PDA

View Full Version : Skins get 1st shot fo Fuk up Farve...

Bigzax
08-15-2008, 09:38 PM
yeah...i spelled it with the r first...fuck it...

taylor should take down favre in the 1st drive...

a blitz in the 2nd drive should do the trick...

then he sits and dreams of minny...

NFL network...be there 6pm saturday....skins warmin up beyatches...:hat

GaryJohnston
08-15-2008, 10:24 PM
how is that plantar fasciitis working out for Taylor?

Bigzax
08-15-2008, 10:48 PM
non issue right now, but that's the kinda thing that can linger for bouta month with rest...

but they went starters on starters on thursday or so and taylor made some noise, so i don't think it's an issue...

the issue is that there are two bonafide pass rushers on the ends and no run stuffer...meanin they better filter the run to the middle and pray london fletch can save da day...

Bigzax
08-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Taylor Puts on a Defensive Show

In further Jason Taylor news, he participated fully and took part in all team drills. In fact, Jasno reports that, with first-team offense going against first-team defense, he tossed Jon Jansen to the ground "like a wet rag" a good three yards behind the quarterback on one play That generated a chorus of "oohs" from the sidelines.

All in all, Jasno reports that Taylor put on a pretty impressive display, the day after his plantar fasciitis flared up. When the starters came off the field, defensive line coach John Palermo came over and gave him a bear hug around the head.

however, this does not say much about our RT Jansen who is recovering from a year off due to injury and is in his 9th or 10th year iirc...

GaryJohnston
08-16-2008, 06:28 PM
Favre just scored first

SAtown
08-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Looks like Favre is fucking up the Redskins. I won't get too excited though...

Betsy
08-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Go skins Go
Whoop the idiotic jets :ihit

SAtown
08-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Mangini is such a moron for not letting Ratliff finish the game-winning drive. seriously, wtf

K-State Spur
08-16-2008, 11:13 PM
however, this does not say much about our RT Jansen who is recovering from a year off due to injury and is in his 9th or 10th year iirc...

Jansen's always had problems with Taylor. Nothing particularly new there.

He's not what he was 5 years ago, but his return is still a huge upgrade over the the inexperienced Heyer that they had to trot out there last year. Plus, he's the best run blocker on the line not named Randy Thomas.

mojorizen7
08-18-2008, 07:57 AM
how is that plantar fasciitis working out for Taylor?

I've been fighting with that for about a year now in my left foot & it is fucking painful as hell! Can't imagine running on it in full blown competition.
The worst pain is your waking steps after it's been relaxed for 8 hrs then......ouch.
Chronic