PDA

View Full Version : Aggie Shunned For Forgetting Tradition

MajorMike
08-15-2008, 10:04 AM
Keith Maxfield (School of Engineering, 1995) was shunned recently by his fellow A&M alumni for forgetting to accompany his whoop with the appropriate hand signal while watching halftime of the A&M/Tech game at the Dixie Chicken in College Station. According to Keith he was on the phone with his girlfriend when the gaffe occurred and didn't realize that highly energized crowd was launching into its popular "Beat the Hell of out Tech" yell.

"We were arguing" a morose Keith explained, "I mean, she went to SMU so she doesn't really understand why a man in his mid thirties would even want to come down to College Station every other week for Aggie football. I was explaining to her that you call men Yell leaders not cheerleaders and she told me I was a homo. Does SMU even have any traditions?"

Keith tried to make it up to his friends (including his ex-college girlfriend Natalie Bell and current roommate Jeb Carson) by waving his twelth man towel repeatedly through the third quarter, buying beers and even offering to do pushups after the Aggie's lone score of the second half but the damage was done. "It's like I don't know him" said Carson, "its like all those nights we spent squeezing our nuts, building bonfires, shouting Howdy and jizzing in a jar for the TU game mean nothing."

Natalie was equally disappointed. "I can't believe I made out with him at the OU game. This is definitely the LAST time we do it Reveille style."

Maxfield vowed to make it up to his fellow Fightin Farmers the next week by holding his own Maroon Out and and breaking up with his non- corps girl. "This really changed me" Maxfield said later while twirling his ring at the Dry Bean Saloon. "It made me realize what was important."

Whoop.

In other news:

Jorvorskie Lane Moved To Fullback....Also Fat

As we know too well Aggies star running back Jorvorskie Lane can be a hard-working, punishing back that can pound the ball but you may also be surprised to learn that he is also a lard-ass. The big news in College Station (LINK) (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/big_12/AM_fullback_faces_struggle_to_reduce_weight.html) is Lane has apparently shown up 30 pounds overweight. According to Aggies coach, Mike Sherman, Lane currently weighs in the "290 category" and has been moved to fullback. Sherman feels: "We need more explosive plays from the tailback position". Apparently he doesn’t see the value in a fat sack of crap that can heave his unhealthily obese frame into the line. While the move to fullback is upsetting to Lane there is no doubt that at the fullback position he will still strike fear into opposing defenses. Other things Lane strikes fear into include buffet lines, children, elevator weight limits, ham, and poorly constructed chairs.

leemajors
08-15-2008, 10:09 AM
SMU has a tradition of ridiculously hot women on campus. These days they are mostly molded by surgeons, but still hot.