PDA

View Full Version : Fox News is corrupt. (shocker!)

Cry Havoc
08-10-2008, 02:22 PM
c-OpIXfXKO8

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-10-2008, 04:46 PM
So, Fox News rolling out Republican talking points = corrupt.

CNN, ABC, MSNBC, others rolling out Democratic talking points = for the good of the people.

Got it.

BRHornet45
08-10-2008, 05:31 PM
So, Fox News rolling out Republican talking points = corrupt.

CNN, ABC, MSNBC, others rolling out Democratic talking points = for the good of the people.

Got it.

exactly son. the silly liberals dominate 90% of the news media, yet they still whine and cry about Fox News ... then again whining and crying is what the Democratic Party is based on so I guess it just comes natural to them.

Anti.Hero
08-10-2008, 05:32 PM
lmao Olberman. 90% of the stuff I see of him is crying about FoX News. The dude is obsessed.

Matthews and Olberman of all people. HAHAHAHA

Nbadan
08-10-2008, 10:51 PM
The whole 'liberal media' is a myth...there are no Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, or Sean Hannity's spilling 24-7 hate from the left on TV and radio....most columnists in the local fish-wrap are conservatives or Neo-cons...the right perpetuated the 'liberal media' myth to manipulate the corporate M$M to report news more biased from a wing-nut angle and the M$M has fallen for it hook-line and sinker...which explains their failing ratings..

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-10-2008, 10:55 PM
The whole 'liberal media' is a myth...there are no Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, or Sean Hannity's spilling 24-7 hate from the left on TV and radio....most columnists in the local fish-wrap are conservatives or Neo-cons...the right perpetuated the 'liberal media' myth to manipulate the corporate M$M to report news more biased from a wing-nut angle and the M$M has fallen for it hook-line and sinker...which explains their failing ratings..

LMAO, give me a fucking break Dan.

Hell, the original link, Olberman is a hardcore liberal shill. MSNBC should rename their channel to MSDNC.

Wolf Blitzer on CNN tees off on the Republican party 24/7. Hannity is couterbalanced by Colmes.

No one takes Rush seriously. Well, you liberal idiots do because you like to hold him up as proof of the Republican media conspiracy.

The New York Times has one of the highest daily circulations in the country, and they're about 95% liberal.

Spare me the 'mainstream media is liberal is propaganda from the neocons to manipulate corporate media' bullshit. You're such a fucking liberal shill, you even make Michael Moore and George Soros blush.

Nbadan
08-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Hell, the original link, Olberman is a hardcore liberal shill. MSNBC should rename their channel to MSDNC.

:lmao

Olberman may lean left but how many other M$M shills on MSNBC do? certainly not Chris Mathews, Brian Williams or Abrams, Joe Scarborough is a wingnut extraordinary, Andrea Mitchell is a hardcore righty...

....Fox news, meanwhile, has one host that not even a liberal, more like a DINO

Nbadan
08-10-2008, 11:09 PM
No one takes Rush seriously. Well, you liberal idiots do because you like to hold him up as proof of the Republican media conspiracy.

:rolleyes

GMAFB..Clear Channel ain't paying Rush $500 million just because he pisses off liberals...

Nbadan
08-10-2008, 11:16 PM
The New York Times has one of the highest daily circulations in the country, and they're about 95% liberal.

Rupert Murdoch owns the Wall Street Journal, higher distribution nationally than the NYT, who by the way, has conservative shills on its staff too...there is no purely liberal paper...at least not like the Washington Times

Nbadan
08-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Besides, the whole myth of a 'liberal media bias' was first perpetuated by Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity...so now your telling me you don't take them seriously either?

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-10-2008, 11:25 PM
:lmao

Olberman may lean left but how many other M$M shills on MSNBC do? certainly not Chris Mathews, Brian Williams or Abrams, Joe Scarborough is a wingnut extraordinary, Andrea Mitchell is a hardcore righty...

....Fox news, meanwhile, has one host that not even a liberal, more like a DINO

Scarborough Country has been tearing into Bush going back to prior to the elections in 2006. Spare me.

Again, yeah, Fox News leans to the right. So what if they lean far to the right, someone's got to counteract CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, and CNN leaning to the left.

Typical pissant liberal. Typical pissant liberal argument. "It's not fair if the Republicans do it, but it's okay if we do it!"

Do as I say, not as I do.

-typical lib

Nbadan
08-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Scarborough Country has been tearing into Bush going back to prior to the elections in 2006. Spare me.

Joe Scarborough is so far right it's not even funny...he was after all a 'conservative' politician

Nbadan
08-10-2008, 11:28 PM
CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, and CNN leaning to the left.

Don't run with scape goats and generalities...name em...

PixelPusher
08-10-2008, 11:29 PM
No one, except Wild Cobra and xrayzebra, takes Rush seriously.

fixed. :tu

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-10-2008, 11:29 PM
Besides, the whole myth of a 'liberal media bias' was first perpetuated by Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity...so now your telling me you don't take them seriously either?

As I don't listen to either of them, no. Look, I know you're a POS liberal shill, but come on. This isn't about what Rush or Hannity tell me is happening. All I have to do is tune in to a newscast on any of the aforementioned channels and watch an hour of their broadcast.

I am watching them, in their own words. I'm not using any super secret Rush Limbaugh decoder goggles and audio filtering device that tells me what I'm hearing is liberal, it's in their own words and comments.

You just prove what an idiot you are with the whole 'they only are considered liberal because Rush and Hannity tell you to.' Bullshit, anyone can tune in to one of the broadcasts and if they have half a brain figure it out for themselves.

This is why people like you are so fucking annoying. You don't argue in facts or anything, just advance that anyone with an argument other than yours obviously is doing so because some conservative somewhere told us all to.

Contrary to popular belief, a lot of us can think for ourselves and don't run around championing conspiracy bullshit from talking heads all the time like you, croutons, and your Galileo buddy do.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-10-2008, 11:30 PM

Joe Scarborough is so far right it's not even funny...he was after all a 'conservative' politician

He was a conservative politician, which made his criticisms of Bush and the Republicans in the run up to the elections in 2004 and 2006 even more noteworthy.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-10-2008, 11:31 PM
fixed. :tu

:lol Agreed, there are some here that are a little over the top, but honestly, the hardcore rightists on here have a ways to go to counterbalance the lib shills.

PixelPusher
08-10-2008, 11:32 PM

EDIT: n/m, I saw your response.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Don't run with scape goats and generalities...name em...

If you really want to go down that path...

CNN

Wolf Blitzer
Anderson Cooper

Fox

Alan Colmes

MSNBC

Chris Matthews
Scarborough Country

NBC

David Schuster
Matt Lauer

And of course you had Dan Rather on CBS, but now he's on HDNet where he can 'tell the truth without fear of being retaliated against' (in short, throw out more bullshit like he did about Bush's service record and not have to worry about being held accountable for it).

Nbadan
08-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Wolf Blitzer
Anderson Cooper

Errrrrrrrr....Wolf Blitzer is not a liberal...how many times has he done the reach around to the Daily Kos crowd...none....in fact, Blitzer is so pro-war its alarming...every chance he gets to perpetuate the 'immenent threat' myth or the 'surge is working' myth he runs with it..

Nbadan
08-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Chris Matthews

Chris Matthews hates immigrants....'nough said....

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Chris Matthews hates immigrants....'nough said....

Oh, I must have missed the memo that said only Republicans hate illegal immigrants. Matthews doesn't hate immigrants, he hates illegals, just like the majority of this country that isn't pandering to the hispanic vote.

Keep shilling for the Dems, it's all you know...

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Errrrrrrrr....Wolf Blitzer is not a liberal...how many times has he done the reach around to the Daily Kos crowd...none....in fact, Blitzer is so pro-war its alarming...every chance he gets to perpetuate the 'immenent threat' myth or the 'surge is working' myth he runs with it..

LOL, because Blitzer advances the surge is working he's a Republican? Fuck, even Obama took down his criticism of the Surge off his campaign web site.

Are you telling me Obama's really a necon in a libs' clothing?

Come on Dan.

Wolf has been critical of the Bush Admin. for 4 years. Just because he's not some mindless Democratic drone that bashes EVERYTHING this country does that doesn't jive with the liberal pussy ass pacifistic mantra, doesn't mean he's not a Demo.

Spurminator
08-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Fox News is parroting Republican talking points. For more analysis, here's some lady from Air America.

Well played.

exstatic
08-11-2008, 07:14 PM

Again, yeah, Fox News leans to the right. So what if they lean far to the right, someone's got to counteract CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, and CNN leaning to the left.

Typical pissant liberal. Typical pissant liberal argument. "It's not fair if the Republicans do it, but it's okay if we do it!"

You can leave CBS out of the liberal mix. They refused to show an obvious McCain gaffe stating that the Anbar Awakening happened as a result of the surge, and not before it on their nightly broadcast. Only after an enormous shit storm did they eventually post it on their website.

Nbadan
08-12-2008, 12:31 AM
You can leave CBS out of the liberal mix. They refused to show an obvious McCain gaffe stating that the Anbar Awakening happened as a result of the surge, and not before it on their nightly broadcast. Only after an enormous shit storm did they eventually post it on their website.

ABC News too...don't forget the completely boggled Democratic 'debate' where Gibson and Step took questions directly from wing-nut Sean Hannity and it's insistence to run two Republican sponsored documentaries, Stolen Honor sponsored by T Boone Pickens, that parroted unsubstantiated allegations against John Kerry while refusing to air the Reagan docu-drama.....