PDA

View Full Version : realest ish i ever wrote

Pages : [1] 2

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 02:16 AM
I sit here with a fresh copy of Madden 09 in my hands ready to play, but i need some kinda help or something...and i figured who else to turn to but the fine folks at spurstalk...

I'm 18 years old. Two days ago me and my gf of 7 months broke up...it kinda came out of nowhere...our relationship was at a standstill point where it didn't seem like we were moving forward at the time, but hell, i thought it was just a rough patch. so we have this long ass talk about we're going to be best friends, she just doesn't want a bf right now and doesn't want any distractions or obligations (and i was starting to feel the same way) because she's going to Ole Miss in a few weeks and I'm staying here going to a com. college. She goes on and on about she probably won't want a bf until at least half a year but says me and her have a chance later on, but it's not certain.

The same night we break up, me and some other girl start talking on myspace. Nothing more than friendly small talk. She says she has to get off, so she gives me her phone number. I added it to my phone. Probably the biggest fucking mistake I've made in my life up to this point. We text a bit, nothing serious, however we texted.

I go hang out at my ex-gf's house cause we're all bff and shit like that now. So we're watching a movie (Se7ev, weird ass movie btw) and she goes let me see your phone. I'm think to myself, what the fuck for, what does it matter to you. I finally give in and let her see it. After she reads all the texts I guess, she chunks it at me and tells me to get out of her house. By this point, I'm confused as fuck. So I'm halfway to my house and she calls and tells me to come back, we're gonna talk.

As soon as I get out my truck, she pushes me and tells me how she had plans of getting back together with me that night. I'm thinking wow, why would she tell me that when she said she was waiting at least 6 months. We don't see eye to eye on this at all. I couldn't get past that I knew to myself it was nothing more to myself than small talk bullshit and she's hellbent on believing that I wanted that girl and I was sneaking behind her back.

While we're having this conversation, she has my phone and is logged onto my myspace account. So basically while she's telling me what a fucking asshole I am, she's setting up plans for a date with this girl who I didn't give a shit about in the first place. Owned, right?

I've had Time of your life on repeat since I got home .There's pretty much no chance we'll get back together, and while I am sad, we're still kinda friends and she says I can call if I want somebody to talk to.

There's probably not any way in hell we're getting back together, but she says we're still friends and I can call if I need to talk to.

question: Is this just the kind of stuff that happens in life or is it really some kind of life lesson that I'm not getting?

These last 2 days it seems like I've grown up alot. More than I ever did in the last 7 months. Too bad it had to be like this for that to happen.

I know one thing's for sure. Never take something for granted while not taking it seriously at the same time.

Trainwreck2100
08-12-2008, 02:22 AM
I added it to my phone. Probably the biggest fucking mistake I've made in my life up to this point. We text a bit, nothing serious, however we texted.

This wasn't the biggest mistake of your life

I finally give in and let her see it.

This was, you moron

timvp
08-12-2008, 02:25 AM
Sounded like you got set up. The chick wanted a clean break before getting her freak on at Ole Miss. Her first attempt wasn't clean enough so she got the other girl involved to give her an out. Sounds like it was executed it pretty well. Props to her :tu

I know you think the two chicks don't know each other but put together the facts that the other girl happened to message you the same night and your girlfriend happened to ask for your phone. The life lesson you should learn is to never underestimate a female's ability to get high tech on dat azz.

Best let her go. If she's breaking up with you before she heads out to college, that 100% means she wants to test out the new waters before she decides whether or not to settle for you.

Good luck and M.O.B.

Spur-Addict
08-12-2008, 02:30 AM
Sounded like you got set up. The chick wanted a clean break before getting her freak on at Ole Miss. Her first attempt wasn't clean enough so she got the other girl involved to give her an out. Sounds like it was executed it pretty well. Props to her :tu

I know you think the two chicks don't know each other but put together the facts that the other girl happened to message you the same night and your girlfriend happened to ask for your phone. The life lesson you should learn is to never underestimate a female's ability to get high tech on dat azz.

Best let her go. If she's breaking up with you before she heads out to college, that 100% means she wants to test out the new waters before she decides whether or not to settle for you.

Good luck and M.O.B.

Beat me to it

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 02:31 AM

Good luck and M.O.B.

I messaged the other girl first. And there's no way they coulda known each other. The other girl lives in another town which is like 20 minutes away.

Brutalis
08-12-2008, 02:32 AM
Dude, this is not the place for all that. But I'll try to help...

Your girl is a dumb ass. Why? Because she's going to OLE MISS. Pathetic.

Your girl is a dumb ass. Why? Because she flips about another girl when you guys aren't even together.

You are weak for her. I can tell. You buy into what she says and eat it up. She is playing with you dude. At one point she cared/loved you but it's over for her now. Her saying I need at least 6 months is a load of turtle goop. People say that when they break up. And this whole BFF business will be over as soon as she or you have a new someone to be with. Buhlee dat dude. That's in stone.

I understand 7 months is a good while. But for instance I was with my girl for several years from high school, and I'm 23 now. We broke up April 2007. THAT is distance dude. THAT is longevity. Not 7 months.

It hurts. When you lay your head down at night you think about times you spent with her. The way she looked at you that one time you did that. When she kissed you at the perfect moment you felt in love. ... ... we all went through that. You are 18 years old. And of course the last thing you wanna hear is you are some kid you'll get over it. But I never thought I'd get over my ex, and you know something? It took almost a year, but I did. And right now I am with someone that's 20x better in a few months she ever was in several years. And I realized if we didn't end I would have never met this girl. So understand when to kick rocks. Understand that life is about failing. You will again, and so will I. But realize any bull spit she throws is just that. Bull. Ignore it. You won't, your heart is bleeding for her. So you won't. But try. Realize there is either another guy, or she is not interested, or she is just jealous of the myspace chick. Let it go brother. No song is going to help, no river is going to run deeper than you already feel. So just lay your head down on the pillow, and let that sharp pain in your chest have its way and remember it'll pass. Just let her go and move on. Do not let her back, ever, and give her leverage on you and your heart.

And take the krill's advice from Finding Nemo. SWIM AWAY.

Trainwreck2100
08-12-2008, 02:33 AM
I messaged the other girl first. And there's no way they coulda known each other. The other girl lives in another town which is like 20 minutes away.

Hi I'm the internet and I can be anywhere.

timvp
08-12-2008, 02:33 AM

I know you think the two chicks don't know each other

Live and learn.

Brutalis
08-12-2008, 02:34 AM

Good luck and M.O.B.

Yep. The girl is playing games as I said before.

However I wouldn't be sold on the chicks knowing each other. Making accusations with no facts can lead to a "Finish Him" move from Mortal Kombat.

AlamoSpursFan
08-12-2008, 02:34 AM
Nah, forget it. Yo Homes, to Bel Aire...

Brutalis
08-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Man this shit digs up so much for me. The things I wish I knew just a year ago..

Bro, you will not win. You will realize a lot as time passes. And each time you realize what you have learned, a year later you will realize again when you thought you knew from the year prior.

AlamoSpursFan
08-12-2008, 02:39 AM
I think the answer to your problem lies in the first 16 words of your original post.

"Women...can't live with 'em. Pass the beer nuts." -- Norm Peterson

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 02:40 AM
lmao...there's possible way they knew each other. That's a known fact. I know everybody she knows, she knows everybody I know...well except for that one girl I guess.

AlamoSpursFan
08-12-2008, 02:41 AM
Well she knows her now...

Trainwreck2100
08-12-2008, 02:42 AM
lmao...there's possible way they knew each other. That's a known fact. I know everybody she knows, she knows everybody I know...well except for that one girl I guess.

Haven't you ever seen "Strangers on a Train"

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 02:43 AM
Dude, this is not the place for all that. But I'll try to help...

Your girl is a dumb ass. Why? Because she's going to OLE MISS. Pathetic.

Your girl is a dumb ass. Why? Because she flips about another girl when you guys aren't even together.

You are weak for her. I can tell. You buy into what she says and eat it up. She is playing with you dude. At one point she cared/loved you but it's over for her now. Her saying I need at least 6 months is a load of turtle goop. People say that when they break up. And this whole BFF business will be over as soon as she or you have a new someone to be with. Buhlee dat dude. That's in stone.

I understand 7 months is a good while. But for instance I was with my girl for several years from high school, and I'm 23 now. We broke up April 2007. THAT is distance dude. THAT is longevity. Not 7 months.

It hurts. When you lay your head down at night you think about times you spent with her. The way she looked at you that one time you did that. When she kissed you at the perfect moment you felt in love. ... ... we all went through that. You are 18 years old. And of course the last thing you wanna hear is you are some kid you'll get over it. But I never thought I'd get over my ex, and you know something? It took almost a year, but I did. And right now I am with someone that's 20x better in a few months she ever was in several years. And I realized if we didn't end I would have never met this girl. So understand when to kick rocks. Understand that life is about failing. You will again, and so will I. But realize any bull spit she throws is just that. Bull. Ignore it. You won't, your heart is bleeding for her. So you won't. But try. Realize there is either another guy, or she is not interested, or she is just jealous of the myspace chick. Let it go brother. No song is going to help, no river is going to run deeper than you already feel. So just lay your head down on the pillow, and let that sharp pain in your chest have its way and remember it'll pass. Just let her go and move on. Do not let her back, ever, and give her leverage on you and your heart.

And take the krill's advice from Finding Nemo. SWIM AWAY.

This is solid stuff.

I'm not gonna lie, I was weak for her. She pretty much had me in the palm of her hand. She told me to jump I asked how high sorta thing. I woke up at 4 in the morning just to sit in line with her to get that stupid ass iphone a few weeks ago. That's just one example.

Combine that with that and the fact that I don't let stuff go easy, it kinda fuckin sucks.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 02:45 AM
Well she knows her now...

hell yea she does...she'd be a damn good troll... she was me for a few hours setting up that date with the other girl.

AlamoSpursFan
08-12-2008, 02:47 AM
Dude, you're 18. By the time you hit 21, you'll have experienced so much you won't even remember this broad. Let it go...

Brutalis
08-12-2008, 02:51 AM
This is solid stuff.

I'm not gonna lie, I am* weak for her. She pretty much has* me in the palm of her hand. She told me to jump I asked how high sorta thing. I woke up at 4 in the morning just to sit in line with her to get that stupid ass iphone a few weeks ago. That's just one example.

Combine that with that and the fact that I don't let stuff go easy, it kinda fuckin sucks.

Fixed that for you. No offense but it's true. We all been there as guys.

Sounds like she is your first love. It's tough. Most dudes don't wanna get all into the personal sensitive easy bake oven stuff but it's alright.

If you want some real advice straight from the gut...

When she texts and calls. When she contacts you. Be yourself. But kill the boyfriend I love her still act. It will be hard, but talk to her as if she is your normal friend. When she notices (and she will) and asks what your deal is (because she will expect and want it), tell her nothing, you are fine. And don't explain. When she says no you're not, tell me, wah wah,.. say look. I am fine. Either accept that or don't call.

It's for the best. In the long run you'll see that. Just don't bottle the feelings or pain, let it out. If your a crying type, then cry. If you like to punch walls and let aggression out, then do it. Just don't bottle it up, and spill your beans on how much you miss her. She subconsciously wants that, and wants to tell you again she doesn't wanna be with you. She only said she wanted to hook back up until she saw those texts just to hurt you. Ignore that. Let what ever's* inside out, and be the man with her. Show her you are some shmuck on Live trying to take you to the red zone on Madden and punch it in for the win. Nah uh. Be the fucking man. You'll be amazed how great it feels later.

Brutalis
08-12-2008, 02:52 AM
Dude, you're 18. By the time you hit 21, you'll have experienced so much you won't even remember this broad. Let it go...

Yep. He'll remember. But it won't mean shit.

mavs>spurs2
08-12-2008, 02:54 AM
Dirk take everything in this thread with a grain of salt, if I know one thing it's that all girls are different and people aren't taking this into account. What if she really did realize she loves you and was making a big mistake? Do you feel like she could be the one? equally likely is that what they're saying is true, though.

TheSanityAnnex
08-12-2008, 02:55 AM
How's her ass taste?

Leetonidas
08-12-2008, 02:56 AM
Women are over-sensitive, crazy bitches.

Lesson learned.

mommaDONEraisedaTHUG
08-12-2008, 02:56 AM
you act like 20 mins is far?

where do you live? in a small ass country town or what?

it takes 20 mins to go 2 miles up the road to HEB

20 mins...far...

:lmao:lmao:lmao

mommaDONEraisedaTHUG
08-12-2008, 02:57 AM
How's her ass taste?

+1

Signed,
SAmikeyP

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 02:58 AM
Fixed that for you. No offense but it's true. We all been there as guys.

Sounds like she is your first love. It's tough. Most dudes don't wanna get all into the personal sensitive easy bake oven stuff but it's alright.

If you want some real advice straight from the gut...

When she texts and calls. When she contacts you. Be yourself. But kill the boyfriend I love her still act. It will be hard, but talk to her as if she is your normal friend. When she notices (and she will) and asks what your deal is (because she will expect and want it), tell her nothing, you are fine. And don't explain. When she says no you're not, tell me, wah wah,.. say look. I am fine. Either accept that or don't call.

It's for the best. In the long run you'll see that. Just don't bottle the feelings or pain, let it out. If your a crying type, then cry. If you like to punch walls and let aggression out, then do it. Just don't bottle it up, and spill your beans on how much you miss her. She subconsciously wants that, and wants to tell you again she doesn't wanna be with you. She only said she wanted to hook back up until she saw those texts just to hurt you. Ignore that. Let what ever's* inside out, and be the man with her. Show her you are some shmuck on Live trying to take you to the red zone on Madden and punch it in for the win. Nah uh. Be the fucking man. You'll be amazed how great it feels later.

Yeah, she was.

As she was leaving, she gave me a hug and said I love you. I was hesitant about saying it back, but caved in and did.

mommaDONEraisedaTHUG
08-12-2008, 03:00 AM
Yeah, she was.

As she was leaving, she gave me a hug and said I love you. I was hesitant about saying it back, but caved in and did.
dog,

she didn't mean it

the ONLY reason she dumped you is because she wants to act like a slut and fuck lots of guys....have the college experience...ya know?

dont ever say i love you back to a slut.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 03:01 AM
Dirk take everything in this thread with a grain of salt, if I know one thing it's that all girls are different and people aren't taking this into account. What if she really did realize she loves you and was making a big mistake? Do you feel like she could be the one? equally likely is that what they're saying is true, though.

Yesterday, which was before this got blew up like it did, she was talking about how she just knew that we weren't meant to be together forever while also telling me not to be so naive in thinking that we could be.

Brutalis
08-12-2008, 03:02 AM
you act like 20 mins is far?

where do you live? in a small ass country town or what?

it takes 20 mins to go 2 miles up the road to HEB

20 mins...far...

Well not everywhere in Texas is like that.

/Arkansas resident

Brutalis
08-12-2008, 03:03 AM
Yesterday, which was before this got blew up like it did, she was talking about how she just knew that we weren't meant to be together forever while also telling me not to be so naive in thinking that we could be.

So in other words ignore that post you replied to.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 03:03 AM
How's her ass taste?

I ain't sayin nothin.

marini martini
08-12-2008, 03:04 AM
Yep, that first lay, is the hardest to forget!:depressed

Until the second, then the third, etc.!:toast:lmao:toast:lmao:toast:lmao:toast:lmao: :toast:lmao:married:

mommaDONEraisedaTHUG
08-12-2008, 03:05 AM
Well not everywhere in Texas is like that.

/Arkansas resident

in the places in texas that matter...

Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin it takes 20 mins to get out of a fucking parking lot, let alone go further than a mile

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 03:12 AM
I live in north ms...like a few minutes away from Memphis. 20 minutes of backside kuntry road can take you a far ways.

And for the last few hours, she's been guilt tripping the shit out of me..."I hope you're happy with your new girl"

mavs>spurs2
08-12-2008, 03:15 AM
So in other words ignore that post you replied to.

yes. and bitchslap her for wasting 7 months with someone she "didn't think she could last with"

Trainwreck2100
08-12-2008, 03:17 AM
I live in north ms...like a few minutes away from Memphis. 20 minutes of backside kuntry road can take you a far ways.

And for the last few hours, she's been guilt tripping the shit out of me..."I hope you're happy with your new girl"

remember she's the one in the wrong, not you. The fact that she's a woman automatically makes her wrong

mavs>spurs2
08-12-2008, 03:27 AM

ask her why she cares since she didn't want to be with you in the long run anyway. that should either A) shut her up or B) piss her off more

either way you win

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 03:31 AM
ask her why she cares since she didn't want to be with you in the long run anyway. that should either A) shut her up or B) piss her off more

either way you win

rofl..that may be necessarily.

she told me she was gonna dump me again anyways, but i was like ok whatever, maybe by then, I would be ready to let go also.

AlamoSpursFan
08-12-2008, 03:33 AM

Damn, Cletus...she's playing you like a banjo. Quit talking to her IMMEDIATELY if not sooner and watch her go nuts.

She wants ATTENTION from you and if you withhold it, you'll be balls deep in that again. Bang her WELL, tell her to GTFO and never speak to her again.

Just my $0.02.

scott
08-12-2008, 07:07 AM
Lesson learned: don't date crazies.

MannyIsGod
08-12-2008, 07:20 AM
Fucking them is ok though.

BacktoBasics
08-12-2008, 08:59 AM
Women who act like this are a complete waste of time. Don't ever and I mean ever get back together with this bitch. She knows she owns you and she always will. You'll be on that leash for the rest of your life if you continue to be around her. You'll end up wasting years of your life trying to make a person like this happy and it'll never happen. Then you'll wake up after your 5th or 6th or 29th breakup and finally realized you pissed away good years of your life chasing after some woman who isn't happy unless she's miserable and makes you feel the same.

Clean break and don't look back. You'll love again and it'll be a thousand times better when the two of you both operate on the same even level.

leemajors
08-12-2008, 09:09 AM
hit it and quit it.

stretch
08-12-2008, 09:34 AM

dont be suprized if this is true either, dirk4mvp. girls never know what the hell they want, many times until it is gone. thats why women are crazy.

here is the best way to look at it...

if she truly was the one, and if she was worth your time, then this scenario will fit you perfectly. but if she really was NOT the one, then in the end, what reason does anyone have to be hurt over? you are basically missing out on nothing, because there is nothing worse than being in a relationship that simply does not work.

stretch
08-12-2008, 09:37 AM

if stuff like this goes on for a much longer, than it pretty much means that if you REALLY wanted to, you could get her back.

but at the same time, if she is acting like this... is this really the kind of girl you want to get back with?

MannyIsGod
08-12-2008, 09:42 AM
My favorite part was when you went over and she found the stuff, then she decided to tell you that she was considering getting back together.

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT. But she knew thats how she'd make you feel bad. This girl is mind fucking you sooooooooooo bad.

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Dude get someone to get you a sixer, or two play madden, turn off any song that makes you feel like a fag and run through another chick(ASSuming you can pull that). Just find one and let her have the angry stuff then thank her for her time (or not). The best way to get over a chick is to get under another, not by playing homo music and asking people on the internet for real life advice.
BTW is she real or is “going over to her place” another way of saying the chat room that she frequents?

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 09:43 AM
if stuff like this goes on for a much longer, than it pretty much means that if you REALLY wanted to, you could get her back.

but at the same time, if she is acting like this... is this really the kind of girl you want to get back with?

she's pretty much a psycho-bitch when it comes to some things.

but even if there are no plans on getting back together i just wish i could convince her of this (which is true btw)

i was not talking to that girl in any way besides small chit chat

the other night (the 2nd night of our breakup), I sent her a text saying "I can't sleep tonight either" (I sent her a text the night before saying I can't sleep tonight. I sent that message at some random ass hour after we had been done talking. So when she finds out about this other girl, she thinks that I was trying to send that message to the girl. But it was to the crazy pyshco-bitch.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 09:50 AM
My favorite part was when you went over and she found the stuff, then she decided to tell you that she was considering getting back together.

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT. But she knew thats how she'd make you feel bad. This girl is mind fucking you sooooooooooo bad.

Yeah, I'm pretty weak for her. My brother has called me her little puppy many times before.

Dude get someone to get you a sixer, or two play madden, turn off any song that makes you feel like a fag and run through another chick(ASSuming you can pull that). Just find one and let her have the angry stuff then thank her for her time (or not). The best way to get over a chick is to get under another, not by playing homo music and asking people on the internet for real life advice.
BTW is she real or is “going over to her place” another way of saying the chat room that she frequents?

It's pretty possible to have your phone thrown at you through the internet.

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 09:51 AM
You are just hung up on this trick because she was the first one to show you her chesticles. Once you’ve seen a few more that you didn’t have to pay to see then you will calm down. You just need to experience more in life.

BacktoBasics
08-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Dude, the longer this thread goes the bigger your vagina gets. Dumps this bitch. Forget about her and get on with your life. She's nothing but aggrivation and trouble. She's replacable and even worse she's in your head and thats the last kind of woman you need.

monosylab1k
08-12-2008, 09:55 AM
Dude, the longer this thread goes the bigger your vagina gets. Dumps this bitch. Forget about her and get on with your life. She's nothing but aggrivation and trouble. She's replacable and even worse she's in your head and thats the last kind of woman you need.

+1, dirk4mvp listen to this man.

the way she played you with the text message bit, you should have shook the shit out of her and walked out right then. You know what happens when my girl asks me about my cell phone? She gets a "mind your own fucking business" and we go on with life. You need to remember where your balls are.

PeterBurns
08-12-2008, 09:56 AM
It's always tough.

Basically from what you wrote, she kind of dictated the terms.
Hell, I wish I was 18 again.

Don't worry about it at all. If you were a good guy, then it's her loss. If you weren't, then it's what you deserve.

And like TimVP said.
M.O.B.

It took me a while to subscribe to that. But it ends up being the truth

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 09:58 AM
It's pretty possible to have your phone thrown at you through the internet.

/throw phone

stretch
08-12-2008, 09:59 AM
she's pretty much a psycho-bitch when it comes to some things.

but even if there are no plans on getting back together i just wish i could convince her of this (which is true btw)

i was not talking to that girl in any way besides small chit chat

the other night (the 2nd night of our breakup), I sent her a text saying "I can't sleep tonight either" (I sent her a text the night before saying I can't sleep tonight. I sent that message at some random ass hour after we had been done talking. So when she finds out about this other girl, she thinks that I was trying to send that message to the girl. But it was to the crazy pyshco-bitch.

Well you just gotta tell her (which im sure you've done by now). If she doesnt accept it, then too bad for her. Its not your problem, as you have done all you could to this point, and whether she accepts it or not is completely up to her (easier said than done, i know). If she is a total psycho, she will never accept it. If she actually has some brains (which not many people, much less women have these days), one day she will realize you were telling the truth, and realize how she was the one who fucked up, and may even try to get in touch with you to apologize, who knows.

I know a situation similar to that happened to me. I really wasn't expecting the apology either, as i thought she was actually one of the total psycho crazy bitches. So you never know. Its almost impossible to know with women, because as i said earlier... they never know what the hell they want (well about 98% of them anyways. There are a few gems out there with some brains :p:).

stretch
08-12-2008, 10:03 AM
:lol at some posters in this thread who seem to underestimate the power of the pussy

monosylab1k
08-12-2008, 10:07 AM
I go hang out at my ex-gf's house cause we're all bff and shit like that now.

and this was your biggest mistake. you can be nice to an ex, friendly to an ex, but being bff with an ex pretty much confirms to her that you're a bitch.

just delete her number from your phone and move on.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 10:09 AM
+1, dirk4mvp listen to this man.

the way she played you with the text message bit, you should have shook the shit out of her and walked out right then. You know what happens when my girl asks me about my cell phone? She gets a "mind your own fucking business" and we go on with life. You need to remember where your balls are.

Your girl doesn't think something's going on when you say that?

monosylab1k
08-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Your girl doesn't think something's going on when you say that?

She trusts me and I trust her. She knows I'm not going behind her back on anything. Occasionally she pulls that stuff cuz, well, she's a female and females do that stuff from time to time. But I regulate and that's that. I don't feel the need to check out who she's been calling/texting because I trust she's not doing anything behind my back either.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Well you just gotta tell her (which im sure you've done by now). If she doesnt accept it, then too bad for her. Its not your problem, as you have done all you could to this point, and whether she accepts it or not is completely up to her (easier said than done, i know). If she is a total psycho, she will never accept it. If she actually has some brains (which not many people, much less women have these days), one day she will realize you were telling the truth, and realize how she was the one who fucked up, and may even try to get in touch with you to apologize, who knows.

I know a situation similar to that happened to me. I really wasn't expecting the apology either, as i thought she was actually one of the total psycho crazy bitches. So you never know. Its almost impossible to know with women, because as i said earlier... they never know what the hell they want (well about 98% of them anyways. There are a few gems out there with some brains :p:).

I spent a few hours last night trying to tell her that. Maybe she'll come around some day and realize she was being an ass about it, cause she changes her mind every 5 seconds.

monosylab1k
08-12-2008, 10:16 AM
If you've never done anything to break her trust, then for her to demand to view your texts like that screams "controlling psycho" in my opinion.

monosylab1k
08-12-2008, 10:16 AM
I spent a few hours last night trying to tell her that. Maybe she'll come around some day and realize she was being an ass about it, cause she changes her mind every 5 seconds.

you're both still young so things could definitely change as she matures. but as for right now, be done with her.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 10:17 AM
She trusts me and I trust her. She knows I'm not going behind her back on anything. Occasionally she pulls that stuff cuz, well, she's a female and females do that stuff from time to time. But I regulate and that's that. I don't feel the need to check out who she's been calling/texting because I trust she's not doing anything behind my back either.

Damn dude, where can I find one of those girls at?

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 10:18 AM
If you've never done anything to break her trust, then for her to demand to view your texts like that screams "controlling psycho" in my opinion.

Shit..a few months ago she fucking blew up after I called her friend to try to find out where they were at a baseball game.

monosylab1k
08-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Damn dude, where can I find one of those girls at?

They're not common but as you get older you'll find them more often. I've gone through plenty of girls like the one you're dealing with right now, I've been in almost that exact situation, we probably all have in this thread. Just part of life. It really sucks during the moment but it's a good thing cuz you'll learn from it.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 10:23 AM
They're not common but as you get older you'll find them more often. I've gone through plenty of girls like the one you're dealing with right now, I've been in almost that exact situation, we probably all have in this thread. Just part of life. It really sucks during the moment but it's a good thing cuz you'll learn from it.

I guess that's the best way to look at it. Still, it fucking hurts while it's going on.

stretch
08-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Shit..a few months ago she fucking blew up after I called her friend to try to find out where they were at a baseball game.

Then she needs to grow up and mature.

stretch
08-12-2008, 10:25 AM
I guess that's the best way to look at it. Still, it fucking hurts while it's going on.

You just gotta find ways to stay busy to keep your mind off of it. Perhaps take up a new hobby. Go to the gym more. Play basketball (which is what I would always do, and would usually play my best games because I was having a lot more fun than usual cuz it was keeping my mind off of whatever was bothering me)

BacktoBasics
08-12-2008, 10:29 AM
I'm gonna take this back a bit for the sake of this guys manhood.

Pussy is great. We all love it. Nothing better than parting the legs of some swuut swuut vagina that just glistens in the glow of a drunken evening. Something very magical happens when you lick that little bulb and she begins to leak from the very hole you're planning to go balls deep in.

Even more powerful is the dependency men build into the idea of having that swuut swuut pussy around at any bekoning call. Its nice having in house pussy and lets face it we're all better off rolling around in the same familar vagina than going through the motions of finding and working for fresh poontang....its purely the work envolved in earning new pussy and yes a little bit about the attachment to previous vagina. So don't get me wrong fresh new pussy > pretty much everything else but in house pussy is where the male power begins to breakdown.

Early pussy is pretty powerful shit. Any man over 26 would trade just about anything to go back in time and lay some pipe to old loves or lost opportunities. That never fades. You just have to realize that yes....I'm about to say it.....there is more to it than just some wet hot beautiful sweet tasting tight juicy pussy. You need to be with a woman that compliments who you are and where you're going not some bitch who's out to help herself, her ego and own personal agendas. If this bitch loved you she'd stay or find a way for you to come with her and attend Comm. College in her area. Real love finds the true common ground and right now buddy you two don't have any powerful common ground other than you guys don't like to be alone and she needs to have more power than you.

You'll get over this shit the sooner you seperate yourself from her. It will haunt you for eternity of you let her linger around yanking your leash.

AlamoSpursFan
08-12-2008, 10:31 AM
You just gotta find ways to stay busy to keep your mind off of it. Perhaps take up a new hobby. Go to the gym more. Play basketball (which is what I would always do, and would usually play my best games because I was having a lot more fun than usual cuz it was keeping my mind off of whatever was bothering me)

As I said earlier...dude has Madden '09 in hand. Pop that sucker in and play until your fingers hurt.

stretch
08-12-2008, 10:32 AM

Pussy is great. We all love it. Nothing better than parting the legs of some swuut swuut vagina that just glistens in the glow of a drunken evening. Something very magical happens when you lick that little bulb and she begins to leak from the very hole you're planning to go balls deep in.

Even more powerful is the dependency men build into the idea of having that swuut swuut pussy around at any bekoning call. Its nice having in house pussy and lets face it we're all better off rolling around in the same familar vagina than going through the motions of finding and working for fresh poontang....its purely the work envolved in earning new pussy and yes a little bit about the attachment to previous vagina. So don't get me wrong fresh new pussy > pretty much everything else but in house pussy is where the male power begins to breakdown.

Early pussy is pretty powerful shit. Any man over 26 would trade just about anything to go back in time and lay some pipe to old loves or lost opportunities. That never fades. You just have to realize that yes....I'm about to say it.....there is more to it than just some wet hot beautiful sweet tasting tight juicy pussy. You need to be with a woman that compliments who you are and where you're going not some bitch who's out to help herself, her ego and own personal agendas. If this bitch loved you she'd stay or find a way for you to come with her and attend Comm. College in her area. Real love finds the true common ground and right now buddy you two don't have any powerful common ground other than you guys don't like to be alone and she needs to have more power than you.

You'll get over this shit the sooner you seperate yourself from her. It will haunt you for eternity of you let her linger around yanking your leash.

Well put.

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 10:33 AM

:lol Break her trust?!
She's an 18 yr old chick.
If you turn your head you “break her trust” If you see chicks on t.v. you “break her trust”. If she is like that then take what you’ve learned from her and use it on the next chick. You have to take something from every encounter with women, use what you’ve learned from them and start to weed out the bad ones. This process will take years so don’t worry about this one. She was a learning experience and that’s it. Now you know not to be a dumbass and show the next one your phone.

johnsmith
08-12-2008, 10:35 AM
When I was 18 my girlfriend of a couple of years broke up with me. I was ruined for about two months. Couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, all that gay shit. Then it dawned on me, I'm 18 years old and I'm sweating some skank from High School?

I then proceeded to run through as many women as I possibly could over the next five years while in college and I had the time of my life.

Point is, don't sweat any one female, they aren't worth the time you should be spending moving on to meaningless one night stands that you can laugh about with your friends later.

God I miss college.

leemajors
08-12-2008, 10:41 AM
You need to remember where your balls are.

they're obviously in the palm of her hand.

IceColdBrewski
08-12-2008, 10:41 AM
The best way to get over a woman is to get under another one. Stop yer snivlin and get back in the game.

BacktoBasics
08-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Somewhere along the lines our fathers before us failed to teach us the lack of real value early love and early pussy really has.

Lets make sure our kids don't grow up crying on the internet about some bitch we all know isn't fit to stand by our sides.

I'm gonna make a stand right now and promise my boy that when he gets older I'll make sure he understands that no pussy between the ages of 15 and 23 should be taken seriously.

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 10:44 AM

Come to think of it, I haven't played ball all day with my friends like I used to, and when I even tried to play at all, she seemed to get mad cause I wasn't blowing her phone up trying to talk to her.

clambake
08-12-2008, 10:47 AM
if you take one lesson from this experience, it should be that "YOU allowed this environment to exist. she may not be as bad as everyone thinks, but you let her taste the power she has over you.

AlamoSpursFan
Somewhere along the lines our fathers before us failed to teach us the lack of real value early love and early pussy really has.

Lets make sure our kids don't grow up crying on the internet about some bitch we all know isn't fit to stand by our sides.

I'm gonna make a stand right now and promise my boy that when he gets older I'll make sure he understands that no pussy between the ages of 15 and 23 should be taken seriously.

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!

HARRUMPH!!!!!

BacktoBasics
I wish I could stay here and pound this shit in your head all day but I'm about to pretend my kid is sick so I can leave in 30 minutes and go pick up my reserved copy of Madden 09 and head on home to ignore my wife and real world responsibilities to play some football until my fingers fall off.

I recommend you do the same friendo.

leemajors
08-12-2008, 10:48 AM

the only thing i would add is disease free birth controlled pussy you can dump in raw dog.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 10:51 AM

You seem to have life figured..show me the way :worthy:

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 10:51 AM
the only thing i would add is disease free birth controlled pussy you can dump in raw dog.

That was an added bonus.

monosylab1k
08-12-2008, 10:52 AM
BacktoBasics I don't know if you'd view this as an insult or a compliment, but I have put you in my personal man-crush Ring Of Honor. You, Tom Brady, and DiCaprio are the only 3 inductees.

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 10:54 AM

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!

:tu

I make the commitment right now

BacktoBasics
08-12-2008, 11:02 AM
I'll be the first to admit that I too have fallen under the spell of fresh young taut vagoo. When I speak its from real life experience. I didn't have it all figured out until I was older...late 20's. I don't mean "figured out" as if I have every answer to every question but I know first hand the shit women do and why.

I spent my teens and 20's working through every kind of women and piece of ass I could find to see what exactly it was that I was truely looking for. I've been though good relationship, bad ones, boring ones, exciting ones.....all of it.

It all comes down to passion,support and comfort levels and the balance between the three. Passion doesn't always mean love in fact its usually what fucks it all up because people mistake passion for love. Real passion creates the comfort and if you have a woman that offers you the right support the three make for love.

All too often you have the passion which breeds dependency and she fails to offer you the support you truely need then presto the whole thing blows up and you're crying on you living room floor next to vomit caused by a bad combination of fear, loss and Jack Daniels.

Why?

Because you gave the woman way more value than you should have and its ripped at the very heart of your soul.

Stop giving credit and power where it really truely doesn't belong. A woman with no power is a woman who can't hurt you.

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Everyone is pretty much telling you the same thing dude. There are years of experience that have gone through countless psycho bitches and congregated together here to tell you to get over the skank. Get your stuff back give here hers, maybe run through it one more time if you can handle it without getting all time of your life’d out, erase her number and stop answering her calls. Forget that one and move the F on.
Play Madden, play basketball, or World of Warcraft or whatever the hell you do and forget her. Go to the mall or the arcade or Malibu or wherever you 18yr olds go to find girls find one and give her the business. If it is at all possible for you to do this then don’t even exchange names.

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 11:09 AM
I'll be the first to admit that I too have fallen under the spell of fresh young taut vagoo. When I speak its from real life experience. I didn't have it all figured out until I was older...late 20's. I don't mean "figured out" as if I have every answer to every question but I know first hand the shit women do and why.

I spent my teens and 20's working through every kind of women and piece of ass I could find to see what exactly it was that I was truely looking for. I've been though good relationship, bad ones, boring ones, exciting ones.....all of it.

It all comes down to passion,support and comfort levels and the balance between the three. Passion doesn't always mean love in fact its usually what fucks it all up because people mistake passion for love. Real passion creates the comfort and if you have a woman that offers you the right support the three make for love.

All too often you have the passion which breeds dependency and she fails to offer you the support you truely need then presto the whole thing blows up and you're crying on you living room floor next to vomit caused by a bad combination of fear, loss and Jack Daniels.

Why?

Because you gave the woman way more value than you should have and its ripped at the very heart of your soul.

Stop giving credit and power where it really truely doesn't belong. A woman with no power is a woman who can't hurt you.

Leave out the love stuff and you nailed it. An 18 year old dude should think that love doesn't exist. Right now he needs to be brainwashed to believe that love was invented by Hallmark to sell Valentines day cards.

clambake
08-12-2008, 11:10 AM
or just don't behave like your next girls property. you're also to blame.

BacktoBasics
08-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Leave out the love stuff and you nailed it. An 18 year old dude should think that love doesn't exist. Right now he needs to be brainwashed to believe that love was invented by Hallmark to sell Valentines day cards.I can't argue that but never count out love. Dude just needs to realized that pussy and particularly women shouldn't be given the keys to the vette until they know how to properly drive it.

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 11:21 AM
I can't argue that but never count out love. Dude just needs to realized that pussy and particularly women shouldn't be given the keys to the vette until they know how to properly drive it.

Well from one married man to another. I think we both know that if we thought this way at 18 then our lives would be completely different. We would be more successful than we are now and our current relationships might possibly be better. Do I love my wife? Hell yes! Would I have loved her at 18? Probably not. He needs to forget about love and not try to understand women right now. The only things he needs to figure out about women is how to snap that bra off with one hand in under a sec (yes I can ;)). You and I need to grab a beer and shoot some darts. You seem like a decent guy.

BacktoBasics
08-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Well from one married man to another. I think we both know that if we thought this way at 18 then our lives would be completely different. We would be more successful than we are now and our current relationships might possibly be better. Do I love my wife? Hell yes! Would I have loved her at 18? Probably not. He needs to forget about love and not try to understand women right now. The only things he needs to figure out about women is how to snap that bra off with one hand in under a sec (yes I can ;)). You and I need to grab a beer and shoot some darts. You seem like a decent guy.:tu Exactly. Fucking enjoy life before you have to fully donate it over to the other people that will ultimately have to depend on you for more.

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-12-2008, 11:33 AM
I've just skimmed through this thread, but I'm a little surprised there's little to no female presence so far.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 11:48 AM
wow, i'm such a fucking little spineless pussy...she called and what the fuck to I do? answer the phone...she basically just told me what she's been texting me, but it's worse to actually hear it from her voice. I just took 12 steps backwards.

somebody please slap the shit out of me.

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-12-2008, 11:49 AM
wow, i'm such a fucking little spineless pussy...she called and what the fuck to I do? answer the phone...she basically just told me what she's been texting me, but it's worse to actually hear it from her voice. I just took 12 steps backwards.

somebody please slap the shit out of me.

Tell her if you were really done like she said, she'd stop calling/texting you. Then hang up. Then don't answer her calls.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 11:49 AM
BacktoBasics, I'm not trying to gobble your nuts or anything, but you seem to have stuff pretty much figured out through experiencing and just using your brain on most stuff. I hope I have half your knowledge about this subject some day.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Tell her if you were really done like she said, she'd stop calling/texting you. Then hang up. Then don't answer her calls.

It was hard to do so, when she was pretty much guilt tripping me the whole time.

things i got from that conversation : i'm an inconsiderate asshole, i'm a dumbass who was trying to hide something

or so I'm told.

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-12-2008, 11:55 AM
It was hard to do so, when she was pretty much guilt tripping me the whole time.

things i got from that conversation : i'm an inconsiderate asshole, i'm a dumbass who was trying to hide something

or so I'm told.

So tell her that if you're such an asshole-SOB-dumbass-pussy, why is she wasting her time on calling you constantly? Don't let her answer, just hang up the phone and be done with it.

You know the truth. If you're OK with that, then move on. If she's the one who refuses to stop calling you, then what does that make her for constantly calling/texting an asshole-SOB-you-get-the-idea?

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Yeah, it'll bug you for a bit, but once you meet a woman you're interested in or vice versa, you'll likely be ready to move on for good.

When I broke up with my GF of five years right before the New Year, I nearly called her back about three weeks later to "see how she was doing." Well, that night, I didn't call her and I got invited for drinks by an attractive co-worker who showed interest in me and by the end of that night, I was past any reservations I had about myself for breaking up with my ex.

If your ex is still bothering you in an hour, then she's either hateful and wants to belittle you to her satisfaction or she wants to belittle you to the point that if she were to hook up with you again, she'd own you. If she wanted to be done, she'd have tossed your number.

You end it for her. Call her out for still contacting you, hang up and leave it.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 11:59 AM
So tell her that if you're such an asshole-SOB-dumbass-pussy, why is she wasting her time on calling you constantly? Don't let her answer, just hang up the phone and be done with it.

You know the truth. If you're OK with that, then move on. If she's the one who refuses to stop calling you, then what does that make her for constantly calling/texting an asshole-SOB-you-get-the-idea?

That would be really easy if I had balls of steel like some of you fellas. Like I said before, it's hard for me to let something go.

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-12-2008, 12:02 PM
That would be really easy if I had balls of steel like some of you fellas. Like I said before, it's hard for me to let something go.

It doesn't take balls of steel... believe me, it's bothersome. I let my five-year relationship go on about 6 months too long because I was too worried to end it, but it finally stressed me enough physically and mentally that I had to suck it up and finally do it.

It was really hard to let her go, but I was forced to. This advice is to save you from the stress I was under those last six months (and consider I was also working four jobs at the time I broke up with her).

IceColdBrewski
08-12-2008, 12:03 PM

You don't need balls of steel. You just need balls, period. You need to get yours out of her purse and use them.

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-12-2008, 12:03 PM
You don't even have to be upset in how you ask her what I suggested. Just tell her to give you time to say something, calmly explain what I mentioned (or some variation), say goodbye and tell her you're hanging up. Don't respond to her telling you to let her respond and hang up.

SpursWoman
08-12-2008, 12:11 PM
She had no plans of getting back together with you ... she just said that she was going to say that once she learned (or thought, anyway) that you had someone else all lined up. So she would no longer be the bad guy (dumper) in her mind, but you are now (the cheater). :lol

stretch
08-12-2008, 12:12 PM

while you do need to step up to her a little more, i gotta give you credit that you got a good heart, and you have a quality that women do like, in that you treat them well, always trying to treat them like a queen. you just gotta realize the line between treating them well, and kissing their ass. women love and respect people who treat them well. they dont respect people that they know they can walk all over, and if you dont have respect in a relationship, it simply will not work. now some women respond to it differently. some take advantage of it, as your ex did. others feel that it is a quality that they dont like in a man, and will let you know, often by breaking up with you. sometimes you almost purposely have to piss them off, just to show them that you have a pair and that will really let them know you are resilient and will stand up for them. they will like that much more. but at the same time, dont forget to treat a woman well (which i dont think will be your problem).

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Don't let the door hit ya on the vagina on your way out.

Obviously you can't handle a see ya later bone so just stop answering your phone. If you don't man up and deal with this one now then you will have the same type of girl the rest of your life. Learn to fix it now with this one and it will get easier and easier.

mrsmaalox
Okay I'll bite. First of all, Back to Basics: If I smoked, I'd need a few after reading your eloquent descriptions.

Secondly, dirk4mvp, sorry you have been hurt. But you need to heed these guys advice and make a clean break. Having been an 18yr old girl, you are giving her waaay too much power over you. She's as dumb and confused as you are. The thing is, right now she is learning about how much control she can exert over a man (what I call the Princess Power).
I was never much of a game player myself, but damn I knew some girls who were ruthless. Constant games. Poor guys didn't stand a chance. Someone here said something about being wary of of girls under age 25---well I would increase the age to 30. Most women under age 30 have an agenda: to get married. But they don't know how to get there so they resort to all kinds of tricks, mind games to see if it works. You know when I was in my 20's and dating a lot, i wondered why guys were so screwed up and into the game playing. I know now that so many of them are ruined by the psycho hose beasts out running around. I really feel sorry for single men under 30. So just move along, and meet lots of people and keep things casual. I'm not discounting your feelings for the girl, but at 18, I would venture to say that it was probably an infatuation. You have lots of time to find the "one". In fact you don't really need to actively look, because real love happens when you least expect it!!

stretch
You don't even have to be upset in how you ask her what I suggested. Just tell her to give you time to say something, calmly explain what I mentioned (or some variation), say goodbye and tell her you're hanging up. Don't respond to her telling you to let her respond and hang up.

this works. makes them actually sit and seriously think about what the fuck they want.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 12:14 PM
She had no plans of getting back together with you ... she just said that she was going to say that once she learned that you had someone else all lined up. :lol

I didn't have anyone lined up.

I'm starting to seriously wonder if I should go on the date with that girl she hooked me up with. It would piss her off so bad.

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 12:16 PM
while you do need to step up to her a little more, i gotta give you credit that you got a good heart, and you have a quality that women do like, in that you treat them well, always trying to treat them like a queen. you just gotta realize the line between treating them well, and kissing their ass. women love and respect people who treat them well. they dont respect people that they know they can walk all over, and if you dont have respect in a relationship, it simply will not work. now some women respond to it differently. some take advantage of it, as your ex did. others feel that it is a quality that they dont like in a man, and will let you know, often by breaking up with you. sometimes you almost purposely have to piss them off, just to show them that you have a pair and that will really let them know you are resilient and will stand up for them. they will like that much more. but at the same time, dont forget to treat a woman well (which i dont think will be your problem).

I always thought you were a dude

SpursWoman
08-12-2008, 12:17 PM
I didn't have anyone lined up.

I'm starting to seriously wonder if I should go on the date with that girl she hooked me up with. It would piss her off so bad.

I know, but she thought you did at the time. I'm telling you ... that's her way of shaking the blame. :drunk

Spurminator
08-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Oh to be 18 again when these kinds of things were crises... :lol

I dumped my first serious girlfriend in high school over less than that. I had gone to a speech/debate tournament out of town and while I was there I happened to have a few conversations with this girl named Rita. I had absolutely no interest in this girl beyond a little meaningless small talk between events. So when I got back, my GF of eight months calls and tells me she had this dream that I hooked up with a girl named Lisa at the tournament. I broke up with her, there, on the phone. No regrets about it at all.

You do not need to be wasting your time with someone who snoops through your cell phone like that. Let her destroy someone else's life. People like that are not secure enough to sustain a happy relationship because they are complete narcissists. Frankly, her distrust of you is probably brought on by stuff she's done to you in the past (or is still doing) that she doesn't want you to find out about. She'll change as she grows up (so will you) but at this point in your lives you don't need to wait for it.

I. Hustle
Okay I'll bite. First of all, Back to Basics: If I smoked, I'd need a few after reading your eloquent descriptions.

Secondly, dirk4mvp, sorry you have been hurt. But you need to heed these guys advice and make a clean break. Having been an 18yr old girl, you are giving her waaay too much power over you. She's as dumb and confused as you are. The thing is, right now she is learning about how much control she can exert over a man (what I call the Princess Power).
I was never much of a game player myself, but damn I knew some girls who were ruthless. Constant games. Poor guys didn't stand a chance. Someone here said something about being wary of of girls under age 25---well I would increase the age to 30. Most women under age 30 have an agenda: to get married. But they don't know how to get there so they resort to all kinds of tricks, mind games to see if it works. You know when I was in my 20's and dating a lot, i wondered why guys were so screwed up and into the game playing. I know now that so many of them are ruined by the psycho hose beasts out running around. I really feel sorry for single men under 30. So just move along, and meet lots of people and keep things casual. I'm not discounting your feelings for the girl, but at 18, I would venture to say that it was probably an infatuation. You have lots of time to find the "one". In fact you don't really need to actively look, because real love happens when you least expect it!!

:toast That's a real woman talking

mrsmaalox
I know, but she thought you did at the time. I'm telling you ... that's her way of shaking the blame. :drunk

:tu and then she can move on to practice her "power" on someone else!!

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 12:23 PM

she had her way with me all the time. if she would ask me do to something, I was there to do it. I'd drop everything I was doing and make circles around plans I had made to fufill what she wanted me to do. I probably should have layed down the lay a bit more.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 12:27 PM

Solid. I'm pretty sure everyone here older than me has gone thru something similar so they know what they're talking about. Life is a messed up game sometimes.

ORION
08-12-2008, 12:34 PM
so this is where everyone is at. what's going on?

stretch
08-12-2008, 12:45 PM
I always thought you were a dude

...ok?

stretch
08-12-2008, 12:46 PM
so this is where everyone is at. what's going on?

hi

ORION
08-12-2008, 12:51 PM
hi

hey, how is it going?

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 12:52 PM
hey, how is it going?

Are you the true wisdom giver I seek in order to fully understand life in a complete way?

stretch
08-12-2008, 12:53 PM
hey, how is it going?

quite good. this morning i bought a family size box of honey comb and took it to work and cannot stop eating that shit.

ORION
08-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Are you the true wisdom giver I seek in order to fully understand life in a complete way?

I'd have to say yes. Hit me with your best shot. If its about chicks I know them and I know some if you need some if you know what I mean

thispego
i guess you can post those nudes of her now, huh dirk4mvp?

ORION
quite good. this morning i bought a family size box of honey comb and took it to work and cannot stop eating that shit.

man I'm all about the snacks at work. I got chicken express and bags and bags of flaming hot sunflower seeds.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 12:56 PM
She's still bothering the piss out of me, so I don't think the door is completely shut. Or at least, she subconsciously doesn't think it is.

ORION
08-12-2008, 12:57 PM

kick ass! It looks like I walked in the room at the right time! bust them out on the table , right here

stretch
She's still bothering the piss out of me, so I don't think the door is completely shut. Or at least, she subconsciously doesn't think it is.

So do you want to get back with her or not?

dickface

then finish the job and shut the door.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 12:58 PM

There'd be some way she'd find out. Maybe if it was some stupid broad.

ORION
08-12-2008, 12:58 PM

it is shut and you will look like a fool if you go knocking.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 01:01 PM
So do you want to get back with her or not?

idk. i'd imagine if i got a whiff of her ass, I'd come crawling right in it.

ORION
08-12-2008, 01:01 PM

I'd like to say some words that have been passed down for generations and generations. back to the ming dynasty I believe. It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.

thispego
08-12-2008, 01:04 PM

true, if she's f'ing with your myspace then it's feasible she could check spurstalk... I say fuck it though, the bridge has been burned and you've got to get back at her for snooping

ORION
08-12-2008, 01:07 PM
where are the cliff notes to this?

Borosai
08-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Am I late? Fuck it, I'm not reading the whole thread.

The following is speculation: In my extensive and limited experience with evil-doers (also referred to as "women" in certain square circles), I'd say she was completely serious about leaving you. At the same time, she still wanted to feel a level of control or influence over you. So when she checked your phone for signs of the mutt going astray, she got jealous and blew up. That's all. She's not interested, she just wants to know how fucked up you are over losing her (which she can observe as a friend, until she gets bored).

My advice: Masturbate until your cock is crooked.

dickface
08-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Just pump yourself up by listening to this song over and over, break off all communication with that women, and then go out tonight and find someone else. You can impress the new girl with the dance moves you learned from the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfnVVIspY_s

leemajors
08-12-2008, 01:13 PM
just tell her the text chick wants a threesome, and you didn't know how to bring it up.

phyzik
08-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Everyone is telling this kid the same thing. He knows what he needs to do. If he cant be man enough to help himself then why keep bothering with his sob story?

Man up, grow a fucking pair and tell her to fuck off already! Quit being a pussy and DO IT!

thispego
08-12-2008, 01:14 PM
just tell her the text chick wants a threesome, and you didn't know how to bring it up.

i cant possibly see how this would go wrong. good idea :tu

ORION
08-12-2008, 01:17 PM
i cant possibly see how this would go wrong. good idea :tu

here here :toast

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Shit..i'm actually trying to close the door, but she won't let me.

IceColdBrewski
08-12-2008, 01:22 PM
where are the cliff notes to this?

1) The OP is pussy whipped and his ex still has his balls planted firmly at the bottom of her purse.

or

2) The OP was really bored and decided to go fishing with the ol' "My GF dumped me and I don't know what to do" bait.

ORION
08-12-2008, 01:29 PM
1) The OP is pussy whipped and his ex still has his balls planted firmly at the bottom of her purse.

or

2) The OP was really bored and decided to go fishing with the ol' "My GF dumped me and I don't know what to do" bait.

:lol
The old PW'd. I wasn't aware that this still happens. Flip the script and DW her!

ORION
08-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Shit..i'm actually trying to close the door, but she won't let me.

just stop already ...:frying:
Midge knows some chicks that will lick your ass after the green apple splatters. so he can hook you up

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Everyone is telling this kid the same thing. He knows what he needs to do. If he cant be man enough to help himself then why keep bothering with his sob story?

Man up, grow a fucking pair and tell her to fuck off already! Quit being a pussy and DO IT!

I am caught between this and the threesome idea.

IceColdBrewski
08-12-2008, 01:38 PM
You can act like a man!!

Oof60kDFqAc

phyzik
08-12-2008, 01:38 PM

I have to admit, that is a win-win situation. If she flips out and stops calling, well then there you go!

If she agrees, well then..... there you go! :toast

marini martini
08-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Man Dirk, what you need right about now is 3 stiff martinis & some porno. Forget about the hoe. In fact she seems like the ideal g.f. for my daughters ex. Give me her #:toast

Oh and :toast to all the great advice the guys in ST gave. I am impressed!!!:toast

MM, SW, & Stretch(?) you deserve a :toast:toast:toast, also, but we know we're the ladies in the know:rollin

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 01:47 PM
I have to admit, that is a win-win situation. If she flips out and stops calling, well then there you go!

If she agrees, well then..... there you go! :toast

Then it's settled! 3some it is!

All agreed?!:danceclub

ORION
08-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Then it's settled! 3some it is!

All agreed?!:danceclub

I don't know because she sounds flaky. I would want little to do with her as possible.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 01:59 PM
The door is pretty much shut for now. It's the weirdest feeling I've ever felt.

ORION
08-12-2008, 02:05 PM

do you see this ?! :frying:
this could happen to you

phyzik
08-12-2008, 02:06 PM

Dude, keep it in perspective. You dated her for what.... 7 months? You dont know what heartbreak is yet. Wait until you've been dating someone for 7 YEARS then breakup. 7 months is nothing.

ORION
08-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Dude, keep it in perspective. You dated her for what.... 7 months? You dont know what heartbreak is yet. Wait until you've been dating someone for 7 YEARS then breakup. 7 months is nothing.

what ?!:bang
7 months ! :bang. I thought they had been together for years. She must have been the hottest piece he has had so far. This is weak. I f-ing out of here :bang

Cupid
08-12-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm all over this like Manny on the weather.

stretch
08-12-2008, 02:48 PM
MM, SW, & Stretch(?) you deserve a :toast:toast:toast, also, but we know we're the ladies in the know:rollin

??

mavs>spurs2
08-12-2008, 02:53 PM
:lol why does everyone think stretch is a girl

johnsmith
08-12-2008, 02:55 PM
??

Do understand her you have to either speak wingdings, or understand what every smily means.

:depressed:sleep:married::downspin::toast:lol:king :whine:bang:wakeup:hat:wow:lobt2::lmao:flag::lobt

stretch
08-12-2008, 02:58 PM
:lol why does everyone think stretch is a girl

probably because i know women more than they know themselves

leemajors
08-12-2008, 03:15 PM

either she says yes, or tells him to fuck off. win-win.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 03:35 PM
probably because i know women more than they know themselves

well aren't you just a playa, playa

marini martini
08-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Do understand her you have to either speak wingdings, or understand what every smily means.

:depressed:sleep:married::downspin::toast:lol:king :whine:bang:wakeup:hat:wow:lobt2::lmao:flag::lobt

@Wingdings!!!:toast

rAm
08-12-2008, 04:06 PM
well aren't you just a playa, playa

so what did you end up telling to the skank?

btw is she Manic Depressive?

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 04:07 PM
either she says yes, or tells him to fuck off. win-win.

:toast

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 05:09 PM
so what did you end up telling to the skank?

btw is she Manic Depressive?

yeah she actually is along with ocd.

Last thing I said to her was "for us to be over, you sure are fucking worried about what i'm doin"

marini martini
08-12-2008, 05:12 PM

Last thing I said to her was "for us to be over, you sure are fucking worried about what i'm doin"

Awright Dirkie:toast You sure you put that F Bomb in there???

rAm
08-12-2008, 05:12 PM

Only reason I ask is because I dated a girl and went through very similar things and she was Manic. A couple of my friends have dated Manic girls with the same results.

They are insane and manipulative. Fun as hell to screw around with, but will fuck your life up real bad if you let them.

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Awright Dirkie:toast You sure you put that F Bomb in there???

yeah...then she sent me a text back saying she was gonna take a nap :sleep

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 05:15 PM
They are insane and manipulative. Fun as hell to screw around with, but will fuck your life up real bad if you let them.

The head of the nail has been hit.

I. Hustle
08-12-2008, 05:22 PM

What he actually said was.
"I am miserable without you! What's wrong? Is something worng? I know something is wrong. Why won't you tell me what's wrong? iloveyou"

dirk4mvp
08-12-2008, 05:25 PM
What he actually said was.
"I am miserable without you! What's wrong? Is something worng? I know something is wrong. Why won't you tell me what's wrong? iloveyou"

That'd be stupid because I know exactly what's wrong :lol

I might as well say I. Hustle, what's your screen name on spurstalk?

marini martini
08-12-2008, 07:13 PM
O.K. Dirk, I know you need to talk. So is she up from her nap yet? Has she contacted you? What's her mood now?

Oh, and I'm gonna drink your three martinis, starting right about.......................................now!!! :toast

Cheers.

DannyT
08-12-2008, 11:17 PM
so how about that madden ?

marini martini
08-12-2008, 11:22 PM
so how about that madden ?

Come on Dirkie! We know you're in there!!!! How bout that madden? How are you doin'???

We care, seriously!

DannyT
08-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Come on Dirkie! We know you're in there!!!! How bout that madden? How are you doin'???

We care, seriously!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

mrsmaalox
08-12-2008, 11:30 PM

We care, seriously!

Marini I think he's taken all the good advice here and is out looking for some new action. Either that or he's home doing that annoying sniveling thing that men do! :lmao just kidding

marini martini
08-12-2008, 11:31 PM
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! STFU! He's my personal real life project. I truly care!:toast

marini martini
08-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Marini I think he's taken all the good advice here and is out looking for some new action. Either that or he's doing that annoying sniveling thing that men do! :lmao just kidding

No sweetie, the poor heart break kid is still standing in the shadows of this thread. And I expect him to give me a reply, PDQ! He's strong, I believe in him! Come on Dirkie, let me know how things stand!!!

Viva Las Espuelas
08-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Marini I think he's taken all the good advice here and is out looking for some new action. Either that or he's home doing that annoying sniveling thing that men do! :lmao just kidding
i said to snivel this, mrsmontgomery

mrsmaalox
08-12-2008, 11:53 PM
i said to snivel this, mrsmontgomery

:lmao A little too familiar, eh?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-13-2008, 12:22 AM
hush

DannyT
08-13-2008, 12:23 AM
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! STFU! He's my personal real life project. I truly care!:toast

IN OTHER WORDS HE'S A BITCH AND YOU CLAIMING HIM MAKES HIM YOUR BITCH....POINT TAKEN, NOTHING FURTHER... OUT!

dirk4mvp
08-13-2008, 01:20 AM

We care, seriously!

Madden is badass. Although I could enjoy it immensely if i didn't have this problem to deal with.

Although the door for a relationship is pretty much closed for know (who knows if for good), the door for us to still be friends is very much wide open. I just can't shut her out of my life, no matter how crazy pyscho-bitch she can be. Cuz it's like...if she was in the hospital or something I'd be one of the first people there and vice-versa Who knows, now that we're apart, we have time to grow up, if we got back together things would be better than they were.

Although...I did give in and say I'd stop by tomorrow.:whine

mavs>spurs2
08-13-2008, 02:06 AM
dirk im sorry women have to act the way they do sometimes..im only 19 but very mature for my age..more so than most 30 year olds..id like to find the love of my life but there aren't too many girls my age who feel the same way and are mature enough to handle a real relationship. so basically i just say fuck girls, get pussy when you can, and dont give them a 2nd thought outside of that. go play basketball, video games, whatever have fun with your friends do crazy shit

stretch
08-13-2008, 08:07 AM
Madden is badass. Although I could enjoy it immensely if i didn't have this problem to deal with.

Although the door for a relationship is pretty much closed for know (who knows if for good), the door for us to still be friends is very much wide open. I just can't shut her out of my life, no matter how crazy pyscho-bitch she can be. Cuz it's like...if she was in the hospital or something I'd be one of the first people there and vice-versa Who knows, now that we're apart, we have time to grow up, if we got back together things would be better than they were.

just live life one step at a time. dont think too much into the future, cuz 95% of the time, the future never turns out quite the way you planned for it. sounds corny, but forrest gumps momma is right. life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get. take life as it comes. if for right now, she and you wish to remain friends, then do so, as long as it doesnt affect either of you too much mentally. perhaps things down the road will change. perhaps not. but for now, your focus should be on the present. enjoy life. enjoy friends. enjoy youth.

BacktoBasics
08-13-2008, 08:38 AM
I left early yesterday. I need an update.

I. Hustle
08-13-2008, 09:01 AM
dirk im sorry women have to act the way they do sometimes..im only 19 but very mature for my age..more so than most 30 year olds..id like to find the love of my life but there aren't too many girls my age who feel the same way and are mature enough to handle a real relationship. so basically i just say fuck girls, get pussy when you can, and dont give them a 2nd thought outside of that. go play basketball, video games, whatever have fun with your friends do crazy shit

;)

I. Hustle
08-13-2008, 09:10 AM
funny how we all thought this back when we were 19...

I thought that was funny too

phyzik
08-13-2008, 10:27 AM

I think its funny when 19 year olds claim to be more mature than 30 year olds... like they know...

Its ok M>S, I used to think the same way :lol .

*EDIT*

Gah, didnt read your post Woody :lmao

rAm
08-13-2008, 11:24 AM

The longer you hold on the harder it's going to be. You think it hurts now, you guys haven't really even "broken" up yet. You are both still hanging on, and its comfortable to know she is still there. It is going to suck when you guys break up for real and she starts fucking someone else. THAT is when it really begins, so the sooner you get it over with and start YOUR life the better.

I. Hustle
08-13-2008, 11:29 AM
The longer you hold on the harder it's going to be. You think it hurts now, you guys haven't really even "broken" up yet. You are both still hanging on, and its comfortable to know she is still there. It is going to suck when you guys break up for real and she starts fucking someone else. THAT is when it really begins, so the sooner you get it over with and start YOUR life the better.

We aren't giving real advice anymore since he is ignoring it. Just join in the fun and tell him to buy a hooker and have her give him a BJ while he plays Madden

rAm
08-13-2008, 11:35 AM
We aren't giving real advice anymore since he is ignoring it. Just join in the fun and tell him to buy a hooker and have her give him a BJ while he plays Madden

My bad, I missed that part.

Mavs suck anyhow, go die in a fire with your skank ass girlfriend.

I. Hustle
08-13-2008, 11:36 AM

There you go. Wasn't that fun?

IceColdBrewski
08-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Lol. Just let him deal with it his way. He's gonna have to figure these things out the hard way like the rest of us did.

dirk4mvp
08-13-2008, 01:27 PM
I left early yesterday. I need an update.

I'm a spinless cunt in these situations. I can't pull the plug all the way cause it's hard to tell whether we're just having a black out for a little while or if the wire is dead all the way, and I'm still relying on all these electricians to tell me how to go about with it.

phyzik
08-13-2008, 01:38 PM
pull the plug. fuck those mind games the young manipulative bitches like to play. She is just now learning the power of the pussy and is playing you and testing the limits. Get out while you still can. Dont be like those idiots you see that are married at 21 with 2 kids and a manipulative woman of a wife because if you stay hung up with this bitch, thats exactly where you are heading.

She is mind fucking you. I dont know what else more can be said except go fuck yourself for coming in here asking for advice and totally ignoring whats been told to you.

Im sorry, but someone here has to be the asshole with you because obviously all the nice shit isnt getting through your naive 19 year old head.

7 months isnt a fucking relationship. I dont see whats so difficult about it.

BacktoBasics
08-13-2008, 01:43 PM
I can promise you first hand this isn't just a bump in the road. She sounds a bit looney and a bit looney at this age will surely equate to full on female stupidity through her 20's. She'll make damn sure to drag you around for the ride because you'll play the reality buffer when things get too crazy and she needs a reality check. Then when she gets grounded back to life she'll get bored and be off to the races again and you'll be stuck just like you are now.

She was already planning on having a life outside of you thats the first sign. Then she went all crazy but left the door cracked knowing you wouldn't shut her out completely thats the second sign.

She's knows you're teetering and she knows she has you but she's not being completely honest with her intentions thus not allowing you to have any kind of reasonable closure one way or another. Not only is that selfish but its the third sign.

Don't you think you deserve some kind of equality with her. Don't you think she owes it to you to be a little more upfront and clear about what exactly it is that she wants? She's never going to be reasonable....or it won't be anytime soon.

Women like this dog guys out through their 20's then accidently get preggo or settle down with some guy they know they can control and it'll end up in divorce by their early 30's. Then they'll realize how fucking insane and unreasonable they are (because they have another mouth to feed or they put on some poundage) and they'll all of a sudden be a normal person who gives a shit about their lives and the people around them. Then they'll likely settle for some jackass because they no longer trust their own judgement and end up in divorce #2. AAAAAnd then and only then will they realize that finding a good fit vs. some bullshit fairytale will make them and someone else happy.

This bitch is starting a journey you really don't want to be a part of. Exit now and find someone who's more in line with where you're at in your life. Unless you love drama then follow this bitch because she'll provide it.

BacktoBasics
08-13-2008, 01:43 PM
pull the plug. fuck those mind games the young manipulative bitches like to play. She is just now learning the power of the pussy and is playing you and testing the limits. Get out while you still can. Dont be like those idiots you see that are married at 21 with 2 kids and a manipulative woman of a wife because if you stay hung up with this bitch, thats exactly where you are heading.

She is mind fucking you. I dont know what else more can be said except go fuck yourself for coming in here asking for advice and totally ignoring whats been told to you.

Im sorry, but someone here has to be the asshole with you because obviously all the nice shit isnt getting through your naive 19 year old head.

7 months isnt a fucking relationship. I dont see whats so difficult about it.You and I think alike. Good advice.

leemajors
08-13-2008, 01:55 PM
threesome idea is still on point. don't take her bs on yourself, that's stupid. she obviously has issues, but they have nothing whatsoever to do with you. do not end up taking her obnoxiousness personally, you'll get stuck.

Heath Ledger
08-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Who knows if you guys stay separated then get back together a few years down the road theres a good possibility that she will have learned all kinds of cool tricks and all of this stress and drama will long be forgotten.

I. Hustle
08-13-2008, 02:35 PM

7 months isnt a fucking relationship. I dont see whats so difficult about it.

Excuse me?! I will have you know that if you read some of the previous posts you will see that myself and others have been acting like assholes. Don’t deny me… don’t deny me.

Borosai
08-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Now, if you can remain friends with benefits, then that's always an option too. You gotta hit it like a monkey with cymbals though.

BacktoBasics
08-13-2008, 02:49 PM
Now, if you can remain friends with benefits, then that's always an option too. You gotta hit it like a monkey with cymbals though.No offense but he's not mature enough for that. Not to mention the odds of that backfiring are huge.

Borosai
08-13-2008, 02:55 PM
No offense but he's not mature enough for that. Not to mention the odds of that backfiring are huge.

http://www.notinaday.com/kelly/images/Rachel.jpg

I. Hustle
08-13-2008, 03:12 PM
WOW two Debbie downer pics in one day! What are the odds?

rAm
08-13-2008, 03:22 PM
I can promise you first hand this isn't just a bump in the road. She sounds a bit looney and a bit looney at this age will surely equate to full on female stupidity through her 20's. She'll make damn sure to drag you around for the ride because you'll play the reality buffer when things get too crazy and she needs a reality check. Then when she gets grounded back to life she'll get bored and be off to the races again and you'll be stuck just like you are now.

She was already planning on having a life outside of you thats the first sign. Then she went all crazy but left the door cracked knowing you wouldn't shut her out completely thats the second sign.

She's knows you're teetering and she knows she has you but she's not being completely honest with her intentions thus not allowing you to have any kind of reasonable closure one way or another. Not only is that selfish but its the third sign.

Don't you think you deserve some kind of equality with her. Don't you think she owes it to you to be a little more upfront and clear about what exactly it is that she wants? She's never going to be reasonable....or it won't be anytime soon.

Women like this dog guys out through their 20's then accidently get preggo or settle down with some guy they know they can control and it'll end up in divorce by their early 30's. Then they'll realize how fucking insane and unreasonable they are (because they have another mouth to feed or they put on some poundage) and they'll all of a sudden be a normal person who gives a shit about their lives and the people around them. Then they'll likely settle for some jackass because they no longer trust their own judgement and end up in divorce #2. AAAAAnd then and only then will they realize that finding a good fit vs. some bullshit fairytale will make them and someone else happy.

This bitch is starting a journey you really don't want to be a part of. Exit now and find someone who's more in line with where you're at in your life. Unless you love drama then follow this bitch because she'll provide it.

Bingo

IceColdBrewski
08-13-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm a spinless cunt in these situations. I can't pull the plug all the way cause it's hard to tell whether we're just having a black out for a little while or if the wire is dead all the way...

You'll learn over time that this tactic isn't uncommon with a lot of women. They'll string you along until they find themselves comfortably in another relationship. Then you'll be trashed like yesterday's newspaper. Oh don't worry. They'll call again 6 months later looking for a shoulder to cry on when her new BF realizes what a crazy bitch she is and pours a gallon of blue paint all over her dog. (don't ask)

BacktoBasics
08-13-2008, 03:51 PM
If there is one thing we all should learn from this thread its that women are fucking insane.

dirk4mvp
08-13-2008, 04:39 PM
Now, if you can remain friends with benefits, then that's always an option too. You gotta hit it like a monkey with cymbals though.

That's how it was gonna be when we "broke up" the first time. Then she found out about that other girl i was talking to.

BacktoBasics
08-13-2008, 04:42 PM
That's how it was gonna be when we "broke up" the first time. Then she found out about that other girl i was talking to.
Well bro you got your answer. No don't fuck yourself over by buying into her bullshit.

I. Hustle
08-13-2008, 04:44 PM
You've got your little ways to hurt me you know just how to tear me up
And leave me in small pieces on the ground
You've got your little ways to hurt me they're
not too big but they're real tough
Just one cold look from you can knock me down

To look at you and me no one would ever know
The pain that I've endured I won't let it show

My friends would laugh out loud if they only knew
The truth about how I am just your lovesick fool

You've got your little ways...

The sadness in my eyes should somehow be a clue
But no one here would ever suspect sweet little you
There've been rumors of the truth but I've kept it quiet
Cause I'm too ashamed to let them know you make me cry

Yeah your little way could knock me to the ground

dirk4mvp
08-13-2008, 04:45 PM
If there is one thing we all should learn from this thread its that women are fucking insane.

Well, that's true. I actually just got back from her house..not sure why I agreed to go over in the first place. I think she's bipolar or some shit to go along with whatever else is wrong in her head. She was cool and all when I walked in. Then it went into super pyscho-bitch mode for a good while I was pretending to read a newspaper. Then it kinda leveled off into a medium.

All I know is fuck trying to get back with her for now. If we ever do get back together, it's because she's begging me and I don't have any other options at the moment.

:blah

mrsmaalox
08-13-2008, 05:30 PM
You've got your little ways to hurt me you know just how to tear me up
And leave me in small pieces on the ground
You've got your little ways to hurt me they're
not too big but they're real tough
Just one cold look from you can knock me down

To look at you and me no one would ever know
The pain that I've endured I won't let it show

My friends would laugh out loud if they only knew
The truth about how I am just your lovesick fool

The sadness in my eyes should somehow be a clue
But no one here would ever suspect sweet little you
There've been rumors of the truth but I've kept it quiet
Cause I'm too ashamed to let them know you make me cry

Yeah your little way could knock me to the ground

I freaking love that song!!!!

I. Hustle
08-13-2008, 05:33 PM
I freaking love that song!!!!

I'm listening to a Dwight CD right now.

I. Hustle
08-13-2008, 05:34 PM
All I know is fuck trying to get back with her .

Forget everything else you wrote. That was all you needed to say.

mrsmaalox
08-13-2008, 05:45 PM
I'm listening to a Dwight CD right now.

Hillbilly Deluxe :tu

IronMexican
08-13-2008, 06:06 PM
I've been a victim of getting sprung with a younger girl in my days.
once she moved, it felt like the sky was falling.

it really doesn't help that she still tells me she loves me on myspace

IronMexican
08-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Once I tapped a young girl's ass
Then she moved away
Now I feel like Pedo Bear

Seems like we're on the same boat.

BigZak
08-13-2008, 06:35 PM
man...this thread is some real ish alright...

rAm
08-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Well, that's true. I actually just got back from her house..not sure why I agreed to go over in the first place. I think she's bipolar or some shit to go along with whatever else is wrong in her head. She was cool and all when I walked in. Then it went into super pyscho-bitch mode for a good while I was pretending to read a newspaper. Then it kinda leveled off into a medium.

All I know is fuck trying to get back with her for now. If we ever do get back together, it's because she's begging me and I don't have any other options at the moment.

You already said she was Manic. Manic = Bipolar.

BigZak
08-13-2008, 06:55 PM
indecisive/immature and bipolar are not the same...

marini martini
08-13-2008, 07:10 PM
indecisive/immature and bipolar are not the same...

Hey!!! It works for me:toast

phyzik
08-14-2008, 01:16 AM
Alright... out with it motherfucker... did you dump her ass?

If you havnt done it yet... either your the biggerst pussy 19yr old I've ever heard about or your just a troll fishing for some attention....

which is it you sackless piece of shit? did you grow a pair or are you still procrastinating like a little fucking bitch?

The way this thread has gone on I think you are just trying to get attention... you probably never had ANY woman in your life yet and are just trolling hoping you get some internet cred like a sorry ass virgin nerd.

Time to man up and post some fucking pics of this skank ass bitch... What the fuck makes her so special?

It doesnt have to be naked pics, just a facial... Lets see whats got your balls in her fucking purse.

I will call it right fucking now.... if this homo 19yr old doesnt come up with at LEAST a pic of her face he is just fishing for shit on the internet. Fuck this mofo.

dirk4mvp
08-14-2008, 01:29 AM
Alright... out with it motherfucker... did you dump her ass?

If you havnt done it yet... either your the biggerst pussy 19yr old I've ever heard about or your just a troll fishing for some attention....

which is it you sackless piece of shit? did you grow a pair or are you still procrastinating like a little fucking bitch?

The way this thread has gone on I think you are just trying to get attention... you probably never had ANY woman in your life yet and are just trolling hoping you get some internet cred like a sorry ass virgin nerd.

Time to man up and post some fucking pics of this skank ass bitch... What the fuck makes her so special?

It doesnt have to be naked pics, just a facial... Lets see whats got your balls in her fucking purse.

Yeah, the balls finally stopped hiding...I'm done with psycho-bitch...it took me long enough...in the end I pretty much was procrastinating

I should have listened to all you assholes trying to drill some sense into my pathetic excuse for a brain the first go around.

But...it's done...fuck her....it's just a part of growing the fuck up.

mavs>spurs2
08-14-2008, 01:37 AM
Just don't be surprised if she comes crawling back in a few months, and definately don't go for it. Just another one of Satan's many tricks :nope

I. Hustle
08-14-2008, 08:43 AM
:meeting::troll:ttiwwp:

peewee's_lovechild
08-14-2008, 09:15 AM
i like tits and jacking off.

peewee's_lovechild
08-14-2008, 09:16 AM
and, The Dark Knight

peewee's_lovechild
08-14-2008, 09:16 AM
and, boobies

AlamoSpursFan
08-14-2008, 11:19 AM
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm273/Chicagomofo/PornIsCheaperThanDating.jpg

I Love Me Some Me
08-14-2008, 11:28 AM
One day you're going to meet a real woman, and actually truly fall in love. Then you'll look back at this chapter and laugh at how wrong you were about what a woman is and what love is.

tlongII
08-14-2008, 11:53 AM
This is the lamest 10 page thread I've ever had the misfortune of opening.

dirk4mvp
08-14-2008, 11:57 AM
This is the lamest 10 page thread I've ever had the misfortune of opening.

:bking

IronMexican
08-15-2008, 02:19 AM
I sit here , turning 18 20 minutes ago, without a diploma, a job, and a girl.

i need to fix my fucking life.:depressed

Realist shit I ever wrote

dirk4mvp
08-15-2008, 02:22 AM

What the hell, I thought you were like 30.

Anyways, yeah that kinda does suck for you.

IronMexican
08-15-2008, 02:27 AM
What the hell, I thought you were like 30.

Anyways, yeah that kinda does suck for you.

how did i seem 30?

Sense
08-15-2008, 02:40 AM

you're a disgrace to Mexicans!

oh wait... no you're not...

IronMexican
08-15-2008, 02:58 AM
you're a disgrace to Mexicans!

oh wait... no you're not...

lol, im pretty much another "statistic"

Sense
08-15-2008, 03:06 AM
lol, im pretty much another "statistic"

well since I'm Mexican, and I do have a diploma.. and I am going to college... and I do work....

lol I'd say I'm the better statistic

J.T.
08-15-2008, 04:12 AM

You can have my diploma if you want.

As for the other two, I heard Taco Bell is hiring and you can always find a hooker on craigslist. If you live in LA though, just walk up to a blonde bitch and be like, hey honey come home with me I've got a big sack of cocaine. It's important that before you do this, you empty a bag of flour or sugar (or mix both) into a ziplock bag. Chances are she's already got 4 holes in her septum and has done enough blow in her life to not be fooled by your trick. Tell her she can have the bag if she lets you have your way with her.

It's also important that you photograph this girl, preferably bent over in the "doggy style" position with "Rack the Trolls" or "Spurstalk.com Rules" written on her ass cheeks.

IronMexican
08-15-2008, 11:40 AM
This porn pass i got for my B-day definitely cheered me up.

gatoloco
08-15-2008, 11:50 AM
why no diploma at 18 ironmex...you dropped out?

gatoloco
08-15-2008, 11:51 AM
oh and happy birthday...

IronMexican
08-15-2008, 12:02 PM
why no diploma at 18 ironmex...you dropped out?

yup.

i fucked up in school. shit has so much drama man.

gatoloco
08-15-2008, 12:05 PM
your young still...get your shit straight now while you can...day by day...

as for the original poster, if you love her fight for her, else walk away...

looks like she made up her mind about not loving you already...

ass is great, but the thrill of the #unt only lasts for so long...

dirk4mvp
08-15-2008, 12:18 PM
as for the original poster, if you love her fight for her, else walk away...

Fuck her.

i fucked up in school. shit has so much drama man.

dude, it was high school.

you just kinda sit there and coast.

tlongII
08-15-2008, 12:37 PM
Get your G.E.D. Ain't nothin wrong with that.

dirk4mvp
08-15-2008, 12:38 PM
With as easy as high school is/was, how does anybody not just go, come, and get a little piece of paper that says u graduated?

IronMexican
08-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Fuck her.

dude, it was high school.

you just kinda sit there and coast.

this is school in LA man, we would have some race riots.

a kid i knew in there got stabbed and died on his way to the hospital.