PDA

View Full Version : Spurstalk MMA/Boxing Posters Roll Call

dallaskd
08-20-2008, 01:47 AM
Just curious. I'll start with the ones I know...(if you have posted in fight thread or started one i put you down). i'll take anyone out if wanted...

LEONARD
dallaskd
Evan
desflood
IX_Equilibrium
mardigan
cornbread
Mr.Dio
djohn14
angelbelow
dbreiden83080
ATRAIN
oligarchy
polandprzem
atxrocker
TheTruth
Sense
SAtoDallas
2centsworth
mbarber24
degenerate_gambler
Whisky Dog
SAtown
MoSpur
mexicanjunior
I. Hustle
tlongII
hater
lefty
lebomb
peewee's lovechild
manufor3
Obstructed View
MaNuMaNiAc
Pistons < Spurs
Purple & Gold
E20
pussyface
TheMACHINE
sa_butta
MrChug
lakaluva
milkyway21
traitoravery
Rip-Hamilton32

im going to ask Kori politely one last time for a mma/boxing forum and need it to be convincing. who am i missing? and you don't have to post regularly just looking for fans who drop in.

dallaskd
08-20-2008, 02:00 AM
Hopefully we get this. One UFC fight thread is more active than the entire KingsTalk forum in about 2 months.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-20-2008, 02:04 AM
im going to ask Kori politely one last time for a mma/boxing forum

is that supposed to be an ultimatum? :lol

dallaskd
08-20-2008, 02:05 AM
is that supposed to be an ultimatum? :lol

no but she thinks were all assholes so im going for the nice guy approach.

dallaskd
08-20-2008, 02:06 AM
and if not a new forum, some vbookies would be nice once in a while.

Kori Ellis
08-20-2008, 05:59 AM
and if not a new forum, some vbookies would be nice once in a while.

No one has vBookies in any sport because we are re-setting it on Sept 1 and starting all over.

Kori Ellis
08-20-2008, 05:59 AM
no but she thinks were all assholes so im going for the nice guy approach.

:lol I never said that.

Evan
08-20-2008, 07:56 AM
pretty please Kori?!

Its pretty peaceful since the boxing and mma fans stay out of each others threads now unless it is to make legit calm comments about the other sport.

LEONARD
08-20-2008, 08:04 AM
Leave MMA in "Other Sports" and add a NASCAR forum...

:fro

DBryant88
08-20-2008, 08:58 AM
kori, you might as well just make the other sports forum, the MMA/boxing forum because that all we really even talk about anyway

dbreiden83080
08-20-2008, 10:11 AM
kori, you might as well just make the other sports forum, the MMA/boxing forum because that all we really even talk about anyway

Pretty much

dbreiden83080
08-20-2008, 10:55 AM
Hopefully we get this. One UFC fight thread is more active than the entire KingsTalk forum in about 2 months.

Maybe we could use that. If no Kings fans are ever there, Kori maybe could let us have it and at least it would be used.

djohn14
08-20-2008, 03:44 PM
Here!

dbreiden83080
08-20-2008, 03:47 PM
Dallas is now posting MMA in the Kings section, maybe he is trying to force the Kings fans on ST, all 3 of them out. :lol

LEONARD
08-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Just curious. I'll start with the ones I know...(if you have posted in fight thread or started one i put you down). i'll take anyone out if wanted...

LEONARD
others

#1 :ihit:hat

Evan
08-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Dallas is now posting MMA in the Kings section, maybe he is trying to force the Kings fans on ST, all 3 of them out. :lol

hahahaha

Evan
08-20-2008, 05:43 PM
Please don't get mad Kori...we just like it here and love talking some mma.

Its a talking sport

polandprzem
08-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Leave MMA in "Other Sports" and add a NASCAR forum...

:fro

Traitor

MMA is all about talk. Those fights are a set ups, they are fake.
They even built a machine fighting for Russia ... damn - what a sport

BTW> Combat forum would be nice

traitoravery
08-20-2008, 09:56 PM
Im a MMA lurker...I post every once in awhile.

oligarchy
08-20-2008, 10:34 PM
#1 :ihit:hat

It's because MMA is gay, so you being #1....

Mr Dio
08-20-2008, 11:02 PM
:lol I never said that.

No creo yo Kori.....Me hears u talk mucho caca many time been MMA brought up. :lol

dallaskd
08-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Im a MMA lurker...I post every once in awhile.

gotcha

tlongII
08-21-2008, 06:10 PM
An MMA forum would be a good idea. That or a Blazers forum.

dbreiden83080
08-21-2008, 07:59 PM
An MMA forum would be a good idea. That or a Blazers forum.

MMA Forum is a great idea especially when we have Evan and Leonard here who do such a great job updating everything that is going on in the world of MMA. They'll keep it active and more and more people are starting to talk MMA here.

dallaskd
08-23-2008, 12:02 AM
So would anyone like to help me with the email or would like to write a piece in it?

dallaskd
08-28-2008, 06:49 PM
ive been trying to advertise this site heavily in the past 2 days on other mma boards. Hopefully it will lead to more mma posters, but its kind of hard without a forum of our own.

Evan
08-28-2008, 07:09 PM
ive been trying to advertise this site heavily in the past 2 days on other mma boards. Hopefully it will lead to more mma posters, but its kind of hard without a forum of our own.

preciate ya pal

dallaskd
08-28-2008, 07:34 PM
Dear Ms. Ellis,

The men and women of Spurstalk.com come to you in our most humble request...

Before I begin I would first like to apologize about how rude I, myself, and the other MMA/Boxing Posters have been to you in recent past.

As you may know, the sport of Mixed Martial Arts is by far the fastest growing sport in the world and one of the most popular among young adults in the United States.

Spurstalk has built up a large fan base of Mixed Martial Arts and Boxing Fans. I, and the other posters in the "Other Sports" forum believe it is time to finally recognized us a formal group on this website. We continually bring quality discussion in every thread with zero trolling. Before the 2008 Beijing Olympics, mma and boxing dominated the "Other Sports" forum. Every thread on page 1 was always a fight thread or news in the mma world. To stop cluster, LEONARD created the "MMA Quick Hits, News, and Notes..." Thread, which will soon hit over 2,000 replies. With a new MMA forum, there will be no need for threads like these and I can promise you we will always keep an active forum unlike the dead and gloomy "RealKingsTalk" which has only one active poster in there.

I have heavily advertised this website on mma forums all over the internet. I have even brought in a few new posters myself. It is hard to convince a fellow mma or boxing fan to come to a basketball forum to talk fighting when there is now official board for it.

I thought this would be the best time to ask you, because at this moment you now are currently resetting vbookie cash, creating new a new arcade, and whatever new genius ideas your brilliant mind can think of.

I have gathered a list of MMA and Boxing posters on the site and here are just a few i came up with at the top of my mind. NOTE: there are actually more than listed...

LEONARD
dallaskd
Evan
desflood
IX_Equilibrium
mardigan
cornbread
Mr.Dio
djohn14
angelbelow
dbreiden83080
ATRAIN
oligarchy
polandprzem
atxrocker
TheTruth
Sense
SAtoDallas
2centsworth
mbarber24
degenerate_gambler
Whisky Dog
SAtown
MoSpur
mexicanjunior
I. Hustle
tlongII
hater
lefty
lebomb
peewee's lovechild
manufor3
Obstructed View
MaNuMaNiAc
Pistons < Spurs
Purple & Gold
E20
pussyface
TheMACHINE
sa_butta
MrChug
lakaluva
milkyway21
traitoravery
TheNextGen

In all honesty it is a complete honor to just be a part of this sacred forum and be able to come fellowship among other fans alike me. You and your counterpart have done such a great job on this board and I along with the other posters of Spurstalk.com can bring a whole new aspect that this forum has never seen before. New members will come and I am sure this board and the Fight Forum especially will flourish and never see a dull day.

Thank You so much for reading and considering our modest request.

With Love,

The Mixed Martial Arts and Boxing fans of Spurstalk.com

Evan
08-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Kori I have to agree with dallaskd...the discussions that go on here are great and there is no fighting. This truly is discussion.

I visit about 7 MMA sites a day and I must say this is the best discussion you can find. We discuss everything MMA and every single poster is knowledgeable and respectful.

This MMA talk is so good that I stick around and I don't even really like basketball.If the NBA went away tomorrow I would forget it existed by Sunday.

Evan
08-28-2008, 08:16 PM
and Kori in case you miss my pm as I am sure you have a few hundred emails a day I will volunteer to move all the mma threads if you give me mod rights to this one sub forum for just a few days to a week.

Rip-Hamilton32
08-28-2008, 11:30 PM
add me to the list

Sense
09-02-2008, 07:44 PM
dallaskd you do see you mention both MMA/Boxing on this thread right?

dallaskd
09-02-2008, 07:49 PM
yes. your point? i said in the other thread i dont care if boxing threads are made in the mma forum sense there are only a few a year.