PDA

View Full Version : Am I alone?!

I. Hustle
08-20-2008, 12:34 PM
I can’t flirt with old or unattractive women. They flirt with me all the time but I just kind of smile and walk away. I see the guys here at work do it all the time and I just kind of cringe. This one dude here thinks he is hot shit because a lot of the ladies here go up and flirt with him everyday. I just think to myself “it’s quality not quantity”. He even looks at me and says “don’t be jealous”. I get grossed out when this one hippo in particular walks by and purrs like a cat. I’m like WTF?! Do you not own a mirror?! When I go out they throw me the come and get it eyes or even try to come up and talk. Why don’t they have the decency to at least wait until last call when most guys are already drunk? At least now though I can use the old wedding band and say sorry but I’m married. It’s one of the perks.

Brutalis
08-20-2008, 12:41 PM
You're not getting any huh

MaNuMaNiAc
08-20-2008, 12:44 PM
You're not getting any huh

Probably not, with that attitude :hat

BacktoBasics
08-20-2008, 12:47 PM
I just think to myself “it’s quality not quantity”.

You see this is where you're wrong. Quantity of pussy is everything. New fresh trim is always good. You can never get enough new pussy. There is always the exceptions when it comes to disgustingly gross women but all pussy is good pussy.

I've banged out some pretty ho hum average to below average babes with phenomenal boxes. Never underestimate how nice a pussy might be until you see it for yourself.

CuckingFunt
08-20-2008, 12:49 PM
As long as it's not really creepy or actually headed to the bedroom, I don't see what's so bad about politely returning the flirt. Unless it gets to a level that I feel is inappropriate, I'd have a hard time acting like a jerk to someone who risked rejection to let me know they were interested.

Rapper
08-20-2008, 12:54 PM
You never walked alone ...............was sung by MJ

florige
08-20-2008, 12:55 PM
There sure are alot of prettyboys on this board.

ORION
08-20-2008, 12:55 PM
just let that dude have his fun, but never flirt back with those ladies because your just asking for trouble. Trust me you don't want a 500 pound Rhino snorting on your cell phone at 3 in the morning.

I. Hustle
08-20-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm married so you know that's a no. lol

Ugly women just creep me out. I mean dog ugly. Not that women have to be supermodels but damn c'mon

MaNuMaNiAc
08-20-2008, 12:56 PM

:lol

BacktoBasics
08-20-2008, 12:57 PM
As if some of these guys have a right to standards pfft

CuckingFunt
just let that dude have his fun, but never flirt back with those ladies because your just asking for trouble. Trust me you don't want a 500 pound Rhino snorting on your cell phone at 3 in the morning.

There's a difference between flirting back and handing out your cell number. Giving your number is leading someone on and, therefore, your own damn fault if the girl takes it seriously.

mrsmaalox
Kinda presumtuous to assume that they all find you so intensely desireable that they really just wanna risk any form of rejection just for a chance to fuck you, no? Maybe they are just being playful and friendly. I have a reputation for being flirtatious but no way do I feel any desire to persue sex with the majority of men I flirt with.

I. Hustle
08-20-2008, 12:59 PM
As long as it's not really creepy or actually headed to the bedroom, I don't see what's so bad about politely returning the flirt. Unless it gets to a level that I feel is inappropriate, I'd have a hard time acting like a jerk to someone who risked rejection to let me know they were interested.

Well in the office it's weird. They know I am married so there isn't a chance of me being interested back. The ugly chick that purrs IS creepy. Don't get me wrong I will return a flirt but when puss is oozing out of your ugly face and you waddle when you walk don't expect a wink in return.

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:02 PM
There's a difference between flirting back and handing out your cell number. Giving your number is leading someone on and, therefore, your own damn fault if the girl takes it seriously.

I was kind of just throwing that out there ....:wakeup

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Well in the office it's weird. They know I am married so there isn't a chance of me being interested back. The ugly chick that purrs IS creepy. Don't get me wrong I will return a flirt but when puss is oozing out of your ugly face and you waddle when you walk don't expect a wink in return.

man where do you work? Crispy Creme ?

florige
Kinda presumtuous to assume that they all find you so intensely desireable that they really just wanna risk any form of rejection just for a chance to fuck you, no? Maybe they are just being playful and friendly. I have a reputation for being flirtatious but no way do I feel any desire to persue sex with the majority of men I flirt with.

What is your definiton of flirting?

florige
man where do you work? Krispy Creme ?

:lmao Fixed.

CuckingFunt
08-20-2008, 01:04 PM

And it's also kinda presumptuous of you to assume that not being allowed to fuck me is the only kind of rejection I could possibly have been talking about.

If you put yourself out there and it's not reciprocated, it's a lousy feeling. It doesn't matter if your striking up a conversation, flirting, telling a joke, or asking someone on a date. Rejection sucks. Even more so when it's based on personality/conversation than when it's based on looks, in my opinion.

I. Hustle

Never said sex. Well at least not until later. By no means do I think I am irresistible. It’s one thing to be playful but the whole rubbing my arms or getting really close to talk or if I asked to be taught something work related and get a “oh I can show you some things” attached to a weird look… well it’s a little creepy.

mrsmaalox
You just need to lighten up and have a little fun; nothing should be taken quite so seriously :spin

MaNuMaNiAc
08-20-2008, 01:06 PM
And it's also kinda presumptuous of you to assume that not being allowed to fuck me is the only kind of rejection I could possibly have been talking about.

If you put yourself out there and it's not reciprocated, it's a lousy feeling. It doesn't matter if your striking up a conversation, flirting, telling a joke, or asking someone on a date. Rejection sucks. Even more so when it's based on personality/conversation than when it's based on looks, in my opinion.

hmm, I could be wrong, but I think she was talking to Hustle over there :lol. Again, I could be wrong

mrsmaalox
08-20-2008, 01:06 PM

Wait a minute, presumptuous of me?

BacktoBasics
08-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Alright fine we need some office pics. Post them up and I'll advise your next course of action.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-20-2008, 01:09 PM
Alright fine we need some office pics. Post them up and I'll advise your next course of action.

:lol

this should be fun :corn:

CuckingFunt
08-20-2008, 01:10 PM
hmm, I could be wrong, but I think she was talking to Hustle over there :lol. Again, I could be wrong

In that case, my bad.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-20-2008, 01:11 PM
uh oh

I. Hustle
08-20-2008, 01:12 PM

By no means. I rarely shave and don't work out anymore so I don't consider myself that. However I don't flirt with the ladies around here either and put myself in an awkward position

to21
08-20-2008, 01:15 PM
I make fun of the guys here that get cat calls from the ugliest of cats.

Do you ladies flirt with ugly guys?

mrsmaalox
08-20-2008, 01:17 PM

I am nondiscriminatory in my flirting.

florige
08-20-2008, 01:19 PM
I am nondiscriminatory in my flirting.

So you flirt with ugly guys too?

CuckingFunt
08-20-2008, 01:22 PM

Depends on the situation. I wouldn't approach someone out of the blue and flirt with them if I wasn't attracted to them, but I've been very flirty with male (and female) friends/acquaintances with whom I've got a comfortable rapport even if there's no physical attraction.

mrsmaalox
So you flirt with ugly guys too?

Yes--it's just flirting---not persuing anything more; but I do know that some men equate flirting with wanting sex, so I haveto watch myself sometimes :)

ORION
By no means. I rarely shave and don't work out anymore so I don't consider myself that. However I don't flirt with the ladies around here either and put myself in an awkward position

your just a piece of meat to them. must be those latex pants

florige
08-20-2008, 01:23 PM
Yes--it's just flirting---not persuing anything more; but I do know that some men equate flirting with wanting sex, so I haveto watch myself sometimes :)

So I'm not really good looking then??:bang

mrsmaalox
08-20-2008, 01:23 PM

:lmao

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:24 PM
I don't flirt. I'm just a jerk about 94% of the time.

florige
08-20-2008, 01:24 PM
Depends on the situation. I wouldn't approach someone out of the blue and flirt with them if I wasn't attracted to them, but I've been very flirty with male (and female) friends/acquaintances with whom I've got a comfortable rapport even if there's no physical attraction.

What about people you don't know?

BacktoBasics
08-20-2008, 01:25 PM
This thread is a perfect example of why women get raped.

mrsmaalox
08-20-2008, 01:25 PM
So I'm not really good looking then??:bang

I've never seen you, but from what I have gathered from your online persona, you are very attractive!!!!! ^^^^flirting :lol

to21
08-20-2008, 01:26 PM
See, I guess that's why flirting sends out the wrong message.

To me, flirting means I either want to fuck or get to know you.

florige
08-20-2008, 01:29 PM

EXACTLY!!!:toast

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:29 PM

no way! All chicks flirt in their own way just because they need attention.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-20-2008, 01:32 PM
I've never seen you, but from what I have gathered from your online persona, you are very attractive!!!!! ^^^^flirting :lol
that's funny. i thought florige was a chick.

CuckingFunt
What about people you don't know?

Still depends on the situation.

I'm really shy about meeting new people, so if it's in a club or at school or something like that, I tend to follow their lead. I've got enough hangups about approaching people I don't know that when I do it, I'm very clear about my intentions -- I flirt when I'm interested, I don't when I'm not. If it's someone that I'm forced to interact with through class or work, I have to feel comfortable with them but probably tend towards flirty.

florige

Thats not fair to us guys who have ego problems already though....

to21
no way! All chicks flirt in their own way just because they need attention.Yeah this is true to, u might be on to something. Those are the good looking women that flirt with ugly guys (maalox maybe).

They don't get attention at home.

florige
08-20-2008, 01:33 PM
that's funny. i thought florige was a chick.

:lol Why the hell you keep thinking that dude?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-20-2008, 01:34 PM
:lol Why the hell you keep thinking that dude?for some reason i thought you told me that in a thread.

florige
08-20-2008, 01:37 PM
for some reason i thought you told me that in a thread.

Don't try and steal my PW "I thought's" Viva. Very attentive to say the least....:lol

ORION
Yeah this is true to, u might be on to something. Those are the good looking women that flirt with ugly guys (maalox maybe).

They don't get attention at home.

they probably get attention there too but women need constant interaction with men regardless if he is good looking.

CuckingFunt

Well, this I disagree with. Pretty vehemently. But I do think it's important for both men and women to realize that flirting usually means something to at least one of the people involved.

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:38 PM
Thats not fair to us guys who have ego problems already though....

right and then when you work up enough nerve to ask her out she shoots you down. not me but probably you

mrsmaalox
08-20-2008, 01:38 PM

That's probably it. But I just think people are waaay to up tight generally and just need to look at things a bit more lightly; I suppose flirting is how I try to influence someone else to be a little less serious and a tad more playful. But damn, now that I see how much distress my flirting may actually cause, I may need to reconsider my ways! :lol

CuckingFunt
08-20-2008, 01:39 PM
they probably get attention there too but women need constant interaction with men regardless if he is good looking.

This I also disagree with.

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:40 PM
That's probably it. But I just think people are waaay to up tight generally and just need to look at things a bit more lightly; I suppose flirting is how I try to influence someone else to be a little less serious and a tad more playful. But damn, now that I see how much distress my flirting may actually cause, I may need to reconsider my ways! :lol

your making some poor ugly, lonely guy jack off with a cheese grater.

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:41 PM
This I also disagree with.

no you don't

Viva Las Espuelas
08-20-2008, 01:42 PM
that tends to leave marks. use a microplane.

to21
08-20-2008, 01:42 PM
they probably get attention there too but women need constant interaction with men regardless if he is good looking.Nah..... Dude, do you work with high school girls? I know women here at work that have a great marriage and a good career, that could give a shit if men were even at work that day.

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:43 PM

I use that to strach my balls

Viva Las Espuelas
08-20-2008, 01:44 PM
I use that to strach my ballsi use it to fleece mine.

CuckingFunt
no you don't

I do, actually.

florige
So basically what the ladies here are saying is that looking at a person doesn't amount to a hill of beans?

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:46 PM
Nah..... Dude, do you work with high school girls? I know women here at work that have a great marriage and a good career, that could give a shit if men were even at work that day.

I said probably and of course there are some exceptions. I'm only referring to the ones that do flirt with guys not the ones that don't. There are good women in the world and those are the ones you marry.

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:47 PM
I do, actually.

gosh! Stop flirting with me !

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:48 PM
i use it to fleece mine.

:lol:lol

CuckingFunt
08-20-2008, 01:50 PM
gosh! Stop flirting with me !

Not until you pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeee!

to21
08-20-2008, 01:50 PM

I said probably and of course there are some exceptions. I'm only referring to the ones that do flirt with guys not the ones that don't. There are good women in the world and those are the ones you marry. Of course there are exceptions, I was responding to ur post that all women need attention.

mrsmaalox
08-20-2008, 01:53 PM
So basically what the ladies here are saying is that looking at a person doesn't amount to a hill of beans?

So now you are equating looking at a person with flirting/wanting sex? :lmao

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Not until you pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeee!

:lol - ok . is it cold in here or are you happy to see me

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:54 PM
Of course there are exceptions, I was responding to ur post that all women need attention.

ok I'm sorry not all women. Only dirty sluts who liked to be spanked with microplanes need the attention.

CuckingFunt
08-20-2008, 01:55 PM
:lol - ok . is it cold in here or are you happy to see me

:wow

You vulgar brute!!

SpursWoman
08-20-2008, 01:56 PM
Nah..... Dude, do you work with high school girls? I know women here at work that have a great marriage and a good career, that could give a shit if men were even at work that day.

:tu

CuckingFunt
08-20-2008, 01:56 PM
ok I'm sorry not all women. Only dirty sluts who liked to be spanked with microplanes need the attention.

I disagree. Again.

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:57 PM
I disagree. Again.

oh sorry. spanked with cheese craters

mrsmaalox

Viva brought that up, so I guess that would be him

CuckingFunt
What's a cheese crater?

ORION
08-20-2008, 01:58 PM
:wow

You vulgar brute!!

I..I...I was just saying because you look like you need a jacket and I had one. I though you were happy to see me because I had a jacket.

And this class is chapter 2 ...sexual harassment in the work place.

ORION
08-20-2008, 02:02 PM
What's a cheese crater?

:lol. Its when you throw a block of cheese at someone and it leaves a dent. I meant grater..:lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-20-2008, 02:04 PM
hey. don't get me mixed up in that.

SpursWoman
08-20-2008, 02:06 PM

What about the dirty sluts that need attention and that liked to be spanked with microplanes by only their own man?

They aren't mutually exclusive, you know. :lol

mrsmaalox
08-20-2008, 02:07 PM

i use it to fleece mine.

hey. don't get me mixed up in that.

:huh

mrsmaalox
08-20-2008, 02:08 PM
What about the dirty sluts that need attention and that liked to be spanked with microplanes by only their own man?

That's the best way! :tu

ORION
08-20-2008, 02:11 PM

:lol.
those are not called dirty sluts. they are called happily married

Viva Las Espuelas
08-20-2008, 02:13 PM
:lol.
those are not called dirty sluts. they are called happily married
BELEE DAT!!!!!!!!!!

I. Hustle
08-20-2008, 03:03 PM

It's either that or my mullet. It drives them crazy.

I. Hustle
08-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Damn I missed alot during lunch

ORION
08-20-2008, 03:44 PM
It's either that or my mullet. It drives them crazy.

business in the front and part in the rear

Viva Las Espuelas
08-20-2008, 03:49 PM
business in the front and part in the rear
thank God i have a part in my rear. crapping would get mighty complicated if i didn't

marini martini
08-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Damn I missed alot during lunch

And you started it!:lmao:lmao

JoeChalupa
08-20-2008, 04:39 PM
I flirt with older women because it make me feel good too.

ORION
08-20-2008, 04:51 PM
thank God i have a part in my rear. crapping would get mighty complicated if i didn't

damnit ! twice !!! Party .....I said I said Party ,boy

I. Hustle
08-20-2008, 04:56 PM
And you started it!:lmao:lmao

Yeah I know.

Another thing I hate is when they aren't that much older than me but insist on calling me mijo.

ORION
08-20-2008, 05:06 PM
Yeah I know.

Another thing I hate is when they aren't that much older than me but insist on calling me mijo.

they just want to caress you like a child.

I. Hustle
08-20-2008, 05:18 PM
they just want to caress you like a child.

They are big enough

ORION
08-20-2008, 05:47 PM
They are big enough

then dip you in gravy and eat you

Ronaldo McDonald
08-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Not too many things in life as bothersome as a hipho. Nothing wrong with a little meaningless flirting back though - just be sure to draw the line - just to be polite.

Ronaldo McDonald
08-20-2008, 06:24 PM

And so many people are taking pills for their depression.

Seriously, the OP sounds like a massive douchebag.

I. Hustle
02-11-2013, 02:39 PM
And so many people are taking pills for their depression.

Seriously, the OP sounds like a massive douchebag.

That's because I am, you homo.

It took me a while to come up with the PERFECT comeback.