PDA

View Full Version : Eff Brett Favre!

tp2021
08-07-2008, 11:23 AM
What an ungrateful piece of drama queen shit. he isn't God. Who does he think he is, holding a multimillion dollar hostage because he has the feminine itch? WTF!?!? I used to respect the guy. Not any more.

That is all.

DDS4
08-07-2008, 11:28 AM
I think both sides are to blame, but it was the Packers who didn't want him.

So who are the ungrateful ones now?

I. Hustle
08-07-2008, 11:31 AM
BS the Packers asked him if he was sure about what he was doing and that all would be forgiven if he decided that he made a mistake. Favre is the one that strung them along and and then was like yeah I'm retiring only to come back and say oh nah nevermind. F the bitch

sprrs
08-07-2008, 01:55 PM
The Packers also pressured him into making a decision almost immediately after the season ended. It's understandable that they did it, but what do you expect his answer was gonna be? His body was worn down, of course he'd feel horrible and not think he can take it anymore. Maybe they pressured him into a decision because they knew he'd retire, and they could move on.

JamStone
08-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Didn't he turn down the $25 million (go quietly) blackmail offer so he could still play for love of the game?

No doubt he's a drama queen, but I don't think he's totally to blame how things worked out.

xtremesteven33
08-07-2008, 04:44 PM
The Packers are the idiots in this case.

johnsmith
08-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Didn't he turn down the $25 million (go quietly) blackmail offer so he could still play for love of the game?

No doubt he's a drama queen, but I don't think he's totally to blame how things worked out.

Yeah, he's obviously not in it for the money. But to do this kind of shit every season, then this year actually make a retirement announcement, then change your mind, then change your mind again, then one more time...............the blame lies on Favre in my opinion.

lefty
08-07-2008, 04:51 PM
I thought Mats Sundin was an attention whore, but Favre is waaaaaaaaaaaaay worse