PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Flo-Rida
08-06-2008, 02:25 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6177463&posted=1#post6177463

Knicks fans think Danilo is an mvp superstar already.

Flo-Rida
08-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Hustla23
Are you serious? Did you see his summer league game? He didn't even try the first half because he knew the chumps he was playing with would just quit.
Then he felt bored so he lit up the net in the second half.
Then he pretended to have a back ache so he could give the other rookies a chance to play. Now that's called class.

And yeah youngest coach in the league. I hope Riley's trained him good.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-06-2008, 02:33 PM
:lol Fuckin idiots.

Flo-Rida
08-06-2008, 02:34 PM
LMFAO

Well, you obviously don't have a good eye for talent. The only reason Bellineli scored so much was because he only jacked up about 50 shots a game and I'm pretty sure they all went in by luck.

Danilo gets his team invovled and then takes over whenever he wants. He's Bird 2.0. Actually no, that would be limiting Danilo's talent so let's just say Micheal Jordan is gonna be wearing air Danilo's instead of his own damn shoe pretty soon.

Spur-Addict
08-06-2008, 02:43 PM
LMFAO

Well, you obviously don't have a good eye for talent. The only reason Bellineli scored so much was because he only jacked up about 50 shots a game and I'm pretty sure they all went in by luck.

Danilo gets his team invovled and then takes over whenever he wants. He's Bird 2.0. Actually no, that would be limiting Danilo's talent so let's just say Micheal Jordan is gonna be wearing air Danilo's instead of his own damn shoe pretty soon.

pQco1tZZPM0

So terrible. :lmao----Except for the girl in the vid that is...

Now the new Nas is where it's at.

monosylab1k
08-06-2008, 02:48 PM
I always knew Flo-rida was that stupid dumbfuck POZ.

monosylab1k
08-06-2008, 02:49 PM
and Knicks fans are funny. I think Danilo will be good like Detlef Schrempf. Not in skills, just in that he'll be a nice #3 option in this league for a decade or so.

I. Hustle
08-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Hustler23 huh? I don't like the name

JamStone
08-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Every team has fans like them.

There are Piston fans that are convinced Amir Johnson will be as good as Amare or KG.

If Mavs fans said the same thing about Dirk Nowitzki compared to a guy like Vince Carter back in 1998, they would have been laughed at too. Just never know what will happen with any of these rookies.

monosylab1k
08-06-2008, 03:23 PM
If Mavs fans said the same thing about Dirk Nowitzki compared to a guy like Vince Carter back in 1998, they would have been laughed at too. Just never know what will happen with any of these rookies.

Mavs fans were actually worse. We were all bitching about that idiot Don Nelson for trading away future Hall Of Famer Tractor Traylor for some German kid.

Keep in mind, tho, that our team had sucked for about a decade at that point, and we had just suffered the ill effects of Chris Anstey, Cherokee Parks, Shawn Bradley, & Loren Meyer. So another 7 foot whitey was the last thing we wanted to see.

JamStone
08-06-2008, 03:27 PM
And there were obviously Knicks fans that hated the Gallinari pick.

Just don't know. Maybe the kid will be great and better than Beasley. Probably not. But, then again, Glenn Robinson was supposedly guaranteed to be a Hall of Fame player before he even played one game in the NBA.

I. Hustle
08-06-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm just glad we have James Gist. The future of basketball.

angelbelow
08-06-2008, 03:30 PM
i dont see anything wrong with that statement, btw i think george hill is the next magic johnson.