kill_bill_homo

+1

baseline bum
08-15-2008, 12:07 AM
Jazz

Showtime24 LAKERS
08-15-2008, 12:10 AM
Jazz

I would have to say the Jazz as well because of Salon and their idiotic fans.

tlongII
08-15-2008, 12:12 AM
Any true Blazers fan would say Lakers.

anakha
08-15-2008, 12:17 AM
The team with the most obnoxious fans.

IronMexican
08-15-2008, 12:17 AM
The Jizz.

sook
08-15-2008, 12:29 AM
The UTAH JIZZ hands down...

Their fans are so atrocious and their behavior towards fisher was extremely unpleasant.

KobeOwnsBowen
08-15-2008, 12:30 AM
Mavs and Spurs. Kobe seems to love playing them though. :lol

timtonymanu
08-15-2008, 12:34 AM
the Jazz

i will never forget the 2007 WCF when Jazz fans decided to throw shit at the Spurs cause they lost on their home floor.

their fans are rude.

TheMadHatter
08-15-2008, 12:35 AM
The Jazz with the Blazers pulling a close second because of their doucebag fans, which tlong so perfectly exemplifies.

I'd also say the Celtics have got to be up there now too. They've sucked for so long the world forgot about them. But now that they won the ship and Paul Pierce decided to do his "I'm the world's greatest" act they are right back up there.

I understand how people could hate the Shaq and Kobe Lakers, but this current Laker team just doesn't bring about the same hatred. The team is mostly made up of good guys, and outside of Kobe and Sasha there really aren't any hateable guys on the team.

sook
08-15-2008, 12:54 AM
if your ever on a jazz site such as jazzfanz.com there is no way you could hold back from trolling, their logic is so twisted you just wanna smack them

Brutalis
08-15-2008, 12:57 AM
I don't give a fuck about the Jazz. They always get theirs in the end. Big zero's.

As well for the Blazers.

I hate the Lakers, Mavs, and Suns in that order. All arrogant half bandwagon pricks. Some Mav fans are tolerable because they accept their position as the toilet seat to the Spurs. (finally)

debo
08-15-2008, 12:58 AM
true lakers fans are alright, its the kobe fans i cant stand

timtonymanu
08-15-2008, 01:09 AM
imo though, i hate the mavs and suns.

balli
08-15-2008, 02:46 AM
Go's both ways-
1. Spurs
2. Nuggets
3. Kings

(Although, even though I've always liked The Blazers, I'm really starting to resent their good fortunes as of late.)

And I'd like to say as a Jazz fan, that I agree, for the most part our fans are a bunch clueless fucks. What can I say, you put 15,000 brainwashed cultists in a big room with an opponent to hate and things can get a little bit weird.

mrspurs
08-15-2008, 07:23 AM
mavs, only cos i hate mark....teamwise id say lakers easy since i was born in la, and ive got all those 3 thread starters on ignore so they dont count

stretch
08-15-2008, 07:57 AM
most hated thread starter:

ducks
t-shlong
kill_bill_homo

+1

+5324712387462378965789143658706134057348901578034 1

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-15-2008, 07:59 AM
+5324712387462378965789143658706134057348901578034 1

+1

rj215
08-15-2008, 08:02 AM
1. Lakers - it seems everyone on their team is arrogant, even role players like 'The Machine'. And yet last time I checked they lost their last two trips to the Finals. Kobe < Jordan always.

2. Mavs - Cuban is a turd in the NBA punchbowl. Dirk is a whinny bitch. And Kidd is a wifebeater.

3. Suns - They never accomplished anything and yet they act like an elite team. Shaq was brought in to stop Tim :lol Amare and Nash are considered great even though they hardly ever play defense.

4. Celtics - I've never heard a one year wonder with more assholes: Paul thinks he's > than Kobe. Ray Allen makes snarky remarks during the ESPYs. KG spazzes out after every shot.

NBA Junkie
08-15-2008, 08:15 AM
Celtics

Lakers_55
08-15-2008, 08:55 AM
I don't hate any team, nor do I dislike any player or coach. I am a basketball fan first. When the Lakers don't advance, I root for whoever beat them. Preference is usually towards the west.

Findog
08-15-2008, 10:11 AM
. Some Mav fans are tolerable because they accept their position as the toilet seat to the Spurs. (finally)

Right, because you guys have given us so many Hot Carls over the past three years.

:rolleyes

Please, if there's one team you haven't had your way with recently, it's us.

Findog
08-15-2008, 10:13 AM
Cue the 4 rings retort...

jacobdrj
08-15-2008, 10:19 AM
The general hatred for a given franchise is directly proportional to the number of championships they have won.
However, the love for that team is geometrically related to the number of championships to bandwagoners.

Hemotivo
08-15-2008, 10:26 AM
:wtf

Hemotivo
08-15-2008, 10:27 AM
:lol

1) Jazz
2) the kobe fakers fans

LakeShow
08-15-2008, 09:13 PM
The San Antonio Spurs hands down! They used to have class, now they're just an ASS! Whining to the league, getting players suspended for roughing up their players. Taking the HACK A SHAQ to an all time low. Their star player is a SERIAL MOLESTER, Tim Duncan. By far the worst NBA CHAMPION of all time. I hate em!!!!!!!

anakha
08-15-2008, 09:55 PM
:pctoss Dammit! 21 and D&C are running away from me. I need to put in some work.

It would be a honor to be the most hated Lakers fan. Where's that got damn team you hate the most thread? :cuss

The San Antonio Spurs hands down! They used to have class, now they're just an ASS! Whining to the league, getting players suspended for roughing up their players. Taking the HACK A SHAQ to an all time low. Their star player is a SERIAL MOLESTER, Tim Duncan. By far the worst NBA CHAMPION of all time. I hate em!!!!!!!

KobeOwnsBowen
08-15-2008, 11:02 PM
Fuck the mavs.

Zee Laker
08-16-2008, 02:07 AM

believe me, true Lakers fans cant stand Kobe fan boys either

The Third Man
08-16-2008, 10:55 PM
+1, and they have the dirtiest player in the history of the game...

Bruce Bowen is dirty, but, dude, Bill Laimbeer, Maurice Lucas and Karl Malone were much, much dirtier. They put people in the hospital.

My most hated team: the Utah Jazz. They and their fans represent everything wrong in the universe. Always have, always will. Fuck the Jazz.

Darthkiller
08-16-2008, 11:08 PM
wizards , talk too much shit.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
08-18-2008, 12:53 AM
Lakers for mine, but only since the Shaq-Kobe era. I liked them before that.

Very true.

MI21
08-18-2008, 01:21 AM
The team that has Karl Malone on it.

Girasuck
08-18-2008, 07:29 PM
I wonder what percentage of Rockets fans hate the Jazz the most? I bet it's over 90% of them. If you ask Jazz fans who we hate the most...none of us would say the Rockets because we could care less about them.

Lakers easy, then Denver, then the Lakers again. I use to hate the Spurs but it's hard to hate a team that plays the right way and is coached by a genius. I have a feeling my hatred for Portland will grow over the next 4-5 seasons.

IronMexican
08-18-2008, 07:42 PM
I wonder what percentage of Rockets fans hate the Jazz the most? I bet it's over 90% of them. If you ask Jazz fans who we hate the most...none of us would say the Rockets because we could care less about them.

Lakers easy, then Denver, then the Lakers again. I use to hate the Spurs but it's hard to hate a team that plays the right way and is coached by a genius. I have a feeling my hatred for Portland will grow over the next 4-5 seasons.

lol, kind of like the early 90's now.

Utah, SA, Portland, and LA are the top dogs.:ihit

The Franchise
08-18-2008, 09:56 PM
Bruce Bowen is dirty, but, dude, Bill Laimbeer, Maurice Lucas and Karl Malone were much, much dirtier. They put people in the hospital.

My most hated team: the Utah Jazz. They and their fans represent everything wrong in the universe. Always have, always will. Fuck the Jazz.

YES!!!!!

The Third Man
08-18-2008, 11:26 PM

You are probably right. The Jazz have more playoff success against the Rockets (outside of the NBA titles in 1994 and 1995). I couldn't begin to imagine who a Jazz fan hates the most- is it the inventor of caffeine? It's easier to understand who hates the Jazz, though. Everybody. I'll tell you this for sure- the Utah Jazz are *nobody's* second favorite team. Their fans are either one of the Children of the Corn who grew up in that state built on murder and polygamy, or someone affiliated with the Special Underwear Church of Latter Day Saints. That's it.

My point is that it's not just Rockets fans who hate you and your franchise, dude. Players hate Utah. Coaches hate Utah. 49 States hate Utah. We don't hate you because you are good, or win all of the time. Your franchise has won as much as the Washington Generals have, after all.

No, Utah is hated by most of the NBA because the franchise has a long history of having players who flop, take cheap shots and whine like bitches when they are caught. There is no better proof for the existence of God and karma than the fact that Karl Malone and John Stockton failed to win a championship.

Finally, I think that the reason most people loath the Jazz is because their fans tend to be assholes. I'm not saying you and your fellow Jazz fans are assholes in the sense that you are obnoxious, or spirited. I'm saying that many of you literally become assholes...the act of "cheering" your team on forces shit to emit from your faces leaving a noxious smell and horrible memory for all around you. When you don't have polygamist sects outside your arena raising hell, Jazz fan does classy stuff like mocking little girls who have cancer to prove a point to her dad. Too many Utah fans look and behave like they are extras from "Triumph of the Will." That's why Utah is hated.

dirk4mvp
08-18-2008, 11:39 PM
You are probably right. The Jazz have more playoff success against the Rockets (outside of the NBA titles in 1994 and 1995). I couldn't begin to imagine who a Jazz fan hates the most- is it the inventor of caffeine? It's easier to understand who hates the Jazz, though. Everybody. I'll tell you this for sure- the Utah Jazz are *nobody's* second favorite team. Their fans are either one of the Children of the Corn who grew up in that state built on murder and polygamy, or someone affiliated with the Special Underwear Church of Latter Day Saints. That's it.

My point is that it's not just Rockets fans who hate you and your franchise, dude. Players hate Utah. Coaches hate Utah. 49 States hate Utah. We don't hate you because you are good, or win all of the time. Your franchise has won as much as the Washington Generals have, after all.

No, Utah is hated by most of the NBA because the franchise has a long history of having players who flop, take cheap shots and whine like bitches when they are caught. There is no better proof for the existence of God and karma than the fact that Karl Malone and John Stockton failed to win a championship.

Finally, I think that the reason most people loath the Jazz is because their fans tend to be assholes. I'm not saying you and your fellow Jazz fans are assholes in the sense that you are obnoxious, or spirited. I'm saying that many of you literally become assholes...the act of "cheering" your team on forces shit to emit from your faces leaving a noxious smell and horrible memory for all around you. When you don't have polygamist sects outside your arena raising hell, Jazz fan does classy stuff like mocking little girls who have cancer to prove a point to her dad. Too many Utah fans look and behave like they are extras from "Triumph of the Will." That's why Utah is hated.

damn dude. you just owned the jazz, their fans, and the entire state of utah. :toast

IronMexican
08-18-2008, 11:47 PM

:toast

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/214801/2/Coffin_nail.jpg

BUMP
08-19-2008, 12:41 AM
he owned not just the state of Utah but anyone that has ever lived in the state and any bordering state.:king

BUMP
08-19-2008, 12:42 AM
he owned the whole Western Conference at the same time,

hell, you might as well say he owned the whole country, and the founding fathers of this great country and their great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandkids who arent even born yet.

BUMP
08-19-2008, 12:43 AM
hell, lets give him all of North America while we're at it.
:downspin::downspin::downspin:

Brutalis
08-19-2008, 03:52 AM
Right, because you guys have given us so many Hot Carls over the past three years.

:rolleyes

Please, if there's one team you haven't had your way with recently, it's us.

You're kidding right? One year made the difference for you? When I bump this when we smote you this season will you still be so arrogant?

nsrammstein
08-19-2008, 04:13 AM
hell, lets give him all of North America while we're at it.
:downspin::downspin::downspin:

Can you take his cock any deeper?

Thunder Dan
08-19-2008, 08:59 AM
I hate the Jazz for these reasons:

1) the colors suck
2) Carlos Boozer
3) they are all a bunch of white guys (white guys are boring) ((I'm white so I can say that))
4) What kind of name is that anyways? Jazz?
5) Jerry Sloan looks like a skeleton

stretch
08-19-2008, 09:18 AM

owned.

always hated utah for the exact reasons stated. i hate that Deron Williams had to go there, since he is a Dallas native and one of my favorite players around.

stretch
08-19-2008, 09:19 AM
Can you take his cock any deeper?

South America?

Kamnik
08-19-2008, 09:27 AM
Celtics (Garnett&Allen -punk&punker)

Cavs (Lebron&Wallace -makes me wanna throw up)

Suprisingly..... i dont hate Lakers as a team. Even though I dislike many of their players. (Vujacic, Gasol, that serbian snowboarder, Bynum,...)

Almost the same goes for the Suns... but i like Nash and now Dragic is going there so it is even harder to hate them now. Even though Amare is super retarded...

JBIIRockets
08-19-2008, 09:34 AM
Jazz then Mavs.

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 10:40 AM
, that serbian snowboarder
d...

Findog
08-19-2008, 11:04 AM
believe me, true Lakers fans cant stand Kobe fan boys either

Kobe is like that movie Juno: Like him just fine, his supporters can go die.

Findog
08-19-2008, 11:07 AM
You're kidding right? One year made the difference for you? When I bump this when we smote you this season will you still be so arrogant?

Not just one year, the Mavs went through a stretch where they won something like 10 out of 15 against the Spurs over a three-year period. Before 2005 and maybe after the Kidd trade things will be different. But it's been a long time since the Spurs have given the Mavs the business end of anything.

Thunder Dan
08-19-2008, 11:09 AM
the real question is... if the Jazz just up and disappeared today forever, would anyone outside of Utah notice?

JoeTait75
08-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Celtics, because of the city they play in. Cleveland teams have been at ground zero of just about every good thing that has happened to Boston sports the last year, and frankly, I'm fucking tired of it.

I don't mind the Jazz, simply because Utah and Cleveland always seem to play great games against one another. It isn't their fault Carlos and CeCe are a couple of snakes.

baseline bum
08-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Not just one year, the Mavs went through a stretch where they won something like 10 out of 15 against the Spurs over a three-year period. Before 2005 and maybe after the Kidd trade things will be different. But it's been a long time since the Spurs have given the Mavs the business end of anything.

What a fucking load of bullshit.

2007-08: Spurs 3, Mavs 1
2006-07: Mavs 3, Spurs 1
2005-06: Mavs 6, Spurs 5
2004-05: Spurs 3, Mavs 1

Spurs-Mavs record in 2005-06 through 2007-08 was Mavs 10, Spurs 9

Girasuck
08-19-2008, 05:21 PM

:clap

That was great. Not much more I could add to that.

GO JAZZ!!

Brutalis
08-19-2008, 06:14 PM
What a fucking load of bullshit.

2007-08: Spurs 3, Mavs 1
2006-07: Mavs 3, Spurs 1
2005-06: Mavs 6, Spurs 5
2004-05: Spurs 3, Mavs 1

Spurs-Mavs record in 2005-06 through 2007-08 was Mavs 10, Spurs 9

:lmao

dallasmavsnfuego214
08-19-2008, 11:11 PM
atleast the Mavs have a ring where as the Spurs dont.

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 11:20 PM
atleast the Mavs have a ring where as the Spurs dont.

ohhh man, that sig is classic.

GuerillaBlack
08-19-2008, 11:21 PM
ohhh man, that sig is classic.

It works well with his post.