PDA

View Full Version : monosylab1k - Assassin For Hire

monosylab1k
08-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Any sports teams out there that you hate? Looking to kill off a potential future rival before they get a chance to challenge your team?

Then you need the power of mono. My ability to ruin a team's title hopes is better than anybody else's. Not even Ricky Davis has my teamkilling abilities.

Here's how it works. You give me a team. I hop onto their bandwagon. In the next 4-6 months, that team will suffer epic failure.

monosylab1k's resume

-LA Clippers: they sign Baron Davis and things are looking good. I hop onto the bandwagon and immediately Elton Brand & Corey Maggette jump ship.

-Portland Trailblazers: the obvious pick for the next NBA dynasty, I start the Blazers Bandwangoners thread and now Brandon Roy's knee is screwed.

-Matt Jones: It works for individual players as well. I've been touting Matt Jones as the next great wide receiver in the NFL since he was a rookie. Now he's a shitty third stringer, and a cokehead.

-Texas Rangers: Don't know if I can take credit for this one, they've been pathetic since their inaugural season. But either way, I root for them and they suck.

-New England Patriots: 18-1.

-Dallas Mavericks: Pretty self explanatory.

Those are results you can take to the bank. My method is 100% guaranteed to work.

If you've got a team bugging you, send me a PM and we can work out a contract negotiation for me to assassinate them.

JamStone
08-14-2008, 08:55 AM
Chicago White Sox please. I actually like Ozzie Guillen. To me, he's real. But, all his players are douchebags, from Pierzynski to that cocksucker Carlos Quentin. I moderately like Jermaine Dye and can stand Jim Thome even. But, all their other players can go choke on a rhino's penis.

stretch
08-14-2008, 08:56 AM
Any sports teams out there that you hate? Looking to kill off a potential future rival before they get a chance to challenge your team?

Then you need the power of mono. My ability to ruin a team's title hopes is better than anybody else's. Not even Ricky Davis has my teamkilling abilities.

Here's how it works. You give me a team. I hop onto their bandwagon. In the next 4-6 months, that team will suffer epic failure.

monosylab1k's resume

-LA Clippers: they sign Baron Davis and things are looking good. I hop onto the bandwagon and immediately Elton Brand & Corey Maggette jump ship.

-Portland Trailblazers: the obvious pick for the next NBA dynasty, I start the Blazers Bandwangoners thread and now Brandon Roy's knee is screwed.

-Matt Jones: It works for individual players as well. I've been touting Matt Jones as the next great wide receiver in the NFL since he was a rookie. Now he's a shitty third stringer, and a cokehead.

-Texas Rangers: Don't know if I can take credit for this one, they've been pathetic since their inaugural season. But either way, I root for them and they suck.

-New England Patriots: 18-1.

-Dallas Mavericks: Pretty self explanatory.

Those are results you can take to the bank. My method is 100% guaranteed to work.

If you've got a team bugging you, send me a PM and we can work out a contract negotiation for me to assassinate them.

you forgot the *

rj215
08-14-2008, 09:18 AM
Any team the Spurs are playing in the playoffs would be nice...

SenorSpur
08-14-2008, 09:22 AM
Keep the Dallas Mavs on your hit list. Your work in that area, over the past 3 seasons, has been superb.

IronMexican
08-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Chargers.

BlackSwordsMan
08-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Get Tiago splitter

SAtown
08-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Chargers.

They don't need Mono to fail year after year.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-14-2008, 10:58 AM
The Lakers. Root as hard as humanly possible for those fuckers.

dirk4mvp
08-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Jacksonville Jaguars I saaaiiiiddd

RonMexico
08-14-2008, 12:30 PM
I really, really need it to be the LA Dodgers. Man-Ram is destroying any hope D-Backs have of taking division easily.

NBA Junkie
08-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Celtics

confined
08-14-2008, 01:04 PM
Charlotte Bobcats...man i hate those guys

Red Hawk #21
08-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Charlotte Bobcats...man i hate those guys

Why?

manufor3
08-14-2008, 02:35 PM
jet terry

manufor3
08-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Chicago White Sox please. I actually like Ozzie Guillen. To me, he's real. But, all his players are douchebags, from Pierzynski to that cocksucker Carlos Quentin. I moderately like Jermaine Dye and can stand Jim Thome even. But, all their other players can go choke on a rhino's penis.

:td:td:td