PDA

View Full Version : How big of a threat is Houston if Yao is crippled?

41times
08-12-2008, 09:39 AM
The way this writer talks, Yao is basically a cripple. I know he is not that bad but he has had many injuries over the last 5-6 years.

Will he ever be 100% and if not then how big a threat is Houston in our Division and the West?

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/basketball/news?slug=aw-yaoteamusa081008&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Bartleby
08-12-2008, 09:41 AM
wrong forum

Indazone
08-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Figures a Mav's troll would post a BS thread like this.

DROB4EVER
08-12-2008, 10:58 AM
without him they are a 7th seed.

Indazone
08-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Which is still ahead of the Mavs :lol

Findog
08-12-2008, 11:34 AM
The way this writer talks, Yao is basically a cripple. I know he is not that bad but he has had many injuries over the last 5-6 years.

Will he ever be 100% and if not then how big a threat is Houston in our Division and the West?

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/basketball/news?slug=aw-yaoteamusa081008&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

He's the Far East's Bill Walton

wisnub
08-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Im not a Rockets fan, Iam obviously Spurs fan. But Yao is "NOT" going to be crippled. He got couples of injuries yes,but so did most of players in NBA and some of them even bounce back from even worst injuries than him (I can list you the player's name and condition in here but it will take lots of spaces). Judging from the source it sounds more like someone who want to fulfill news deadline.
Just in case Yao is out, i believe Rockets still doing good. They obviously got T-Mac,Artest and additional backup in defensive Battier, Scola, and 3 pointers Alston and Barry. By the way it is proven during last season when Yao was out, and that time they dont even got Artest.

WEST IS ALWAYS TOUGH....

wisnub
08-12-2008, 12:48 PM
I hate the fact that now Artest is in the Rockets roster...thats make things tougher. If Yao is out,than its better, but if he's not than Rockets is dangerous, htey also add Bonnes wil rain 3 points off the bench. we can hope he missed it though

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-12-2008, 03:04 PM
He's the Far East's Bill Walton

That's hardly fair. Even when he could barely speak english he still made more sense than Walton.