PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot - found

DaDakota
08-13-2008, 11:26 AM
http://www.inquisitr.com/2357/has-bigfoot-been-found/

It looks like someone has finally found a body of a bigfoot.

DD

BacktoBasics
08-13-2008, 11:33 AM
Manny will be brought in for proper identification.

IceColdBrewski
08-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Sorry, but this has hoax written all over it.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Manny will be brought in for proper identification.
nice

BacktoBasics
08-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Might be a hoax but involving so many outside sources for testing and references is a pretty big risk to pull off a hoax. People get sued for that shit. I guess we'll find out on friday.

phyzik
08-13-2008, 02:10 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/bigfoot-1.jpg

looks fake to me.

phyzik
08-13-2008, 02:11 PM
maybe its viral advertising from the makers of the freezer!!! :lol

monosylab1k
08-13-2008, 02:13 PM
That is fake as shit. I've seen a gorilla suit or two in my time.

BacktoBasics
08-13-2008, 02:14 PM
That is fake as shit. I've seen a gorilla suit or two in my time.
Jekka?

Sportcamper
08-13-2008, 02:37 PM
Anyone that has seen an actual Big Foot will tell you that the photos do not look real…The head & neck muscles of a real Big Foot are much thicker, the hands are huge, the eyes are more human like and the stiiiiiink…..

BacktoBasics
08-13-2008, 02:43 PM
Anyone that has seen an actual Big Foot will tell you that the photos do not look real…The head & neck muscles of a real Big Foot are much thicker, the hands are huge, the eyes are more human like and the stiiiiiink…..Lots of people who have actually seen a shark might disagree that the 4'' one in my aquarium is also a shark. Not to mention the complete and utter lack of anything substantion other than a bunch of necks repeating each others stories.

There is no basis for any of this.

timvp
08-13-2008, 02:45 PM
What did Manny do to BacktoBasics to make BacktoBasics so predictable? I must have missed it. As I opened this thread, I had already accounted for the obligatory "Has anyone seen Manny" joke from B2B.

BacktoBasics
08-13-2008, 02:48 PM
What did Manny do to BacktoBasics to make BacktoBasics so predictable? I must have missed it. As I opened this thread, I had already accounted for the obligatory "Has anyone seen Manny" joke from B2B.I know I've become predictable. Manny and now Jekka jokes are like meth to a low income mother of 3, I just can't stop myself.

IceColdBrewski
08-13-2008, 03:25 PM
http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/080813-bigfoot-sighting.html

Two Georgia men claim to have found in the northern woods of that state something that has been often reported but never proven to exist: a Bigfoot.

They say they have a body, photos of the body, and DNA evidence — some or all of which will be revealed this Friday, Aug. 15, at a press conference in Palo Alto, Calif.

If the group does have a Bigfoot carcass (and if they actually show the body, instead merely displaying photographs of a supposed body), then perhaps scientists will take note. Still, it's not clear how, exactly, the group will prove that what they have is a Bigfoot. Because there is no comparison specimen, there is no DNA analysis that can definitively identify Bigfoot tissue.

Readers may recall the much-hyped press conference held on May 30, where a man claimed he would provide "definitive proof" of alien visitation. His "proof" turned out to be a short fuzzy video clip of what he said was an alien head outside his window trying to ogle his teen daughters. Needless to say, top scientists were not awestruck by his evidence.

History repeats?

This is not the first time a Bigfoot body has been claimed to have been found. A man named Tom Biscardi, founder of something called the Great American Bigfoot Research Organization, once claimed he had captured a Bigfoot. On Aug. 19, 2005, Biscardi appeared on the radio show "Coast to Coast with George Noory." Biscardi claimed his group had captured a Bigfoot a week earlier, a male beast that weighed over 400 pounds and stood 8-feet tall. He said he would be presenting photos of it several days later. It turned out to be a hoax.

Interestingly, Biscardi is also involved in the new Bigfoot body discovery.

Speaking on behalf of the Georgia men this week, Biscardi said, "Extensive scientific studies will be done on the body by a team of scientists including a molecular biologist, an anthropologist, a paleontologist and other scientists over the next few months at an undisclosed location" under armed guard.

If it all sounds very cloak-and-dagger, it is. Unnamed experts? Undisclosed location? Sounds more like "The X-Files" than real science.

Marketing scheme?

In 2005, Biscardi promoted a pay-per-view cable TV show in which he offered viewers the chance to see a Bigfoot captured on live television for only $59.95. That never happened, but Biscardi did recently direct and produce a film called "Bigfoot Lives."

Surely the publicity from this press conference might boost his film's sales...

Bigfoot researcher Loren Coleman, while stopping short of authenticating the claims, wrote on the Web site Cryptomundo.com, "I feel, in all honesty, this, indeed, may be the real deal, and I say this carefully after reviewing information that has been shared privately with me."

So has a Bigfoot finally been found, after all these years? Or is this just the latest hoax to embarrass Bigfoot believers and bring further ridicule to a field sorely in need of science?

Apparently we will see.

DaDakota
08-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Wouldn't that be cool? If it is real.

DD

mavs>spurs2
08-13-2008, 03:35 PM

DD

yes. i've always thought that maybe the bigfoot used to exist because indians commonly referred to him just like any other animal such as a bear or deer, but kind of always thought there surely weren't any left today. some form of bigfoot is present in every ancient culture throughout the world

I. Hustle
08-13-2008, 04:06 PM
http://www.bigfootlives.com/bigfoot_researcher_photos/bl%20humor%201.jpg.jpg

DaDakota
08-13-2008, 04:19 PM
yes. i've always thought that maybe the bigfoot used to exist because indians commonly referred to him just like any other animal such as a bear or deer, but kind of always thought there surely weren't any left today. some form of bigfoot is present in every ancient culture throughout the world

There is still a ton of forest land for them to live in, and sightings have been going on for centuries....even that 1960s footage had some unique things about it.

They tried to recreate the walk, and a man was unable to bend and walk that way.

They recently interviewed one of the guys that shot that film and he still swears it is real.

DD

Ignignokt
08-13-2008, 04:28 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/bigfoot-1.jpg
this image brought to you by the Weather Channel.

fraga
08-13-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm sold...

mavs>spurs2
08-13-2008, 04:48 PM
if this is true it would be a big sigh of relief for thousands of witnesses over the years who probably thought they were crazy

manufor3
08-13-2008, 06:12 PM

DD

yeah, it would be sweet.:makemyday

DaDakota
08-13-2008, 09:08 PM
<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' src='http://foxnews1.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/foxnews1-foxnews-pub01-live/current/videolandingpage/fncLargePlayer/client/embedded/embedded.swf' id='mediumFlashEmbedded' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' bgcolor='#000000' allowScriptAccess='always' allowFullScreen='true' quality='high' name='undefined' play='false' scale='noscale' menu='false' salign='LT' scriptAccess='always' wmode='false' height='275' width='305' flashvars='playerId=videolandingpage&referralObject=3020481&referralPlaylistId=playlist' />

Gino2882
08-13-2008, 09:40 PM
Could/Would be absolutely amazing if this turns out to be true.

The great scientific mystery.

tlongII
08-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-13-2008, 11:48 PM
this image brought to you by the Weather Channel.
:lmao
nice

Tully365
08-14-2008, 12:40 AM
It's too bad the Bigfoot is dead. Alive, he might have provided vital info on UFOs, crop circles, the Da Vinci Code, and WMDs in Iraq.

phyzik
08-14-2008, 01:06 AM
I dont believe in Bigfoot anymore than I believe in some supreme being that created all life on earth.

I just find it fucking hillarious and hipocritical that alot of people denounce such existance, but yet they believe in some magical motherfucker that, with no scientific explination, created all life on the planet earth.

Brutalis
08-14-2008, 03:50 AM
Shit is fake obviously, but didn't they find a giant squid not long ago?

Brutalis
08-14-2008, 03:51 AM
I dont believe in Bigfoot anymore than I believe in some supreme being that created all life on earth.

I just find it fucking hillarious and hipocritical that alot of people denounce such existance, but yet they believe in some magical motherfucker that, with no scientific explination, created all life on the planet earth.

:whine

nsrammstein
08-14-2008, 04:06 AM
It's hilarious that only 2 potgraphs are provided here... and they are not very clear and don't say much about whatever this thing is...

KidCongo
08-14-2008, 05:23 AM
It's hilarious that only 2 potgraphs are provided here... and they are not very clear and don't say much about whatever this thing is...

Why show all the photos now?

Publicity will build.

smeagol
08-14-2008, 07:09 AM
I'm sure NBADan believes this is not a hoax . . .

I. Hustle
08-14-2008, 08:19 AM

:td

What's wrong with people believing what they want to?

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-14-2008, 08:33 AM
:td

What's wrong with people believing what they want to?

:tu

AlamoSpursFan
08-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Tony Stewart forum.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-14-2008, 11:46 AM

I think it takes a higher level of consciousness to believe in God.

Similarly, it requires a certain degree of intelligence to correctly spell words like hilarious, hypocritical, and explanation.

I think I'll nickname you Scarecrow.

thispego
08-14-2008, 12:01 PM

really though, i'd believe in the existence of bigfoot before i would the existence of "god"

stretch
08-14-2008, 12:05 PM
this is completely legit

I. Hustle
08-14-2008, 12:57 PM

really though, i'd believe in the existence of bigfoot before i would the existence of "god"

Which is completely your right

thispego
08-14-2008, 01:09 PM
ehhhhhh

BacktoBasics
08-14-2008, 01:30 PM

+1

Gunnery Sgt Hartman
08-14-2008, 01:35 PM

You don't believe in god?! Are you trying to offend me? You little maggot, you make me wanna vomit! You piece of shit, you had best sound off that you believe in god, or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!!!

manufor3
08-14-2008, 02:43 PM

you can burn in hell

thispego
08-14-2008, 02:56 PM
You don't believe in god?! Are you trying to offend me? You little maggot, you make me wanna vomit! You piece of shit, you had best sound off that you believe in god, or I'm gonna stomp your guts out!!!

i believe in god .................... does that mean i get to go to heaven now?

Pumphernickle
08-14-2008, 03:00 PM
I find believing in God much easier than believing in you all.

I. Hustle
08-14-2008, 05:23 PM
uuummmm back to bigfoot

Borosai
08-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Back to bigfoot? But God has the biggest feet of all! He's GOD for Christ's sake!

E20
08-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Didn't she die like two days ago. Sandy something it was.

Brutalis
08-14-2008, 06:00 PM
I think it takes a higher level of consciousness to believe in God.

Similarly, it requires a certain degree of intelligence to correctly spell words like hilarious, hypocritical, and explanation.

I think I'll nickname you Scarecrow.

remingtonbo2001
08-14-2008, 06:54 PM
i believe in god .................... does that mean i get to go to heaven now?

That would be a good start.

However, you might also want to educate yourself by reading the Bible.

tlongII
08-14-2008, 07:36 PM

Reading the bible is not a form of education. I believe there is something out there that created everyone, but I don't believe that we humans have a clue about what it is.

Brutalis
08-14-2008, 08:04 PM

Just let em find out on their own.

DarkReign
08-14-2008, 08:26 PM
From Bigfoot/Bushman/Yeti...

...to another thread about God?

Booo, Club.

Nbadan
08-15-2008, 01:21 AM
I'm not sold on Bigfoot, but I am sold on Giants, which were also in the Bible for you literalists...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/revparadigm/giants4kp2.jpg

dirk4mvp
08-15-2008, 01:23 AM

Booo, Club.

This thread belongs in the Toll forum.

Borosai
08-15-2008, 03:35 AM
That sounds expensive.

polandprzem
08-15-2008, 04:22 AM
IT's just TPark sleeping

Brutalis
08-15-2008, 04:58 AM
I'm not sold on Bigfoot, but I am sold on Giants, which were also in the Bible for you literalists...

Yeah and some people lived to be 100s of years old too.

thispego
08-15-2008, 01:03 PM

motherfucker i went to 8 years of private catholic school. ive forgotten more about the bible than you'll ever know. Educate yourself.

DaDakota
08-15-2008, 03:59 PM

Proven to be a hoax....use snopes people.

DD

johnsmith
08-15-2008, 04:18 PM

Booo, Club.

No shit.

Who fucking started this anyway.........

Phyzik........or whatever the fuck your name is, you're a twat.........and not because of your opinion, but rather because you decided to bring it up.

Douchebag.

I. Hustle
08-15-2008, 04:27 PM
motherfucker i went to 8 years of private catholic school. ive forgotten more about the bible than you'll ever know. Educate yourself.

:lol @ that

jack sommerset
08-15-2008, 04:59 PM

Did a priest ever jerk you off? I heard alot of storys over the years.

BacktoBasics
08-19-2008, 11:51 AM
On August 17th, 2008 Searching for Bigfoot Team Director of Field Operations, TJ Biscardi and myself, were up early to discover that some hair was now exposed. I extracted some from the alleged corpse and examined it and had some concerns. Bob Schmalzbach arrived and concurred. We burned said sample and said hair sample melted into a ball uncharacteristic of hair.

At that time we contacted Mr. Biscardi who gave us permission to begin an expedited melting process. We set up a salamander heater to heat the freezer. Within one hour we were able to see the partially exposed head, as I was now able to touch it, I was able to feel that it seemed mostly firm, but unusually hollow in one small section. This was yet another ominous sign. Within the next hour of thaw, a break appeared up near the feet area. As the team and I began examining this area near the feet, I observed the foot which looked unnatural, reached in and confirmed it was a rubber foot.

At that point we immediately contacted, Tom Biscardi and advised him of the situation and he began to take action on his end. Later that day, Tom Biscardi informed us that both Matthew Whitton and Ricky Dyer admitted it was a costume. They reportedly agreed to sign a promissory note and admission of what they had done, and set a meeting in their hotel room in California for 8AM on August 17th, 2008.

thispego
08-19-2008, 12:11 PM
what a surprise

Sportcamper
08-21-2008, 10:17 AM
Told you, that thing looked nothing like a “Real Sasquatch"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/bigfoot_claim
Researcher says bigfoot just a rubber gorilla suit (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/bigfoot_claim)

Anti.Hero
08-21-2008, 10:23 AM

Man, wouldn't that be cool.

CavsSuperFan
03-24-2011, 10:38 AM
My objection to this latest video is that it groups REAL sasquatch sightings as fake….This video is obviously a fraud….Big foot takes much larger steps & does not shuffle like this…

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_7332.shtml

admiralsnackbar
03-24-2011, 11:18 AM
My objection to this latest video is that it groups REAL sasquatch sightings as fake….This video is obviously a fraud….Big foot takes much larger steps & does not shuffle like this…

Looks like Bigfoot's trying to keep his drawers from falling down. :lol

lazerelmo
03-24-2011, 11:20 AM
It was bigfoot and this is just a cover up. How do we know what bigfoot's feet are made of. As old as he/she is, probably has a wooden leg and a glass eye, too.

slacker77
03-24-2011, 02:18 PM

Looks like it's trying to hurry up and find a good spot to take a shit.

BlackSwordsMan
03-24-2011, 02:19 PM
aids killed him

703 Spurz
03-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Some asshole in a fuzzy suit. Nothing to see here

phxspurfan
03-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Lots of people who have actually seen a shark might disagree that the 4'' one in my aquarium is also a shark. Not to mention the complete and utter lack of anything substantion other than a bunch of necks repeating each others stories.

There is no basis for any of this.

Not a shark....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/91/Balantiocheilos_melanopterus.JPG/800px-Balantiocheilos_melanopterus.JPG

Bala shark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bala (Colourful) Shark

The Bala shark, Balantiocheilos melanopterus, also known as the tricolor shark, silver shark, or shark minnow, is a fish species of the family Cyprinidae, and is one of the two species in the genus Balantiocheilos. This species is not a true shark, but is commonly called a "shark" because of its torpedo-shaped body and large fins.