08-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Has Russell dropped below 320lbs?

J.T.
08-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Let's not forget this one

jdUr5hF0yGc

monosylab1k
08-08-2008, 10:40 PM
dude they got a fuckin bad motherfucker of a defense, they gots the biggest motherfucking pimp daddy of a big cock pimp for a runngn back and if jamarcis russell's fat fucking ass can be halfway decent, they will be the best team in the AFC West. Denver is shit, KC is shit, and the Chargers are a bunch of pussy faggots except for Philip Rivers (only guy on that team I respect).

I"m callin it too, RaidERS WIN THE AFC WEST!

btw i'm drunk right now so disregard this post.

J.T.
08-08-2008, 10:47 PM
dude they got a fuckin bad motherfucker of a defense, they gots the biggest motherfucking pimp daddy of a big cock pimp for a runngn back and if jamarcis russell's fat fucking ass can be halfway decent, they will be the best team in the AFC West. Denver is shit, KC is shit, and the Chargers are a bunch of pussy faggots except for Philip Rivers (only guy on that team I respect).

I'll see your Raiders AFC West champs and raise you Raiders AFC champions.

midgetonadonkey
08-08-2008, 11:38 PM

I agree. The Texans suck but you wouldn't see any of them fake a knee injury in the playoffs because they are losing.

MajorMike
08-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Return to glory.

stretch
08-09-2008, 11:36 AM
i think the raiders will go at least 7-9. they defintely can finish second in the division. i dont know if they will make the playoffs... there are a lot of good teams in the AFC... San Diego, New England, Indy, Tennessee, Jacksonville, NY Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh... Baltimore might be solid too... lots of good teams.

IronMexican
08-09-2008, 12:53 PM
i think the raiders will go at least 7-9. they defintely can finish second in the division. i know if they will make the playoffs... there are a lot of good teams in the AFC... San Diego, New England, Indy, Tennessee, Jacksonville, NY Jets, Cleveland, Pittsburgh... Baltimore might be solid too... lots of good teams.

Tennesee, Indy, Jax, and even Houston will beat each other up.

mayyybe 2 teams from that division get in.

the Steelers wont make the playoffs, and the browns will get in,

and in the east Pats will get in, and no one else.

We get to play the Chiefs and Broncos twice, and we always play SD tough.

Brutalis
08-09-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm interested to see how McFadden does in preseason.

J.T.
08-09-2008, 03:08 PM

1. The Houston Texans aren't beating anyone up.
2. The Tennessee Titans are that 350 pound guy that people people are afraid of because he's big and tall, when really he's just a wussy fat ass. Seriously, Vince Young wanted to RETIRE after last season. No one's taking him or his team seriously ever again.

Spuradicator
08-09-2008, 04:05 PM

mayyybe 2 teams from that division get in.

the Steelers wont make the playoffs, and the browns will get in,

and in the east Pats will get in, and no one else.

We get to play the Chiefs and Broncos twice, and we always play SD tough.

In the AFC I got Indy, Jax, NE, Pitt, SD and either Cleveland, Titans or another suprise team that is NOT the Raiders. I just don't see it this year.

Spuradicator
08-09-2008, 04:06 PM
1. The Houston Texans aren't beating anyone up.
2. The Tennessee Titans are that 350 pound guy that people people are afraid of because he's big and tall, when really he's just a wussy fat ass. Seriously, Vince Young wanted to RETIRE after last season. No one's taking him or his team seriously ever again.

gotta love how people fall for tongue-in-cheek comments :lol

bostonguy
08-09-2008, 06:50 PM
I will say 4-12 or 5-11. Kiffin will also get fired after this season. They will battled for 2nd place at best. They arent anywhere on the level of the Chargers nor is anyone else in that division. Cant wait for week 15 when New England comes to town.

bostonguy
08-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Pats/Colts/Chargers/Steelers/Jags/Texans will be the teams making the playoffs this year.

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2008, 02:50 PM
I agree. The Texans suck but you wouldn't see any of them fake a knee injury in the playoffs because they are losing.
How are you losing when the score is 0-0?

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2008, 02:52 PM
We get to play the Chiefs and Broncos twice, and we always play SD tough.When is the last time you've beaten SD?