PDA

View Full Version : Michael Finley's Summer Vacation

JustinB
08-17-2008, 03:42 PM
http://www.cine-collector.com/catalog/images/hellboy_corpsefil.jpg

Russian sportsfans were amazed to see Michael Finley's Rotting Corpse traveling the countryside with Hellboy this weekend. Autograph seekers were pleasantly surprised to see HB, considering his recent celebrity, but were just as happy to see a bonafide historical relic accompanying him. When questioned about his peculiar mode of transportation, Finley responded, informing the gathering crowd that he had recently lost his legs due to rapid decomposition in the clean air. This also explained the lack of a jumpshot and explosiveness in his team's most recent postseason defeat.
Finley remained optimistic he could play another year with the San Antonio Spurs, saying that he could still bring things to the table. "Yeah." Finley commented. "I think my experience still means a lot to the team, especially any young guys coming in. I know my minutes will be down, but I'll make the most of it." Finley trailed off before adding. "Besides, if I was to bite a motherfucker, or cough in their face, I could probably turn them into a zombie. That'd be some Resident Evil shit... yeah... that was a good movie... I'd like to see that bitch naked."

BlackBellamy
08-17-2008, 03:44 PM
http://www.cine-collector.com/catalog/images/hellboy_corpsefil.jpg

Russian sportsfans were amazed to see Michael Finley's Rotting Corpse traveling the countryside with Hellboy this weekend. Autograph seekers were pleasantly surprised to see HB, considering his recent celebrity, but were just as happy to see a bonafide historical relic accompanying him. When questioned about his peculiar mode of transportation, Finley responded, informing the gathering crowd that he had recently lost his legs due to rapid decomposition in the clean air. This also explained the lack of a jumpshot and explosiveness in his team's most recent postseason defeat.
Finley remained optimistic he could play another year with the San Antonio Spurs, saying that he could still bring things to the table. "Yeah." Finley commented. "I think my experience still means a lot to the team, especially any young guys coming in. I know my minutes will be down, but I'll make the most of it." Finley trailed off before adding. "Besides, if I was to bite a motherfucker, or cough in their face, I could probably turn them into a zombie. That'd be some Resident Evil shit... yeah... that was a good movie... I'd like to see that bitch naked."

You do get to see her nakies.

JustinB
08-17-2008, 03:57 PM
You do get to see her nakies.

Ha... I've only seen the second one... It's horribiality burned my face...

Brutalis
08-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Hellboy looks so stupid.

mrspurs
08-17-2008, 07:45 PM
i still dont get it....