PDA

View Full Version : USA Suckage from long range means Greece will play zone

Indazone
08-12-2008, 03:28 PM
USA sucked against Angola. Although they won, they showed plenty of cracks in their armor. Can't buy a shot from 3 pt range even with Michael Redd on their team.

If the U.S. plays better when it's excited, it was obviously not Tuesday night, after Coach Mike Krzyzewski gave his players Monday off. That was expected to be their last day off in any event, but if there was any doubt, Tuesday night's game clinched it.

The U.S. looked impressive in spurts, as always, but Tuesday night they were short spurts.

Worse, with opponents closer to their own size waiting -- Greece on Thursday and Spain Saturday -- the Americans' shooting woes continued.

Looking as if Krzyzewski had told them not to run away from three-pointers when they had them, the U.S. players came out firing, knocking down three of their first four.

After that, they went 2-17 from the arc, so look for Greece to play a zone.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/la-sp-olymenhoops13-2008aug13,0,2715910.story

Holt's Cat
08-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Yeah, ok Kill Bill.

Brutalis
08-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Um, no.

Just on Kobe. 0-8. Love how he takes a back seat to James and Wade.

Leetonidas
08-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Uh...I wouldn't really call that a crack in their armor. Most of Team USA are pretty good 3PT shooters. Just an off day.

honestfool84
08-12-2008, 03:35 PM
WTF is 'suckage'?

Indazone
08-12-2008, 03:37 PM
I still look for Team USA to beat the Greeks because there is too much talent on the USA team. But if they don't hit their three pointers, we might see a repeat of 2006. Greece will most likely just play zone and pack the lane.

Indazone
08-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Yeah, ok Kill Bill.

First of all if you believe Dadakota you are as big a douche as he is. Secondly does Southwestern Bell = Comcast?

You Fail!

Holt's Cat
08-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Nah, I don't believe any of you tools. The Greek fixation says it all.

Indazone
08-12-2008, 03:47 PM
I commented on every Team USA game so far. WTF is wrong is with you.

Holt's Cat
08-12-2008, 03:48 PM
*burp*

djohn14
08-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Redd is still shooting around 50 percent, and Kobe, LeBron, and Wade will get their points, Superman will dunk on peoples faces and we will win!

MannyIsGod
08-12-2008, 04:19 PM
LOL someone is gong to play a zone against the US? No fucking way. Its not like thats what all teams do.

Next you'll be telling us that teams will resort to dunking when they get to the rim.

Kori Ellis
08-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Secondly does Southwestern Bell = Comcast?

Since you said in another thread that you used to have Comcast and the KBP f'up with Comcast was a while back.

I'm not saying you are him, but ...

Indazone
08-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Since you said in another thread that you used to have Comcast and the KBP f'up with Comcast was a while back.

I'm not saying you are him, but ...

yeah I have two separate services coming into my home..that makes sense.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-12-2008, 04:27 PM
And so begins another thread hijacking..

Indazone
08-12-2008, 04:29 PM
I had Time Warner Roadrunner which got bought out by Comcast and then switched to ATT elite service which runs it's services through SW Bell lines. So whatever..Keep calling me KillBill. DOH! :rolleyes

Indazone
08-12-2008, 04:29 PM
And so begins another thread hijacking..

shutting up now.

Kori Ellis
08-12-2008, 04:30 PM
yeah I have two separate services coming into my home..that makes sense.

Umm you are the one who said it. Not me.

MajorMike
08-12-2008, 04:31 PM
I know you are but what am I?

Kori Ellis
08-12-2008, 04:32 PM
I know you are but what am I?

I'm rubber, you're glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you?

Indazone
08-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Umm you are the one who said it. Not me.

It's really simple Kori...why don't you stick the IP into this locater and tell me if they are in the same location? http://www.undercoverdetective.com/ReverseIP.htm

Kori Ellis
08-12-2008, 04:34 PM
It's really simple Kori...why don't you stick the IP into this locater and tell me if they are in the same location? http://www.undercoverdetective.com/ReverseIP.htm

Kill Bill Pana hides his IP most of the time. In the one post of his hundreds that he didn't hide it, his IP was a Comcast IP in the same range as your old Comcast IP.

What else do you want me to say?

Kori Ellis
08-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Anyway, get back on track. Thanks.

polandprzem
08-12-2008, 04:44 PM
I'm rubber, you're glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you?

Wow Kori

Is that phrase situated in rap music?

Indazone
08-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Kill Bill Pana hides his IP most of the time. In the one post of his hundreds that he didn't hide it, his IP was a Comcast IP in the same range as your old Comcast IP.

lol you are obviously having fun with this. Either there are two locations or one. End of story

Kori Ellis
08-12-2008, 05:27 PM
lol you are obviously having fun with this. Either there are two locations or one. End of story

Apparently you don't know much about how IP addresses work.

Kori Ellis
08-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Wow Kori

Is that phrase situated in rap music?

No, in kindergarten.

Indazone
08-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Apparently you don't know much about how IP addresses work.

Obviously I don't please enlighten me.

DaDakota
08-12-2008, 05:42 PM

Come on now Kori......at least give me a nice bump in VBookie credits for sussing him out.

;)

As for the thread topic....I think Bi-UID is right.....the USA has sucked at 3pt shooting, Greece will pack it in....

I think that there is a chance the USA loses, not a big one..but a chance.

DD

Indazone
08-12-2008, 05:54 PM
you sussed out nothing and I gave an IP address of my current computer and with the fact that it over SW Bell lines. It was never a comcast IP address. I simply made an error and said Comcast in the heat of the moment instead of ATT. I have ATT Elite service. In fact, I have no idea how Kori associated my SW Bell IP with a Comcast IP address. Well I do know why but on that point she's mistaken. So perhaps my SW Bell IP is similar to the Comcast IP but the fact is, they are two different carriers.

But I digress, I thought IP's were assigned to computers? If the FBI and NSA can use this to track your computer and location, then what difference does it make as long as their are two IP addresses and you just go look them up. You cannot be in two locations at the same time.

Findog
08-12-2008, 06:02 PM
We're gonna fuck the Greeks up the way the Turks used to do. Kobe will see to that.

Indazone
08-12-2008, 06:06 PM
I just googled Killbill and comcast.

I am an idiot hook line and sinker

Kori Ellis
08-12-2008, 06:08 PM
you sussed out nothing and I gave an IP address of my current computer and with the fact that it over SW Bell lines. It was never a comcast IP address. I simply made an error and said Comcast in the heat of the moment instead of ATT. I have ATT Elite service. In fact, I have no idea how Kori associated my SW Bell IP with a Comcast IP address. Well I do know why but on that point she's mistaken. So perhaps my SW Bell IP is similar to the Comcast IP but the fact is, they are two different carriers.

You said you used to have Comcast. BKP has posted on a Comcast IP before in your area. That's all I said.

Right now, you are on sbcglobal.net and he's on a proxy server. You can't really compare those.

Indazone
08-12-2008, 06:16 PM
You said you used to have Comcast. BKP has posted on a Comcast IP before in your area. That's all I said.

Right now, you are on sbcglobal.net and he's on a proxy server. You can't really compare those.

Ok, I will grudgingly give you that. You're right. Doesn't prove anything one way or the other except my location in H-town on SW Bell lines. But you said the Comcast ID was not a proxy server I thought. Oh well, doesn't matter..I know who I am and that's all that matters lol.

Kori Ellis
08-12-2008, 06:17 PM
Ok, I will grudgingly give you that. You're right. Doesn't prove anything one way or the other except my location in H-town on SW Bell lines. But you said the Comcast ID was not a proxy server I thought. Oh well, doesn't matter..I know who I am and that's all that matters lol.

Correct. The Comcast IP was not on a proxy server.

Indazone
08-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Then unless this IP is right on top of me, it should be in a different location to mine. Might be really close to me, but the odds of overlapping mine are minute.

rAm
08-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Then unless this IP is right on top of me, it should be in a different location to mine. Might be really close to me, but the odds of overlapping mine are minute.

YOU ARE NOT SMART

Indazone
08-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Yep I'm an idiot. Believed the hype. I am el stupido.

polandprzem
08-12-2008, 06:57 PM
No, in kindergarten.

:lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-12-2008, 07:01 PM
What? I am not any person from comcast. What is this crazy crap here? I have never use computer in Houston area of world in my life.

T Park
08-12-2008, 07:23 PM
USA by 25.

Done fucking around with these second class basketball countries.

anakha
08-12-2008, 08:11 PM
What? I am not any person from comcast. What is this crazy crap here? I have never use computer in Houston area of world in my life.

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/8/6/f_ComcastSuckm_14b4c1d.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/8/6/f_ComcastSuckm_14b4c1d.jpg&srv=img26)

tlongII
08-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Spain is the only team that can hang with the USA. That is the game I'm looking forward to.

endrity
08-13-2008, 04:15 AM
I still think Greece will give them a game, it will be within 10 probably.

hater
08-13-2008, 09:27 AM

If I was you I would stop denying it. By denying it like this you are just confirming you are a texan.

NBA Junkie
08-13-2008, 09:40 AM
A zone defense won't stop the US' transition game.

hater
08-13-2008, 09:46 AM
A zone defense won't stop the US' transition game.

well, let's see how many transitions they get when they play a team with real ballhandlers

stretch
08-13-2008, 10:11 AM
Like Jordan did to Barkely and Pippen in '92??? Kobe dont need to show off in these Olympics, Im sure he is holding back until team USA needs him. When that game is on the line... and it will be, lets see who they all look to for those clutch baskets:king

gotta love the kobe cock sucking

stretch
08-13-2008, 10:14 AM

considering how much you trash "cocky shit talking americans" and the fact that you still post here despite the endless barrage of shit you get here, you must be a troll. only trolls can take so much without getting fed up and leaving the forum. if you truly were this greek person or whatever, then you would have pulled a "dannyb" a long time ago, and told us all to "eat a bag of dicks", and left.

jacobdrj
08-13-2008, 03:26 PM
And that's why they kept Mr. Glue-Guy: Tayshaun Prince

Tayshaun Prince = Zone-Buster

:downspin:

Cry Havoc
08-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Prediction: It's not close. Yeah, that's right, I'm calling a blow out. We aren't just waiting around this year. It's the first real game our guys will have something to prove.

US: 98
Greece: 80

mavs>spurs2
08-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Indazone just doesn't get it. You can only pinpoint so far by looking at someone's ip, like enough to tell that you're both in the same city or county. it's not exact like your street address and ip's always change

Indazone
08-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Indazone just doesn't get it. You can only pinpoint so far by looking at someone's ip, like enough to tell that you're both in the same city or county. it's not exact like your street address and ip's always change

Starting to get it now. I am not a computer geek. Clueless on this stuff.

nkdlunch
08-13-2008, 05:20 PM
ESPN very cautious about this game vs. Greece. which means USA will probably win in a blowout