PDA

View Full Version : Walton??

rr2418
02-06-2005, 05:49 PM
I heard Bill " Horrrible!" Walton wanted a stab at the Lakers job! :lol :lol

missmyzte
02-06-2005, 06:04 PM
I also heard Bill Walton compare Amare Stoudemire to Hakeem Olajuwon. Don't believe any of it.

IX_Equilibrium
02-06-2005, 06:12 PM
He would need to lay off of the doobies before he would coach.

And we know that won't ever happen.

xcoriate
02-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Bill Walton is hilarious :)

I love it.

Scrumptious.

usckk
02-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Walton exaggerates everything. He's think King of Hyperbole. Actually, his entire retoric is full of figure of speech.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Actually, his entire retoric is full of figure of speech.

Ducks to English please??!!

usckk
02-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Haha, I'm not ducks. I promise. As you can see, my grammer and sentence structure is much better. What I'm saying is that Walton's speech is very eloquent.

exstatic
02-06-2005, 07:03 PM
http://members.tripod.com/doobies_joint/06bee250.jpg

Use the Force, Luke! :lol

Jimcs50
02-06-2005, 07:58 PM
In the pregame, he retorted Snapper Jones' contention that they do not teach in the NBA, that there is no time to teach. His retort: " Have you seen SA, have you seen SA play?"

Walton knows that Pop teaches the Spurs players, that he taeches them how to play defense and as a team. :smokin

Rick Von Braun
02-06-2005, 08:03 PM
Walton exaggerates everything. He's think King of Hyperbole. Actually, his entire retoric is full of figure of speech.
Haha, I'm not ducks. I promise. As you can see, my grammer and sentence structure is much better. What I'm saying is that Walton's speech is very eloquent.I don't care about grammar or misspelling errors, but your first post was too much ducks' style.

Are you ducks? Are you doing this on purpose? http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smidrunk.gif

usckk
02-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Rick, everyone has some typos. But, mine are not bad enough to be in the class of duck's. "He's think" is supposed to be "He is the King of Hyperbole." Retoric is supposed to be retoric. The word means a way of writing elequently. And "figure of speech" is things just as similes and metaphors. Nothing unsual at all. Finally, all I did was mispell grammar.

ChumpDumper
02-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Hell, they should give Kareem a spin for half a season. No coach is really going to turn that team around until Mitch gets off his ass and trades some small forwards.

BronxCowboy
02-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Rick, everyone has some typos. But, mine are not bad enough to be in the class of duck's. "He's think" is supposed to be "He is the King of Hyperbole." Retoric is supposed to be retoric. The word means a way of writing elequently. And "figure of speech" is things just as similes and metaphors. Nothing unsual at all. Finally, all I did was mispell grammar.
Actually, I think "retoric" is supposed to be rhetoric and to top it off, you just misspelled misspell. Not ducks, but genius.

1Parker1
02-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Wow, I see the grammar police are on patrol :)

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Wow, I see the grammar police are on patrol :)

YOU FORGOT A PERIOD!

:lol

xcoriate
02-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Luke Walton always makes something happen when he is in the game, with minutes on a crap team he might be able to flourish.

Rick Von Braun
02-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Rick, everyone has some typos. But, mine are not bad enough to be in the class of duck's. "He's think" is supposed to be "He is the King of Hyperbole." Retoric is supposed to be retoric. The word means a way of writing elequently. And "figure of speech" is things just as similes and metaphors. Nothing unsual at all. Finally, all I did was mispell grammar.Sorry, I was not attacking you. I thought you might be ducks hiding behind a different screen name. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smispin.gif

"He's think" was obviously wrong. "Rhetoric" was missing the 'h', and "full of figures of speech" should be plural.

It is all good dude. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smidrunk.gif

gilmor
02-06-2005, 11:02 PM
:lol
U Guys are Hilarious