PDA

View Full Version : Rafer Alston Arrested Again!!

Indazone
08-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Houston Rocket Arrested On DWI Charge

POSTED: 7:24 am CDT August 12, 2008

HOUSTON -- A Houston Rockets player has been arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, KPRC Local 2 reported Tuesday.Harris County court documents show guard Rafer Alston was arrested on Thursday and was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated.

It's his one a year Rockets achievement award. Last year a throat slashing, this year a DWI...hmm maybe next year he can outdo himself with a rape and beat Kobe out for dumbass of the year.

xtremesteven33
08-12-2008, 11:20 AM
sucks for rockets fans

BacktoBasics
08-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Rafer - out
Ming - out
headcase - in

this works for other teams in the west.

robbie380
08-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Houston Rocket Arrested On DWI Charge

POSTED: 7:24 am CDT August 12, 2008

HOUSTON -- A Houston Rockets player has been arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, KPRC Local 2 reported Tuesday.Harris County court documents show guard Rafer Alston was arrested on Thursday and was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated.

It's his one a year Rockets achievement award. Last year a throat slashing, this year a DWI...hmm maybe next year he can outdo himself with a rape and beat Kobe out for dumbass of the year.

throat slashing? you might want to check to see what really happened.

Indazone
08-12-2008, 11:23 AM
I know...the real reason we got Artest was to keep Rafer under control. :rolleyes

Indazone
08-12-2008, 11:27 AM
throat slashing? you might want to check to see what really happened.

I know, he was aquitted but he's still at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Slomo
08-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Rafer - out
Ming - out
headcase - in

That's just wrong... :lmao

JamStone
08-12-2008, 11:39 AM
We all know that rich people being acquitted of a crime doesn't mean they didn't do it.

I bet Rafer Alston did slash someone's throat last summer.

Tmac&Luther
08-12-2008, 02:08 PM
sucks for rockets fans

Not really......last year's supposed "throat slashing" (which didn't happen, because if it did, the damn police wouldn't have let him out on a damn PR bond) = career year for Rafer Alston.

This years DWI, spells good play on the court for Rafer. If only he would shoot somebody, then we would be guaranteed to win the chip. :lol

Tmac&Luther
08-12-2008, 02:10 PM
I bet Rafer Alston did slash someone's throat last summer.

I'll take that bet......even ball players don't get let out on a PR bond on a "throat slashing" and then don't even get charged with a crime...........see the funny thing in this country, is it's hard to charge people with a crime when the damn surveillance camera shows you leaving the damn night club, before any incident even happens, while witness also report that the "victim" left the club with zero injuries.....so nobody even knows where the hell he was stabbed at.

KobeOwnsBowen
08-12-2008, 05:12 PM
DWI is no big deal. I would hardly call him a criminal on this one act.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-12-2008, 05:25 PM
DWI is no big deal. I would hardly call him a criminal on this one act.

I have check on him.

1. he have Asperger disease (bad things these ones can do)

2. In past he have admit to drunk driving so this is second time now

3. In past he has admit to beat up his girlfriend

he has plea guilty to these things

4. In past he is accuse of cut man with knife

5. In past he has been accuse of attack parking attendant because he was ask to pay fee to park his car and he grab man and spit in his face then threaten him

6. In past he admit to attack his coach in Raptors

7. I also see some stories about him get arrest for drugs in college

I think any person with brain will call him criminal

ThunderStix®
08-12-2008, 05:38 PM
I have check on him.

1. he have Asperger disease (bad things these ones can do)

2. In past he have admit to drunk driving so this is second time now

3. In past he has admit to beat up his girlfriend

he has plea guilty to these things

4. In past he is accuse of cut man with knife

5. In past he has been accuse of attack parking attendant because he was ask to pay fee to park his car and he grab man and spit in his face then threaten him

6. In past he admit to attack his coach in Raptors

7. I also see some stories about him get arrest for drugs in college

I think any person with brain will call him criminal

Yep, he's a criminal, and he's still better than V-Span. :toast

DANILO DRASKOVIC
08-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Skip 2 My Booze

rj215
08-12-2008, 06:47 PM
The And 1 Mixtape tour better save a spot for him. :lol

The Franchise
08-12-2008, 08:06 PM
I don't get it? What the FUCK is so hard about staying out of trouble for these idiot millionaires?

tlongII
08-12-2008, 08:10 PM
The Rockets need to give his minutes to Aaron Brooks. Brooks can play.

The Franchise
08-12-2008, 08:12 PM
The Rockets need to give his minutes to Aaron Brooks. Brooks can play.

If Brooks performs for the first half of the season yes, bench him.

ThunderStix®
08-12-2008, 08:17 PM
I don't get it? What the FUCK is so hard about staying out of trouble for these idiot millionaires?

It's the urban mentality, they still wanna act like thugs. Gotta keep the street cred.

Of course, a lot of Hollywood stars get mixed up with the law too. :lol

When you have a lot of money, you can get away with just about anything. Look at Michael Jackson, or O.J. Simpson.

Roxsfan
08-12-2008, 09:23 PM
I know, he was aquitted but he's still at the wrong place at the wrong time.

You still sound ignorant saying "throat slashing" when you apparently knew that was BS....

It was suspicion of drunk driving, that does NOT mean shit.

He does need to quit making the news in the offseason, I'll give you that

KobeOwnsBowen
08-13-2008, 12:54 AM
Skip 2 My Booze
:lmao

mrspurs
08-13-2008, 01:50 PM
mercy......

hater
08-13-2008, 02:00 PM
It was suspicion of drunk driving, that does NOT mean shit.

n u acusse ppl of being ignorant??

why don't you go and get yourself arrested for suspicion of drunk driving and come back and tell us it does NOT mean shit.

Leetonidas
08-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Does anyone else hate Rafer Alston here? Seriously, I don't know why, but I fucking hate him. Maybe it's because he's a pathetic excuse for a street ball point guard trying to play pro ball and it's proof positive as to why there are no other And 1 players in the NBA.

Fuck Rafer Alston.

Plus his name is just fucking stupid. WTF is Rafer anyway? I'm sure his parents were smoking a lot of it when they named his ass...

E20
08-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Skip is THUGGISH RUGGISH

He be is keepin' itz reelz. :hat

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-13-2008, 02:36 PM
I think Rafer needs to step up his game and really dedicate himself to joining such elite law breaking Rockets of years past like Eddie Griffin and Vernon "Mad" Maxwell.

Findog
08-13-2008, 02:38 PM
The more I think about it, the less I am scared of Houston. They have to simultaneously count on Yao and T-Mac staying healthy, as well as Ron-Ron and Skip to my Lou staying out of trouble.

GuerillaBlack
08-13-2008, 02:43 PM
The more I think about it, the less I am scared of Houston. They have to simultaneously count on Yao and T-Mac staying healthy, as well as Ron-Ron and Skip to my Lou staying out of trouble.

Good.

We'll catch your ass by surprise. :)

Findog
08-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Good.

We'll catch your ass by surprise. :)

On paper Houston is better than Dallas, but I don't think they've vaulted ahead of the four teams ahead of them last year. They are built on a foundation of sand. IF they can keep those guys healthy and the others out of trouble, they are legitimate title contenders.

GuerillaBlack
08-13-2008, 02:48 PM
On paper Houston is better than Dallas, but I don't think they've vaulted ahead of the four teams ahead of them last year. They are built on a foundation of sand. IF they can keep those guys healthy and the others out of trouble, they are legitimate title contenders.

We had a better record than Utah though, so Houston was technically already in the top four last year. We messed up towards the end of the season, and Yao being out really hurt us after the streak. I mean, we almost had the division before that shit happened after the streak.

With Artest, that's more load taken off of McGrady and Yao. That's more matchup problems. Rockets can make some interesting matchups now with Artest, and rookies like Dorsey. I really hope we can get Landry back, too.

Rafer doesn't get into trouble during the season, and hopefully we can keep Artest out of trouble. It's a contract year for him, plus he loves playing for Adelman, so maybe this will help keep his head on straight. We'll see.

MajorMike
08-13-2008, 03:29 PM
"I'm sittin' at a bar on the inside... Waitin' for my ride on the outside..."

mavs>spurs2
08-13-2008, 03:51 PM
The Rockets are next seasons Lakers assuming they can develop some sort of chemistry and stay healthy. By this I mean coming out of nowhere to become a legit contender.

MajorMike
08-13-2008, 03:56 PM
The Rockets are next seasons Lakers assuming they can develop some sort of chemistry and stay healthy. By this I mean coming out of nowhere to become a legit contender.

Oh, that's good, because I thought you meant by having selfish leaders and ugly ass foreign PFs.

mavs>spurs2
08-13-2008, 04:02 PM
:lmao well, that too

ThunderStix®
08-13-2008, 04:04 PM
We had a better record than Utah though, so Houston was technically already in the top four last year. We messed up towards the end of the season, and Yao being out really hurt us after the streak. I mean, we almost had the division before that shit happened after the streak.

With Artest, that's more load taken off of McGrady and Yao. That's more matchup problems. Rockets can make some interesting matchups now with Artest, and rookies like Dorsey. I really hope we can get Landry back, too.

Rafer doesn't get into trouble during the season, and hopefully we can keep Artest out of trouble. It's a contract year for him, plus he loves playing for Adelman, so maybe this will help keep his head on straight. We'll see.

I think Artest could carry the Rockets if there was an injury. Even with a mediocre Kings team, he helped them win games they weren't supposed to towards the end of the season. Games that may have altered the West playoff race.

With the Mavericks, and possibly the Spurs declining next season, the Rockets could end up with a top three seed. Possibly.

Still, it's very important for them to stay healthy. The playoff race in the West starts at the beginning of the season.

Yes, the Pistons have had it good in the East the last six seasons. :lol

GuerillaBlack
08-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Let's just say McGrady and Yao are both out. You still have

Alston
Barry
Artest or Battier
Scola or Artest
Mutombo or Dorsey

That lineup is better than what the Kings had.

jack sommerset
08-13-2008, 08:44 PM
What a LOSER

cze1860
08-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Let's just say McGrady and Yao are both out. You still have

Alston
Barry
Artest or Battier
Scola or Artest
Mutombo or Dorsey

That lineup is better than what the Kings had.

Agree with you,Houston Rockets have big 3 too。

Roxsfan
08-13-2008, 09:34 PM

yeah, and that sand has gotten all up your vagina too.

I look forward to more ownage of the jailblazers

yao>oden

Dr. Emmett Brown
08-14-2008, 01:04 AM
Great Scott!!!

Tmac&Luther
08-14-2008, 01:32 AM
Plus his name is just fucking stupid. WTF is Rafer anyway? I'm sure his parents were smoking a lot of it when they named his ass...

Says the dumbass who calls himself "leetonidas" with a picture of the BK king blinded by a cloud of smoke....:rolleyes

Both the "throat slashed victim" and the "parking attendant" were proven nothing but lying money hungry idiots, both cases were dropped because eyewitness accounts and video proved them to be liars.

As far as his DWI.......I have two of them on my record and I'm not even a damn drinker. Drinking two damn beers will put you over the legal limit and some cops just love to pull over a black man driving a sports car. Rafer is not a bad guy. In Houston if your out after midnight your just asking to be pulled over....hopefully he learned his lesson, but this is not that big of a deal.

I'm sure the dumbass cop that bagged him patted himself on the back and got a brownie badge from his fellow pigs......as a coastie, I can tell you these damn cops love to pull over big game. (i.e. where's the dumbasses that tasered Weary.....big black man driving downtown, taser him pronto. :rolleyes)

The Franchise
08-14-2008, 09:08 AM
If he slashed someones throat he has already outdone Kobe you dumb ass.

Aside from murder, it's hard to outdo a rapist.:lol

Leetonidas
08-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Says the dumbass who calls himself "leetonidas" with a picture of the BK king blinded by a cloud of smoke....:rolleyes

Says the piece of shit who calls himself "tmac&luther" most likely due to his desire to see them fist each other.

Fuck you dickface. Get off Rafer Alston's cock. He is a horrible PG, and almost every Rocket fan knows that.

GuerillaBlack
08-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Alston is nothing more than an average PG. He'll get you really no more than 15 points per game.

Tmac&Luther
08-14-2008, 05:59 PM
Says the piece of shit who calls himself "tmac&luther" most likely due to his desire to see them fist each other.

Fuck you dickface. Get off Rafer Alston's cock. He is a horrible PG, and almost every Rocket fan knows that.

Hmm let's see......

fisting, dickface, talking about being on people's cock.....yep I'd say your the fag boy here. :lol Another queer with dick on the brain.

Leetonidas
08-15-2008, 03:39 AM
Hmm let's see......

fisting, dickface, talking about being on people's cock.....yep I'd say your the fag boy here. :lol Another queer with dick on the brain.

Yes, indeed. Because, you know, even MENTIONING a penis means you have a fondness for it.

Get real faggot. Sounds like someone has doubts about their sexuality. Typical homo.

J.T.
08-15-2008, 03:43 AM
People act like DWI is such a big deal but the real problem is giving driver's licenses to people who can't fucking drive. When I got my license I didn't even have to take a driving test in a car with a trooper...they just gave me my license for passing the written test. Any idiot can learn enough to make a 70% on that thing. Helps that I'm a baller behind the wheel but the issue here is bad drivers, not DWI. I've driven wasted on more substances than I can count on my hands and how many DWI/DUIs do I have? Zero.

Hemotivo
08-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Skip 2 My Booze

:lmao:lmao:lmao:bang

TMAC-YAO-ARTEST
08-17-2008, 12:54 AM
Yes, indeed. Because, you know, even MENTIONING a penis means you have a fondness for it.

Get real faggot. Sounds like someone has doubts about their sexuality. Typical homo.

seriously, step back and LOOK at your choice of words. Do you talk that way in your "real" life?

mavs>spurs2
08-17-2008, 12:56 AM
Not really... I mean, havent you ever taken some ass? You know, forced yourself on a girl that changed her mind at the last minute. Date rape happens all the time. These girls should stop going up to guys hotel rooms at midnight if they dont want to get fucked. But I bet you give them a pass everytime, dont you? Its guys like you that got these stupid girls thinking they can hang out late and not give it up:nope

are you a fucking idiot?