PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Choke!! What a great day!

ZStomp
02-06-2005, 10:15 PM
http://forgetmenot2003.com/choking_copy.jpg

^^ THE EAGLES ^^

ZStomp
02-06-2005, 10:18 PM
Move to Football Forum if need be.

T Park
02-06-2005, 10:24 PM
FANTASTIC!!!

I love it!!!!!

Pathetic fans like Philadelphia has doesn't deserve a championship.

Clandestino
02-06-2005, 10:48 PM
boston fans are pretty pathetic too.. rioting and getting people killed is pathetic to me as well.

ALVAREZ6
02-06-2005, 10:53 PM
FANTASTIC!!!

I love it!!!!!

Pathetic fans like Philadelphia has doesn't deserve a championship.
Callin me a pathetic fan, then fuck you, fuck your family.

Guru of Nothing
02-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Callin me a pathetic fan, then fuck you, fuck your family.

Hahaha!

EAGLES = ZERO Super Bowl wins; that's ZERO with a capital SUCK.

ALVAREZ6
02-06-2005, 10:59 PM
Hahaha!

EAGLES = ZERO Super Bowl wins; that's ZERO with a capital SUCK.
Where's your team?
Watching from home, didn't even make the play-offs.

Guru of Nothing
02-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Where's your team?

True, but when I'm not busy watching the Cowboys (I've been a fan since 1973ish) win Super Bowls, the Eagles keep me entertained with their abject suckiness in the playoffs.

Duff McCartney
02-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Where's your team?

Which is the same place as the Eagles are...because neither one won the title.

WOOO HOO!!! Pats win...Eagles lose. Beautiful day.

ALVAREZ6
02-06-2005, 11:05 PM
True, but when I'm not busy watching the Cowboys (I've been a fan since 1973ish) win Super Bowls, the Eagles keep me entertained with their abject suckiness in the playoffs.
What about Cowboys suckiness in the regular season?

Dude, this conversation is going nowhere because we are just going to try to bash at each other.

At the end of the day, we're both Spurs fans.

Screw it, I'm not even that pissed that the Eagles lost, it was by a field goal.

Vinatieri always wins with his gay field goal.

Guru of Nothing
02-06-2005, 11:12 PM
Screw it, I'm not even that pissed that the Eagles lost, it was by a field goal.

Then you are not a fan. When I was your age and the Cowboys lost in the playoffs, I was sick to my stomach for days.

ALVAREZ6
02-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Then you are not a fan. When I was your age and the Cowboys lost in the playoffs, I was sick to my stomach for days.
Im trying to convince myself to calm down.

As you can tell in my previous posts, I actually am pissed no matter what.

Im done discussing this super bowl crap.

IceColdBrewski
02-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Choke? Oh brother. :rolleyes

A team can only choke when they're the favorites. Some of you guys really have a lot to learn about sports.

Guru of Nothing
02-06-2005, 11:43 PM
Choke? Oh brother. :rolleyes

A team can only choke when they're the favorites. Some of you guys really have a lot to learn about sports.

The Eagles did not "choke," they SUCKED.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-06-2005, 11:46 PM
What do Rocky Balboa and the Eagles have in common?

Both are fictional champions from Philadelphia.

dcole50
02-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Dude, this conversation is going nowhere because we are just going to try to bash at each other.
i'm not trying to get into this, but when you throw out insults like "fuck your family" it's hard to play a peace maker several posts later.

eagles players like "fred ex" made this loss hilarious. yes, i'm a titans fan. yes, we're awful and didn't make the playoffs. i had to put up with shit when we lost the super bowl by a yard. now it's the eagles turn.

i will admit i have more respect for to now.

IceColdBrewski
02-06-2005, 11:59 PM
The Eagles did not "choke," they SUCKED.

So losing in the Super Bowl to the best team in the NFL by 3 points is considered "sucking"?

Looks like we have another one that doesn't have a whole lot of sports knowlege upstairs.

Guru of Nothing
02-07-2005, 12:15 AM
How's this - It sucks to be an Eagle fan!

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2005, 12:21 AM
How's this - It sucks to be an Eagle fan!

No. It doesn't. I've been to Eagle forums all over the web and most Eagle fans (including me) are damn proud tonight. This was supposed to be a blowout. Eagles didn't stand a chance against the great "dynasty". But they went toe-to-toe with the best in the game and came up just 3 poinst short. Not bad. Not bad at all. I'm damn proud. And like I said before. Our time will come soon.

Guru of Nothing
02-07-2005, 12:31 AM
No. It doesn't. I've been to Eagle forums all over the web and most Eagle fans (including me) are damn proud tonight. This was supposed to be a blowout. Eagles didn't stand a chance against the great "dynasty". But they went toe-to-toe with the best in the game and came up just 3 poinst short. Not bad. Not bad at all. I'm damn proud. And like I said before. Our time will come soon.

Yeah right! Even Buffalo Bill fans are chuckling at the Eagles suckiness. Face it, the Eagles window of opportunity has been slammed shut.

Ha Ha!

SPARKY
02-07-2005, 12:35 AM
Poor Philly fan ran a lot of smack and now he's paying the price.

Dre_7
02-07-2005, 12:57 AM
What the heck was wrong w/ the frikin clock management by PHI?!?!?!?!?!?!. If a team plays that stupid, they dont deserve to win.

"Hmmm, we are down by 10 w/ about 4-5 minutes left or so. So lets go as slow as we can, walking to the huddle and the line between plays so that when we finally score, there will only be 1:30ish left"

Stupid, just stupid!

Dre_7
02-07-2005, 12:59 AM
Oh yeah, "Hey Rodney, I got something for ya on Sunday."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

baseline bum
02-07-2005, 01:21 AM
http://home.satx.rr.com/dartman/choke.jpg

NeoConIV
02-07-2005, 01:33 AM
I take my hats off to the Eagles, though Brewski, I didn't hear anyone saying this was going to be a blowout. Most picked the Pats, but I never heard anyone say by a blowout.

I've become a McNabb fan of late, but FM and TO can go stick their arrogant showboatin shit where the sun don't shine. Freddie...too funny, runnin his mouth all weekend...Classic.

pooh
02-07-2005, 03:16 AM

Thank you for playing...and don't forget your balls on the way out!

Sincerely,

The New England Patriots.

san antonio spurs
02-07-2005, 05:21 AM
first point: nobody picked the pats to blow the eagles off.They were just favored
second point: the eagles' fans were really playin smart and even talkin' trash to all pats fans lately,to all forums, that's why you are now paying the price, being mocked :elephant
________
Depakote settlements (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/depakote/)

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2005, 08:08 AM
first point: nobody picked the pats to blow the eagles off.They were just favored
second point: the eagles' fans were really playin smart and even talkin' trash to all pats fans lately,to all forums, that's why you are now paying the price, being mocked :elephant

Mocking me for what? I predicted the Pats would win by a field goal. Mock away. You're only highlighting the fact that I was right about this game.

You had plenty of people picking the pats in a blowout. Some (Duff) even predicted 28-3 by halftime.

Let the haters go agead and mock. I couldn't give two shits about their opinion. They just want to hate. Most of them are people who didn't even have the balls make a prediction. Cowards. All cowards. They all ran that "your window has closed" smack the last year three years now. :rolleyes

Once again, the Eagles will be at the top of the NFC next year while the Cowpokes will have another great season of mediocrity.

MosesGuthrie
02-07-2005, 08:18 AM
So losing in the Super Bowl to the best team in the NFL by 3 points is considered "sucking"?

There are 30 other teams that wished they "sucked" like that. While losing always sucks, and "fuck your family" is wayyyyy out of line, you can't deny Philly had a great season. The Patriots were the better team. Props to you, Ice, for not making excuses and still being proud of your team. Either there are a lot of Patriot fans here or a bunch of bandwagoners.

JFK
02-07-2005, 09:09 AM
tough game to get over for the Eagles, but they played well carrying in the game tied 7-7, I was disappointed with the way they slowly moved in the last quarter with no urgency!!! come on guys! down by 10 but they didn't hurry.
I am amazed by Terrell Owens, what a performance coming off a short time after that procedure. amazing. The Eagles did better than most expected them to but the Patriots continue to be the Patriots and find ways to win.
Now we'll see how good Bellichick is without the two coordinators

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2005, 09:29 AM
There are 30 other teams that wished they "sucked" like that. While losing always sucks, you can't deny Philly had a great season. The Patriots were the better team. Props to you, Ice, for not making excuses and still being proud of your team. Either there are a lot of Patriot fans here or a bunch of bandwagoners.

Finally an honest post. Thanx for the props.

No. They're not bandwagoners. Just haters. They can't own up to the fact that they were pissed about the great season the Eagles had. No biggie. I was expecting it.

JFK
02-07-2005, 09:36 AM
I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and I've always been one since 1977, I don't hate on the Eagles..they had a very fine team this season, and I know they're Dallas' rivals, and i was hoping the NFC would win it. I do not like the AFC.
I wish the Cowboys had the season the Eagles had or hell, i'd take the 8-8 run the Vikings had. :lol

hey at least Philly made it to the dance, wouldn't it kill someone like the New Orleans Saints to get at least a sniff?? :spin

travis2
02-07-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm not a Patriots fan, but I rooted against the Eagles. Their team has for a long time been a classless bunch of jerks, and the local Philadelphia fans are worse.

Any group of fans who would cheer when a player receives a serious injury receives and deserves my contempt.

IceCold, I'm not saying you personally are in that bunch...but don't ask me to just ignore that stuff.

Hook Dem
02-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Mocking me for what? I predicted the Pats would win by a field goal. Mock away. You're only highlighting the fact that I was right about this game.

You had plenty of people picking the pats in a blowout. Some (Duff) even predicted 28-3 by halftime.

Let the haters go agead and mock. I couldn't give two shits about their opinion. They just want to hate. Most of them are people who didn't even have the balls make a prediction. Cowards. All cowards. They all ran that "your window has closed" smack the last year three years now. :rolleyes

Once again, the Eagles will be at the top of the NFC next year while the Cowpokes will have another great season of mediocrity.
You have talked "hate Cowboy smack" all year and now you accuse others of talking "hate Eagles smack"? Get a clue! You are a typical Eagle fan and that is why people don't like you and your like. Enjoy your loss no matter what you predicted. I told you before that you had all the bases covered. Had the Eagles won, you know very well that you would have been in here pouring it on. Let's all be glad that didn't happen.

MosesGuthrie
02-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Their team has for a long time been a classless bunch of jerks,

such as? I mean aside from Owens.

travis2
02-07-2005, 10:07 AM

I admit I don't have specific cases at hand to give you. Mea culpa.

The fan reaction I mentioned above was real, however.

MosesGuthrie
02-07-2005, 10:14 AM
I give you the fan reaction, although not all Philly fans are like that but as a Cowboy fan who has had to endure the same "your whole team is full of thugs" when in actuality it wasn't, I had to say something. Irvin's problems were well documented but aside from that there were no issues that were no different than any other team. I always thought it was funny that Michael Irvin got caught with "cocaine residue" and for a 5 game suspension and Bam Morris got caught with a trunk full of pot and got four games and Gilbert Brown throws his girlfriend down a flight of stairs and it barely makes ESPN.

travis2
02-07-2005, 10:16 AM
I give you the fan reaction, although not all Philly fans are like that but as a Cowboy fan who has had to endure the same "your whole team is full of thugs" when in actuality it wasn't, I had to say something. Irvin's problems were well documented but aside from that there were no issues that were no different than any other team. I always thought it was funny that Michael Irvin got caught with "cocaine residue" and for a 5 game suspension and Bam Morris got caught with a trunk full of pot and got four games and Gilbert Brown throws his girlfriend down a flight of stairs and it barely makes ESPN.

I'll give you that.

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2005, 10:53 AM
You have talked "hate Cowboy smack" all year and now you accuse others of talking "hate Eagles smack"?

When did I ever talk "hate Cowboy smack"? If you want to hate on the Eagles, go right ahead. But you don't have to make up stories to justify it.

MosesGuthrie
02-07-2005, 10:55 AM
To be fair, the worst thing Ice did was use the term "Cowgirls" in this thread.

travis2
02-07-2005, 10:57 AM
And just to reiterate...I was not going after Ice in my post...

Guru of Nothing
02-07-2005, 11:33 AM

Ever heard of Buddy Ryan?

MosesGuthrie
02-07-2005, 11:59 AM
True but then that makes only two. I think he was referring to the current crop of players. Anything else would be irrelevant. That is just like people who still drop Michael Irvin smack on Cowboys fans. Irvin no longer plays for Dallas so its irrelevant.

Hook Dem
02-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Ever heard of Buddy Ryan?
Ah Yes! Buddy Ryan!!!!! :rolleyes

JFK
02-07-2005, 02:53 PM
^^Buddy Ryan was a real son of a bitch. when he was with the Houston Oilers i remember him punching that other coach on the sidelines :lol

Aunt Jemima
02-07-2005, 03:14 PM
LadySpur your thoughts?...........

dcole50
02-07-2005, 03:25 PM
this season? "fred ex." that's only two .. so i'm not saying the whole team is classless. i actually like to because he can back up what he says.

ALVAREZ6
02-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Dcole, I never said anything about you, so stop making shit up.

Guru of the penis, you make no damn sense. You think it sucks to be an Eagles fan, and that the Eagles suck, that's just what you think.

I have a lot of fun as an Eagles fan because this year we lost 4 games including post season...how about them Cowboys, they fucking rock!

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2005, 06:12 PM
don't let em get to ya Alvarez. That's what they want. Just take the high road and ignore em. Save it for next year.

ALVAREZ6
02-07-2005, 06:17 PM
What makes you think im letting them get to me, I just want to prove all of these bullshit statements wrong because everyone besides ice cold brewski knows that their statements are just trying to piss people off...and if they don't, they know nothing about sports.

ALVAREZ6
02-07-2005, 06:22 PM
The Eagles are only going to get better for next season, and mark my words, they will win the super bowl.

They have buckhalter coming back who didn't play all season, and andrews who didn't play either.
Andrews will help our run blocking with his huge size.

The Eagles are clearly the best team in the NFC, the Eagles actually held a very close game with a team that won 3 Super Bowls in the past 4 years.

I hope they gain experience of what it's like being in the super bowl, and we will see what happens next year.

If their was a vbookie, I would bet on it right now on the Eagles winning the Super Bowl next season.
1 more step each year.

violentkitten
02-07-2005, 06:39 PM
the eagles are gay

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2005, 07:32 PM
the eagles are gay

More brilliance from one of our finer posters. :rolleyes

If nothing else, these last couple of weeks have been very revealing. I won't bother to elaborate.

JFK
02-07-2005, 07:43 PM
LadySpur your thoughts?...........

:lol why ask for LadySpur on this board? she's gone MIA from her snake pit that is SR Cantina. She's always the one spamming taht fucking place with 100 Eagle threads and when she loses she is under a rock somewhere in Texas.

:blah

Lee Harvey Oswald
02-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Sorry I thought she was a moderator over here,,

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2005, 10:14 PM
I liked the eagles "slow it up" offense.

And how bout that "sit at home and watch the game" offense the Cowboys had on display.

ALVAREZ6
02-07-2005, 10:23 PM
And how bout that "sit at home and watch the game" offense the Cowboys had on display.

I love that offense, they'll be playing that for at least 4 more years if they're lucky.

violentkitten
02-07-2005, 10:24 PM
heehee someones bitter. guess youll have to wait another quarter century for the eagles next shot at their first super bowl win

ALVAREZ6
02-07-2005, 10:26 PM
heehee someones bitter. guess youll have to wait another quarter century for the eagles next shot at their first super bowl win
Or maybe next year, but oh well.

Whatever you think softpussy.

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2005, 10:30 PM

The only bitterness I see is from the haters who are still fighting mad about the great season the Eagles had. I was smart enough to know the Eagles would probably lose. Thus my prediction.

violentkitten
02-07-2005, 10:41 PM
shit man i could care less about the eagles

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2005, 10:51 PM
shit man i could care less about the eagles

Yeah right. :lol

All anyone has to do is look at your posts in the Eagle threads of the past two weeks to see what you really think.

violentkitten
02-07-2005, 11:04 PM
yeah i think you are full of shit

IceColdBrewski
02-07-2005, 11:06 PM
yeah i think you are full of shit

Coming from the likes of you, I'll take that as a compliment.

MosesGuthrie
02-08-2005, 12:36 AM
What makes you think im letting them get to me, I just want to prove all of these bullshit statements wrong because everyone besides ice cold brewski knows that their statements are just trying to piss people off...and if they don't, they know nothing about sports.

Which is why I propped the Eagles for a great season. Thanks for listening. :rolleyes

MosesGuthrie
02-08-2005, 12:37 AM

Thought you weren't dropping any ""hate Cowboy smack" :)

Mr Dio
02-08-2005, 09:14 AM

So what good is it if you go 16-0 in the reg season & lose in the playoffs EVERY DAMN year? You embarass yourselves!

I have a lot of fun as an Eagles fan because this year we lost 4 games including post season...how about them Cowboys, they fucking rock!

Yet neither team won a Super Bowl THIS year & the 'Boys have a better draft pick. Wow! The Eagles had great yr! TIL they played in the BIG ONE.

If their was a vbookie, I would bet on it right now on the Eagles winning the Super Bowl next season. 1 more step each year.

Didn't it take them 4 yrs to win an NFC Conf Championship game?

Guru of Nothing
02-08-2005, 10:08 AM
I was smart enough to know the Eagles would probably lose.

A rock could be so smart.

Hook Dem
02-08-2005, 10:25 AM
Are you absolutely certain you haven't talked any "Cowboy smack"? :lol Come out from your glass house!!!! :lol

IceColdBrewski
02-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Are you absolutely certain you haven't talked any "Cowboy smack"? :lol Come out from your glass house!!!! :lol

You really are that dense aren't you? I said I never ran any "hate Cowboy smack" BEFORE the game and that was true. Besides that doesn't even qualify as hate smack. That was "and what did your team do this year" smack.

I don't hate the Cowboys. The feeling I have for them most resembles pity than anything else.

3rdCoast
02-08-2005, 02:23 PM

oh yea, its always so great to lose. i am sure the eagles are so proud that they only lost by a few. a loss is a loss. your an eagles fan, therefore your a loser this season too. fuck the eagles, they suck my ass.

IceColdBrewski
02-08-2005, 02:26 PM
oh yea, its always so great to lose. i am sure the eagles are so proud that they only lost by a few. a loss is a loss. your an eagles fan, therefore your a loser this season too. fuck the eagles, they suck my ass.

Another bitter hater. :lol

3rdCoast
02-08-2005, 02:27 PM
im not bitter. i dont even like football, but i do hate TO and his smug,cocky ass enough to wish him a career ending injury.

IceColdBrewski
02-08-2005, 02:32 PM
im not bitter. i dont even like football, but i do hate TO and his smug,cocky ass enough to wish him a career ending injury.

Spoken like a true punk. Good for you kid. You're all class. :rolleyes

3rdCoast
02-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Im more class than TO.

Duff McCartney
02-08-2005, 02:54 PM
If their was a vbookie, I would bet on it right now on the Eagles winning the Super Bowl next season.
1 more step each year.

Recent history argues that the Eagles need 3 years just to get one more step.

Smackie Chan
02-08-2005, 06:23 PM
The Bottom-line is, we would all give our right nut to have our team in the 2005 NFL Supper bowl

The Eagles lost by only 3 points, That is something that I wish My Vikings could have accomplished,

This Brewski vato is doing something no other Philly fan has done,

He came in here and ate his crow, and he is still maintaining his composure.
Unlike most Philly fans who hide when they lose and have no patients to talk smack,

Look fellers one team had to lose, I guess if the patriots lost we would all be to busy cheering for the Eagles we would not have time to bash the Pats

Lets face it there are only two types of NFL fans out there, the ones who hate the Eagles and the ones who hate there fans,

Rack this Brewski Dude
he did not hide and he brought his A game to the smack table.

That alone is more than most Cowboy fans have done in thier life time

dcole50
02-08-2005, 07:06 PM
The Bottom-line is, we would all give our right nut to have our team in the 2005 NFL Supper bowl
ask bills fan about how fun super bowl losses are.

if you can't find one, ask me. it sucked being a titans fan when they lost by less than a yard.

ALVAREZ6
02-08-2005, 07:07 PM
OK, wow , yes it took the Eagles 4 years to win the NFC Championship...what's your point? Does it necessarily mean it will take them that long to win a Super Bowl.

You guys are just plain stupid. You spend half your lives hating on the Eagles instead of talking about your favorite teams.

I'm done arguing this crap.

Mr Dio
02-08-2005, 10:08 PM
I don't hate the Cowboys. The feeling I have for them most resembles pity than anything else.

Pity is for the Eagle fans.
They've had to endure this for 4 years & will have to next year as well.
Tell me the Eagles will win it next year so I can laugh at you.
I am a Cowboys fan & have seen the Cowboys lose about as many big games in the NFC Conf game & SB in the past 20yrs as the Philly fans have in the past 4 years. Diff is I've seen the 'Boys win a few of each as well!
You win a SB & come talk your weak ass shit bitch.

JFK
02-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Pity is for the Eagle fans.
They've had to endure this for 4 years & will have to next year as well.
Tell me the Eagles will win it next year so I can laugh at you.
I am a Cowboys fan & have seen the Cowboys lose about as many big games in the NFC Conf game & SB in the past 20yrs as the Philly fans have in the past 4 years. Diff is I've seen the 'Boys win a few of each as well!
You win a SB & come talk your weak ass shit bitch.

If you're old enough remember the entire 1970's? Seems like Dallas Cowboys were winning or losing most of the NFC Championships. They probably played in every one of them the whole decade! :hat

Mr Dio
02-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Saw many great games in the 70s. Some ended with a loss & some with a win.