PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs FO is doing a horrible job

Gsaz
08-18-2008, 11:54 PM
No Improvements in the C position. no real back-up PG............ and the bench stinks.

for the first time in a while the front-office has been given the green light not to Improve the needs for the team. it looks like there going all in next year without any hope in sight for the future..

timvp
08-18-2008, 11:58 PM
FO Sucks Thread!

Gsaz
08-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Its true so stop being paranoia... they haven't Improved the things we needed coming into the off-season.. Center/PG/Bench...

ducks
08-19-2008, 12:09 AM
No Improvements in the C position. no real back-up PG............ and the bench stinks.

for the first time in a while the front-office has been given the green light not to Improve the needs for the team. it looks like there going all in next year without any hope in sight for the future..:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ducks
08-19-2008, 12:10 AM
Its true so stop being paranoia... they haven't Improved the things we needed coming into the off-season.. Center/PG/Bench...

spurs were a healthy manu and a decent wc finals schedule to get to finals

spurs did not suck balls last year

timvp
08-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Why worry if you know the Spurs are going to make a big trade? (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102880)

duncan228
08-19-2008, 12:11 AM
We need one bitching thread like tlong got one Oden thread.

Mister Sinister
08-19-2008, 12:13 AM
We need one bitching thread like tlong got one Oden thread.
I like the diversity of the dumbassery.

ducks
08-19-2008, 12:15 AM
Why worry if you know the Spurs are going to make a big trade? (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102880)

:owned:dont:dont:owned:owned

ss1986v2
08-19-2008, 12:15 AM
FO Sucks Thread!
are you sure? i dont even know what the man just said. seriously:

for the first time in a while the front-office has been given the green light not to Improve the needs for the team. it looks like there going all in next year without any hope in sight for the future..
is there some trick to reading that and understanding whats being said? should i start from the end and go backwards or maybe just skip every third word?

ducks
08-19-2008, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by Kori Ellis View Post

For the people complaining the the Spurs aren't bringing in quality players, they can't just run out and spend money. The Spurs didn't have much money this summer - just exceptions.

Whether you like the Roger Mason acquistion or not - he's a player the Spurs have targeted since last year and they got him. I'm not sure what other players you wanted for the scraps left of the MLE and the LLE.

They re-signed Finley as a 5th wing. You could argue that they should have signed a cheap young player instead of Finley if you want. But they obviously have some faith in Finley and he's a decent vet if he's stays the 5th wing (though I don't want him starting).

If you want big name/big stat players, you have to trade some of your own. No teams out there are on the market are willing to give up 15+ ppg players for the likes of Bonner and Oberto. So unless you were willing to part with Manu, Tony or Tim, that's not going to happen.

When the Spurs have a lot of money to spend in the offseason and don't do much, then I can see complaining. But when you go into the summer with just exception money, you don't (usually) come out of it with All Stars.

Blackjack
08-19-2008, 12:24 AM

Wow.

Ya know, with the amount of these threads popping up combined with the amount of intelligence being displayed...

I'm starting to rethink that whole "Freedom of Speech" thing.

exstatic
08-19-2008, 12:30 AM
http://1percent.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/jill_greenberg_kid.jpg

Gsaz
08-19-2008, 12:35 AM
Suck my pussy

Tully365
08-19-2008, 01:19 AM
Take a look at this thread for a more objective view of things:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103213

phyzik
08-19-2008, 01:23 AM
Spursreport.com better get their shit together. Im getting tired of these lame ass fuckers with their lame ass takes on the Spurs...

If your going to post here at least bring SOMETHING new and compelling. Otherwise GTFO.

phyzik
08-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Suck my pussy

Spursreport.com better get their shit together. Im getting tired of these lame ass fuckers with their lame ass takes on the Spurs...

If your going to post here at least bring SOMETHING new and compelling. Otherwise GTFO.

Kori Ellis
08-19-2008, 01:40 AM
He's a Laker fan troll pretending to be a Spurs fan.