PDA

View Full Version : ESPN 1250's Exclusive with Jerry Jones considering splitting San Antonio and Oxnard

Chris Duel
08-09-2008, 12:20 AM
V17ES5BZ5xk&hl

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:21 AM
At what minute mark did you ejaculate on him?

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:22 AM
And I can't wait for SA Cowboy fans to cream over being 2nd in TC consideration.

Chris Duel
08-09-2008, 12:24 AM

Since my ejaculate is in your mouth, it's really a moot point.

Chris Duel
08-09-2008, 12:25 AM
By the way, all of our ESPN 1250 The Zone videos were shot by SpursTalk's own LOGAN!

Thanks Logan, for all the cinematography!

CharlieMac
08-09-2008, 12:25 AM
If I could shake Jerry Jones like an infant, I would.

I can't believe how stupid Cowboy fans are at times. Anyone who didn't see him swoop in and bring Cowboy camp back to SA (temporarily) when he saw Saints jerseys filling the Alamodome is mentally retarded.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:26 AM
But seriously, how sad is it that most SA football fans would be happy with being number 2 as far as training camp sites go. If SA football fans were real football fans, they would be fighting for their own football team and not settle for being a second rate training camp city.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Since my ejaculate is in your mouth, it's really a moot point.

lame

Your ejaculate would reach nowhere near me because I don't give a fuck who you think you are.

Big fucking deal, you are a lame as AM radio DJ in a 5th rate Texas market.

Chris Duel
08-09-2008, 12:29 AM
lame

Your ejaculate would reach nowhere near me because I don't give a fuck who you think you are.

Big fucking deal, you are a lame as AM radio DJ in a 5th rate Texas market.

Hey, little Loser who has never had a girlfriend and lives with his Mom:

Tell me how my ASS tastes!

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Hey, little Loser who has never had a girlfriend and lives with his Mom:

Tell me how my ASS tastes!

I wouldn't know because I own my own home and live with my girlfriend. You are the loser AM radio bastard that can't get enough ratings to beat the terrible Kid Kraddick and Lisle and Hann to get himself on FM radio.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Oh and if you think the long haired wig and tie dyed shirt are funny, then you are mistaken.

Chris Duel
08-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Oh and if you think the long haired wig and tie dyed shirt are funny, then you are mistaken.

I used to think you were one of Mouse's aliases, but Mouse is witty and interesting. You're just a pathetic little turd.

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2008, 12:40 AM
That's just to appease the locals, they'll stay at oxnard. But we do have that cowboys hour now`

Chris Duel
08-09-2008, 12:40 AM
I wouldn't know because I own my own home and live with my girlfriend.

Yeah.

Right.

Post a photo of your dog... errrrr.... "girlfriend."

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:41 AM
I used to think you were one of Mouse's aliases, but Mouse is witty and interesting. You're just a pathetic little turd.

Do you honestly think you insulted me by thinking I'm not an alias of an uneducated, drug addicted, unemployed, alcoholic?

Actually, I thank you for that comment.

But you are still a second rate AM DJ in the 4th largest Texas market.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Get a show on FM radio and then you can talk shit to me.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:45 AM
But seriously, for the sake of your family, you should go apply at HEB and get a job as a cashier. They make way more money than you do and you don't have to have delusions of grandeur simply because Jerry Jones wanted to throw the SA market a bone and make them think he gives a shit about them.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:46 AM
I'm ready for your large, bold font response. Tell me what I should think in a really large font.

Kori Ellis
08-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Simmer down a little bit.
Thanks.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Thanks.

Why? Just because he's a third rate AM DJ?

Kori Ellis
08-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Because it's obnoxious smack talk that belongs in the Troll forum.

mommaDONEraisedaTHUG
08-09-2008, 12:58 AM
holy shat

midge is on a rowl tonight

duely, just wave the white flag cuz midge's girlfriend posts on this site, has been to a g2g, and is SMOKIN HAWT!

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Ok, lets get all pussy wet over the fact that Jerry Jones is going to make San Antonio a training camp city every other year.

Yay!

Lets never try to get our own NFL team simply because some rich anglo is going to lend us his team for 2 weeks a year and call us vital. :jack

Chris Duel
08-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Thanks.

Sorry, Kori.

Most often I turn the other cheek. You know that.

But when a little cowardly turd like this who does nothing in life but piss on people from an anonymous screen name takes shots here, I do respond when I'm not in the mood to take their shit.

While I consider this the best message board in San Antonio, it still breeds morons. I realize that is part of the Internet experience.

But we have all learned from elementary school that bullies are fundamentally cowards.

When punched, I like to punch back ten times harder.

Kori Ellis
08-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Ok, lets get all pussy wet over the fact that Jerry Jones is going to make San Antonio a training camp city every other year.

Yay!

Lets never try to get our own NFL team simply because some rich anglo is going to lend us his team for 2 weeks a year and call us vital. :jack

I don't care whether you get wet or not. That's up to you.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Because it's obnoxious smack talk that belongs in the Troll forum.

Why is it obnoxious?

I'm simply calling out the Chris Duel boner because Jerry Jones said he would have the training camp here once over two years.

Fuck me for saying that's a fucking stupid thing to get excited about.

Spur-Addict
08-09-2008, 01:01 AM

I wouldn't know because I own my own home and live with my girlfriend. You are the loser AM radio bastard that can't get enough ratings to beat the terrible Kid Kraddick and Lisle and Hann to get himself on FM radio.

Do you honestly think you insulted me by thinking I'm not an alias of an uneducated, drug addicted, unemployed, alcoholic?

Actually, I thank you for that comment.

But you are still a second rate AM DJ in the 4th largest Texas market.

Get a show on FM radio and then you can talk shit to me.

But seriously, for the sake of your family, you should go apply at HEB and get a job as a cashier. They make way more money than you do and you don't have to have delusions of grandeur simply because Jerry Jones wanted to throw the SA market a bone and make them think he gives a shit about them.

I'm ready for your large, bold font response. Tell me what I should think in a really large font.

:lmao..........:lmao

mommaDONEraisedaTHUG
08-09-2008, 01:01 AM

Yay!

EXACTLY

San Antonio as a whole has this shitty mentality of being stagnant and never improving. San Antonio should piss on the Cowboys if they offer to come here for a fucking training camp.

FUCK YOU

San Antonio has proven we can support an NFL team

But whatever, go suck the Cowboys cock more while they botch a FG and cry like morons after another early exit.

San Antonio deserves another pro sports team and by worshiping a team and allowing them to USE our city for two weeks is a set back...not a step forward.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 01:02 AM
I don't care whether you get wet or not. That's up to you.

So you are going to favor a lame as radio personality over a forum regular?

mommaDONEraisedaTHUG
08-09-2008, 01:03 AM

not i sir, not i.

Kori Ellis
08-09-2008, 01:04 AM

No, I am going to favor that these type of responses, from the 2nd post onward belong in the Troll forum.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Sorry, Kori.

Most often I turn the other cheek. You know that.

But when a little cowardly turd like this who does nothing in life but piss on people from an anonymous screen name takes shots here, I do respond when I'm not in the mood to take their shit.

While I consider this the best message board in San Antonio, it still breeds morons. I realize that is part of the Internet experience.

But we have all learned from elementary school that bullies are fundamentally cowards.

When punched, I like to punch back ten times harder.

You turn to the forum owner once you are owned and can't come back. You aren't shit but an AM sports talk DJ. If she wants to side with you rather than someone that has been with HER website for years than thats her decision.

Kori Ellis
08-09-2008, 01:06 AM
You turn to the forum owner once you are owned and can't come back. You aren't shit but an AM sports talk DJ. If she wants to side with you rather than someone that has been with HER website for years than thats her decision.

I'm not favoring anyone. Both you and Chris are talking at a level that belongs in the Quattro or in the Troll forum... not in the Club.

That's it.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 01:07 AM
No, I am going to favor that these type of responses, from the 2nd post onward belong in the Troll forum.

If you think I am nothing but a Troll Forum poster then I see how it goes. Go suck the cock of Chris Duel so you can get a 30 second mention on an AM radio show. If that's what you think of some of your original posters than fuck you too.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 01:08 AM
And the Chris puto started it but you favor him.

Kori Ellis
08-09-2008, 01:08 AM
If you think I am nothing but a Troll Forum poster then I see how it goes. Go suck the cock of Chris Duel so you can get a 30 second mention on an AM radio show. If that's what you think of some of your original posters than fuck you too.

Good night Midget.

midgetonadonkey
08-09-2008, 01:09 AM
I'm going to start a ham radio show so I can get the same rating as Chris Duel. So that way Kori can take my side.

Trainwreck2100
08-09-2008, 01:09 AM

Looks like Midge is drunk again

mommaDONEraisedaTHUG
08-09-2008, 01:27 AM
I do wonder if Midge is drunk...

but he said he gave up drinking I think.

Maybe he relapsed.

Or maybe he just tells it how it is to Deuly.

Either way, I like the banter in this topiK.

timvp
08-09-2008, 01:56 AM

Bro shut your dumb ass. You are the same emo fruit who comes crying to Kori with your personal problems and then this is how you are going to treat her? Bitch you're lucky I just don't dish the dirt here for all the world to see. Don't act like an internet bad ass to a person who not only has helped you off the board but whose husband could get any sort of revenge he wishes. That's a tip for the future.

Oh and don't PM me asking if "we cool still right timvp" or whatever you usually do.

Thanks.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-09-2008, 02:11 AM
this is funny when this actually belongs in the NFL forum.

Nbadan
08-09-2008, 03:37 AM
Chris Duel is a cool dude and doesn't deserve Midge shitting on this thread.......Midge needs to watch his own house...

Kori Ellis
08-09-2008, 04:09 AM
Just to be clear in this thread, Midget can disagree with Chris Duel about anything he wants. I just didn't like the obnoxious tone of the comments of anybody in this thread ... that's why I said simmer down. I wasn't picking sides or anything. This level of vocabulary belongs in the Troll Forum or the Quattro. Oh and I didn't think me saying simmer down warranted being told "fuck you."

That's all. I actually like both Midget and CD.