PDA

View Full Version : I was scheduled to have Wed. off and now I'm not. This is BS.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 09:14 AM
Hey gang I've got another load of bullshit piling up on my end. Not only did I have to work Sunday but come to find out Sunday morning the Boss's Mother in law died. So I was sypathetic of course....put on my fake frown and acted like I give shit because the reality of it is I don't.

Boss's family stands to gain about 4 million due to her demise. Its no wonder his Wife (the daughter) pretty much quit working to go to Houston to care for her. I could see the $$$ in her eyes as she headed out each week to be a good daughter.

So I get told at the end of the day yesterday that I'll have to put off my Wed. day off since he's not going to be here.

Fuck. This. Shit. Why in the fuck should I have to be inconvienced by this shit. I love how everyone has to be responsible for other people inability to find ways to get shit done.

I get 1 day off a month not counting Sundays which I normally have off except this weekend :rolleyes. 1 Mother Fucking Day a month I can sleep and handle my personal business. 1 God Damn Day and now I'm stuck coming into work for my soon to be Super Richer boss. This. Is. Fucking. Bullshit.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 09:17 AM
Fucking Richers strike again!!

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 09:23 AM
BTB I feel your pain. Everyone around here gets off all the time whenever they ask for it, but when I do its a big fucking deal. Its not my fault that the others on my team are incompetent and can't handle it when im not here. Its one of those situations when your screwed because you do your job good.

johnsmith
08-18-2008, 09:45 AM
BTB I feel your pain. Everyone around here gets off all the time whenever they ask for it, but when I do its a big fucking deal. Its not my fault that the others on my team are incompetent and can't handle it when im not here. Its one of those situations when your screwed because you do your job good.

You do your job 'well' Atrain, not good, well.

At my job, I have to take clients out about once a month for hunting or fishing, kiss their ass for a couple of days and wait on these cocksuckers hand and foot.

My boss goes from time to time and has expressed to all of us that since this takes time away from his family, well then he deserves the extra few weeks he takes of vacation annually on top of whatever he already takes.

However, when I tried to pull that shit, they explained to me that since I don't have kids, then it really isn't that big a deal if I leave.

I can't fucking stand the double standard in the workplace when it comes to children. It's not my fault that you were too drunk to wear a condom and now the little tax breaks are hurting your wallet. Fuck you.

johnsmith
08-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Oh, and I don't give a fuck about Little Johnny's baseball game, or Becky Sue's soccer game............your kids are ugly and annoying so spare me the intimate details about lives that I couldn't give a fuck about.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 09:53 AM
johnsmith getting a big ole dick in the ass.

This is the kind of shit that should drive you to steal a little off the top.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Oh, and I don't give a fuck about Little Johnny's baseball game, or Becky Sue's soccer game............your kids are ugly and annoying so spare me the intimate details about lives that I couldn't give a fuck about.

LMAO the ones that piss me off is they make a big fucking deal about when we call in sick but because little susie has the sniffles its ok for coworker number 1 to call in sick. I have over 4 weeks of sick time that can be used and when I call in its the end of the fucking world!! The way I see if sick time is my time sick or not. I should be able to use whatever I want when I want to without anyone questioning if im really sick. Yeah ive only called in sick 2 times this year and they still question if im really sick. I guess thats what I get for coming into work when im sick or have a little cold.

Doug Whiner
08-18-2008, 09:56 AM
I hate it when I don't get my day off. Why does this happen to me?

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 09:58 AM
johnsmith getting a big ole dick in the ass.

This is the kind of shit that should drive you to steal a little off the top.

Yeah man try working in a place that requires someone here 24/7 everyday including holidays. The "family" workers get dibs on holidays off because they have a family they need to be with, FUCK THAT SHIT. Just because im single doesnt mean I dont have family that want me around. To top it off I live either 2 hours or 5 hours away from family when my ass clown coworkers are 5 mins away from their family.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 09:58 AM
I hate it when I don't get my day off. Why does this happen to me?
maybe you have a jackass boss who thinks his family members death should fuck up your perfectly good day.

mrsmaalox
08-18-2008, 09:59 AM
You do your job 'well' Atrain, not good, well.

At my job, I have to take clients out about once a month for hunting or fishing, kiss their ass for a couple of days and wait on these cocksuckers hand and foot.

My boss goes from time to time and has expressed to all of us that since this takes time away from his family, well then he deserves the extra few weeks he takes of vacation annually on top of whatever he already takes.

However, when I tried to pull that shit, they explained to me that since I don't have kids, then it really isn't that big a deal if I leave.

I can't fucking stand the double standard in the workplace when it comes to children. It's not my fault that you were too drunk to wear a condom and now the little tax breaks are hurting your wallet. Fuck you.
They used to pull that crap at the holidays where I worked. Only people with kids got time off. Then everyone had to adjust their schedule to accomodate day care or school hours. No one could take vacation in summer because everyone with kids got first choice!
Luckily I was fortunate enough to quit work once I had kids. Last year I was offered a $60/hr contract job----that I had no problem turning down because I know I can't be a reliable employee and have kids at home.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 10:00 AM
ATRAIN and johnsmith. You guys need to create an old dying grandmother that constantly needs your attention. Make is so that you've officially moved in with her to care for her needs. This way when the time comes to get some "you" time you can play the dying grandma card.

Sorry Mr. Cocksuckingdickheadboss I need to take Granny to the doctor for some tests on her cancers. See you tomorrow. Sick notes are a plenty here on the web. Print one out and give a dummy number with an answering machine.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 10:01 AM
maybe you have a jackass boss who thinks his family members death should fuck up your perfectly good day.

You know what else pisses me off, when there is a death in one of my coworkers family or friends and everyone around here gets them a card or plant or some shit. Not that im a cold bastard but last year I lost my cousin, grandfather, and uncle all in a 3 month span and i didnt even get so much as a sorry for your loss or anything. Did I expect it, no I could care less, but yet im the asshole for not wanting to sign the card or pitch in for a gift or fucking plant.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Aren't there some kind of equality laws that pertain to single workers vs. family workers. I don't see how they can play favorites one way or the other.

mrsmaalox
08-18-2008, 10:02 AM
ATRAIN and johnsmith. You guys need to create an old dying grandmother that constantly needs your attention. Make is so that you've officially moved in with her to care for her needs. This way when the time comes to get some "you" time you can play the dying grandma card.

Sorry Mr. Cocksuckingdickheadboss I need to take Granny to the doctor for some tests on her cancers. See you tomorrow. Sick notes are a plenty here on the web. Print one out and give a dummy number with an answering machine.

Nah, bad karma.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 10:03 AM
You know what else pisses me off, when there is a death in one of my coworkers family or friends and everyone around here gets them a card or plant or some shit. Not that im a cold bastard but last year I lost my cousin, grandfather, and uncle all in a 3 month span and i didnt even get so much as a sorry for your loss or anything. Did I expect it, no I could care less, but yet im the asshole for not wanting to sign the card or pitch in for a gift or fucking plant.Next time someone gives you shit whip out a wallet with like 5 dead family members and ask those assfucks where's your god damn fern or balloon or whatever it is you pathetic losers hand out to suck each others sorry ass cocks. FUCK I"M PISSED

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 10:04 AM

I tried this. It doesn't work anymore.

Sincerely,
Cpl. Max Klinger

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 10:05 AM
Nah, bad karma.No way. You're only doing what you need to do to level the playing field. Now if he was doing it to gain an edge it'd be bad karma. Check your karma to reality handbook and you'll clearly see that using this to keep yourself from getting fucked over is perfectly acceptable. Remember to not use gammys real name though.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Next time someone gives you shit whip out a wallet with like 5 dead family members and ask those assfucks where's your god damn fern or balloon or whatever it is you pathetic losers hand out to suck each others sorry ass cocks. FUCK I"M PISSED

NO shit, just last week there was a card going around for a cowworker father in law. I was thinking that wasnt even fucking blood and she is getting a card, fuck that shit. I lost 3 blood relatives within a few weeks of each other and only one person said he was sorry, but then again he is the only person I wouldnt shoot at work if I ever went postal.

mrsmaalox
08-18-2008, 10:08 AM
No way. You're only doing what you need to do to level the playing field. Now if he was doing it to gain an edge it'd be bad karma. Check your karma to reality handbook and you'll clearly see that using this to keep yourself from getting fucked over is perfectly acceptable. Remember to not use gammys real name though.

Thank you, I'll do that. My only area of expertise is in Bodhisattva's Guide to Benevolence! :tu

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 10:09 AM
No way. You're only doing what you need to do to level the playing field. Now if he was doing it to gain an edge it'd be bad karma. Check your karma to reality handbook and you'll clearly see that using this to keep yourself from getting fucked over is perfectly acceptable. Remember to not use gammys real name though.

Karma!! Its funny how they say what goes around comes around, but how bad can it be on the turnaround if your already getting fucked over.

mrsmaalox
08-18-2008, 10:10 AM
Hey you guys should all adopt one of those starving kids from TV!! It's cheap and you can get "family time" when you need it.

johnsmith
08-18-2008, 10:15 AM
The "card for the loss in the family" fucking kills me. I hardly even know the co-worker and I sure as fuck don't know the dead person. And does it really help the person mourning to see Johnsmith's John Hancock on a card when you know for sure that Johnsmith doesn't even like you in the firstplace?

Speaking in the 3rd person is cool.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 10:15 AM
maalox is thinking!!!!!

hey gang I got take the day off little makmotmeku is having his first quanza. See you tomorrow.

johnsmith
08-18-2008, 10:16 AM
maalox is thinking!!!!!

hey gang I got take the day off little makmotmeku is having his first quanza. See you tomorrow.

When I hired on at my new job I honestly considered telling them I was Jewish so that I could get some extra holiday's.................I wish I had.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 10:18 AM
maalox is thinking!!!!!

:lol

the quanza was only the price of a cup of coffee a day for 3 months. I should just tell my ex that ill adopt her baby (it still might be mine anways) and use her as an excuse.

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Here's 4 little letters you whining maggots need to learn, love, and live: F M L A.

Those are the magical get off work free letters here at Snack Food Central.

ATRAIN
When I hired on at my new job I honestly considered telling them I was Jewish so that I could get some extra holiday's.................I wish I had.

You would prob still get screwed over anyways. I should go back to working for the state, they give a day off for anything.

sa_butta
Days off at my job are based on business needs and seniority. And since we are open 24 hours a day everyday and there are some old farts here, its is sometimes difficult to get any decent days off. I never have holidays off unless they happen to fall on the days I am already off. They are usually good about working with me for Dr.'s appointments, but damn if they dont try to make you feel guilty when they call you in for OT.

j-6
08-18-2008, 10:20 AM

I know a guy that got a second cell line just so his boss had his "great-aunt Florence's" number in case of a work emergency. See, he told his employer a long time ago that she was a wealthy lesbian (no kids) that doted upon him as a child, and she was in poor health and nobody was around to take care of her.

He figures $120 a year is a small investment for random days off about once a month.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 10:20 AM
whats Fmla

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Days off at my job are based on business needs and seniority. And since we are open 24 hours a day everyday and there are some old farts here, its is sometimes difficult to get any decent days off. I never have holidays off unless they happen to fall on the days I am already off. They are usually good about working with me for Dr.'s appointments, but damn if they dont try to make you feel guilty when they call you in for OT.

You see that shit is bullshit. Its not our fault that the old fucks need extra days off. Im all for forcing early retirement.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 10:21 AM
whats Fmla

I was wondering the same shit but didnt want to be the only dumb ass that didnt know so thank you BTB lol.

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 10:22 AM
http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/fmla/

johnsmith
08-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Here is a little gem I've used from time to time.

Google "sly dial"

It provides you with a free phone number that when you dial it, it plays a little commercial (which is why it's free), then asks you to enter in the other persons cell phone number, then it calls them but goes straight to voicemail without ringing.

It's a wonderful way to work in that "I'm too sick to come to work" without actually having to talk to your boss.

It only works on cell phones obviously but it's hilarious when you come in the next day and your boss gives you the "I guess I missed your call yesterday, I got your voicemail though, are you feeling better"?

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 10:23 AM
Is it just me or does Shawn Johnson look like she might grow up to be some kind of white trash whore? Whats up the spelling of her name too. Sounds like mommy and daddy wanted a boy.

Gordon Gekko
08-18-2008, 10:23 AM
That is why being your own boss kicks ass. Having to request a day off is for wimps.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 10:24 AM
http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/fmla/
Nice link. I'm gonna start planning out my 2009 calendar

mrsmaalox
08-18-2008, 10:25 AM
whats Fmla

Something "they" don't want you to know about!!

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Nice link. I'm gonna start planning out my 2009 calendar

With all the loony, lefty liberal people we got pointing and clicking around here, I thought y'all would be all over that little gift from the Klinton Administration.

I must work for the coolest company in history. If I want off, I just call in and say I'm not coming in. I don't have to give a reason unless I want to get paid. Then they want a doctor's note. As long as I don't abuse the privilege, there's no consequences, except the slight guilt trip of knowing you screwed the person below you on the board who just got called in to cover your run...

Hillary
08-18-2008, 10:31 AM
With all the loony, lefty liberal people we got pointing and clicking around here, I thought y'all would be all over that little gift from the Klinton Administration.

I must work for the coolest company in history. If I want off, I just call in and say I'm not coming in. I don't have to give a reason unless I want to get paid. Then they want a doctor's note. As long as I don't abuse the privilege, there's no consequences, except the slight guilt trip of knowing you screwed the person below you on the board who just got called in to cover your run...

Tell that to all the people who have NOT lost their jobs due to a serious family illness you compassionate conservative a-hole.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 10:32 AM

So you dont get paid?? Fuck that!! I shouldnt be complaining that much but I dont think ill share why.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 10:41 AM
Fuck me I don't even get a paid vacation. If I want to use my vacation its unpaid or come in to work. Since I have no salary and I'm 100% commission they feel that paid vacation = 0 which is what I make in salary. So in their eyes I'm getting a paid vacation thats consistant with what they pay me not what I earn averaged out over the year.

johnsmith
08-18-2008, 10:44 AM
Fuck me I don't even get a paid vacation. If I want to use my vacation its unpaid or come in to work. Since I have no salary and I'm 100% commission they feel that paid vacation = 0 which is what I make in salary. So in their eyes I'm getting a paid vacation thats consistant with what they pay me not what I earn averaged out over the year.

Dear Lord............There is no way I could handle that. Uncertainty frightens me.

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 10:47 AM
So you dont get paid?? Fuck that!! I shouldnt be complaining that much but I dont think ill share why.

Of course you get paid! Just submit your Billary provided FMLA paperwork, then go on your Billary provided 39 weeks of unemployment.

Voila! Klinton vacations for everybody!

:lmao

marini martini
08-18-2008, 10:51 AM

So why are you wasting your time working for this sorry prick, sucking leach, richer?
Sounds like you are being used, as a go-fer boy, to help build his fat bank account. :(

Richard Cranium
08-18-2008, 10:53 AM
Of course you get paid! Just submit your Billary provided FMLA paperwork, then go on your Billary provided 39 weeks of unemployment.

Voila! Klinton vacations for everybody!

Bush sure knows how to schedule them vacations. :lmao

mrsmaalox
08-18-2008, 11:01 AM
So why are you wasting your time working for this sorry prick, sucking leach, richer?
Sounds like you are being used, as a go-fer boy, to help build his fat bank account. :(

Well Marini I'm sure he would quit if something a little more lucrative came along; you got any openings for a "house boy"? :eyebrows

marini martini
08-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Well Marini I'm sure he would quit if something a little more lucrative came along; you got any openings for a "house boy"? :eyebrows

House boy? No!:nope Cabana Boy? YES YES YES!!!!:toast

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Sounds like you are being used, as a go-fer boy, to help build his fat bank account. :(Sometimes dealing with shit is out weighed by real money. I sell pretty well and I'll earn between 50-65k a year plus another 5k in spiffs. Those jobs don't grow on trees and sure I could probably do better at a car dealership but I'd have to work nights and I'm not into that.

As it stands right now I work 9-5:30 and 9-4 on saturday. With the exception of yesterday I don't work sundays. I don't like the shit I deal with but I don't like the idea of being stuck at work till 8 or 9 at night either. I like posting online all day too some times you get a boss thats up your ass so I doubt I'd be afford those luxury's. Having freedom to play online all day is worth more than making 10k more and having an asshole up my butt day in and day out.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 11:06 AM
I'd be Marini's cabana boy any day.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 11:06 AM

Hey watch how you talk to my MIL.

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Sometimes dealing with shit is out weighed by real money. I sell pretty well and I'll earn between 50-65k a year plus another 5k in spiffs. Those jobs don't grow on trees and sure I could probably do better at a car dealership but I'd have to work nights and I'm not into that.

Can you drive a truck? I made 62,500 last year and I didn't have to sell shit!

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 11:08 AM

yeah but aren't you away from home a lot?

Do you get a lot of chics showing their tits to you on the highway? Might be worth it.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-18-2008, 11:08 AM
This thread has a great view-to-post ratio.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 11:09 AM

When your working let me know and ill take a 6 pack over and I can say hi to my future wife.

marini martini
08-18-2008, 11:09 AM

Martinis, shaken not stirred. A whisper of vermouth. When can you start???:toast

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 11:10 AM
This thread has a great view-to-post ratio.

Cause most know B2B = Controversy and are scared to post their views and turning this into an epic thread. Plus the Richers fear B2B, Johnsmith, and Myself.

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 11:11 AM
yeah but aren't you away from home a lot?

Yeah...and?

Do you get a lot of chics showing their tits to you on the highway? Might be worth it.

Not as many as I used to get, but there's still a few exhibitionists out there on the road. I think the price of gas has them showing their boobage at home now.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 11:11 AM

Where do you drive? Truck as in 18 wheeler?

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Where do you drive? Truck as in 18 wheeler?

Mostly in Texas, but I've been coast to coast in the big chip truck.

http://sanantoniootr.com/images/truck-fence.jpg

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Martinis, shaken not stirred. A whisper of vermouth. When can you start???:toastAs soon as you send me some nudes! BAM there I said it...

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 11:15 AM
As soon as you send me some nudes! BAM there I said it...

Umm...you didn't specify WHOSE nudes.

I'm just sayin' don't be surprised when the nekkid Ernest Borgnine shots show up in your inbox...

mrsmaalox
08-18-2008, 11:15 AM

Take em yourself; She sun bathes nude!! One of the perks of the job..

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 11:16 AM
Mostly in Texas, but I've been coast to coast in the big chip truck.

http://sanantoniootr.com/images/truck-fence.jpg

Props to ya man, my uncle drives a truck and loves being away on the road for a month at a time. I know he makes bank doing it but man how do you do it, doesn't it get lonely? You masturbate in the back of the truck a lot dont you?

BacktoBasics
Not as many as I used to get, but there's still a few exhibitionists out there on the road. I think the price of gas has them showing their boobage at home now.

:lolEver get any road tail? I used to road hunt regularly.

ATRAIN

MIL you got called out, while your at it tell my honey to take some for me too :).

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Take em yourself; She sun bathes nude!! One of the perks of the job..
Giggity giggity giggity oh yeah.

AlamoSpursFan
You masturbate in the back of the truck a lot dont you?

If I answered that, you wouldn't buy any more chips, now would ya?

BacktoBasics
MIL you got called out, while your at it tell my honey to take some for me too :).I'm not afraid to ride your coat tails if I have too.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 11:18 AM

MOOOOOM why are these chips so greasy and whats this white residue all over the place.

johnsmith
08-18-2008, 11:19 AM
Props to ya man, my uncle drives a truck and loves being away on the road for a month at a time. I know he makes bank doing it but man how do you do it, doesn't it get lonely? You masturbate in the back of the truck a lot dont you?

Fuck, I have a 40 minute drive to and from work. I whack it around at least twice each way. I can't imagine what they deal with.

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 11:20 AM
All I can say is thank you Dell, Limewire, and free high speed internet.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 11:32 AM
Fuck, I have a 40 minute drive to and from work. I whack it around at least twice each way. I can't imagine what they deal with.

LOL yeah man if I was a truck driver I would never make it to my destination in time because I would take a jizz break every hour.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 11:33 AM
I'm not afraid to ride your coat tails if I have too.

With our powers combined, we might actually get some results.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 11:34 AM

What the farthest you have had to drive?

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 11:42 AM
I bet the female truck drivers get flashed constantly. I know when I see a chic behind the wheel of a big rig its my cue to pull my dick out and see if she want some road cock. SRSLY.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 11:54 AM
I bet the female truck drivers get flashed constantly. I know when I see a chic behind the wheel of a big rig its my cue to pull my dick out and see if she want some road cock. SRSLY.

DUDE I dont know about you but I have rarely seen a hot femail trucker driver. Maybe Mr. Lays can answer that for us.

Trainwreck2100
08-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Your job is easier when you have dirt on your boss

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 12:14 PM
I have no problem flashing an ugly trucker chic

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 12:17 PM
I have no problem flashing an ugly trucker chic

but if she pulled over would you hit it?

MannyIsGod
08-18-2008, 12:19 PM
I'm going to go ahead and give myself Wednesday off. I'll go have a few beers at noon at the titty bar for your B2B.

JoeChalupa
08-18-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm off on Friday and make just above minimum wage.

ORION
08-18-2008, 12:28 PM
I get to drink at work and we have off property celebrations at least once a month.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 12:30 PM
but if she pulled over would you hit it?Probably. Beggers can't be choosers.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm going to go ahead and give myself Wednesday off. I'll go have a few beers at noon at the titty bar for your B2B.
If you really play your cards right you can head on home after the hoopla and tap your porker girlfriend.

Hit a couple of jagers for me will ya friendo.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 12:37 PM

Im actually off on wed (thur and friday as well) so ill raise a glass to B2B. I will be however packing to move into my new apt, so my time off wont be used to see any titties. Manny lets meet halfway and hit up a strip club, ill cash in 100 bucks in 1's and fold em up and lay them accross our table. Ill even request a stripper to dress up like Naomi Watts in King Kong for you.

MannyIsGod
08-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Jess is in MI right now - I won't get laid for a month - you got me beat there.

MannyIsGod
08-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Im actually off on wed (thur and friday as well) so ill raise a glass to B2B. I will be however packing to move into my new apt, so my time off wont be used to see any titties. Manny lets meet halfway and hit up a strip club, ill cash in 100 bucks in 1's and fold em up and lay them accross our table. Ill even request a stripper to dress up like Naomi Watts in King Kong for you.

Thats the best piece of monkey humor since Clandestino's famouse picture.

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 12:44 PM
What the farthest you have had to drive?

My longest trip so far has been from here to our plant in Rosenberg, from there to our plant in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, from there to our plant in Lubbock, and back here. Can't remember the total miles, but that was a SWEET paycheck.

I've also been to Frankfort, IN; Pulaski and Fayetteville, TN; and Lynchburg, VA. We don't get the long runs often, but when we do I'm all over them!

MannyIsGod
08-18-2008, 12:46 PM
My longest trip so far has been from here to our plant in Rosenberg, from there to our plant in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, from there to our plant in Lubbock, and back here. Can't remember the total miles, but that was a SWEET paycheck.

I've also been to Frankfort, IN; Pulaski and Fayetteville, TN; and Lynchburg, VA. We don't get the long runs often, but when we do I'm all over them!

You truckers are all lazy and you're all liars.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 12:48 PM

Why, do you get paid by the hour? Even if you are sleeping on the side of the road? Basically, how do they pay you? Are you alone on these drives? Do you watch that pimp my truck show?

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 12:48 PM
Jess is in MI right now - I won't get laid for a month - you got me beat there.
I bet she's getting laid.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 12:49 PM

MannyIsGod
08-18-2008, 12:49 PM

Probably - her mother minister is there so they're probably double teaming some MI undergrad.

JoeChalupa
08-18-2008, 12:55 PM
Probably - her mother minister is there so they're probably double teaming some MI undergrad.

Most women love the Big Ten.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Most women love the Big Ten.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-18-2008, 01:07 PM

Ok, I'm in on this thread a bit late, but I have to say that that was fukkin funny.

Please continue.

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 01:07 PM
You truckers are all lazy and you're all liars.

Hey, quit giving away our trade secrets!

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Why, do you get paid by the hour? Even if you are sleeping on the side of the road? Basically, how do they pay you? Are you alone on these drives? Do you watch that pimp my truck show?

$0.4675 per mile, plus delay pay, case unload pay, drop & hook pay, layover pay...not to mention the stock options and other bennies. They take care of us! I'm getting $8.75 an hour right now sitting on my ass at a cotton warehouse in Lubbock while they load my trailer. (We haul just about anything when we have an empty trailer...can't make any money hauling sailboat fuel).

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Do you have to take drug tests?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-18-2008, 01:23 PM
Ok, I'm in on this thread a bit late, but I have to say that that was fukkin funny.

Please continue.
i'll bring the bananas, berries, and twigs.

ATRAIN
08-18-2008, 01:24 PM
All I can say is thank you Dell, Limewire, and free high speed internet.

Do you have a aircard and a laptop with you on the road?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-18-2008, 01:24 PM
$0.4675 per mile, plus delay pay, case unload pay, drop & hook pay, layover pay...not to mention the stock options and other bennies. They take care of us! I'm getting $8.75 an hour right now sitting on my ass at a cotton warehouse in Lubbock while they load my trailer. (We haul just about anything when we have an empty trailer...can't make any money hauling sailboat fuel).
don't you just love lumpers?
what freightline do you work for?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-18-2008, 01:54 PM
somebody is lying
Y7eoNQn4Ou0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7eoNQn4Ou0

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 01:56 PM
Oh My

AlamoSpursFan
08-18-2008, 02:10 PM
Do you have to take drug tests?

All truckers do. That one's Federal. Pre-employment, random, and post-accident.

BacktoBasics
08-18-2008, 02:19 PM
All truckers do. That one's Federal. Pre-employment, random, and post-accident.
Yeah that wouldn't work for me.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-18-2008, 05:15 PM
somebody is lying
Y7eoNQn4Ou0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7eoNQn4Ou0

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DizzG.
08-18-2008, 05:51 PM
I kiss cocks and My boss from time to time
I can fuck when it comes to children. Fuck you.

exstatic
08-18-2008, 06:32 PM
You know what else pisses me off, when there is a death in one of my coworkers family or friends and everyone around here gets them a card or plant or some shit. Not that im a cold bastard but last year I lost my cousin, grandfather, and uncle all in a 3 month span and i didnt even get so much as a sorry for your loss or anything. Did I expect it, no I could care less, but yet im the asshole for not wanting to sign the card or pitch in for a gift or fucking plant.

You don't pitch in for others, but you want the card or plant when your relatives take their dirt nap? Hello, Mr. Solipsism...

Clandestino
08-18-2008, 06:46 PM
bunch of bitches thread.