PDA

View Full Version : Dragis Say Suns Is BS

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-15-2008, 01:22 PM
I not know if Suns is tell truth they will sign him but in Europe Dragic give interview and say Suns is liars. He never tell them any such thing and will stay in TAU for at least 3 years because they will give much more money. He say he have not tell Kerr any time he will come to Suns.

FromWayDowntown
08-15-2008, 01:34 PM
what is evident is that all Americans are liars and all Europeans are unfairly put down by lying Americans.

50 cent
08-15-2008, 01:48 PM
boobs

Red Hawk #21
08-15-2008, 01:51 PM
I find Kill Bill's sig pic entertaining

It makes me laugh lol

FromWayDowntown
08-15-2008, 01:59 PM
By the way, I would think that the Spurs' playoff runs in 2005, 2007, and 2008 have firmly established that the Suns are BS.

TDMVPDPOY
08-15-2008, 11:19 PM
lol no one takes kerr seriously anyway, why should dragic....

Slo spurs fan
08-16-2008, 04:09 AM
Dragic will probably play his LAST of the three years deal in Spain (first two years he played in Slovenia) ans join Suns next year. Suns still expect to sign him and they work really hard to get him this year.

Slo spurs fan
08-16-2008, 04:11 AM
Ohh and btw, he NEVER said a bad thing about Suns (ie liars, BS ...), so I say Kill Bill Pana is a GIANT LIAR!

Ozzy
08-16-2008, 05:32 AM
This is (a quick translation of) Dragič's comment for Sportal:
Dragič doesn't know anything about Phoenix's wishes (http://www.siol.net/sportal/kosarka/legionarji/2008/08/dragic_nic_ne_ve_o_phoenixovi_zelji.aspx)

"At the moment I am spending a week in Spain training with TAU Ceramica. I must say that I have some muscle pain, but more from weight training then running. We are training twice a day." said Goran Dragič for Sportal after we interrupted his afternoon sleep. When we notified him that US newspapers, especially the ones from Arizona, write that the Phoenix Suns are already stating him as a member of the team roster for the upcoming seasons, he quickly awakened completely and responded: "I don't know anything about that. I have agreed with my manager to play for Tau Ceramica this season. The coach Duško Ivanović promised me 20 minutes per game and that satisfies me. Next year I would move to Phoenix. I am very surprised that newspapers are writing such things, because I haven't received any such information related to Phoenix yet."

As people before said, Dragič can leave TAU after this seasons without any obstacles, because his three year contract will end. In sesaon 2006/07 TAU has loaned him to a member of Spanish league Murcia so that they were able to keep an eye on him, and in 2007/08 he was loaned to Union Olimpija to get some Euroleague experience (while enjoying all the advantages of the home environment). There is also an unfinished story between Dragič's former club Geoplin Slovan and TAU Ceramica, because Slovenian court has ruled that he shouldn't sign with TAU when he has. (There were issues with the buyout clause which the sides interpreted differently... but lets not complicate things with this any further, because it is not important for the current situation.)

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Ohh and btw, he NEVER said a bad thing about Suns (ie liars, BS ...), so I say Kill Bill Pana is a GIANT LIAR!

You is need learn how to read better.

samikeyp
08-16-2008, 12:33 PM

You is need learn how to speak English better.

Slo spurs fan
08-16-2008, 02:05 PM

You is need learn how to speak English better.

:tu

samikeyp
08-16-2008, 02:59 PM
^^^that is why Slovenians kick ass! :)

Dex
08-16-2008, 05:10 PM

http://imagechan.com/img/images/irony.jpeg

Kobayagi
08-17-2008, 04:47 PM
According to today's slovenian press (http://www.siol.net/Sportal/Kosarka/Legionarji/2008/08/Dragic_vendarle_odpotoval_v_Phoenix.aspx), Dragic has flown to Phoenix for physical examination.

The Franchise
08-17-2008, 04:58 PM

You is full of the shit.

Bruno
08-17-2008, 05:14 PM
You is full of the shit.

I don't know if he is full of shit but he has some serious mental troubles.

You had to have a twisted mind to do what he does that is to say create two members' name (Indazone and KBP), saying that they are two different people, hiding the KBP ID behind proxys and writing bad English on purpose with the KBP ID. :downspin:

TheMadHatter
08-17-2008, 05:27 PM
The Sun not know if tell truth. In Europe Dragic give interview, Sun is lie. He never say such thing, will sign Tau for 3 year for much moneys. He say Kerr white like whitebread.

Pero
08-17-2008, 05:53 PM
The Sun not know if tell truth. In Europe Dragic give interview, Sun is lie. He never say such thing, will sign Tau for 3 year for much moneys. He say Kerr white like whitebread.

:rollin

Pero
08-17-2008, 05:54 PM
But really, if he'll stay in Europe, he'll play out the last year of his contract, not sign a new one.

Pero
08-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Probably.

rapliketp
08-17-2008, 07:38 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/08/17/20080817dragiconline.html

Dragic headed to Phoenix
by Paul Coro - Aug. 17, 2008

Dragic ended more than seven weeks of negotiations with the Spanish club by signing a buyout agreement Saturday night, his agent, Rade Filipovich, told The Arizona Republic on Sunday. Dragic is on his way to Phoenix with a verbal agreement that he will sign a four-year contract early this week with the Suns, Filipovich said. The deal's fourth year will be a team option.
/
/
/
Dragic would have had to pay a $1.5 million buyout to leave Tau next summer. The Suns are allowed to contribute $500,000 to a buyout. Dragic must pay the rest, driving up the price of his starting salary with the Suns. Terms of the buyout or his impending Suns deal have not been disclosed but Dragic was expected to make nearly $2 million in his first season.

"Think of all the NBA players that went the opposite direction this summer," Filipovich said. "It was very important. He's like a top-10 pick."
/
/
/
"He's unusual," Suns Vice President of Basketball Operations David Griffin said in late June after Phoenix traded a second-round pick and $500,000 to San Antonio to move up three spots and take him 45th overall. "He's lefthanded and very athletic. He attacks the rim with a sort of abandon and is polished with a good feel of the game. He could be erratic as a shooter but is mechanically sound and we feel we can work with him on the rest.

jack sommerset
08-17-2008, 07:43 PM
So does anyone know if he is playing for those lying bastards this year?

BILL
08-17-2008, 08:57 PM
I dispise Kill Bill's signature...

Gino2882
08-17-2008, 09:25 PM
Wow! The shit just keeps going wrong for the Spurs. If its true the Spurs didn't want him because of the buyout and gave him to the Suns. wow, just wow.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Wow! The shit just keeps going wrong for the Spurs. If its true the Spurs didn't want him because of the buyout and gave him to the Suns. wow, just wow.

They never wanted Dragic.