PDA

View Full Version : SpursTalk Fantasy Football 2008

Kori Ellis
08-10-2008, 10:51 PM
This year, SpursTalk.com will once again run five fantasy football leagues. Of those five, one is a dynasty league and that one is most likely filled to capacity already. The four redraft leagues we run have buy-ins of $250, $50, $25 and $10. We definitely need owners for these redraft leagues.

The rules for each of the redraft leagues can be found in the NFL forum (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102830). All the leagues payout 100% of the buy-in amount. The $250 league and the dynasty league are run on MyFantasyLeague.com. The other three are on Yahoo. Winners of each league get a trophy under their username (in addition to the money, of course).

If you are interested in joining one of the fantasy football leagues, please send me a private message and I will send you the payment information and will tell you how to register your team.

Horry For 3!
08-11-2008, 12:48 AM
Speaking of the Dynasty League. When is the Fantasy part of this forum coming back? Also, when is the cuts and draft going to be for the Dynasty league?

Only me and Guru have made our cuts so far.

midgetonadonkey
08-11-2008, 01:05 AM
This year, SpursTalk.com will once again run five fantasy football leagues. Of those five, one is a dynasty league and that one is most likely filled to capacity already. The four redraft leagues we run have buy-ins of $250, $50, $25 and $10. We definitely need owners for these redraft leagues.

The rules for each of the redraft leagues can be found in the NFL forum (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102830). All the leagues payout 100% of the buy-in amount. The $250 league and the dynasty league are run on MyFantasyLeague.com. The other three are on Yahoo. Winners of each league get a trophy under their username (in addition to the money, of course).

If you are interested in joining one of the fantasy football leagues, please send me a private message and I will send you the payment information and will tell you how to register your team.

I'm down for the $25 league. I wouldn't mind being the owner of it as well.

Brutalis
08-11-2008, 02:15 AM
Can't wait for the NBAFL's, I'll do that for sure.

mrspurs
08-11-2008, 08:25 AM
wow i just saw this. thou i dont know anything about fantasy leagues and such, my boys do. looks like im gonna learn something new, whether i want to or not. i personally love americas team more then my wife...you guys talking real money? if anyones noticed, i aint even began to talk football yet, im scared to even look at the nfl forum within this site. i wasnt even in this site for any of the spurs games. dont know bout yall but this past saturday night, for a about 20 minutes around 9pm i was in heaven....

G-Nob
08-20-2008, 02:36 PM
When is the Spurstalk Pick 'em and Survivor League signups gonna get rollin?