PDA

View Full Version : McUpMaker Makes up Sh!t and beats the war drums

boutons_
08-15-2008, 01:49 PM
McCain: Georgia conflict is the ‘first serious crisis internationally since the end of the Cold War.’ (http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/15/mccain-russia/)»

Speaking at the Aspen Institute in Colorado yesterday, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said that recent Russian aggression in Georgia is the “first…serious crisis internationally since the end of the Cold War.” McCain seemingly ignored the Gulf War, 9/11, and the Iraq War, to name a few:
My friends, we have reached a crisis, the first probably serious crisis internationally since the end of the Cold War. This is an act of aggression.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/15/mccain-russia/

This guy has become a total, ridiculous bad joke.

johnsmith
08-15-2008, 02:05 PM
"McUpMaker"???????

Anti.Hero
08-15-2008, 02:26 PM
ehh I'll give it a 4 in creativity.

Hook Dem
08-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Typical croutons bullshit!!!!!!!

Mister Sinister
08-18-2008, 10:38 AM
McUpMaker? Jesus, man, are you even *trying* anymore?

boutons_
08-18-2008, 01:52 PM
but not one comment on his made-up shit:

"the first probably serious crisis internationally since the end of the Cold War."

Spurminator
08-18-2008, 01:54 PM
You're surprised that your delivery distracts from the subject of your post?

Spurminator
08-18-2008, 01:59 PM
I mean, dude... "McUpMaker"...

xrayzebra
08-18-2008, 02:13 PM
Named McCain in boutons on image. McUpMaker. (bet he got the idea from moveon.org)

Spurminator
08-18-2008, 02:22 PM
It's certainly no "dimm-o-crap"

xrayzebra
08-18-2008, 02:23 PM

I agree, mine is much, much better and thank you for the compliment.
:toast

Spurminator
08-18-2008, 02:24 PM
:lol My pleasure.

whottt
08-18-2008, 04:34 PM

At least he doesn't vote for Pop over Drob....that's alarming.

Did you think you think you could just do that and no one would notice?

Spurminator
08-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Hell, if I had been on the site the day of the #1 vote I probably would have voted for Pop there too.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-18-2008, 05:26 PM
McCain: Georgia conflict is the ‘first serious crisis internationally since the end of the Cold War.’ (http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/15/mccain-russia/)»

Speaking at the Aspen Institute in Colorado yesterday, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said that recent Russian aggression in Georgia is the “first…serious crisis internationally since the end of the Cold War.” McCain seemingly ignored the Gulf War, 9/11, and the Iraq War, to name a few:
My friends, we have reached a crisis, the first probably serious crisis internationally since the end of the Cold War. This is an act of aggression.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/15/mccain-russia/

This guy has become a total, ridiculous bad joke.

The joke is dumbass liberals at yourself thinking things like Iraq and the Gulf War in any way resemble what's going on with Russia and Georgia right now.

The first two dealt with regional powers. Russia - Georgia has the implications of another Cold War, and we've even had Russia threatening to nuke Poland over the missile shield in the last week.

Yeah, 9/11 was bad, but if you can't see the difference between a terrorist group and a former world superpower with its finger on a couple hundred nukes, you're a dumbass.

boutons_
08-18-2008, 05:45 PM
9/11 wasn't a war, it didn't destroy even Manhattan, nor damage the USA significantly.

9/11's biggest damage was allowing dickhead to lie his way into Iraq invasion with 70% of US adutls in 2004 knowing the Saddam was behind 9/11, over a prostrate coporatia media, and ignorant/unquestioning US public.

Putin is taking s.Ossetia back into the Russian Federation. end of story, no global war, no cold war, GAMEOVER. and the US can't do shit about it.

US oilcos and capitalists will probably be kicked out of Georgia under pressure from Russia. oil, again. Russia wants hegemony in its region, in exactly the same way the US neo-cunts want hegemony over the M/E oil fields.

In fact, Russia's calculaton could be that s. ossetia would be an easy grab, like US neo-cunts figured Iraq oil would be an easy grab. And they knew the US military is tied down in Iraq and Afghanistan. Russia seems to know what it's doing in s. Ossetia, while there is no evidence that dubya/dickhed/McJerk had any tiny clue about their Iraq Mission Accomplished.

Sorta like the First Gulf War wasn't as signicant because it was done and finished quickly and decisively. The "shock" allowed US to start occupying Gulf oil states.

Afghanistan war/7 years, Iraq war/5 years are by far important than anything that happended since 1989. They aren't over, the end is not is sight, the US military is exhausted, and the US is $Ts in debt.

McAnklebiter is one dumb motherfucker.

Typical exceptionalism and double-standard that whatever saintly US does is not a world crisis, it's actualy good for the worl, but let another power do exactly the same, and it's a World Crisis.

McJerk is hyping Ossetia because he running as the War Candidate, to be the War President who "knows how to win wars" and to be going around starting more bullshit wars.

clambake
08-18-2008, 05:49 PM
having nukes is a dead trend. everybody just stacks them up in storage.

whottt
08-18-2008, 07:30 PM
The joke is dumbass liberals at yourself thinking things like Iraq and the Gulf War in any way resemble what's going on with Russia and Georgia right now.

The first two dealt with regional powers. Russia - Georgia has the implications of another Cold War, and we've even had Russia threatening to nuke Poland over the missile shield in the last week.

Yeah, 9/11 was bad, but if you can't see the difference between a terrorist group and a former world superpower with its finger on a couple hundred nukes, you're a dumbass.

Word...

I don't think these guys realize that if the State of George went to war with the Country of Georgia, the state of Georgia would kick the country of Georgias' ass off the globe. It's this tiny little country of 4 million people about the size of South Carolina...and everyone is acting like Russia is a badass.

I think San Antonio could probably kick the Country of Georgias' ass...

Russia isn't shit and they would get their ass beat into the dirt in any sort of military confrontation with the United States right now.

All these America hating, Russian loving libs criticizing the protection of the American troups, would be in for a rude awakening once they saw how little Russia cares about protecting their troops...and always have. Russia generally gets it's ass kicked in any sort of military confrontation with an equal military power and they have suffered some of the highest troup casualty numbers in wars, in world history....

In fact they've suffered the highest, and that was when the technological gap was basically equal or with the Russians having the upperhand...the other thing they don't realize is how corrupt the Russian military is...since it's basically conscript.

All in all good take...and Russia does not want any part of the US in any sort of conventional war...this was mainly about saving face with them....and I can't really say that I blame them.

clambake
08-18-2008, 07:37 PM
everybody agrees that conventional war with russia would lead to something else.

Nbadan
08-18-2008, 09:16 PM
All these America hating, Russian loving libs..

There goes Whott's cred...

:lmao

boutons_
08-18-2008, 09:45 PM
"military confrontation with the United States right now."

The US military is tied down in Iraq and Afghanistan, check the news.

Russia still has nukes, and has Western Europe by the balls as natural gas supplier

America hating? Russia loving? :lol GFY, Whott, you're a silly fart as ever.

Russia doens't want to fight America, US doesn't want to fight Russia.

US tied down in Iraq and Aghanistan probably assured the Russians that annexing S.Ossetia would receive nothing but hot air from dubya, dickhead, and Condi.

So far, and probably as far as it goes on, Russia is right, and the US is nothing but a spectator to Russian imperialism

whottt
08-18-2008, 10:47 PM
You miss the point I was making...and the truth is I didn't exactly do a great job of making it because I've had to get my stance on the conventional Russian military out of my system after reading you guys cowering over the past few weeks...

I think Russia is legitimately threatened and I agree with Aggie this is potentially the start of another cold war. If Russia is feeling bullyish or confined. It'd be one thing if Russia felt secure with their conventional military...but I assure you they do not, and the nuclear threat is going to be an extremely viable option for them.

Their regular military is no match for anything the US could throw at them...you're also wrong about the kind of resources the US has to throw at them if push comes to shove, not to mention a huge edge in experience and equipment. We have a huge strategic advantage against them, and we probably know their territory better than they do now.

Russia is not a powerful country other than regionally...unless they start making the nuclear threat. It is definitely an on the table option for them because their conventional military is no threat at all...

Like I said...I legitimately think San Antonio could kick Georgias' ass. There is nothing impressive militarily about what the Russians did there.

Nbadan
08-18-2008, 11:11 PM
The U.S. could bomb the shit out of the Russian military, although Russian MIGs would give our Air Force headaches and the Russians also possess conventional intercontinental missiles which could reach the U.S. (you seriously want to lose NY over Georgia?) and torpedoes and missiles capable of striking American Navy carriers and carrier fleets....Besides, even if we did bomb the shit out of Russia in Georgia, then what? Well, the then what is the part that chicken-hawks like Whott never like to think about. The U.S. does not have enough ground troops to fight a major three front war for a sustained period of time...so what Whott is really supporting, although not for himself, is compulsory military service...i.e. a draft...

sabar
08-19-2008, 02:57 AM
No one is nuking anyone people. Everyone knows that whoever fires the first missile triggers the end of the world.

The U.S. needs to stop being dumb and get rid of anti-ballistic missile systems. This gives Russia incentive for first strike. It's a very simple strategic game. The only way both sides can win is with nuclear attack, but nuclear attack means that the other side's second strike capabilities will annihilate your country. Missile defense lowers the perceived threat of both first and second strike and gives both sides an incentive to first strike that doesn't exist when there is a state of mutually assured destruction.

Anyways, I firmly believe that neither leaders of either nation are stupid enough to start nuclear war. It is a lose-lose scenario and the best situation is isolation where both sides win.

I'd rather have a leader that is content to let Georgia rot than is eager to put any military power against a nuclear power. Nbadan is right, we don't have the personnel to be fighting a war in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Russia. And then what happens when China and North Korea start giving aid?

McCain is going to have a tough time getting elected on any kind of aggresive stance towards Russia. The public is sick of war.