PDA

View Full Version : will you guys beleive me

EarlBoykinsDynasty
08-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Me when I say im packin my nags to go europe for the better trust me I speak for everyone when I say I did it for the thugs

I will miss you all

Bye

Staff Sgt. Dignam
08-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Me when I say im packin my nags to go europe for the better trust me I speak for everyone when I say I did it for the thugs

I will miss you all

Bye

"Will you guys believe me Me"?

"Nags"?

Who the fuck do you think you are, you lace curtain motherfucker, thinking you can butcher up the english language like that? Eat shit.

EarlBoykinsDynasty
08-07-2008, 10:48 PM
"Will you guys believe me Me"?

"Nags"?

Who the fuck do you think you are, you lace curtain motherfucker, thinking you can butcher up the english language like that? Eat shit.

But I just wanted to say a final bye im little earl I am a young man with a lot of heart

Staff Sgt. Dignam
08-07-2008, 10:50 PM
But I just wanted to say a final bye im little earl I am a young man with a lot of heart

You are about to get your head slammed through a plate glass window. Did you wake up this morning, take a long hard look in the mirror, and decide this was the day that you could just come and do a poor fucking job of trolling my forum? Let me tell you something... you are no fucking troll! Get the fuck out of here.

EarlBoykinsDynasty
08-07-2008, 10:56 PM
You are about to get your head slammed through a plate glass window. Did you wake up this morning, take a long hard look in the mirror, and decide this was the day that you could just come and do a poor fucking job of trolling my forum? Let me tell you something... you are no fucking troll! Get the fuck out of here.

I've tried to be nice to yo puss ass but ass fuck nigga ill fuck u up so bad nigga come try me nigga ill busta cap in ya ass HOE!!!

mavs>spurs2
08-07-2008, 11:00 PM
I've tried to be nice to yo puss ass but ass fuck nigga ill fuck u up so bad nigga come try me nigga ill busta cap in ya ass HOE!!!

are you trying to surpass south park in use of the n word?

Staff Sgt. Dignam
08-07-2008, 11:01 PM

Blow me. Not literally though, unfortunately there's no extra money involved.

EarlBoykinsDynasty
08-07-2008, 11:01 PM
are you trying to surpass south park in use of the n word?

Listen man im sorry but he tried me all I wanted to say was final goodbye

stretch
08-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Listen man im sorry but he tried me all I wanted to say was final goodbye

you are going to get yourself banned.

I. Hustle
08-07-2008, 11:10 PM
you are going to get yourself banned.

I hope so. I am tired of the same stupid Lace curtain crap over and over. The guy's an idiot

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-08-2008, 07:58 AM
This troll failed as much as Staff Sgt. Dignam succeeded.

The Dixie Chicks
08-08-2008, 08:06 AM
Goodbye, Earl.

stretch
08-08-2008, 08:51 AM
I hope so. I am tired of the same stupid Lace curtain crap over and over. The guy's an idiot

I wasn't talking about Dignam. I was talking about boykins saying the N word.

manufor3
08-08-2008, 12:32 PM
bye you freakin troll

rAm
08-08-2008, 12:49 PM

:lol

Staff Sgt. Dignam
08-08-2008, 01:37 PM

Who the fuck are you? I'm obviously the guy doing his job. You must be the other guy. Help yourself to a dingleberry salad you lace curtain motherfucker.