast

A free Jayco, & Atrain taking 120lbs of bricks of my back:lol

Sweet!:wakeup

BacktoBasics
08-11-2008, 10:20 AM
I'm still waiting for those Marini pics Atrain suggested. I'll be checking my PM box all day.

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Please, come get her! She should be waking up around 11:30:sleep

I'll have her 3 closets full of clothes ready, along with her five cabinets full of expensive beauty products. You did say you have a Tahoe, right? Bring a trailer just in case:lmao

Damn, my day's looking brighter by the minute:toast

A free Jayco, & Atrain taking 120lbs of bricks of my back:lol

Sweet!:wakeup

Anything for you and your daughter MIL :).

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm still waiting for those Marini pics Atrain suggested. I'll be checking my PM box all day.

+1

mrsmaalox
08-11-2008, 11:11 AM

How much are you willing to pay? I just may have some Marini pics in my phone at this very moment!! If not, I could have some by the weekend. Make me an offer. ;)

BacktoBasics
08-11-2008, 11:14 AM
How much are you willing to pay? I just may have some Marini pics in my phone at this very moment!! If not, I could have some by the weekend. Make me an offer. ;)
Name your price. We can work this out.

marini martini
08-11-2008, 11:32 AM

Damn, you didn't? And that whole time I thought you were just p.m.ing Viva:nope

And B2B, send me a picture of the Jay-co I'm getting for free. I don't want the kitchen, just a shower & toilet, on big tires, with the storage platform on the front.:toast

Then we'll talk pictures.:lmao

BacktoBasics
08-11-2008, 11:49 AM
I have one of these in stock. Flagstaff > Jayco

I can get it with the offroad tires and it has a front deck storage.

http://www.forestriverinc.com/nd/default22.asp?page=floorview&model=BR23SC&choice=ftc&nav=rec&name=15&series=MAC

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Damn, you didn't? And that whole time I thought you were just p.m.ing Viva:nope

And B2B, send me a picture of the Jay-co I'm getting for free. I don't want the kitchen, just a shower & toilet, on big tires, with the storage platform on the front.:toast

Then we'll talk pictures.:lmao

You already promised me some :(, but yet to see any MIL pics!!

marini martini
08-11-2008, 12:35 PM
You already promised me some :(, but yet to see any MIL pics!!

Yeah, well I'm still waiting for your myspace address, then we can start sharing.:toast

BTW, she's still asleep!:lmao

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Yeah, well I'm still waiting for your myspace address, then we can start sharing.:toast

BTW, she's still asleep!:lmao

Ok lets start sharing. She is still asleep huh? Late night last night? So how should I go wake her, lunch in bed lol with some roses?

florige
08-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Ok lets start sharing. She is still asleep huh? Late night last night? So how should I go wake her, lunch in bed lol with some roses?

Don't do it Marini, this boy is a playa.....:lol

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 12:53 PM

LOL am not, dont listen to flo he lives too far to know that! Marini knows im a good guy.

florige
08-11-2008, 12:57 PM
LOL am not, dont listen to flo he lives too far to know that! Marini knows im a good guy.

I was just joking dude.....lol

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 01:00 PM

hate the game flo hahaha

marini martini
08-11-2008, 01:56 PM

Playa or not, as long as her and her stuff and mood swings are out of my house by happy hour, I'll be one content MIL:toast

hate the game flo hahaha

Guys, guys, guys, knock off the arguing will ya? I'm trying to get the cob webs cleared out of my brain!:nope

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Playa or not, as long as her and her stuff and mood swings are out of my house by happy hour, I'll be one content MIL:toast

Guys, guys, guys, knock off the arguing will ya? I'm trying to get the cob webs cleared out of my brain!:nope

LOL Marini loves that multiquote feature.

mrsmaalox
08-11-2008, 02:06 PM

Can I have the baby? :spin

marini martini
08-11-2008, 02:10 PM
LOL Marini loves that multiquote feature.

I know. I could never troll, I'd get knocked off too easily for MQ:lmao

Can I have the baby? :spin

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! He stays with me. But you can baby sit:toast

ATRAIN
08-11-2008, 02:22 PM
I know. I could never troll, I'd get knocked off too easily for MQ:lmao

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! He stays with me. But you can baby sit:toast

Yeah MIL your not a very good troller, I think I have outed you on more than occasion.

BacktoBasics
08-11-2008, 02:25 PM
You guys can jockey for postition all you want but she'll end up with me. Sup Marini

marini martini
08-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Yeah MIL your not a very good troller, I think I have outed you on more than occasion.

:toast

You guys can jockey for postition all you want but she'll end up with me. Sup Marini

Nice pop-up you got there!!!:lmao Is it still free?:lmao

Now watch your mouth or you'll be eating "Dawn for Dishes" gum:nope

BacktoBasics
08-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Nice pop-up you got there!!!:lmao Is it still free?:lmao

Now watch your mouth or you'll be eating "Dawn for Dishes" gum:nopeOf course its free.....and I'll be on my best behavior so I can get some of that new Marini Flavored Gum :wow

manufor3
08-13-2008, 06:09 PM

I like your better than mine too. :lol Thats why is should come down...lol

:lol