PDA

View Full Version : Story Which Show I was Tell Truth

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-13-2008, 10:10 PM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/olympics/2008/08/spanoulis_isnt_eager_for_nba_r.html

Spanoulis Isn't Eager To Make NBA Return

Greek point guard Vasileios Spanoulis has been one of the best players through the first two days of the Olympics, showing a tremendous ability to get to the basket without much resistance. After scoring 23 points in Greece's 87-64 win over Germany on Tuesday, Spanoulis reflected on his brief, forgettable season with the Houston Rockets in 2006-07.

"I was not happy there," said Spanoulis.

C'mon, Kaman. You NBA boys can't stop me. (AP Photo/Dusan Vranic)

A muscular, 6-foot-4 guard with a decent handle and great scoring ability, Spanoulis arrived in Houston with immediately after he helped dismantle the United States during Greece's huge upset in the FIBA world championships. He scored 22 points in a 101-95 win.

But after spending several years as the primary scoring option for Greek power Panathinaikos, he struggled to find a role on a team that already boasted Tracy McGrady and Yao Ming. Former Rockets Coach Jeff Van Gundy rarely played him and Spanoulis rarely made much of his minimal minutes, as he averaged 2.7 points, 0.9 assists and shot 32 percent in 31 games off the bench.

Van Gundy was in a contract year and the rookie was turnover prone. The two feuded over playing time and Van Gundy once said, "He says, 'I was McGrady back home.' Great. McGrady is McGrady here."

Spanoulis's primary gripe was that he opted out of the final two years of his contract with Panathinaikos, turning down more money - more than $1 million annually in salary - to leave his hometown fans and pursue his dream to play in the NBA. But while Rockets saw him as a player for their future, Spanoulis couldn't handle waiting around. He didn't hide his unhappiness, and was dealt to San Antonio the following summer as part of the Luis Scola trade.

"In life, even in your good days, and even in your bad days, you have to learn something," Spanoulis said. "I expected differently there. It was a misunderstanding between me and my previous team, with the GM and the coach. That's why I didn't have a good time there. I have to be happy to my soul."

His desire to make his soul happy led him to pass on an opportunity to play with the Spurs so that he could return home to Panathinaikos for a greater role and considerably more money. He said Spurs point guard Tony Parker tried to convince him to join to the team. "Of course, of course, it was completely different team that have more European players," he said. "He tells me it is a different situation, but I already made my decision."

It is a decision Spanoulis doesn't regret. Last season, he led Panathinaikos to the Greek Cup and the Greek Championship. "I'm very good with my team. I'm very proud to be with my squad and enjoy every day there," he said. "Now it is not on my mind to leave."

Spanoulis, 26, will have the face some of America's best NBA players on Thursday in a rematch of that surprising upset two summers ago - before he realized the NBA isn't for everyone. But he didn't rule it out a return when his contract with Panathinaikos expires in two years. "Maybe in the perfect situation, but now I don't think it," he said.

So now all people calls me liar here for make these things up you are proven wrong. He even confirm story I tell here when I first joins that he and Parker is have dinner together in Hellas and Parker ask him to stay in the team and this is also from Popovich.

Now all liars here can see I am tell truth.

mavs>spurs2
08-13-2008, 10:15 PM
so basically spanoulis is a whining crybaby little bitch? is that what you're saying? Greece is suck what?

JamStone
08-13-2008, 10:21 PM
Why care you so much prove to us you says truth and you was correct?

Doug Collins
08-13-2008, 10:24 PM
You're a fag

balli
08-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Nobody cares one iota about either you or Vasileios "couldn't hack it in America" Spanoulis. Do you really feel that vindicated over an issue nobody here ever gave two fucks about to begin with?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffix

Inflection changes grammatical properties of a word within its syntactic category. In the example:

The weather forecaster said it would clear today, but it hasn't cleared at all.
the suffix -ed inflects the root-word clear to indicate past tense.

Some inflectional suffixes in present day English:

-s third person singular present
-ed past tense
-ing progressive/continuous
-en past participle
-s plural
-en plural (irregular)
-er comparative
-est superlative
-n't negative

I. Hustle
08-13-2008, 10:50 PM
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/Tbone8546/funny-pictures-ambush-cat.jpg

DaDakota
08-13-2008, 11:17 PM
No one said you lied about V-Span......I am rooting for him tonight.

DD

Vinnie_Johnson
08-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Why care you so much prove to us you says truth and you was correct?

:lmao He care much but truth be telling.

kupogrey
08-13-2008, 11:48 PM
stfu dude.

the only thing greece is good for is gyros

dallaskd
08-14-2008, 12:09 AM
"Story Which Show I was Tell Truth"

Does this make any fucking sense at all?

Brutalis
08-14-2008, 02:00 AM
"Story Which Show I was Tell Truth"

Does this make any fucking sense at all?

It's bad english for "Here's the story for proof".

dirk4mvp
08-14-2008, 02:16 AM
hi ducks

JamStone
08-14-2008, 09:25 AM
Hi 4-for-13, 0-for-5 from three point range and Mr. You NBA boys can't stop me.

I. Hustle
08-14-2008, 09:41 AM
Please be opening mouth for in which I should urinate

rAm
08-14-2008, 10:45 AM
Please be opening mouth for in which I should urinate

:lol

RonMexico
08-14-2008, 12:29 PM
V-Span got dominated. I can't believe a team with Mike D'Antoni as an assistant coach actually made defensive adjustments that led to a victory. It's really a novel idea.

Also, the article you posted didn't change anything - basically said that he thought he was T-Mac back home and that he should be T-Mac in Houston.

JVG put him in his place.

DaDakota
08-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi 4-for-13, 0-for-5 from three point range and Mr. You NBA boys can't stop me.

He played ok though, he attacked the basket got by Kobe and others at will.....the Greeks probably should have let him run the PG more often as the other guys were turning it over left and right.

The other 2 guards had 12 turnovers between them.

VSpan did ok....didn't shoot great but otherwise played well.

DD

ChumpDumper
08-14-2008, 12:38 PM
"In life, even in your good days, and even in your bad days, you have to learn something," Spanoulis said. "I expected differently there. It was a misunderstanding between me and my previous team, with the GM and the coach. That's why I didn't have a good time there. I have to be happy to my soul."So he was upset that he didn't get playing time that he says he was promised. This is not news to anybody.
His desire to make his soul happy led him to pass on an opportunity to play with the Spurs so that he could return home to Panathinaikos for a greater role and considerably more money. He said Spurs point guard Tony Parker tried to convince him to join to the team. "Of course, of course, it was completely different team that have more European players," he said. "He tells me it is a different situation, but I already made my decision."

It is a decision Spanoulis doesn't regret. Last season, he led Panathinaikos to the Greek Cup and the Greek Championship. "I'm very good with my team. I'm very proud to be with my squad and enjoy every day there," he said. "Now it is not on my mind to leave."

Spanoulis, 26, will have the face some of America's best NBA players on Thursday in a rematch of that surprising upset two summers ago - before he realized the NBA isn't for everyone. But he didn't rule it out a return when his contract with Panathinaikos expires in two years. "Maybe in the perfect situation, but now I don't think it," he said.Not one mention of his poor ailing mother. Go figure.

Since he doesn't want to come back -- he can go fuck himself in Europe forever.

Never mention him in any relation to the San Antonio Spurs again.

Gunnery Sgt Hartman
08-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Private Pana! If you post one more article that reeks of bullshit like this one, I will rip V-Spans balls off, shove them in your eye sockets, and have Jamie Lee Curtis skull fuck you!!! I got your name, I got your ass!!!!!!!!

Red Hawk #21
08-14-2008, 01:44 PM
^This guy is a sick fuck. But anyway I lol every time I see Kill Bill Pana's sig.