PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the Bills will relocate to Toronto?

lefty
08-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Wath do you think ?

fyatuk
08-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Depends on who the team gets sold to when Wilson dies. Wilson won't move the team, no one wants to inherit it, and he doesn't really want to sell, so the team will probably be sold from his estate after he dies, unless he decides he's just too old.

They'll almost assuredly be moving, either to LA or Toronto seems likely.

bresilhac
08-15-2008, 01:40 PM
^ I agree. It seems nothing will be decided about the team's future location until the sale of the team. But with Toronto being allowed to host numerous preseason and regular season games I would say that it is a good bet the Bills will end up in Toronto. Los Angeles I think is less likely. LA will could eventually get either the Chargers, Jags, or Vikings to relocate there one day.

fyatuk
08-15-2008, 04:08 PM
^ I agree. It seems nothing will be decided about the team's future location until the sale of the team. But with Toronto being allowed to host numerous preseason and regular season games I would say that it is a good bet the Bills will end up in Toronto. Los Angeles I think is less likely. LA will could eventually get either the Chargers, Jags, or Vikings to relocate there one day.

The Jags never should have been awarded to Jacksonville. Good owner, but it's been a fairly bad city to be in and didn't have near the city growth they were expecting. Heck, Jacksonville was eliminated but then the other selected bid fell through and Jacksonville was the one they could get back on board.

They'd be the best team to relocate (although I wish they'd move to SA since that would just be poetic).

StylisticS
08-15-2008, 07:59 PM
I always looked at Jacksonville as a sympathy pick. Jacksonville is the biggest city in the state of Florida if you look at just the city instead of the metro and they was the only city in the state not to have a team.

MajorMike
08-15-2008, 08:07 PM
no