PDA

View Full Version : Question about taking a leak

Thunder Dan
08-19-2008, 03:48 PM
For the guys, when you are taking a leak in a urinal do you ever feel the sudden urge to just run your hand across the bottom part or the back of the urinal? I know it's about the most disgusting thing ever, and I would never do it, but just about everytime I take a piss-including about 3 minutes ago- I find myself passing the time by thinking to myself 'don't put your hand in there'- like I would ever do it, but I think that to myself about 90% of the times I take a piss in urinals

xtremesteven33
08-19-2008, 03:59 PM
nope, sorry bro.

stretch
08-19-2008, 04:03 PM
For the guys, when you are taking a leak in a urinal do you ever feel the sudden urge to just run your hand across the bottom part or the back of the urinal? I know it's about the most disgusting thing ever, and I would never do it, but just about everytime I take a piss-including about 3 minutes ago- I find myself passing the time by thinking to myself 'don't put your hand in there'- like I would ever do it, but I think that to myself about 90% of the times I take a piss in urinals

i think thats the brady quinn love talkin to ya

MoSpur
08-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Uh...no. Sorry. You're alone on this one.

IronMexican
08-19-2008, 04:21 PM
i have a urinal in my house(it's pretty cool at night, no aiming) and all i do is close my eyes and think to myself "ahhhh"

BacktoBasics
08-19-2008, 04:23 PM
This tendency is developed at a young age due to the fear of vagina.

Spurminator
08-19-2008, 04:25 PM
Not an option for me because I have to use both hands to urinate. It's a blessing and a curse.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-19-2008, 04:25 PM
:lmao

Extra Stout
08-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Please don't share any more of your temptations with us.

Thunder Dan
08-19-2008, 04:44 PM
gross, no way. when I'm in a public bathroom, I don't want to touch ANYTHING that's not attached to me.

no that is the thing.

I think you all have me wrong- I'm saying that it is so disgusting that I keep reminding myself not to touch it- as if it wasn't already a given.

I mean, your talking to someone that has to stand far back because I don't want piss on the bottom of my shoes, and I can't touch the handles in bathrooms unless I have a paper towel over my hand.

Ronaldo McDonald
08-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Have a urinal installed in your house and you could do it all day if you want.

thispego
08-19-2008, 04:46 PM
i'm too concerned with not letting my shlong touch the floor to be worried about anything else.

englishspursfan
08-19-2008, 04:47 PM
just touch it ffs!

Thunder Dan
08-19-2008, 04:49 PM
if I touched it I would have to cut my hand off- even boiling my hand in hot water wouldn't be enough for me

Ronaldo McDonald
08-19-2008, 04:51 PM
This idea would never come to me though since I'm not a urinal man. I use the toilets all the time. Too many pecker peekers.

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-19-2008, 04:58 PM

Never have. But...when I'm holding a knife in a restaurant I sometimes imagine what it would be like to jump up and start stabbing the customer next to me who's been talking nonstop through dinner. When I'm hiking near a cliff I wonder about pushing a fellow hiker over the side and watching them crash to the rocks below. When I'm driving down the freeway I sometimes start pushing the accelerator harder to the floor and imagine myself suddenly jerking the car into an overpass support beam. But I've never, for the life of me, imagined something as f'd up as that.

CosmicCowboy
08-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Never have. But...when I'm holding a knife in a restaurant I sometimes imagine what it would be like to jump up and start stabbing the customer next to me who's been talking nonstop through dinner. When I'm hiking near a cliff I wonder about pushing a fellow hiker over the side and watching them crash to the rocks below. When I'm driving down the freeway I sometimes start pushing the accelerator harder to the floor and imagine myself suddenly jerking the car into an overpass support beam. But I've never, for the life of me, imagined something as f'd up as that.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Sense
08-19-2008, 05:29 PM
wtf no dude

CosmicCowboy
08-19-2008, 05:32 PM

I know exactly what you mean Chopper...every time I see someone on a moped I want to run them down and hear and feel that satisfying *thump*thump* as the tires crush them. I don't feel the same about regular motorcycles...Now...smart cars I want to run over and then back up again over and over till they look like a plastic pancake oozing strawberry syrup...but those are just normal all American fantasies...wanting to wipe the back of public urinals with your hand is really fucked up..

Thunder Dan
08-19-2008, 05:53 PM

yeah see I have these impulses too, like when I'm driving I always wonder like if I ran over that guy running over there, what would I do

Extra Stout
08-19-2008, 05:55 PM
I know exactly what you mean Chopper...every time I see someone on a moped I want to run them down and hear and feel that satisfying *thump*thump* as the tires crush them. I don't feel the same about regular motorcycles...Now...smart cars I want to run over and then back up again over and over till they look like a plastic pancake oozing strawberry syrup...but those are just normal all American fantasies...wanting to wipe the back of public urinals with your hand is really fucked up..
Hello, Mr. Vice President.

CosmicCowboy
08-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Naaa...Mr. Vice President RULES!!!!...you know, when I am dove hunting I am always thinking "I wonder what would happen if I just leveled down and shot old Tom over there..."

Now Mr.Vice President on the other hand...dude thinks about it and BAM! he just throws down and DOES the dude...he's thinking "FUCKEMMMMM!!! I'm the fucking VICE PRESIDENT! What the fuck are they gonna do to ME?"

Mr. Vice President ROCKS! He probably has AIDES to wipe the back of the urinal with their hands FOR him LOL

Brutalis
08-19-2008, 06:48 PM
This is just weird.

CosmicCowboy
08-19-2008, 06:52 PM
This is just weird.

Aw c'mon...fantasy is normal.

You don't see a good looking woman in HEB or the bank or even church and imagine her naked and sitting on your face?

AlamoSpursFan
08-19-2008, 06:59 PM
Naaa...Mr. Vice President RULES!!!!...you know, when I am dove hunting I am always thinking "I wonder what would happen if I just leveled down and shot old Tom over there..."

Now Mr.Vice President on the other hand...dude thinks about it and BAM! he just throws down and DOES the dude...he's thinking "FUCKEMMMMM!!! I'm the fucking VICE PRESIDENT! What the fuck are they gonna do to ME?"

Mr. Vice President ROCKS! He probably has AIDES to wipe the back of the urinal with their hands FOR him LOL

Mr. Vice President was smart enough to shoot old Tom over there while quail hunting. You try that dove hunting, you'd have some 'splainin' to do, Lucy...

:)

mrsmaalox
08-19-2008, 11:50 PM
I try very hard not to have to use the restroom outside of my own home. And if I absolutely must, I don't even wash my hands because the sinks/faucets just gross me out. I just carry wipes in my purse.

marini martini
08-20-2008, 12:22 AM
^^^ I did not know that about you!

timvp
08-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Damn, the wussification of America is astounding. If you are a male and you are scared of germs on a faucet, it's probably time to cut off the testicles and return them to sender. If you die from touching a faucet, it was your time to go.

Spurtacus
08-20-2008, 01:50 AM
Wait...guys aren't suppose to pee sitting down???

AlamoSpursFan
08-20-2008, 02:50 AM
Damn, the wussification of America is astounding. If you are a male and you are scared of germs on a faucet, it's probably time to cut off the testicles and return them to sender. If you die from touching a faucet, it was your time to go.

I've survived 15 years of using truck stop shitters. Guess I'll still be here with Keith Richards and cockroaches when the big one drops.

:lol

leemajors
08-20-2008, 07:59 AM
your body is constantly crawling with bacteria no matter what you do.

Cry Havoc
08-20-2008, 08:34 AM
..... no.

Immediate meltdown thread. Classic.

to21
08-20-2008, 09:02 AM
Well we know you fantasize about Brady Quinn and running your hand across the back of a urinal.

What else do you want to confess son?

Thunder Dan
08-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Well we know you fantasize about Brady Quinn and running your hand across the back of a urinal.

What else do you want to confess son?

there is nothing wrong with fantasizing about sword fighting with Brady Quinn

to21
08-20-2008, 10:08 AM
there is nothing wrong with fantasizing about sword fighting with Brady Quinn

Kyle Smith
08-20-2008, 10:46 AM
I feel the same way. Especially when you flush it.

I. Hustle
08-20-2008, 11:25 AM
I am always tempted to punch random people. I don’t discriminate either, old ladies, big tough guys, babies and highschool kids… especially f’n highschool kids!

Blake
08-20-2008, 02:09 PM
my favorite is the big long water trough urinal that has no dividers...

because really, I want everyone including cologne/soap/towel selling club guy to take a gander at my package

to21
08-20-2008, 02:11 PM
People are "coming out" a lot on Spurstalk huh?

UTexasFan
08-20-2008, 02:13 PM
my favorite is the big long water trough urinal that has no dividers...

because really, I want everyone including cologne/soap/towel selling club guy to take a gander at my package

please don't say you're one of those that will look over at the guy next to you and say "Niiiiice cock!"

Blake
08-20-2008, 02:29 PM
please don't say you're one of those that will look over at the guy next to you and say "Niiiiice cock!"

why? Is that something you've never heard said to you before?

chances are, if I'm standing next to you, I'll probably say "How are you able to lift your skirt up and piss standing up like that? Impressive."

Thunder Dan
08-20-2008, 02:31 PM

what do you mean 'one of those'?

What's wrong with giving a guy a compliment?

AlamoSpursFan
08-20-2008, 02:57 PM
what do you mean 'one of those'?

What's wrong with giving a guy a compliment?

http://forumspile.com/Gay-Elton.jpg

Borosai
08-20-2008, 03:16 PM
I read the word cock and I start foaming at the mouth.

Give me a sec... gotta get my bib for this thread.

NorCal510
08-20-2008, 08:17 PM
It's super disgusting when people walk around bare foot in gyms that have bathrooms. Seriously, do you not think you are stepping all over piss?

Fuckin Gross!!

E20
08-20-2008, 08:56 PM
I don't have that urge, but I do have this urge.

When you're done taking a shit do you sometimes have teh urge to just dip your ball sack into the toilet bowl water after?

Also sometimes after taking a shit you just wanna slide your middle llmao lmao finger across yoru crack and take a sniff. LMAO

i'm kidding lmao

Vinnie_Johnson
08-20-2008, 09:23 PM
That is Freakin strange if you ask me. Must be a Ohio thing:lmao