PDA

View Full Version : hooking up with your cousin

mommaDONEraisedaTHUG
08-10-2008, 03:59 AM
is it wrong to hook up with your cousin?

tonight, i was at the club with my boys and my ex GF.
we(my ex and I) are dancing..

she goes to the bathroom, does a line, then comes back and
tells me that my cousin was in the bathroom and is here at the club that we are at.

im like, alright thats cool

so we go meet up with my cousin who is absolutely stunning.shes mexican, nicely tanned skin, and shes wearing a black dress that is sooo freaking short with some stilletos that gotta be like 5 inches high.

anyways, we are all chillin and next thing i know me and my ex GF are making out on the dance floor....we then go to the table and are kissing more.

my EX GF is telling me how bad she wants me and how she has missed me with her.

THEN my cousin comes out of almost nowhere and is very girly and flirty with my ex GF.

suddenly, I SEE THEM KISSING!

OMG

my ex girl friend and my cousin are kissing...

with tounge

visible in front of everyone.

OMFG

anyways, we all head back to my cousins place where my cousin and my EX GF are making out on the couch

like hardcore

and me and my best friend Javier are just watching in complete awe.

then my cousin grabs Javier and my EX GF grabs me and start messing around

then all 4 of us are in bed together and shit starts getting real serious.

I'm gonna cut it off there cause i dont want yall to jump to conclusions based on what i may or may not have done but i wanna hear what yall woulda done.

is it wrong?

is hooking up with your cousin wrong?

debo
08-10-2008, 04:15 AM
wrong forum. and yes.

tp2021
08-10-2008, 04:36 AM
I'm assuming that when you say "with" you mean "alongside." Otherwise, its a big NO.
Even "alongside"...it's pretty freaky.

ChumpDumper
08-10-2008, 04:38 AM
f3nbRWJN0F0

nsrammstein
08-10-2008, 04:43 AM
Depends on what you did, you could have atleast went on and finished telling the story as I was just getting slightly stiff in my pants.....

Borosai
08-10-2008, 05:16 AM
It's not wrong if:
1) You don't use your real names during the action scenes
2) You blow your load in her anus
3) You're not wasted
4) You have witnesses who can corroborate these events (video and/or pics help)

I hope I have helped ease your polluted mind you dirty sinner.

marini martini
08-10-2008, 08:11 AM
How'd Javier feel afterwards?

TDMVPDPOY
08-10-2008, 09:03 AM
post pics of cousin, or ur shit talkn

I. Hustle
08-10-2008, 09:47 AM
You had sex in bed with a dude :lol

marini martini
08-10-2008, 09:57 AM

I guess he needs to change his name to "mammaDONEraisedaHOMO":toast

:lmao

resistanze
08-10-2008, 10:44 AM

:lol

AlamoSpursFan
08-10-2008, 10:53 AM
post pics of cousin, or ur shit talkn

Dude...it's MOUSE. You wanna rephrase that statement?

TDMVPDPOY
08-10-2008, 11:02 AM

at least post a pic or someshit, who cares if its mouse man, hey post that pic of him on the bed with his boxes, thats gold mate

Kori Ellis
08-10-2008, 11:38 AM

Uhh.. It's not Mouse.

AlamoSpursFan
08-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Then it's someone who has Mouse nailed to a tee.

Kori Ellis
08-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Then it's someone who has Mouse nailed to a tee.

Or you just think a lot of trolls are Mouse that aren't. :lol

AlamoSpursFan
08-10-2008, 11:43 AM
I was waiting to see when the cucumber from under his mom's bed/in his gf's purse/sister's panty drawer was gonna make an appearance...

AlamoSpursFan
08-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Or you just think a lot of trolls are Mouse that aren't. :lol

Oh come on, Kori. Most Mouse guesses on trolls are dead solid perfect. You know it and I know it, so who are we bullshitting?

Spurtacus
08-10-2008, 11:49 AM

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-10-2008, 11:54 AM
I thought this was going to turn into the Fresh Prince of Bellaire rap...

Kori Ellis
08-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Oh come on, Kori. Most Mouse guesses on trolls are dead solid perfect. You know it and I know it, so who are we bullshitting?

Seriously. Over half the time I see people say in a thread "Oh come on, Mouse" or "Shutup, Mouse," it's not Mouse. There's actually several people on the board who have more trolls than Mouse does.

Anyway, this original poster isn't Mouse. He used to post under several other screen names but this one is the current one he's using pretty exclusively.

tlongII
08-10-2008, 12:21 PM
I thought this was going to turn into the Fresh Prince of Bellaire rap...

Me too. I seriously doubt the validity of this.

duncan228
08-10-2008, 12:24 PM
It's easy to think people are mouse when they post in all bold and phrase things like he does.

E20
08-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Any poster with green letters I automatically think is mouse the first time I see them.

mavs>spurs2
08-10-2008, 02:50 PM
dallaskd's troll?

TheSanityAnnex
08-10-2008, 03:13 PM
dallaskd's troll?Could be, he's always been down with the cousin thing.

MrChug
08-10-2008, 03:28 PM
"mamadidntraisemethestatedid"

marini martini
08-10-2008, 04:24 PM
"mamaDIDNTraisemetheSTATEdid"

Fixed.

mrsmaalox
08-10-2008, 05:03 PM

:lmao :tu

I've never been tempted by any of my cousins, but someone recently told me a story where he and his cousin (male cousin) met some girls at a bar, went back to their apt., got real wasted and all had sex until they passed out. So when I asked if he did anything with his cousin he said ,"NO!!" real indignant like. But then I asked him if maybe he was so wasted he didn't remember and what if his cousin remembers, he just kinda laughed nervously and didn't reply anything!! :lol

AlamoSpursFan
08-10-2008, 05:06 PM
There's actually several people on the board who have more trolls than Mouse does.

Pshaw...

ShoogarBear
08-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Me too. I seriously doubt the validity of this.

Me three. Although I believe the post.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
08-16-2008, 09:53 PM
if no pics, it didnt happen

Oh, Gee!!
08-17-2008, 12:31 PM
You can marry your cousin in Texas. There's no law against it, but grandma might be pissed.

BacktoBasics
08-17-2008, 12:42 PM
A few things funny in this thread.

1. Its true that everyone thinks every troll is mouse. I haven't figured out why yet.
2. lmao at "hows Javiers anus"
3. Cousin fucking is always funny.

to21
08-18-2008, 08:04 AM
It's OK if you live in Arkansas.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 08:24 AM
I have a coworker who had sex with his cousin but they didnt know it. When they found out they continued to have sex because they figured why not they already did it when they didnt know. I still think he is lying however.

leemajors
08-18-2008, 08:40 AM
Atrain had sex with his cousin, and continues to do so.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 08:57 AM
Atrain had sex with his cousin, and continues to do so.

LOL nah man im pretty screwed up but thats a little too far.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
08-18-2008, 09:40 AM
:lmao :tu

I've never been tempted by any of my cousins, but someone recently told me a story where he and his cousin (male cousin) met some girls at a bar, went back to their apt., got real wasted and all had sex until they passed out. So when I asked if he did anything with his cousin he said ,"NO!!" real indignant like. But then I asked him if maybe he was so wasted he didn't remember and what if his cousin remembers, he just kinda laughed nervously and didn't reply anything!! :lol

I believe the reason for the prohibition regarding screwing cousins is derived from the fact that procreating with close relatives (ie. inbreeding) more often results in genetic problems - more miscarriages, more still births, higher rates of disability, exposure of weaknesses in the genome, etc. By that rationale, screwing ones' cousin of the same sex is okay since the sex can never result in conception.

Just thought I'd add a scietific aspect to the discussion...

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-18-2008, 12:30 PM
I have some cousins that were/are very attractive. I had to remind myself that they were cousins, and therefore off the radar.

So...bottom line...you can't hook up with your cousin...no matter how doable she might be...despite what you may have seen in the Godfather Part 3.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-18-2008, 12:33 PM
I have some cousins that were/are very attractive. I had to remind myself that they were cousins, and therefore off the radar.

So...bottom line...you can't hook up with your cousin...no matter how doable she might be...despite what you may have seen in the Godfather Part 3.

I know people that would admit to fucking their cousin before admitting to having seen Godfather 3.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-18-2008, 01:14 PM
I know people that would admit to fucking their cousin before admitting to having seen Godfather 3.

You make a good point. I noticed TSA's thread to Smeagol in the troll forum, but I never saw him post a GF3 thread.

dallaskd
08-18-2008, 01:16 PM
dallaskd's troll?

no. i thought this thread was about me though. im down with banging my cousin if there's no blood relation.

monosylab1k
08-18-2008, 01:18 PM
im down with banging my cousin
lawl

cool hand
08-18-2008, 01:40 PM
I screwed my second cousin because she was so fine.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-18-2008, 04:32 PM
this is kinda related, but i think is a little too close to the bone. anyway a friend of mine told me that his bass player hooked up with this one chick at his gig. so this bass player was looking a little bewildered the next time him and my friend played their next gig. this dude went to her house. things got steamy immediately. they went to her room and as this dude is reaming her he kinda recognizes people in the pictures she had up. he paid no mind 'cause he had other things at hand. so in the morning he remembered abou the the pics and checked them out. it turns out he was banging his niece. true story

Barbarian
08-18-2008, 06:26 PM
this is kinda related, but i think is a little too close to the bone. anyway a friend of mine told me that his bass player hooked up with this one chick at his gig. so this bass player was looking a little bewildered the next time him and my friend played their next gig. this dude went to her house. things got steamy immediately. they went to her room and as this dude is reaming her he kinda recognizes people in the pictures she had up. he paid no mind 'cause he had other things at hand. so in the morning he remembered abou the the pics and checked them out. it turns out he was banging his niece. true story

Now thats fucked up.

Brutalis
08-18-2008, 06:44 PM
It's OK if you live in Arkansas.

:td

You mean Mississippi.

dirk4mvp
08-18-2008, 07:00 PM
:td

You mean Mississippi.

fuck you

he got it right the first time.

AFBlue
08-18-2008, 07:45 PM

bs....how do you NOT know who your niece is?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-18-2008, 08:28 PM
I report. you decide

Slydragon
08-18-2008, 08:44 PM

Shit Happens

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/01/11/twins.married/index.html

mrsmaalox
08-18-2008, 11:12 PM
I just did a mental roll call of all my cousins and none of them seemed attractive/interesting enough to have sex with.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-18-2008, 11:21 PM
I just did a mental roll call of all my cousins and none of them seemed attractive/interesting enough to have sex with.
2nd cousins?

TDMVPDPOY
08-18-2008, 11:40 PM
pics biash

Kyle Smith
08-19-2008, 05:18 AM
It's a social issue.

Genetically there's nothing wrong with it; meaning you're not closely related enough for there to be anything wrong with your kids.

ShoogarBear
08-19-2008, 06:54 AM

RuffnReadyOzStyle
08-19-2008, 08:14 AM
It's a social issue.

Genetically there's nothing wrong with it; meaning you're not closely related enough for there to be anything wrong with your kids.

Wrong.

"A child of unrelated parents has a risk of around two to three per cent of being born with a birth defect or genetic disorder. This risk is approximately doubled (4–6%) for children of first cousins without a family history of genetic disorders. The risk of birth defects or death for children of first degree relatives – for example, parent and child or brother and sister – rises to about 30 per cent."

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcArticles.nsf/pages/Genes_and_genetics_related_parents?OpenDocument

Anyway, as I said on the previous page, go for the homosexual inbreeding, it's much safer. :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
08-19-2008, 08:28 AM
isnt it fuckn normal in america anyway since its documented sometimes on jerry springer

still we are waitin for pics