PDA

View Full Version : Omfg Help! What Kind Of Spider Is This!?

Brutalis
08-20-2008, 07:03 AM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/acrowofhope/NOSIR.jpg

I have arachnophobia. I do not fuck with spiders no matter how big or small. I lost my breath several times just trying to get a picture of this fucking ugly beast and it's behind a window. In the summer I put a AC in the window to save on my electric bill and he's in between the storm window and the house window.

It is tan and brown. He has brown stripes on each leg and a semi-furry body. His pooper is the size of a quarter to give you an idea how big.

What kind of spider is this?

Slydragon
08-20-2008, 07:17 AM
Those spider travel in huge packs for everyone you see there are 100 more hiding, you are pretty much screwed as they only feed on SpursTalk posters.

Allot of the older poster who no longer post here have fallen victims to this kind of spider. I am the only person in the whole world who can rid them for a low low fee of 100.00 dollar's and 2 peso's. PM me stat.

MannyIsGod
08-20-2008, 07:25 AM
lol...

Brutalis
08-20-2008, 07:27 AM
Those spider travel in huge packs for everyone you see there are 100 more hiding, you are pretty much screwed as they only feed on SpursTalk posters.

Allot of the older poster who no longer post here have fallen victims to this kind of spider. I am the only person in the whole world who can rid them for a low low fee of 100.00 dollar's and 2 peso's. PM me stat.

death upon you kind sir

Pistons < Spurs
08-20-2008, 07:29 AM
I'm pretty sure it's a Orb Weaver Spider (Neoscona crucifera).

Slydragon
08-20-2008, 07:30 AM
death upon you kind sir

How about just for the 2 peso's? or some chiclets?

travis2
08-20-2008, 07:45 AM
I concur...and August is the time they are active in Arkansas...

http://bugguide.net/images/cache/W0Q0200070FRYKORQQWRKQCRU0L0M0TQ50BRYK3Q80TQG09R50 9R401RHQCQX0DQ60FR7QH060Q060YRIQORP0S0.jpg

Also see http://bugguide.net/node/view/29809

florige
08-20-2008, 08:15 AM

I have arachnophobia. I do not fuck with spiders no matter how big or small. I lost my breath several times just trying to get a picture of this fucking ugly beast and it's behind a window. In the summer I put a AC in the window to save on my electric bill and he's in between the storm window and the house window.

It is tan and brown. He has brown stripes on each leg and a semi-furry body. His pooper is the size of a quarter to give you an idea how big.

Man you guys have some wierd looking stuff over there....:lol

stretch
08-20-2008, 08:57 AM

I hate you. I'm arachnophobic too. Seeing this picture gave me chills.

florige
08-20-2008, 09:07 AM
Just spray some Raid on it and be done with it.

to21
08-20-2008, 09:12 AM
I have a girl I know who can go over and kill it for ya if you'd like.

MoSpur
08-20-2008, 09:36 AM
Just do what we pretty much all do down here in San Antonio and take your chancla off and smash it.

tlongII
08-20-2008, 09:39 AM
That is the dreaded Barking Spider.

Brutalis
08-20-2008, 09:50 AM
I have a girl I know who can go over and kill it for ya if you'd like.

I'll PM you my address.

Just spray some Raid on it and be done with it.

No. It jumped.

I concur...and August is the time they are active in Arkansas...

Also see http://bugguide.net/node/view/29809

So it's not gunna bite/kill me? Whew.

I'm pretty sure it's a Orb Weaver Spider (Neoscona crucifera).

Thanks.

Brutalis
08-20-2008, 09:52 AM
I hate you. I'm arachnophobic too. Seeing this picture gave me chills.

Sorry. But I had to make sure it wasn't deadly cause they're isn't a Hospital for 22 miles.

thispego
08-20-2008, 09:55 AM
I have arachnophobia.

I'm arachnophobic too.

PUSSIES!

Brutalis
08-20-2008, 09:57 AM
PUSSIES!

Oh well. I will let a snake crawl all over my body and eat a cockroach before I touch any sort of spider.

My aunt is deathly afraid of chickens.

manufor3
08-20-2008, 09:57 AM
just buy a shotgun and shoot it...

mrsmaalox
08-20-2008, 10:04 AM
HA!!! I'm so clever I clicked the thread holding a sheet of paper over the screen!! So did it leave yet?

Brutalis
08-20-2008, 10:29 AM
HA!!! I'm so clever I clicked the thread holding a sheet of paper over the screen!! So did it leave yet?

Nah, it crawled into the corner, and a couple flies are struggling for their life in her web. She looks like she is rubbing her hands like 'ohh yeah bitch got you now'. So I read up they hang out till the sun goes down then she will collect and make a run for it. I'll let her live.

Kyle Smith
08-20-2008, 10:43 AM

:lmao

ashbeeigh
08-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Just do what we pretty much all do down here in San Antonio and take your chancla off and smash it.

:lmao I did that this weekend with a little baby spider that was on the floor of my bedroom.

florige
08-20-2008, 11:13 AM
Nah, it crawled into the corner, and a couple flies are struggling for their life in her web. She looks like she is rubbing her hands like 'ohh yeah bitch got you now'. So I read up they hang out till the sun goes down then she will collect and make a run for it. I'll let her live.

How big is that fucker???

mrose31
08-20-2008, 12:09 PM
My little 4 year old daughter squashes all kinds bugs with shoes then ask questions later like I am suppose to be able to identify it after it has been squashed.

angel_luv
08-20-2008, 12:14 PM
My little 4 year old daughter squashes all kinds bugs with shoes then ask questions later like I am suppose to be able to identify it after it has been squashed.

That's cute. :)

marini martini
08-20-2008, 12:20 PM
I love the wonderful webs these spiders make. It's fun to watch their progress. Like if I leave and come back a few hours later, the web is huge.

Oh what tangled webs we weave.

Kinda reminds me of Smeagol's and TSA's, thread in the Troll forum.:toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Brutalis
08-20-2008, 12:39 PM
How big is that fucker???

His pooper is the size of a quarter to give you an idea how big.

Mijo
08-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Why don't you just shoot it with your 30.06?

angel_luv
08-20-2008, 03:28 PM
Why don't you just shoot with your 30.06?

:lol :lol

Brutalis
08-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Why don't you just shoot it with your 30.06?

I would if she wasn't inside the house!

MannyIsGod
08-20-2008, 07:10 PM
I would if she wasn't inside the house!

How do you know its a female? Did you check under its dress?

RashoFan
08-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Slydragon has got some of the best responses to threads...you are one funny ass MF!
Brutalis, I hate spiders as well. If she doesn't take her meal and leave, get a large poster board and shove her ass out the window.

Slydragon
08-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Slydragon has got some of the best responses to threads...you are one funny ass MF!
Brutalis, I hate spiders as well. If she doesn't take her meal and leave, get a large poster board and shove her ass out the window.

Thank you, at least I know I make someone laugh and not just wasted space.

tp2021
08-21-2008, 01:29 AM
Anyone who doesn't want to see 2 big-ass spiders tangled up, don't look at this post:

http://www.camelspiders.net/large-camel-spider.jpg

My friend is afraid of spiders, so my other friend would always get that picture off of google in class, zoom in, and tell him to look at the computer. He got pissed every time! Hilarious!

Brutalis
08-21-2008, 05:08 AM
How do you know its a female? Did you check under its dress?

What do you fucking think? I asked. Use your brain!

Brutalis
08-21-2008, 05:09 AM
Anyone who doesn't want to see 2 big-ass spiders tangled up, don't look at this post:

My friend is afraid of spiders, so my other friend would always get that picture off of google in class, zoom in, and tell him to look at the computer. He got pissed every time! Hilarious!

Camel spiders are not arachnids I don't think. So that would mean they are not spiders!

Posers!

Brutalis
08-21-2008, 05:17 AM

She left. I don't like killing things, even though I am deathly afraid of them.

The reason I am afraid of spiders:

When I was 9 I was playing baseball with a bunch of neighborhood kids. I was playing outfield and dove to catch a ball. When I landed, and looked up at the grass, there were a bunch of tarantulas. I don't know how many but it wasn't more than 3. I believe they were 'Texas Brown' ones. It was in the fall and what happened was, one crawled to me as I was only like 6 inches from it and crawled right up my arm. I was told later it was a male out looking for females.

Well I took off screaming and yelling and shedding my clothes and crying and all that fun stuff. One of the kids dads took off for me and slapped it on my neck and splattered it all over me. I had nightmares for weeks.

Then when I was around 14 or 15, and was helping a friend move. I went and helped him in the storage shed behind the house and when he flicked on the light, there was a web in the corner with a huge black widow on it, and a bunch of babies crawling around. I passed out and fell backwards busting my head.

Yeah. I will eat a roach before I touch a spider. Smite me.

travis2
08-21-2008, 06:10 AM
Tarantulas won't hurt you. They are just ugly as sin.

But I hear you about black widows. When I lived in CA they would take over my garage every summer...and I let them. Got bitten by a baby one once...that was bad enough. Would never want the adult to get hold of me.

DarkReign
08-21-2008, 12:07 PM
No poisonous spiders in Michigan.

But we visit Arizona a lot and find venomous snakes all the time in the house. A couple scorpions, too.

BTW, whomever suggested squashing that spider is deranged. Why kill it?

First, its alive and not attacking you. Move it along, shove it outside...whatever. Kill it?
Second, if you do kill it/squash it, I hope you bought a gallon of Windex and a roll of paper towels, because that thing is going to stain the sill.

RashoFan
08-21-2008, 09:31 PM
Glad she moved along, I don't like to kill spiders myself. But i have been bitten by a wolf spider in Illinois and my hand swelled up and I got bitten by a spider in the Phillipines and that fing spider left a hole in the back of my leg after all the puss was removed from my leg and butt cheek. that really sucked I tell you.

Spurtacus
08-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Brown recluse spider. Texans, fear it.

http://www.countyofkings.com/ag%20commissioner/Ag%20Services%20Pages/Ag%20Services%20Images/BrownRecluseBitelrg.jpg

travis2
08-22-2008, 06:46 AM
Glad she moved along, I don't like to kill spiders myself. But i have been bitten by a wolf spider in Illinois and my hand swelled up and I got bitten by a spider in the Phillipines and that fing spider left a hole in the back of my leg after all the puss was removed from my leg and butt cheek. that really sucked I tell you.

Isn't sucking usually required to remove puss from a leg and butt cheek?

ALVAREZ6
08-22-2008, 08:40 AM
just buy a shotgun and shoot it...
I agree, just fuck it's day up.

Everytime I see a bug in my house or a spider, I always kill it by squashing in toilet paper, then I throw it in the toilet and piss on it. Everytime.

Send a message.