NorCal510
08-20-2008, 07:15 PM
I trade:
Marion Barber
Trent Edwards

I get:
Marc Bulger
Michael Turner

I know, I know, barber is awesome, but I have some decent other RB's. My other RB's are Ronnie Brown, Kevin Smith, and Matt Forte. On the other hand, my QB's are horrible. I have Phillip Rivers, Jake Delhomme, and Trent Edwards.

Should I do this trade? I would decline but I hear Michael Turner is supposed to do well this year. Thanks.

NorCal510
08-20-2008, 07:38 PM
Also this one (I'm proposing)

Romo
Roy Williams
Selvin Young

for

Phillip Rivers
Ronnie Brown
Plaxico Burress

jack sommerset
08-20-2008, 08:04 PM
I trade:
Marion Barber
Trent Edwards

I get:
Marc Bulger
Michael Turner

I know, I know, barber is awesome, but I have some decent other RB's. My other RB's are Ronnie Brown, Kevin Smith, and Matt Forte. On the other hand, my QB's are horrible. I have Phillip Rivers, Jake Delhomme, and Trent Edwards.

Should I do this trade? I would decline but I hear Michael Turner is supposed to do well this year. Thanks.

Decline it. rb's are worth more in most leagues and Barber is a Stud that will get 2 play more and Bulgar is not looking good. Jake Delhomme may surprise you.

NorCal510
08-20-2008, 08:06 PM
thanks I was more towards declining but needed another view point.

J.T.
08-20-2008, 08:23 PM

Romo
Roy Williams
Selvin Young

for

Phillip Rivers
Ronnie Brown
Plaxico Burress

All three of the guys you are getting in that trade are coming back from injuries so be careful with that one. It's a pretty even trade, you'll lose some FF points by downgrading to Rivers. Plax and Brown should have better years than Williams and Young though.

It's a risk cuz the guys you are getting could reinjure themselves but if they stay healthy it should work out in your favor.

jack sommerset
08-20-2008, 08:24 PM

Romo
Roy Williams
Selvin Young

for

Phillip Rivers
Ronnie Brown
Plaxico Burress

That trade seems crazy.Romo is projected 1-2-3 best QB in Fantasy. Roy Wlliams is in a throwng offense and may not be double team as much for sure because of Calvin Johnson.He should have a good fantasy season.

Philip Rivers is in a mostly run offense and Norv Turner will pound that ball with LT, Ronnie Brown is not a starter. They named Ricky Williams the starter.I think u would be a fool to make that trade if you have Romo and Williams

Vinnie_Johnson
08-20-2008, 09:11 PM

Romo
Roy Williams
Selvin Young

for

Phillip Rivers
Ronnie Brown
Plaxico Burress

So you are offering the bottom crap for the top players? Hell Yes do it if you can.:toast

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2008, 12:04 AM
http://fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/62673

Will Dolphins dump Brown?
Posted: Tuesday August 19, 2008 06:47AM ET

ESPN's Chris Mortensen has just reported (sort of) that the Dolphins might get rid of Ronnie Brown before this season begins. I'm saying Mortensen sort of reported it because, frankly, he backed into the whole subject. The Monday Night Countdown show was doing one of its cheesey segments, this one called 'Sink or Swim,' in which the pundits were giving their opinion whether certain players would succeed or fail this year. Mortensen was asked about Ricky Williams and while talking about how he would "swim," he went on to say that the Dolphins are so pleased with Williams he "would not be surprised if Ronnie Brown sinks," to the point where "he is playing with another team this season." Mortensen's reason for Brown being out of here is that the player is "struggling" this preseason. Wow. Before I go on, let me tell you that Mortensen was at Miami's preseason game against Jacksonville Saturday evening and he did spend time talking to general manager Jeff Ireland. So one presumes this comes from Ireland as the source and not just out of sheer speculation. Having said all that, it is true that Brown is clearly not Miami's best RB now. That is Williams

midgetonadonkey
08-21-2008, 12:13 AM
I trade:
Marion Barber
Trent Edwards

I get:
Marc Bulger
Michael Turner

I wouldn't do the trade. Barber will get TDs and Edwards is a decent QB to have especially if you have Rivers and Delhomme on your roster as well. Your backs aren't great so it's not worth giving up Barber for Turner. Atlanta has a bad offensive line so Turner probably won't have the best season. If I was you I wouldn't do it.

Vinnie_Johnson
08-21-2008, 12:18 AM
I wouldn't do the trade. Barber will get TDs and Edwards is a decent QB to have especially if you have Rivers and Delhomme on your roster as well. Your backs aren't great so it's not worth giving up Barber for Turner. Atlanta has a bad offensive line so Turner probably won't have the best season. If I was you I wouldn't do it.

I agree hang on to Edwards you can always cut him for another QB who is having a good year out of nowhere seems like every year there is a Romo or an Anderson last year.