PDA

View Full Version : Mavs fan roll call!!

nsrammstein
08-18-2008, 01:27 AM
nsrammstein here!

mavs>spurs2
08-18-2008, 01:49 AM
reporting for duty sir

Bruno
08-18-2008, 04:10 AM
Here. :)
I quite think Carlisle will be a tremendous addition for us.
With him and Kidd, we will start playing the right way.

endrity
08-18-2008, 07:58 AM
Present as always!!!

BUMP
08-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Present

sribb43
08-18-2008, 08:43 AM
Dirk's summer is over and its time to rest and prepare for the 08-09 season

monosylab1k
08-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Dirk's summer is over and its time to rest and prepare for the 08-09 season

Yep, he can get back to work, just like the front office is hard at work. Oh wait, Cuban is busy trying to buy the Cubs and Donnie is still off coaching Chinese.

Fuck it, I'm out.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-18-2008, 09:00 AM
Why do you need a roll call thread? You know who they are.

dirk4mvp
08-18-2008, 09:02 AM
lol

stretch
08-18-2008, 09:29 AM
hi guys whats up

confined
08-18-2008, 11:55 AM
This guy :tu

u2sarajevo
08-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Present

IronMexican
08-18-2008, 12:02 PM
:downspin:

dallaskd
08-18-2008, 12:45 PM
:tu

Colombiano972
08-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Present

MavDynasty
08-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Fuck the mavs.

StylisticS
08-18-2008, 06:13 PM
what it is.

Flight3107
08-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Shit, im here.

cash459
08-18-2008, 08:24 PM
what it is.

5 world championships
8 Super Bowl Appearances
8 Conference Championships
16 Conference Championship Appearances
32 Playoff wins (more than any other team)
19 NFC East Titles (rest of the NFC East has 19 combined)
31 winning seasons in 47 years
28 postseason Appearances
Highest winning percentage in SuperBowl Era.
Historically owns the Foreskins, Fecals, and giAINTs

and what percentage might that be?? :wtf

Trainwreck2100
08-18-2008, 10:45 PM
The super duper awesome percentage

Ghazi
08-18-2008, 11:13 PM
WE GOIN TO DAT SHIP, WE GOIN TO DAT SHIP, WE GOIN TO DAT SHIp

IronMexican
08-18-2008, 11:23 PM
where is red hawk 21 at? he's the only one missing

TheMadHatter
08-19-2008, 12:28 AM
RedHawk is a HAWKS fan......... :lmao

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 01:24 AM
do some research

phyzik
08-19-2008, 01:29 AM
A Mavs fan roll call on a SPURS message board.... Classic! :lol

might as well get the shit talking started early... stupid fucking mav fans :downspin:

MavDynasty
08-19-2008, 01:30 AM
i use to respect red hawk until i found out he used to go under the name "the nba is rigged" that little pussy ass bandwagoning fuck face only liked the mavs cuz of the 06 playoff run.

MavDynasty
08-19-2008, 01:31 AM
A Mavs fan roll call on a SPURS message board.... Classic! :lol

might as well get the shit talking started early... stupid fucking mav fans :downspin:
lol its a hard time for us mavs fans...suprised some havnt gone to other teams yet

phyzik
08-19-2008, 01:34 AM
lol its a hard time for us mavs fans...suprised some havnt gone to other teams yet

SOB!! you quoted me before I could fix my error!!! Dammit!! :depressed

I will Kill you!!! :bang

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 01:36 AM
SOB!! you quoted me before I could fix my error!!! Dammit!! :depressed

I will Kill you!!! :bang

:lol

phyzik
08-19-2008, 01:46 AM

Its all in good fun... Everyone knows Spurs will own the Mavs this season, even if they dont do great in the finals.

I mean, come on... you have Jason "I cant hit a freaking shot and Im almost 40 and think I will get hair transplant" Kid. With Dirk "I let me and my team get raped hardcore in the olympics and feel like a fucking dumbass for getting the olympic rings shaved into my head" Nowitski. :lmao

Spurs own the mavs this year. easily. :ihit

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 02:00 AM
I'm a laker fan:lol

MavDynasty
08-19-2008, 02:01 AM
Not our fault our FO cares more about buying the cubz and coaching the chinese team than helping the team.

But yeah i hate to say this but Spurs>mavs.

(i still believe that if we met in the playoffs 06-07 the mavs would come out on top but its backs to spurs raping mavs)

MavDynasty
08-19-2008, 02:01 AM
rofl iron i love ur sig man

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 02:08 AM
:toast

TheMadHatter
08-19-2008, 02:31 AM
Who is "The NBA is Rigged"

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 02:48 AM
Who is "The NBA is Rigged"

Red Hawk.

search "Rigged" and you can see a little chat from dickface to red hawk

jack sommerset
08-19-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm stepping out of closet.....Present

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Red Hawk.

search "Rigged" and you can see a little chat from dickface to red hawk

Can't find it. Link?

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 06:18 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103015&highlight=rigged

Dickface mentions it at post #5 and he grabs some of Red Hawk's old posts

Red Hawk #21
08-19-2008, 06:27 PM
i use to respect red hawk until i found out he used to go under the name "the nba is rigged" that little pussy ass bandwagoning fuck face only liked the mavs cuz of the 06 playoff run.

Jeez do you really have to bash me like that? Yes I admit I bandwagoned from the Hawks to Mavs back to Hawks but if your team sucked for as long as mine did alot of people would have bandwagoned just like me. You guys have a good team, I still love Jet and Dirk but Its obvious that team isn't going to win anything with Cuban as their owner. He makes foolish decisions, and also since Stern hates him he won't get a fair shot in the playoffs. Before you bash me again just try and see where Im coming from and you'll see I speak some truth.

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 06:30 PM
Jeez do you really have to bash me like that? Yes I admit I bandwagoned from the Hawks to Mavs back to Hawks but if your team sucked for as long as mine did alot of people would have bandwagoned just like me. You guys have a good team, I still love Jet and Dirk but Its obvious that team isn't going to win anything with Cuban as their owner. He makes foolish decisions, and also since Stern hates him he won't get a fair shot in the playoffs. Before you bash me again just try and see where Im coming from and you'll see I speak some truth.

so you jumped back cause it's rough in dallas now? got it!

Red Hawk #21
08-19-2008, 06:35 PM
so you jumped back cause it's rough in dallas now? got it!

Your funny, the crazy thing is that if something happened to Kobe like a career ending injury (god forbid) I bet you all of the "diehard laker fans" would bandwagon immediately to another team. Keep acting holy Ironmexican, but the thing is most Laker fans are bandwagoners. You're probably a bandwagoner your self.

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 06:42 PM
Your funny, the crazy thing is that if something happened to Kobe like a career ending injury (god forbid) I bet you all of the "diehard laker fans" would bandwagon immediately to another team. Keep acting holy Ironmexican, but the thing is most Laker fans are bandwagoners. You're probably a bandwagoner your self.

Uh huh, bandwagon.

Lived in South LA my whole life, Been a die hard Raider, Laker, Dodger, and Trojan fan.

Bandwagon, me? I was there when Kobe got injured, i was there the year after the Raider lost to the superbowl and went 4-12, i was there in 2006 when we went 2-14, i was there when the Dodgers fucked up at the end of every year, i don't ride the wagon.

i wont be surprised if you're a Pats fan, and a Yankee fan. so let me state it again, i don't ride the wagon, i don't go for teams a thousand miles away from me, i don't cheer for 2 teams, I cheer for the Lakers and the Lakers only.

Red Hawk #21
08-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Uh huh, bandwagon.

Lived in South LA my whole life, Been a die hard Raider, Laker, Dodger, and Trojan fan.

Bandwagon, me? I was there when Kobe got injured, i was there the year after the Raider lost to the superbowl and went 4-12, i was there in 2006 when we went 2-14, i was there when the Dodgers fucked up at the end of every year, i don't ride the wagon.

i wont be surprised if you're a Pats fan, and a Yankee fan. so let me state it again, i don't ride the wagon, i don't go for teams a thousand miles away from me, i don't cheer for 2 teams, I cheer for the Lakers and the Lakers only.

Your lying. If the Lakers start sucking you would jump right off the bandwagon, if you had guys like Tyronne lue and Obinna Ekezie on your team you would have bandwagoned. What other fans don't understand is that its a great thing when you have a great front office, the Hawks did not have that, they were poor personnel decisions that were made, bad lottery luck, horrible seasons, and frustrated fans just like me. And thats why I bandwagoned, I know it was wrong but I was frustrated. And if many other fans were in my position they would have done the same exact thing.

And1Mak
08-19-2008, 06:58 PM
Catch it, Spread it.

monosylab1k
08-19-2008, 06:58 PM
Your lying. If the Lakers start sucking you would jump right off the bandwagon

I highly doubt it in this case. The majority of Lakers fans are bandwagoning douches, but a Mexican Lakers fan who also is a Raiders fan is probably a true diehard.

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 07:02 PM
I highly doubt it in this case. The majority of Lakers fans are bandwagoning douches, but a Mexican Lakers fan who also is a Raiders fan is probably a true diehard.

:lol:depressed we're gonna do good this year though, i can feel it(i said the same thing when we went 2-14:depressed)

Red Hawk #21
08-19-2008, 07:02 PM
Bandwagoning is fucking wrong. Plain and simple, but what kills me is that some people swear they would never bandwagon but all it takes is a few bad personnel decisions, some fucked up trades, some injuries or some bad luck and your team is fucked. Instead of bashing me people should just be happy that they did not have to experience the kind of disappointment hawks fans have went through over the years.

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Bandwagoning is fucking wrong. Plain and simple, but what kills me is that some people swear they would never bandwagon but all it takes is a few bad personnel decisions, some fucked up trades, some injuries or some bad luck and your team is fucked. Instead of bashing me people should just be happy that they did not have to experience the kind of disappointment hawks fans have went through over the years.

Lakers drafted Von Wafer over Monta Ellis...

Raiders drafted Fabian Washington in the first round, deal with it, suck it up, and root for YOUR team

Red Hawk #21
08-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Lakers drafted Von Wafer over Monta Ellis...

Raiders drafted Fabian Washington in the first round, deal with it, suck it up, and root for YOUR team

So what, the Lakers were winning championships while my Hawks were nothing. The main reason I rooted for the Mavs was because of Jason Freakin Terry, when we were nothing that man played with his Heart and soul for us. Even though we still sucked I loved that man's heart, and when the 06 playoffs started Jet and Dirk were doing great things so I started rooting for them. I thought they deserved the championship that year but they were robbed, but I kept rooting for them. Now my Hawks are finally on the rise and I root for my Hawks again, is that a crime? I still hope the Mavs do well but Im a Hawks fan. And I already admitted that I bandwagoned and it was wrong but some people just won't let it go.

ThunderStix®
08-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Catch it, Spread it.

Shouldn't we be trying to prevent it? ;)

dirk4mvp
08-19-2008, 08:12 PM
Now my Hawks are finally on the rise and I root for my Hawks again, is that a crime?

yes. it's called bandwagoning

StylisticS
08-19-2008, 09:10 PM
5 world championships
8 Super Bowl Appearances
8 Conference Championships
16 Conference Championship Appearances
32 Playoff wins (more than any other team)
19 NFC East Titles (rest of the NFC East has 19 combined)
31 winning seasons in 47 years
28 postseason Appearances
Highest winning percentage in SuperBowl Era.
Historically owns the Foreskins, Fecals, and giAINTs

It's self explanatory. This past season, Dallas passed Miami to become the winningest team percentage wise in the Super Bowl era.

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 10:23 PM
It's self explanatory. This past season, Dallas passed Miami to become the winningest team percentage wise in the Super Bowl era.

how did their percentage raise if they didn't win a playoff game?

cash459
08-20-2008, 11:54 AM

EXACTLY! he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about!

Style, get your facts straight! they havent won a playoff game in i dont know how long. PLUS, i know you cant be reffering to their Super Bowl winning percentage, b/c there are plenty of other teams that have a better winning percentage then they do.

so which is it? get it together man!

StylisticS
08-20-2008, 07:45 PM
EXACTLY! he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about!

Style, get your facts straight! they havent won a playoff game in i dont know how long. PLUS, i know you cant be reffering to their Super Bowl winning percentage, b/c there are plenty of other teams that have a better winning percentage then they do.

so which is it? get it together man!

http://www.profootballhof.com/assets/default/W-L%20-%20Start%20of%202008_Final.pdf

I'm sorry. I shouldn't of said superbowl era so I will correct that.

It's the entire HISTORY of the NFL which I SHOULD have said and Dallas has been around since 1960 compared with teams that's been around since the 1920s and 1930s.
Overall, the Dallas Cowboys have the highest winning percentage in the NFL in the Superbowl era.
Dallas .577
Miami .576
Chicago .574

Miami has the higher regular season winning percentage, but Dallas has the the more consistent regular season and post season winning percentage. SO EVEN with that loss to New York this past January, The Dallas Cowboys REMAINED the team with the highest winning percentage in the NFL. Obviously, I wasn't just talking about just the Superbowl. I know they don't have the highest winning percentage there considering that Chicago, San Francisco, and Tampa Bay are 1.000 in them.
Here's another link, btw.
http://www.profootballhof.com/history/stats/win-loss_records.jsp

StylisticS
08-20-2008, 07:49 PM

It raised because they went 13-3 during the season. Tied for their best record. In the reg. season, Miami is at .580 and Dallas is at .577. I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas passed Miami as the highest regular season winning percentage in the next couple of seasons. Not that great at math so I don't know how long it would take for that to happen.