PDA

View Full Version : The Truth about Georgia

Sense
08-18-2008, 04:22 AM
I was going to put this on the political forum... but I feel people come to the club more often... and well I guess people would want to see this.. :P sorry if its already been posted.

Notice FOX's reaction

ONICYAHcTcc

Brutalis
08-18-2008, 05:23 AM
Liar!

Sense
08-18-2008, 05:25 AM
personally I love the part after the girl says what she needs to say... and the FOX NEWS dude asks a question rather quick.... lol hoping we missed what she said

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 08:23 AM
The best part of all this is that nothing will happen and no one will care. We live in a society that prefers to be directed and told whats right and wrong that to actually think and do for themselves.

I expect nothing to come of this. As a matter of fact they could have executed both those people live and all you'd end up with is conspiracy talk on message boards about its authenticity.

No one really gives a shit about anything anymore other than their next TV program and where to get cheap gas. Congratulations society...you've officially retarded yourselves.

PakiDan
08-18-2008, 11:19 AM
Dude that is so stupid. Georgia invaded South Ossetia because they are alligning with communist hardliners. South Ossetia is part of Georgia. This is akin to the south secceeding because of 'state rights' (slavery). It was the unions obligation to attack, just like it was Georgia's. what the clip fails to tell you is that the 'aunt' was a communist sympathiser. Of course she is going to be critical of Georgia's democratically elected government. People can twist anything.

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 11:22 AM
I have a friend who lives in Adairsville, Georgia. I jokingly asked him if he had any Russian tanks outside his house. His answer was "Huh?"

There's your truth about Georgia.

:lmao