PDA

View Full Version : Why can't these movies please die already?

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-11-2008, 08:10 PM
fynHVpqdX8w

If another one of these pieces of shit come out, may Death please arrive earlier than intended among these idiots.

resistanze
08-11-2008, 08:22 PM
I didn't even bother clicking the video, but I'm gonna guess that it's disaster movie. I saw a billboard in the subway this morning and almost jumped on the tracks.

IronMexican
08-11-2008, 08:22 PM
I knew what the thread about was before i read it:lol

I agree

InRareForm
08-11-2008, 08:27 PM
all for a quick buck.

Kriz-Maxima
08-11-2008, 08:31 PM
The masses are stupid. As long as they can make some cheap money out these movies, they'll keep making it.

PakiDan
08-11-2008, 09:26 PM
You all obviously haven't figured out the new formula for success in Hollywood... The days of the money making Blockbuster are gone. The new $$$ formula is to put out as many quickly made, badly acted, poorly directed and scripted "movies" as possible (ie. The Happening, Hancock, etc.) with the pure intention of double dipping by making a stupid comedy mocking the original movie. Most bang for the buck from one movie concept. Pretty smart business to me. As long as there are people dumb enough to fall for the ploy, they'll keep on doing it.

Trainwreck2100
08-11-2008, 09:38 PM
You all obviously haven't figured out the new formula for success in Hollywood... The days of the money making Blockbuster are gone. The new $$$ formula is to put out as many quickly made, badly acted, poorly directed and scripted "movies" as possible (ie. The Happening, Hancock, etc.) with the pure intention of double dipping by making a stupid comedy mocking the original movie. Most bang for the buck from one movie concept. Pretty smart business to me. As long as there are people dumb enough to fall for the ploy, they'll keep on doing it.

Except for Columbia releasing Hancock, and Lionsgate releasing this piece of crap you might have had something with your theory. No the only reason Hancock and Zohan are in this is because the writers are only spoofing parts that were shown on the trailers. That's right these two assholes didn't even wait for the movies to be released just the trailers.

v2freak
08-12-2008, 05:17 AM
If anything, they indicate what types of movies are popular at the moment. Why would you get mad at spoofs being made when there are 8 types of superhero movies out, for example?

gatoloco
08-12-2008, 12:10 PM
i lol at the babies foot and the shemale sex in the city...

but i'm not an idiot that spends money on any of these flicks...

bootlegs for life.

Spuradicator
08-12-2008, 12:13 PM
fucking horrible movies.

E20
08-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Seeing Ella Enchanted's whores ass get hit by the car was worth hit.

Also the stupid ass Zohan kick thing on Sex and the City was worth it as well.

I also LOL'd at Handick.

But I ain't going to watch this movie. The only spoof movie I have seen was the original scary movie.